• Published 3rd Jun 2013
  • 3,304 Views, 103 Comments

Spike's sister - Musicnotes



When a mysterious girl dragon comes to Ponyville Spike finds out something spectacular but is it all a lie.

  • ...
15
 103
 3,304

The betrayal

Twilight looked at her friends then back at Sombra. "How could this be...the spell said it was going to get rid of the crystal pillars."

Sombra chuckled. "Oh silly Twilight Sparkle but the spell was wrong. Now I'm going to be taking back my throne now."

Cadance glared angrily at him. "This isn't your throne Sombra, it is mine."

He rolled his eyes. "Well then I'll just take the crystal heart. " He used his magic and grasped the crystal heart.

When Rainbow dash saw that happen, she knew she had to do something. She quickly flew toward the crystal heart and knocked it out of his magic. "Fluttershy catch."

Fluttershy cowardly turned away not wanting it to hit her. "Eep."

Spike grabbed it before Sombra's magic could get by Fluttershy as it had gotten close to her. He looked at it thinking about when he first helped return back to the crystal empire when they first visited it. He looked at the others to see who was open. Twilight looked open as the others where close by Sombra. "Twilight."

Before Spike could throw it. Sombra said, "If it is a game of catch then I am surely out numbered, I should try to even out the teams a little. " His glowed as a puff of black smoke appeared. When it cleared there stood the three Cutie Mark Crusaders. They looked how they normally did except their eyes looked as if they had swirls in them.

AppleJack smiled. "Apple Bloom come over here now sugercube."

Rarity nodded. "Thank Celestia you are safe Sweetie, now come to your sister."

They all stood silently as if they were waiting for a command.

Rainbow dash looked at Scootaloo. "Come over and stand by your hero Scootaloo. " When she saw Scootaloo not coming over by her side like normal she glared a Sombra with anger. "What did you do to them Sombra."

Sombra smiles. "I just made them into my minions, no big deal. Now my slaves get the crystal heart."

"This is the worst possible thing." Rarity says.

AppleJack looked angry. "Give me back my sister Sombra, you thief."

He shook his head and grinned. "No they are mine now. Now as I said before my slaves get the crystal heart."

They three fillies nod and spoke in unison. "Yes master." They galloped toward Spike.

Spike looked around quickly not wanting Sombra to have the heart. He saw Sarah was open and he knew he could trust her with the heart. "Sarah catch." He tossed it to her.

Sarah caught it but wished that Spike hadn't thrown it to her.

Sombra smiled. "Now hand it over to me Sarah."

Pinkie gasped. "Don't do it."

Shining Armor looked at Sarah. "Toss it here."

Sarah shook her head and walked over to her master. She held it out to him. "Here you go master."

Pinkie gasped again. "Master?Just wait a second." She pulled a random glass of water out of no where and did a spit take.

Spike looked at Sarah, his eyes full of sadness. "You were working for him along...Why.." His eyes changed from sadness to anger. "Was any of it true? Are you really my sister? Did you really care about me??"

Fluttershy looked sad. "Oh..please say its not true Sarah."

Sarah looked at the ground. "It was all a lie..It was all apart of Sombra's plan." She didn't want to say anything else.

Rarity looked her straight in the eyes. "How could you do that to over Spikey-Wikey, you monster. You are no better than Sombra here."

AppleJack frowned. "I can't believe we trusted you."

Twilight looks at Sombra. "You won't get away with this."

Sombra smiled. "I already did thanks to you." He looked at the crystal heart that Sarah had given him. He used his magic making it turn grey, filling the empire with sadness. He then made a ring of crystals trap the group of ponies and used his magic to make the trapped ponies teleport away from his sight. He looked at Sarah and the brainwashed Cutie Mark Crusaders. "Time to go."

They nod and follow as they walk away into the castle. Sarah looked at the ground as a tear fell from her eyes. "So what now, my master? I did what you said, will you release these fillies and let me have my heart."

When they got to the throne room Sombra set the heart down and used his magic to hold onto the glowing heart that at one point was in Sarah's chest. "These fillies can be taken to one of the towers and locked inside. They are of no use to me at the moment. Your heart on the other hoof is another matter. You still can provide my help for me."

Sarah looked at him, her eyes full of tears. "But I helped you. I want it back." She jumped at him to get it.

He used his magic to raise it higher, making her fall on her face. He squeezed the heart creating a dreadful pain in her chest. "You dare try such a thing. As long as my magic run through your dragon veins, you are mine unless you would rather have me squeeze your heart to dust. " He squeezes it harder and the pain increases.

"AHH.." Sarah screamed. "Just...stop.."

After a moment Sombra stopped and made her heart disappear. "Good we understand each other, now take them to a tower." He pointed to Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo.

Sarah nodded and looked at the fillies. "Follow me."

The fillies looked at Sarah then at Sombra as he nodded his head in approval. They followed her silently.

When they left Sombra looked at the crystal heart. "Soon all of Equestria will be under my dark rule."

As he spoke it was clear that Sombra's rule had once again began as almost everything in the empire started to fade in color and as the crystal ponies lost their shimmering coats and became full of gloom. Slowly soon all of Equestia may end up like the Crystal Empire now.

Author's Note:

How do you all like it? What will happen to everypony? Next chapter will be all about the prisons that both the mane six, Spike, Cadance and Shining Armor are in and also the prison that the CMC will be in.

I also drew a picture http://dinogirl39.deviantart.com/art/Sarah-the-dragon-380584683