• Published 3rd Jun 2013
  • 3,305 Views, 103 Comments

Spike's sister - Musicnotes



When a mysterious girl dragon comes to Ponyville Spike finds out something spectacular but is it all a lie.

  • ...
15
 103
 3,305

The master

Sarah held the hug for a few extra seconds trying to put all the bad out of her mind. She took a deep breath and smiled at Spike. "So, what do you want to do now?"

Spike smiled at her. "That is a good question." He put his claw under his chin thinking for a minute and turned to Twilight, Applejack, Rarity, and Pinkie. "What do you all do with your siblings?"

Pinkie Pie starts bouncing. "I got my cutiemark after I threw them a party."

Spike chuckles. "We already had a party. I don't think we need another."

Rarity moved her hoof through her mane. "Me and Sweetie try to get along when she isn't messing up my work. We did do the Sisterhooves Social that one time. "

Applejack smiles. "Well me and Apple Bloom do chores and stuff like that sugarcube."

Twilight smiles as well. "Me and Shining Armor flew kites maybe you both could do that." She got up from her seat. "I'm going to send a letter to Princess Celestia to see if she knows anything about these crystal pillars, that are still up. "

Rainbow dash looked at them after thinking a minute. "Crystal pillars...hmm, could it be King Sombra."

A chill went down Sarah's spine at the mentioned of that name.

Fluttershy shivers. "Sombra? He was scary.."

Spike shook his head. "No it couldn't be him, remember when we went into the Crystal Kingdom and got back the crystal heart, he basically went kaboom."

Twilight nods. "Yeah, I doubt that he is involved. We haven't heard a peep about him in a while. " She walks out the door and heads back to her library.

Spike stands up. "Come on Sarah lets go fly a kite." He starts to drag her outside. "Bye everypony."

Applejack chuckles. "Have fun, y'all."

Sarah smiles as she was being dragged. She had her new cloak in the claw, that Spike wasn't holding on to. Soon Spike grabbed two kites and while he did that, she put on her new cloak. She made sure to put it on while nopony could see so that they don't know about her black crystal. She smiled as she saw the kites that Spike held. " Looks like we are all ready to fly."

Spike nods handing her a blue kite. "Yep, now lets get flying."

Sarah nods, taking the kite and they soon start flying. They flew their kites in the clear blue sky till sunset. While they were flying Spike told stories about all the adventures him and Twilight had. He of course started out with telling her about when Nightmare Moon returned and when they first arrived in Ponyville. He also went on and on about Rarity until Sarah told him to change the subject. Sarah did enjoy a lot of the stories he told her but the story she least liked was the one that mentioned King Sombra. She would love to have told Spike what she knew about him but she couldn't speak about her master. As Sarah noticed the sunset, she turned to Spike. "Let's go home Spike. It's getting late even dragons need their rest."

Spike nods and smiles. "Yeah your right. Thanks for the fun day, I really enjoy having another dragon to hang out with and its even more fun to have you as my sister."

Sarah smiles. "Same for me as well." She starts to head to the library.

When they arrive at the library, Twilight was pacing around. When she saw them enter, she looked at Spike. "Spike I need you to send this to the Princess."

Spike nods as he takes the scroll. "Sure Twilight." He blows his green fire and the scroll was sent to the Princess.

They soon went to bed. Sarah couldn't sleep, she wondered what the letter to the Princess was about. She wondered what it said or if it might have mentioned her. She reached under her clock grabbing the black crystal in her claws. She whispered. "I need to speak to you master."

After a minute the crystal glowed dimly as the voice spoke in her mind. Meet by the Everfree don't leave me waiting or else. The crystal stops it glowing and Sarah headed to the Everfree forest but little did she know that three little fillies decided to try to get there spying cutie marks so they followed her.

When she arrived it was dark and the stars glittered the sky. She looked around and a dark black shadow started to come closer. Sarah looked at the shadow. "Hello Master."

The shadow chuckled. "You wished to speak with me. Is it so important that I have to wait before I can finally rule over my crystal ponies once more." The shadow started to form into his true shape but barely could be held together, only his head could stay in its form while the rest turned back to shadow. He looked like a dark gray unicorn with a smooth curved red horn that looked like it was once broken as a small glow was covering the cracked part. He also had black spiky mane.

Sarah looked at him trying to have some courage. "I want to stop lying. I don't want to hurt them Sombra."

Sombra angrily glared. "You want to stop. Do you not remember who was the one who gave you life, it was I, your master and you will do as you are told."

She looked at the ground as he spoke and when she looked up at him to respond, she had tears in her eyes. "I care about everypony here. They have showed me love, kindness, and generosity. Spike would be very sad if he realize I have been lying. " She looked at the cloak Rarity had given her as a tear fell.

Sombra laughed. "You care about them and that dragon? Remember you are only using him to get to Twilight Sparkle, we need her to help us with my plan. How could you care about him or anypony else when you don't even have your heart. It is in my hooves if you have forgotten." Some of the shadows move to show a small red, beating, glowing mass. Sombra used his shadows to squeeze the mass.

When he did that Sarah clutched her chest with her claw. "Ugh.." The pain he caused her was unbearable. As he continued she knelt to the ground clearly in a lot of pain.

He stopped. "Remember that pain Sarah if you do break any of my orders you will feel much worse and you and your heat will be no more."

Sarah nods as the pain started to subside and she got up. "Yes..master...I will follow orders..." There was a sudden sound of a sneeze coming from nearby bush.

Sombra used his shadows and dragged up Applebloom, Sweetie belle, and Scootaloo from the bush. "Oh look who we have here."

Sarah looked shocked and worried to see them. "Girls! What are you doing here."

Scootaloo looked at Apple Bloom. "Nice going Apple Bloom, now we will never get our spying cutie marks."

Apple Bloom frowned. "Sorry y'all. Your working for King Sombra, Sarah? Why? My sister Applejack told me about him. He is evil."

Sweetie Belle looked over at Sarah. "Wait till Rarity hears about this."

She turned away from them. "I'm sorry. Master don't hurt them, punish me not them."

Sombra chuckled as he made his shadows start to cover the fillies as they started to scream but the shadows muffled them. "No, they know to much. It looks like we may have to change our plans Sarah. Remember all we talked about if you want to save them."

Sarah put her claw on her chest. "Yes master..."

Sombra soon leaves with the Cutiemark Crusaders leaving only a few crystal pillars in front of Sarah.

Sarah started to cry. "This is all my fault..."

Author's Note:

So for those who guessed King Sombra congrats. How do you like the story so far? Cant wait for the next chapter? So what do you think will happen to the CMC? Why do you think Twilight is needed for king Sombra's plan? What will Sarah do?