• Published 8th May 2013
  • 797 Views, 16 Comments

New dragoon in town - BlazingDragoonLord

  • ...
9
 16
 797

meeting new friends

(darts POV)

I open my eyes and see a wood roof above me and think 'where in endiness did that portal send us' I then realize I am on a bed and sit up, instantly getting a headache.

Looking around I see the type of stuff an inn would have, I then feel the bed move and look to see a creature that resembles Shana laying next to me in a deep slumber, I reach over and shake it a little saying "Shana is that you?" she wakes up and looks at me and says "dart? What happened why do you look like that and why are you staring at me like that do I look like that too?" looking at her I say "lets go downstairs and see if we can find out whats going on".

Walking into the hall I hear voices downstairs, I start walking down Shana comes out of the room following me, as I enter the lobby I see a strange sight, ponies are every where and talking to each other I feel very tense and I have to force myself not to draw my sword, still looking around I notice a humanoid figure sitting and talking to six of the ponies, as I stare at it it looks over and sees me staring it gets up and walks in my direction.

(drackus' POV)

sitting at a table with my new friends I get into an argument with rainbow dash about who is better in the wonderbolts and which one of us was faster, this lasted for about an hour when aj looks at me and says "ah hate to break yer little argument but ain't that yer parents over there sugarcube?" I look over and see my mom and dad standing in shock at what they were seeing, I also noticed that when they came through the portal they changed just like I did "ill be right back" I say as I get up and walk over to them, I saw my dads hand twitch and I realized he was freaking out so I put my hand to my chest plate and held out my hand with the violet dragoon spirit as it began to shine with my dads, he looked at me and his eyes widened in surprise as my mother jumped at me hugging me to death, I hug her back with a tear in my eye "mom I missed you and dad so much" I said as I heard a big 'AWWWW' from behind me.

After the touching moment I decided to wake the rest of the dragoons up and I got mixed reactions, Dante, Yuki, and Zorn were happy to see me while Jason, Lidia, and Tanya freaked out at first and tried to attack me but they cooled down after I convinced them it was me and we met in the dining hall of the inn. Looking around I noticed that everyone was half dragon now with their dragoon colors "so let me get this straight, here you were away for a year and at home you were gone for three months that is some weird shit and speaking of weird shit I guess we are like beasts now along with being human, gigantos, and wingly?" asks Dante trying to understand the situation, I just nodded and looked over to aj seeing her turn her head with a slight blush as I think 'ok is it just me or is she blushing' I see some of my friends smirking and I know they saw the way she was looking at me 'great im never gonna hear the end of this one' I thought.

As the day progressed pinkie was basicly having a party meltdown when she realized that they were new to ponyville and didn't have a party yet so she dashed off out of site, I saw Yuki talking with fluttershy he always did like to talk to the quiet ones, Jason was talking to rarity wondering what she did for a living, Dante was talking to rainbow dash who was gloating that she was the fastest flier in equestria, Tanya, Lidia and Zorn were talking to twilight and spike, and I was having a very good conversation with applejack "so drake ah was wonderin ifn you would like to come over ta mah house fer dinner tonight" I stared at her for a minute trying to see what she was up to but couldn't "sure I don't mind, hey mom dad im staying over and having dinner at AJ's tonight" dad said good luck and mom said she would see me tomorrow, looking around I see fluttershy and Yuki blushing 'oh yeah got some dirt on you Yuki hahahaha' walking over I put my hand on his shoulder and said "so Yuki have you asked her out yet" the look on his face was fucking epic his eyes were huge and his mouth was flapping like a fish for air as he said "what do you mean... th... thats ubsurd i mean wejust met and...we should get to know more about each other first...", fluttershy on the other hand (claw?) she was blushing up a storm "i-i don't k-know w-what you m-mean drake" said fluttershy as she hid behind her mane I couldn't help but laugh a little the mane six as they have been called gave me the nickname drake to shorten my name "now drake don't be embarrassing them too much now lets go ah reckon granny's already got dinner on the table" I wave to my friends and family as we walk out the door for sweet apple acres.

Walking in the house the first thing I see is big mac AJ's older brother sitting at a table with granny smith and applebloom, aj sits down and I stand there for a minute "arnt yah gonna sit down?" said applebloom I smiled at her and sat, after we ate our fill applejack cleared her throat "um drake ah want to tell you sumthin in front of mah family (she pauses to take a breath) ah really like you and was wonderin if ya would be mah coltfriend" shocked silence was the only thing that could be heard "well ah never thought ah would see the day mah little sis asked a colt out" said big mac breaking the silence I felt like my eyes were going to pop out of my head "uh um sure I mean I like you a lot to I just tried to hide it so if you didn't like me back I wouldn't get hurt so ba-" that was all I got out as aj kissed me on the lips and I returned it while deepening it, I heard a cough and we broke the kiss aj blushing while I had a goofy grin on my face "so um where 'ahem' where am I sleeping tonight?" "well you'll be bunkin with me tonight sugarcube" my face turned bright red as I saw everypony leave the kitchen heading for bed, we get up to her room and I lay on the bed thinking 'I hope shes not thinking about doing it tonight its our first day being a couple' she then laid next to me and started snuggling against me "ah really love yah drake ah hope we are happy in the future" I looked into her emerald eyes and said "there is no doubt in my mind that we will have a great future together" we then kissed passionately after the kiss we said goodnight and went to sleep.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter please read and review, constructive criticism allowed flames will be met with kongol beating the shit out of you

Comments ( 4 )

Dude it's theicewolf from fanfiction

6004555 hey what's up sorry I haven't updated in a while been having writers block something fierce

6007011 well nee d some help old buddy of mine.

I like this story but it's to rushed and drakon and aj got thogheter to fast like no felling development and so on.

Keep do the story but don't rush it caus it Will make it less desirabul to read.

Login or register to comment