• Published 5th May 2013
  • 313 Views, 2 Comments

The Wolves in the Moonlight - AppleJackSparrow



Twilight Sparkle uses a spell to give her another helper-which acidenatlly releases evil creatures from the Everfree Forest.

  • ...
 2
 313

Chapter 3

Twilight was so happy to have Spike alive!
She knew the wolf was gone.
Or was it.

Twilight walked downstairs from putting Spike to bed. The moon was a 'blue' moon as it shone brightly. The sound of wolves howled outside. Twilight looked out the window, but there was no wolf there. She sighed and walked to her desk to read. Soon there was a scratch at her door...

Twilight crept towards her door. The scratching got louder... and louder... and louder... until it stopped. She stepped back. "Oh my gosh," she mumbled. "What the heck is going on?"
The scratching began again till the door was pushed open by itself. Twilight gasped as she ran behind her toy chest. The same wolf crawled inside, sniffing the ground, inching closer and closer to Twilight every second. Twilight closed her eyes and prayed, "Dear God, save me... save me..." The wolf placed a paw onto the chest and sniffed the air. It growled as it looked over the chest, seeing Twilight's blue and pink mane. Twilight cried as she jolted over the chest, onto the wolf's chest.

The wolf struggled, biting Twilight's hooves. Twilight cried in pain but used her magic to levitate a hammer towards the wolf's head. The wolf struggled even more, scratching Twilight's chest. Twilight banged the hammer on the wolf's head, harder each time. The wolf cried in pain, clawing Twilight's chest, allowing blood to squirm out of her chest. Twilight gave the hammer one more whack, then collapsed on the floor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Twilight? Twilight? Are you alright?"
Twilight slightly opened her eyes. Spike and a medical pony were standing in front of her. "You were completely blacked out," Spike told Twilight. Twilight groaned. "Good thing your friend here brought you here before you died," the medical pony said. She gave Twilight a glass of water, and Twilight gulped it down. "G-good t-t-thing..." she groaned. Spike gave Twilight a hug and stared at the medical pony. "Miss Tumble?" he asked. "Can she come home yet?" Tumble shook her head. "She needs to rest a bit more. Come get her tomorrow." Spike nodded, head down. "Okay... bye Twilight!" Twilight lied her head on her pillow. "Yeah... okay Spike."

To be continued....

Comments ( 2 )

I'm so sorry about how short the chapters are! The next continued story will have longer chapters! :twilightsheepish:

Evil.

3 edgy 5 me.

Login or register to comment