• Published 3rd Jun 2013
  • 3,304 Views, 103 Comments

Spike's sister - Musicnotes



When a mysterious girl dragon comes to Ponyville Spike finds out something spectacular but is it all a lie.

  • ...
15
 103
 3,304

The final plan of action

Twilight and the others have just teleported out of the castle. They were heading to the library to meet up with Shining Armor and Cadence. They all were in their own minds thinking about about the same thing. It wasn't what their next move would be, it wasn't about tests, flying, designing, taking care of animals, throwing parties, or trying to get their cutiemarks. They were thinking about Sarah. They now understood that she didn't want the CMC to be captured and that she wanted everypony be to okay. She only lied because Sombra had something she needed. As Twilight lead the group to the library she wondering if she could find the crystal heart more and also Sarah's heart. She wondered if there was a spell that could fix it all but she doesn't know.

They soon get to the library where the true rulers of Crystal Empire were waiting for them. They have been searching for a spell that might help their cause. Shining Armor smiled. "Twilly! You all are alright."

Cadence turned to them seeing the CMC. "And you found the fillies this is great. We are pretty sure we will find the right spell that can help us soon."

Twilight nods. "Yes we have and we learned some interesting news."

Cadence raised an eyebrow. "Really? "

Apple Bloom nodded. "Yes, Sarah didn't want to betray y'all. She didn't even want us captured. Sombra used his magic to hatch her from an egg just like a Scootaloo...."

Scootaloo looked at her. "Don't you mean a chicken?"

She nodded. "Well isn't that what you are?"

Before they could start bickering about if Scootaloo was a chicken or not Shining armor stepped in. "Please go on with the story."

Apple Bloom nodded. "Ok, So Sombra hatched Sarah and when she didn't want to do his plan, he took her heart so she would have to do it. His magic is keeping her alive with out it."

"She also gave us the materials needed to help free you guys." Added Sweetie Belle.

Cadence nods. "So she is a victim in this as well, wait isn't Spike going after her."

Rarity nods as she refolds Sarah's pink cloak. She wanted to keep it nice and neat. "Yes it seems so. We must help her and tell Spike before he can do anything."

Shining Armor nods. "We have informed Princess Celestia and Luna about what is going on, they are on their way as fast as they can. Sombra's control over the crystal heart is making most of Equestria scared and sad. We must get back the Crystal heart."

Applejack adjusts her hat. "Yeah we need that heart. If we can get it and make the crystal ponies become cheerful and happy then hope and happiness with shine through out Equestria right."

Twilight nods. "That is right Applejack. Now the crystal heart must be where me and Spike found it. Maybe the Sarah's heart is there too. "

"Good idea girls. Now lets search for that spell." Pinkie says then pulls out a crystal flugelhorn and plays it.

The librarian pony tells her to be quite and soon the group starts their search, looking for the spell. After some time searching Twilight found one. She called to the others. "Hey everypony, I think I found it." She showed the spell to them. "It's called the heavenly light spell and it looks like both me and Cadence need to preform it and that it makes the pony that it is cast on turned to permanent shadow and that any and all magic the pony did disappear."

The rest of mane six nodded and wondered if Sarah knew about this spell.

Cadence nods. "Thats what it seems. We will hold onto the spell while you go get the crystal heart."

Applejack nods. "Alright. Cutie Mark Crusaders. You will stay here with Cadence and Shining Armor."

"No we want to help." Apple Bloom said. They did not want to be left out on this. They wanted to help Sarah since she helped them.

Fluttershy shook her head. " I'm sorry girls but it will be too dangerous for you."

Twilight nods. "Yes it will be, we don't want you to get captured again." Twilight didn't know what trouble

Cadence looks at the fillies. "Don't worry I'm a great foulsitter. One of the best so I been told."

Sweetie Belle looks at the ground. "Alright but can you guys promise us one thing."

Rarity raises Sweetie's chin with her hoof. "What would that be Sweetie my dear?"

She looked up at her sister with light green puppy dog eyes. "Please make sure Sarah is alright if you see her."

Scootaloo nods. "Yes please make sure, she helped us and we want her back in one piece."

Rainbow dash picks Scootaloo up. "We will make sure of it, don't worry your awesome little head Scootaloo."

Apple Bloom looked at her sister Applejack. "So you will make sure she comes back safely."

Applejack nodded. "We will do our best sugarcube, I promise." After that they all said their goodbyes and planed on getting both the hearts that they needed and if by chance they run into Spike they would tell him the truth about Sarah. If they ran into Sarah and they had her heart they would give it to her. If none of that happens then they would agree to meet in front of the castle gates in about an hour.






They all soon returned to the castle and went inside. Only Twilight knew where they needed to go so they let her lead the way. As they were walking throught the castle, they listened and watched closely to make sure they didn't see Sombra. Twilight soon arrived to the throne room. When they all got there and looked around they noticed Sombra was nowhere to be found, he left after he had chatted with Sarah unknown to anypony's knowledge. Twilight looked around seeing that it was black like when she used that one spell to find the secret door. She used her magic and made the secret passage appear and headed down the purple crystal colored stairs.

"Eep! that's alot of stairs..I might just stay here." Fluttershy said.

Rainbow dash looked at her. "Fluttershy it will be a breeze to get down there. You and me can do it in ten seconds flat, all we have to do is fly." She zoomed down the stairs.

"Whoa partner hold yer horses." Applejack said as Rainbow dash zoomed past her.

Fluttershy slowly went down all the stairs. Pinkie pie was right behind Rarity as they too went down the stairs. It took some time but they all were soon at the bottom of the stairs. Twilight stood in front of the door. She remembered when the door's spell once made her see her worst fear. It was Celestia saying she wasn't her student anymore and she failed.

Rainbow looked at the door and went to open it but it started to move around all over the place so she ended up chasing after it. "Come back here. "

"Rainbow stop and give me a second." Twilight did a spell and her horn glowed a mixture of purple and green. It stopped moving. "Ok, what ever you do don't open the door."

But it was too late and Pinkie pie had already bounced happily over to the door and soon everyone's eyes were glowing green. They were their greatest fear. Rarity was seeing a line of amazing fashion she made. It was great, their were ponies modeling down a fabulous catwalk with magnificence music playing in the background but then the most elegant of ponies in all of Equestria were saying how horrible her work was. She felt so disappointed in seeing this. "Why don't they like my fashions." After a minute she saw her friends chatting with another fasion designer pony saying how nice her clothes looked. "Don't they like me anymore..."

Pinkie pie saw her greatest fear as she was throwing the best party ever and in her room above Sugercube Corner and it was full of things like decorations, games like pin the tail on the pony, delicious treats and party music. "This is going to be the best." Pinkie pie had said. Time passed and passed and Pinkie hoped that the room would be full but with all the decorations, games and food, the room was empty. The only pony was Pinkie pie herself. She looked so sad, she wanted ponies to come to her party. Her hair went flat both in her fear and while she and the others were all sitting in front of the door.

Fluttershy was seeing herself in a field full of flowers and pretty blue sky. The birds were chirping and the other animals were having their own fun until a giant red dragon came breathing fire all over the place. Fluttershy was scared a first but knew her stare would work. She flew over and stood on the dragons snout. She gave him her menacing stare. "Ok mister you are going to leave right now, does your mother know what you are up to?" After she said that she thought the dragon would leave but it didn't. That was when she realized that her fear of dragons was back and that her stare couldn't help her this time.

Applejack looked at the door seeing herself back at home at Sweet Apple Acres. The trees were bare, there were no green leaves or jucie red apples. The barn was in shambles and there was a closed sign out in front. She saw her family packing up the wagon. "What is going on y'all." Granny smith looked at her. "Well we lost the farm since you left so now we are moving, isnt that right Big Mac." Big Mac nodded. "Eeyup." They finished packing up the wagon leaving Applejack all alone.

Rainbow dash sat in front of the door seeing herself flying in the sky going through the clouds but the sky darkened and suddenly her wings stopped working and she was falling. The Wonderbolts showed up. Spitfire looked at her. "You can't be one of us if your wings don't work. " Rainbow dash looked back at her. "I can still be..please.." They flew off leaving her still falling.

It took some time but Twilight shook all of them awake. She closed the door. Pinkie pie shook her hair to poof it up. "Is that really the only exit? I don't like what I saw."

Fluttershy nodded. "Yeah..neither did I."

Twilight nods. "Yes this is where we need to go. This door has a spell that can show your greatest fear."

"Well that would explain what I saw." Applejack said.

Rarity puts her hoof through her mane. "It was just dreadful what I saw."

"Don't worry. I just have to do this." Twilight said as she used her normal magic to open the door. When she opened it they were in a light blue crystal room with a giant stair case.

"Thats a whole lot of stairs." Pinkie pie said jumping up and down.

"It indeed is. " Rarity exclaimed.


They all started to climb up then or as in Rainbow dash and Fluttershy's case flying by them instead of climbing. After some minutes of climbing Rarity was complaing about how long this was taking. Then at that instant she remembered her gravity spell and decided to use it on them. Once she did the spell they all were sliding up to the top and when they got there the crystal heart was hovering in the air. Twilight looked at the ground seeing the circle. "Ok. everypony do not step there if you do then black crystals will surround us."

The group nodded and Twilight used her magic to move the crystal heart to them, handing it to Rainbow dash. Rarity looked around and saw a pretty well crafted box. She went over to get it. "Look everypony at this beautiful box."

"Could that be where Sarah's heart is?" Fluttershy asks.

Rairty drops it and Twilight catches it with her magic. "Well if it is, Im not touching it anymore."

Twilight scanned it with her magic. "Yep this is it. Lets head to the castle, give Sarah the heart, and use the spell to get rid of Sombra." She hands the box to Fluttershy then used her magic to levitate Rarity, Applejack, and Pinkie pie while the rest of them fly and they were soon at the castle gates once more.

Author's Note:

This was a long chapter. I just wanted to focus on the mane six's plan and everything. Next chapter you will see what Spike has been doing and if he was the one who knocked on Sarah's door. Like always I would like to thank you all for reading, favoriting and commenting. I love reading them. I know Im not the best writer but just seeing the views on this story go up everyday makes me smile. I hope you guys are enjoying it so far since it only will have a few chapters left then it will be on to the SEQUEL!!!!!

Question time:
What do you think the spell that they found will do to Sarah if the spell destroys the pony who it is cast on magic since she is technically living because of his magic?

Will the main six get to Sarah before Spike?

What do you think Spike has been up to all this time?

What are the CMC doing after the main six went off to find the hearts?

Will Sarah get her heart back?

Will you comment/favorite this story if not done already?

thanks again for reading. -Musicnotes