• Published 2nd May 2013
  • 8,370 Views, 248 Comments

Sonic X: Friendship is Universal - JPtheRobotHedgehog



Two speeders and their friends, new human friends, a new dimension, one epic adventure!

  • ...
24
 248
 8,370

Battle for the Element of Loyalty!

(BGM: SONIC DRIVE - Hironobu Kageyama & Hideaki Takatori)

The opening begins as a blue streak of light dashes down the road

S-O-N-I-C, GO!

Another streak of light appear in the sky, following the blue one, this one was rainbow colored

S-O-N-I-C, GO!

The two streaks slow down, the blue one reveals to be Sonic the Hedgehog while the rainbow one reveals to be Rainbow Dash.

Go, go, go go, LET'S GO!

Sonic and Rainbow Dash grin at each other before they both dash toward the screen before it fades white as the title appears on it

SONIC X: FRIENDSHIP IS UNIVERSAL

Sonic and Rainbow Dash charge forward as they infiltrate a city that was taken over by the evil genius Dr. Eggman and the mad scientist earth pony Steam. The alarms go off as Eggman and Steam sent their robot minions to stop Sonic and Rainbow Dash.

Yesterday's rules

are simply loose today

The best goal is to break them

Sonic and Rainbow Dash race across the streets when they saw robot soldiers blocking their way. Sonic jumps and uses his homing attack on them, while Rainbow Dash speeds her way through them, knocking them down like bowling pins. They try to enter the building where their arch-enemies are, but another wave of robots chase after them out of the building.

If I don't keep running

There's no other meaning

It's a punk philosophy

On another part of town, Knuckles was driving a hover car down the road, with Cream, Cheese, Fluttershy, Angel and Applejack. They notice Sonic and Rainbow Dash greeting them, Sonic giving a thumbs up and Rainbow Dash winking them before dashing ahead of them. Then the robots that were chasing after them appear, causing Knuckles, Applejack and the others to scream in horror as they speed up and try to catch up with the two speeders.

Eggman and Steam watched this whole scene from aboard their hover ships, Eggman in his Egg Mobile and Steam on his Steam Cloud. They notice Tails, along with Amy, Twilight Sparkle, Spike, Pinkie Pie and Rarity, flying in the Tornado 2.

Biorhythm is

a two-time rhythm

The scenery instantly becomes countless lines

The wind envelops me

Eggman and Steam laugh evilly as they fire their missiles at the Tornado 2. Tails and the others notice them and scream in horror. Tails then transforms the Tornado 2 into its battle formation, gaining more speed as he tries to outfly the missiles, the others screaming in horror, while Pinkie Pie shouts and laughs with joy as if riding in a roller coaster.

On the road, Sonic, Rainbow Dash, Knuckles and the others are still being chased by the robot soldiers, until they notice the Tornado 2, followed by Eggman and Steam's missiles, coming right at them! The two parties collide, resulting into a big explosion. Sonic and Rainbow Dash are sent flying into the sky, followed by the Tornado 2. Tails and Twilight toss each a Power Ring, one for Sonic and the other for Rainbow Dash.

Inside Outside attack

Surpass everything altogether

I won't let no one

and nothing go forward

Knuckles and Applejack take down the robots, Knuckles uses his punches, while Applejack uses her bucking. Cream, Cheese, Fluttershy and Angel work together to outsmart the robots into attacking each other.

A bright light shines from above them, they look up and see Sonic and Rainbow Dash coming down, with Power Rings in hand and hoof. Sonic then curls into his ball form and Spin Dashs down toward a robot, destroying it, then proceeds to destroy more robots. Rainbow Dash speed increases tenfold, that she performs her Sonic Rainboom in just a few short seconds, smashing into a robot, destroying it, then proceeds to destroy more robots.

Inside Outside, GO! SONIC!

Everything altogether, Yes! Sonic!

"Watch out" and "Have a nice" are similar

That's right – both are by the skin of your teeth

Sonic and Rainbow Dash then join hand and hoof together and perform the Sonic Rainboost combo, as they charge into the building where Eggman and Steam control the city, smashing and destroying everything inside it, much to Eggman and Steam's horror. Sonic and Rainbow Dash burst out from the top of the building, as it explodes into a million pieces.

While in mid-air, Sonic and Rainbow Dash look at each other and grin before they bro fist-hoof with each other, while their friends cheer for them, while Knuckles smiles warmly. Unknown to them, Shadow the Hedgehog, along with Rouge the Bat, Gilda and The Great and Powerful Trixie were watching from the top of one of the buildings.

Throw boredom away

And start running

Sonic closes his eyes and floats up into the air, as the seven Chaos Emeralds fly around him, followed by Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Rarity, all wearing their respective Elements of Harmony. Then in a flash of Chaos Energy and Magic of Friendship, Sonic and the Mane 6 transform into Super Sonic, and the Super Mane 6. They stare at the shadowy figures of some mysterious enemies, before charging at them, full speed, the mystery enemies charge back at them, the two parties collide resulting into a giant explosion.

S-O-N-I-C, GO!

Chris, Kat, and their family and friends, Big the Cat, Froggy, Charmy and Chocola, along with the Mobian animals cheer on for Sonic and his friends, while Vanilla smiles warmly, along with Vector and Espio

S-O-N-I-C, GO!

The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Derpy Hooves, Lyra, Bon Bon, the ponies of Ponyville and the griffons of the Griffon Kingdom cheer on for the Mane 6 and their friends, while Princess Celestia smiles warmly, along with Princess Luna, Princess Cadance, Shining Armor, Zecora, King Czar, Hawkeem and La Tormenta

Go, go, go go, LET'S GO!

Sonic and Rainbow Dash then land back on the ground and pose together for the screen, along with Chris, Kat, Tails, Twilight Sparkle and all of their friends and family. Eggman and Steam are seen cursing out to them in the background before storming off, ending the opening sequence.

(BGM ends)


That night in the middle of a forest, it was mostly peaceful and quiet. Mostly because, The Conductor was wondering around aimlessly, cutting his way through the vines and other plants in the way.

"Dammit! I can't believe Steam fired me just like that!" The Conductor cursed out loud. "It's all that stupid pony's fault! As if Applejackass didn't ruin my life already, now Crap-bow Trash fooled me into making Steam turn against me! I swear by my mother's hairy hinny, I'll make them BOTH suffer!"

A red vein sticks out from his forehead

Suddenly, his cursing stops when he suddenly trips over something and lands on his face.

"OW! Stupid branch!" The Conductor cursed and when he got up, he looked and what he saw wasn't a branch, but a blue robot leg with a red foot.

When he looked up the rest, he saw Metal Sonic laying on the grass, deactivated with his eyes completely black, possibly because of the light explosion knocking him out.

"Stupid piece of crap!" The Conductor kicked Metal Sonic in the head out of resentment. "That's for causing me to trip ya worthless heap of metal!"

After kicking Metal Sonic in the head, his systems suddenly came back online, his black eyes revealed its red eyes glowing.

"Uh oh…" The Conductor said nervously as Metal Sonic got back up on its feet.

Metal Sonic looked over to the Conductor (who looked frightened) and then he grabs the oddball diamond dog in the neck and lifts him up, his grip nearly chocking him.

"Analyzing subject's data…" Metal Sonic spoke, as he glared at the Conductor in his grip, analyzing him. "Accessing data: subject identified as a diamond dog, codenamed: "The Conductor", real identity: Unknown, resident of Equestria, a kingdom from another dimension, working as an assassin for hire."

"Gah…" The Conductor chocked as Metal Sonic had his grip on his neck. "Look buddy…could you just…let me go? You're…chocking me!"

Metal Sonic glared at the Conductor with his cold red eyes. "Negative! You are too suspicious to be released. I shall hold you hostage until I meet up with my master, Dr. Eggman-sama." He spoke.

"Then…I guess I'll just…have to…BLAST YOUR HEAD OFF!" The Conductor pulled out his gun and fired at Metal Sonic's head.

But the bullet bounced right off his head. "I am bullet-proof; your weak weapon is ineffective!" Metal Sonic spoke coldly and slams the Conductor against a tree, while still keeping a hold of him by the neck.

"AAAAAAARGH!" The Conductor screamed in pain and chocked.

"This is your last warning: surrender to me in the name of Dr. Eggman-sama or be terminated!" Metal Sonic threatened the diamond dog assassin.

The Conductor chocked even harder as his eyes were beginning to pop out of his sockets and his face was turning purple. "Okay…I'll…do…what…you…say…" he said between gasps.

"Good." Metal Sonic said. "One more warning: you will be immediately destroyed at the very first sight of defiance or if distracted!"

"O…k…!" The Conductor gasped.

With that Metal Sonic released the Conductor's neck, causing him to fall on his knees as he gasps for sweet fresh air. While he was doing that, Metal Sonic began to scan his surroundings.

"Accessing location data…" Metal Sonic spoke. "No data found…location: unknown. Scanning indicates, current location is not Mobius, but a different dimension named Earth."

"What are you saying?!" The Conductor asked while still gasping for air. "Are you saying I'm not in Equestria, or Albatross?"

"Affirmative." Metal Sonic said.

"I don't believe it…" The Conductor was in shock. "Was this because of that light? If that is the case, does that mean, that Steam is here, along with those…those PONIES?!" he spat that last part in disgust.

"Highly probable." Metal Sonic responded. "I was sent here most possibly due to the light explosion, Eggman-sama and Sonic are likely to have been sent to this dimension too."

"If that's the case…" the Conductor readied his gun. "I'll just have to kill those damn ponies before I can find a way to return to my own dimension!"

"Must search Dr. Eggman-sama and aid him in destroying Sonic." Metal Sonic said. "Chances of succeeding will be increased if you and I work together."

The Conductor grunted. "I prefer working alone…but I suppose I don't have a choice. Very well, let's team-up!"

"Proceeding…" Metal Sonic started walking down the path with the Conductor by his side.

"I'll just play along for now, but once I have finally dealt with those ponies, I'll figure out a way to weasel my way out of this mess and scrap this bastard! Hehehehe, he'll never know what hit him!" the Conductor said in his thoughts, grinning evilly to himself, careful enough to not be seen by Metal Sonic, whose eyes glow a frightening and sinister color of red.


Episode 5

Battle for the Element of Loyalty


It was early morning and everyone had already finished their breakfast. Sonic was up on the roof taking a nap, while Rainbow Dash was taking a nap on a cloud. While everyone was doing their thing, Tails, Twilight, Spike, Chris, Kat and Chuck were admiring the Chaos Emerald inside the machine that Tails and Chuck had built with the aid of Twilight's magic.

"It looks so delicious…I wish I could take a bite out of it!" Spike said drooling at the sight of the Chaos Emerald.

"Sorry Spike, but you are NOT eating this Emerald!" Twilight warned him. "It might kill you or worse, turn you into a monster!"

"Aw…" Spike lamented.

"The Chaos Emerald, it looks like an ordinary gemstone, doesn't it?" Chris asked.

"It does, doesn't it?" Tails said. "But it's anything but ordinary! It's got an infinite power that can turn your thoughts into power, and that can help you unlock special abilities."

"And once all seven are together, a miracle can happen right?" Kat asked.

"In the right hands, yes!" Tails said. "But in the wrong hands, it can spell disaster for us all!"

"We need to analyze this thing more carefully." Chuck said. "We may be able to find more secrets behind its powers."

"Yes, we might be able to find something useful and we can use it to aid those in need, instead of harming them." Twilight agreed. "Although, I'm still concerned that the Elements of Harmony may have been left behind…"

"We know how you feel Twilight, but rest assured, we'll figure this whole issue out sooner or later." Tails said.

"Yeah Twilight, have a little faith!" Spike agreed.

Twilight sighted. "Alright I'll try and stay positive." She said, and then she remembered something. "By the way…"

"What is it?" Kat asked.

Twilight used her magic to pulls out the spell book from her saddlebags. "This spell book…Tails, you said it was originally from your world, correct?" she asked.

"Yeah." Tails said. "It was written by an ancient tribe known as the Mobian Sorcerers. They were powerful creatures who used to live on Mobius over thousands of years ago. Their spells included Time manipulation, shape shifting, teleporting, shrinking or growing, etc., etc. Stories tell that they were also the ones who created the Power Rings, power sources that can give you a boost of energy and protect you from harm, the more you get, the more powerful you become. They also work as currency back in my world."

"Amazing!" Chuck said. "These Mobian Sorcerers sound like very interesting characters!"

"Yeah, I wish I could meet them." Twilight said. "But Tails, you mentioned these guys were extinct and that all the spell books were destroyed, right?"

"Yeah, I did. "Tails continued explaining. "The Mobian Sorcerers wanted to use these spells to help create a world that everyone could be happy. Unfortunately, things didn't go as they planned, for the other tribes were not only jealous of their powers, they feared them. When the Sorcerers tried to reason with the other tribes, they refused to listen to them and a war had started. It was grueling war that lasted for centuries and in the end, the other tribes succeeded in destroying every last Mobian Sorcerer, along with any lore about their powers. However, their lore wasn't completely destroyed as the Power Rings remained scattered across Mobius. They can be found all over the place, and every time you take them from where you found them, the next day more rings appear where they were found, like apples growing on trees, and it continued on happening, to this very day."

"Woooooow!" everyone was admired by this piece of history.

"But if all the spell books were destroyed, then how did this one end up in Albatross?" Spike asked.

Tails remained silent for a moment, and then he asked. "How exactly did you find that book?"

"Well…" Twilight tried to remember. "I remember we were exploring a dungeon in Albatross, when we came across this dead body…when I inspected the body, I noticed it wasn't a pony or any creature you can find Equestria or in Albatross, and it was wearing what looked like a beat up sorcerer outfit, and in its hand was this book, along with this note, which I believe was his final message he wrote before he or she died."

Twilight showed the note to Tails and the others, it stated:

"This is my letter to whoever finds me, either dead or alive. What I hold in my book is my family and tribe's most valued treasure. I used the last of my powers to escape death for now, but I'm afraid it won't be long before death gets me for sure. So please, I beg of you stranger, take this spell book and use it to make your world a better place. Farewell stranger and good luck."

Everyone remained silent for a moment, until Kat broke the silence. "So the last of the Mobian Sorcerers used the last of their powers to teleport him or herself to another dimension?"

"Sounds like it, and was hoping someone could use their magic for good." Chris said.

"Yeah, that sounds like the most logically explanation." Tails agreed.

"I agree as well." Chuck said.

A knock was heard on the trap door to the first floor, causing them to jump in surprise. "Masters, I need you to allow me to clean up this room!" they heard the voice of a middle-aged woman on the other side.

Chris and Kat gasped. "It's Ella!"

"Who?" Spike asked.

"Our personal maid." Kat explained.

"We can't let her see you! You have to hide!" Chris warned Tails, Twilight and Spike.

"Wh-What?! But where?!" Tails asked looking around for a hiding place, along with Twilight and Spike.

The door opened as Ella came in. Without wasting time, Tails, Twilight and Spike threw themselves onto the pillows, and relaxed their bodies, pretending to be toys.

Ella was the Thorndyke family's maid; she was a strong, African woman in her early 30s, with brown curly hair, green eyes, light blue dress, white apron with pink around and yellow main shoes. She was also carrying her vacuum cleaner.

"Did your toys just jump over there?" Ella asked the siblings.

"Uh, I appreciate the effort." Chris smiled nervously along with Kat and Chuck.

Ella sighted as she started cleaning the room with her vacuum cleaner. "Masters, may I ask you to leave this room? And Chuck, you need a break from all your research." She said while cleaning, and then she noticed Tails, Twilight and Spike lying on the pillows pretending to be toys, except she doesn't know that.

"Oh!" Ella exclaimed.

"Uh oh, this is bad!" Chris whispered, almost in panic, along with Kat and Chuck.

Ella knelt down next to the "toys" and admired them. "How adorable!" she said. "Are they your new toys?"

"Uh, yeah! They are from Dad!" Chris laughed nervously. "Right Kat?"

"Uh, yeah, that's right! Daddy sent them over for our good behavior!" Kat said smiling innocently.

"Wow! Kind as always!" Ella said impressed as she admired the "toys", until she noticed Tails' eyes move. "Huh?" she looked confused.

Before she could have a chance to react however, Chris immediately grabbed Tails, while Kat grabbed both Twilight and Spike. "Sorry Ella, we'll be leaving now, bye!" The siblings got out of there taking the "toys" with them.

"Yeah, I could use a break or two, see you!" Chuck decided to follow his grandchildren and left.

"Huh?" Ella was dumbfounded by their strange behavior.

Outside, Sonic and Rainbow Dash woke up from their naps, when they heard Chris, Kat and Chuck's huffing. They look down and saw them running out of the workshop, carrying Tails, Twilight and Spike.

"Just what are they doing?" Sonic wondered.

"Should we go ask them?" Rainbow asked while sitting on her cloud.

"Well…" Before Sonic could reply, he heard them say "OOMF!" and they look down and saw they had bumped into a tall Japanese man, wearing glasses, a black tuxedo and a cobalt blue necktie and he looked like some kind of butler. The man was unfazed by the bump, unlike Chris, Kat and Chuck.

"Is something to matter, Masters Chris and Kat?" the man asked.

"Uh, no, it's nothing to worry about, Mr. Tanaka." Chris and Kat laughed nervously at their butler, known as Mr. Tanaka.

"We'll just be on our way then!" Kat said, while she and Chris laughed nervously as they walk away, but Mr. Tanaka eye-balled them suspiciously.

Chuck was going to follow them, but Mr. Tanaka stopped him. "Master Chuck, I see you are taking a break from your research, which means it is time for you to go to the swimming club. I, Tanaka, shall take you there, if you please." He said.

"I don't want to." Chuck refused. "Besides, I still have a lot of research to do!"

Mr. Tanaka glared at Chuck. "The truth is, today is Sunday. It's a holiday." He reminded him. "You should take care of yourself, please."

Next thing you know, Chuck was taken away by Mr. Tanaka. "I understand! It's just like you said, because you're in shape! Hey! I want to take a break soon!" Chuck complained until they were both gone.

Realizing the coast was clear; Tails, Twilight and Spike stopped pretending to be toys, while Chris and Kat sighted in relief.

"Looks like we're in the clear." Twilight said, as Kat put her and Spike down.

"We sure are." Tails said as Chris put him down.

Rainbow Dash saw the coast was clear and decided to go check on them, as she flew down from her cloud, followed by Sonic who jumped off the roof. Both landed next to them.

"Hey guys, what just happened?" Sonic asked them.

"We almost got caught." Tails answered.

"Who exactly was the guy who took Chuck away?" Spike asked.

"That was Mr. Tanaka, he's our butler." Kat explained.

"Oh, I guess that explains the fancy dressing." Spike said.

"Well, it looks like we're safe for now." Rainbow Dash said. "I'm going back to my nap."

"Yeah, wake us up if anything is up." Sonic said.

But before the two speeder could go back to their naps, "SONIKKU!" "DASHIE!" Amy and Pinkie Pie tackled both of them, and they also end up knocking Chris, Kat, Twilight, Spike and Tails.

"OUCH!" everyone yelled.

"Amy, what the hell are you doing?!" Sonic yelled.

"Pinkie, could you please stop doing that?!" Rainbow yelled.

"I agree with them, you might hurt somepony or somebody, if you keep doing that!" Twilight agreed with them.

"Sorry, but this is IMPORTANT!" Amy said. "They found another Chaos Emerald!"

"What!?" they asked in surprise.

"Yeah, come see on the TV!" Pinkie said.

Soon…

The whole party was in the living room watching the news, the news reporter; Scarlet Garcia was detailing the scoop while footage of a forest was shown.

"According to the government's satellites and eye-witnesses living near the Brave Forest, there's been detected another energy radiation similar to the one that came from the mysterious gemstone found in the construction site yesterday." Scarlet announced. "Our investigation team is currently looking into this disturbance and confirm whether it is another gemstone or not."

"It sure does sound like a Chaos Emerald." Tails said.

"But what if it isn't?" Spike said. "It could be one of the Elements of Harmony…"

"You could be right, but how do we know for sure?" Twilight said.

"Well, I say we go and investigate it ourselves instead of just standin' around gossipin." Applejack suggested.

"Applejack is right." Chris said. "Besides, they said it's on Brave Forest, it isn't that far from here!"

"Yeah, so let's get going team!" Kat said.

"Hold on, how are we all going to get there?" Hawkeem said. "Isn't your grandfather on some swimming club or something? And isn't Tails' plane thing too small to fit everyone?"

"You do have a point." Kat said. "I guess some of us should stay here while others will go."

Amy leaned over to Sonic. "Oh Sonic, wouldn't it be fun and romantic if we went to Brave Forest, just the two of us?" she asked him dreamingly. "We look for the Chaos Emerald or Element of Harmony thing and then we'll be together for all eternity!"

Sonic sweated in embarrassment, and blushed slightly, not enough for anyone to notice. The others looked dumbfounded at the fact Amy was flirting with Sonic at a time like this, except Derpy who had no idea what was going on and Rarity simply found it romantic.

"That's SO romantic!" Rarity commented. "Darlings, why don't we let them go on their own and let them find the Emerald or Element while we wait for them?"

Rainbow, Twilight and Applejack looked at Rarity thinking she was crazy, Fluttershy and Pinkie didn't think it was a bad idea, Angel does a "gag me" expression, Spike was thinking of going with Rarity, Tormenta and Derpy had no idea what to think while Hawkeem had an apathetic expression.

"Amy, how can you think about going on a date at a time like this?" Tails asked dumbfounded.

"Tails is right! We're not going on a picnic here!" Rainbow agreed.

Amy glared at them, especially Rainbow Dash. "What's your problem?! We can still look for the Emerald or Element while we spend time together!" she then looks at Sonic lovingly. "Right Sonic?"

"I'll pass thanks." Sonic replied with a deadpan expression.

"WHAT?!" Amy gasped in shock and anger. "Why not?!"

"Amy, we're not going on a picnic! We're just going there to pick it up and bring it back safely, and that's all there is to it." Sonic explained.

"Fine, but you better promise me to take me on a date after this! You owe me!" Amy insisted.

Sonic groaned in annoyance and defeat. There was no way to change this girl's mind.

"Hey wait! Why does Sonic owe you date for refusing to go with you?" Rainbow asked, only to receive a glare from Amy. "It was a simple question…" she said.

Then Pinkie Pie had idea. "Hey I know, why won't Dashie and Amy go retrieve the Emerald or Element together?" she suggested.

"WHAT?!" Amy gasped in shock.

"Eh?!" Rainbow looked confused along with everyone else.

"It wouldn't hurt if we just let them at least try, right?" Pinkie said and winked at the others, giving them a hint.

"Oh, yeah, you two should totally go there!" Kat said.

"Uh, seriously, I have to go with this girl who's even more loco than Pinkie?" Rainbow asked.

"I'm not going with her and that's final!" Amy roared.

"GUYS! PLEASE!" Twilight yelled. "The more we stick around here, the higher the chances someone else might find them before we even make a move! So, Rainbow, Amy, you're both going and no "ifs", "ands" or "buts". Understand!?"

Everyone went silent, but they knew Twilight made a good point, Rainbow and Amy sighted in defeat. "Fine." They both said.

"Good." Twilight said.

"But wait, aren't they supposed to stay hidden from the other humans?" Fluttershy asked.

"I think that's where Chris and Kat come in, since they probably know the Forest better than Amy-chan or Rainbow-chan do." Cream suggested.

"Chao, chao!" Cheese chippered.

"But how are we going if grandpa is at the swimming club?" Chris asked.

"Why don't you use the train?" Tails asked.

"Wha?!" Chris gawked. "But with all the other passengers…?!"

Soon…

Much to Chris' dismay, he and Kat took Amy and Rainbow Dash with them to the train station while everyone else remained in the mansion. Despite Amy and Rainbow Dash pretending to be toys, Chris felt extremely uncomfortable as all the other passengers kept staring and gawking at them.

"My, such large and interesting looking toys!" a woman commented.

"I wonder where they got them from?" another woman asked.

"Must be foreign or something." A man guessed.

"Ehh…everyone's staring at us…" Chris whispered feeling uncomfortable.

"Don't worry, as long as Rainbow-chan and Amy-chan behave themselves, we've got nothing to worry about." Kat whispered.

Rainbow glared at her in disbelief and whispered harshly "What do you mean "behave ourselves", Amy's the one who…"

"Hey! Be quiet! You're not supposed to talk, remember?" Chris whispered back.

"Oh, sorry!" Rainbow whispered.

"I wonder if they think I'm cute." Amy whispered.

A little girl next to them then pulled Amy by her ear, while nagging her mother. "Hey mommy, this is such a cute toy, I want one too!" the girl said.

Amy was tearing up and getting annoyed as the little girl pulled her ear. "Damn brat…stop pulling my ear! Besides, the only one who can call me cute is Sonic!" she growled in her thoughts.

A red vein sticks out from her forehead

Careful not to be noticed, Amy kicked the little girl from behind, causing her to let go of her ear and sending her flying against the other end of the train. All the passengers gasped in shock and surprise, while Chris and Kat pretend like they just about as shocked as they were, while Amy and Rainbow continue pretending to be toys.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" the little girl started to cry a river in pain from Amy's kick and from her impact against the wall.

"Heh, serves you right you annoying brat!" Amy chuckled to herself in her thoughts.

Rainbow on the other hand glared a little at Amy for not only hurting a child but she almost blew their cover.

After the train ride, Chris and Kat carried Amy and Rainbow respectively out of the station and headed for the forest as quickly as they could. Once at the entrance to the forest, they made sure no one was around, and they put both of them down.

"Man, that's not something I want to experience anytime soon!" Chris said in relief.

"It wasn't that bad." Kat said.

"Yeah, except Amy almost blew our cover by kicking that kid." Rainbow said apathetically.

"No one touches me or calls me cute! Only Sonic can!" Amy said arms crossed and looking away.

Chris sighted. "Alright, let's get this over with."

And with that, they entered the forest, in search of what could possibly be a Chaos Emerald or an Element of Harmony.

Meanwhile, back in the Thorndyke Mansion…

Sonic was taking a nap on the balcony, while everyone was doing their thing and staying out of Ella or Mr. Tanaka's sight. Fluttershy, Angel, Cream, Cheese, Tails, Twilight, Spike, Applejack and Hawkeem were relaxing on their chairs, while Tormenta took his clothes off, minus his underwear and was swimming in the pool along with Pinkie and Derpy. Pocky and Flicky were seen playing around in the yarn in the background.

"Um, Pinkie?" Fluttershy asked. "Are you sure it was really good idea to have Rainbow and Amy go together? Not objecting or anything but, well, I mean, you've seen the way how Amy acts toward her haven't you?"

"Of course silly!" Pinkie said cheerfully while swimming with Derpy and Tormenta. "It's like it said in one of Twilight's books, that when two ponies don't get along, the best way to make them get along is by having them working together!"

"Wow! I never actually thought of that!" Cream said surprised.

"Chao!" Cheese chippered.

"I wonder if it even will work…" Tails said doubtfully. "Amy is about as stubborn as a mule when it comes to Sonic."

Somewhere out there, a random mule lifted its head as its ears twitched, getting the vibe someone or somepony just told a metaphor referring to its species, before cutting back to Tails and the others at the pool.

"Oh, you know, when a mare falls over heels for the stallion of her dreams, they'll do anything to get his attention." Rarity said dreamingly.

Applejack rolled her eyes and turned to Tails. "Don't listen to her Sugarcube, she just been readin' too much of one of those mushy romance novels." She told him.

Rarity took offense for that and huffed as she looked away.

"Well, I guess we'll soon find out whether Pinkie's plan works or not." Spike said.

"Oh, it WILL work Spike, you'll see!" Pinkie said confidently.

"I sure hope so." Fluttershy said.

"Me too." Tails said.

Sonic X: Friendship is Universal Card #21

Name: Derpy Hooves

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Species: Pegasus

Likes: Family, Friends, Muffins, delivering mail, making bubbles, helping others

Dislikes: Evil, Bullies, being made fun of her eyes

Abilities: Flying, Mail-delivery, Cross-eyed Stare, Weather control, Flank Stomp, making Muffins

Bio: Ponyville's local mailmare, this strange cross-eyed, muffin-loving pony may have a bad habit of ramming and destroying things by accident, getting herself electrocuted when controlling storm clouds, and for showing-up in the most unusual of all places, but deep inside she's a hard-working mare and a determined mother who looks after her daughter, Dinkie Doo.

Sonic X: Friendship is Universal Card #22

Name: Pocky

Age: 13

Gender: Male

Species: Rabbit

Likes: Carrots, Cooking, Playing, Family, Friends

Dislikes: Dr. Eggman, Bullies

Abilities: Super jump, Ground Pound, Kicking, Cooking

Bio: One of the small animal friends from Mobius, he was used as an organic battery source for Dr. Eggman's E-23 Missile Wrist, until he was saved by Sonic and Rainbow Dash, now he is freeloading in the Thorndyke Mansion.

Deep in the Brave Forest, Metal Sonic and the Conductor were walking through the forest. The Conductor looked like crap as he didn't get any sleep last night, while Metal Sonic carelessly dragged him along coldly.

"Hey Metal Sonic, you can fly right? Why can't you just fly us out of here?" The Conductor yawned.

"Negative." Metal Sonic replied. "My scanners indicate that there are enemy spies watching this forest, due to the energy signature I've recently picked up."

The Conductor groaned in boredom and annoyance…as if things couldn't get worse, he was in a world where its inhabitants were probably going to kill him for being an outsider. But just as he though this, he began to wonder about the energy signature Metal had mentioned.

"So…what is this energy thing you were talking about?" The Conductor asked.

"It may possibly be one of the Chaos Emeralds from my world, or perhaps an energy source similar to them." Metal Sonic said. "I haven't been able to confirm it yet."

"Well, I don't know what these "Chaos Emeralds" are and I don't care, I just want to slaughter those God damn ponies!" The Conductor roared in desperation and anger.

A red vein sticks out from his forehead

Metal Sonic didn't say a word, nor did he care about this strange diamond dog's condition. He looked around until he detected something. "4 life forms detected nearby." He said and he went to check on them.

"Wait up…" the Conductor yawned as he followed Metal Sonic.

Meanwhile…

Chris, Kat, Rainbow and Amy were walking down the pathway, in search for what might be a Chaos Emerald or an Element of Harmony. Chris and Kat were ahead while Rainbow and Amy followed behind.

Rainbow looked at Amy. "Amy, mind if I ask you a question?" she asked in a serious tone.

"If it's about taking MY Sonic away from me, forget it!" Amy said bitterly.

"WHAT?!" Rainbow gawked in disbelief. "No! I want to know why do have such an attitude toward me?! It can't be just because you think I'm trying to take Sonic away, is it?"

"I don't think are trying to take Sonic away, I KNOW you are!" Amy said.

"Yeah? Care to show me some proof?!" Rainbow demanded.

"I don't need proof, my heart is telling me that Sonic is about to be taken away by another girl, and I can't allow that to happen!" Amy said. "So listen, if you even DARE lay one finger…er, hoof on MY Sonic, I swear you'll regret it so bad that…"

"You're gonna kick my flank, I get it!" Rainbow interrupted. "So what you're saying is, you have no proof, yet you already concluded that I'm trying to take Sonic away from you, correct?"

"Like I said, I DON'T need proof to know that you are trying to take Sonic for yourself!" Amy insisted.

"Why? Because you're a fortune-teller?" Rainbow raised an eyebrow.

"It's my love for Sonic, it's everything that means to me, it is our destiny to be together and live happily ever after!" Amy said dreamingly.

"Geez, you put even Rarity's Drama Queen Moments to shame." Rainbow said apathetically. "I don't understand this whole love business much, but I'm pretty sure, that is NOT how love works."

"Huh?!" Amy looked at Rainbow confused. "What do you mean?!"

"Well, I mean, sure, Sonic is a really cool guy and I like him, and we even compete to see who is the fastest, but that's all there is to it." Rainbow said. "What I'm saying is, first, you become friends with the guy, get to know each other and stuff, and after spending some time you might or might not fall for him. In other words, I think Sonic's a swell pal, but he's just not my dream stallion."

Amy was surprised to hear this, and at the same time she looked sad and guilty. "So, you mean…"

"Amy, do you honestly think that just because your fortune told you that you and Sonic were destined to meet, that it meant you were destined lovers?" Rainbow Dash asked very seriously. "How much do you even know Sonic by the way? Did you two even get to know each other at all?"

That did it. Amy was now emotionally obliterated. She didn't say a word, but deep down, she and Sonic never really got a chance to know each other much, since he's always busy fighting Eggman and going on adventures with Tails and the others and all she ever did was stalk him and just be by his side, trying to get his attention the whole time.

Meanwhile, Chris and Kat overheard them from ahead. "Wow, it looks like Rainbow Dash just put the final nail in Amy's coffin." Kat whispered.

"Yeah, she looks so guilty." Chris whispered back. "Do you think…"

"Hold that thought!" Kat said when she heard something from nearby. "Do you hear that?"

Chris perked his ear over. "Yeah, I do."

Rainbow and Amy broke from their "girl talk" and heard it as well. "Sounds like there are people nearby." Rainbow said.

"Maybe it's the investigation team?" Amy guessed.

"Probably, let's go take a look, but stay out of sight." Chris advised.

The four heroes headed where the noise was coming from. They were unaware however that Metal Sonic and the Conductor had managed to spot them just before they left.

"It's…HER!" The Conductor growled in fury. "The reason why Steam doesn't trust me anymore!"

"Amy Rose…" Metal Sonic recognized the pink hedgehog girl. "So she is here. Chances of Sonic's presence in this world have doubled."

"Let's go get them!" The Conductor pulled out his gun, but Metal Sonic held him back.

"No, first we must follow them to the Emerald or other energy source, and then we attack and take it from them." Metal Sonic said.

"Fine…" The Conductor groaned under his breath. He HATED taking orders from others, except when they are willing to pay him with bits, but taking orders from a ROBOT? That's just degrading.

But nevertheless, he decides to play along for now, and when the time is right, he shall happily betray that annoying piece of crap and deal things on his own.

Back with our heroes, Chris, Kat, Rainbow and Amy stop and hide behind some bushes. They look over and they saw police officers and investigators investigating the area.

"Huh, how interesting, first there was that gemstone and now there's a necklace?" One police officer asked.

"Yeah, the radiation pattern is different though but it's quite similar to the one from that gemstone." One investigator said.

"Necklace?" Rainbow whispered. "Could this mean…?"

"Can we take a look at it?" another police officer asked.

"Of course." The investigator said.

Rainbow Dash gasped in shock when she saw the investigator showing a plastic bag containing a golden necklace with a red thunderbolt shaped gem on it.

"It's…MY element!" Rainbow Dash almost screamed.

"Hm?" The investigators and the police officers heard her and looked, except they saw nothing as the heroes manage to hide on time.

"You guys heard something?" a police officer asked.

"Meh, it was probably just a wild animal." The other police officer shrugged it off.

As they continue on investigating, Chris, Kat and Amy looked at Rainbow Dash. "You know what that necklace is?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, it's one of the Elements of Harmony! This one is my Element, the Element of Loyalty." Rainbow Dash said. "We've got to get it from them!"

"Sure, but how?" Chris wondered.

The four try to come up with a plan, until they heard the sounds of gunfire and screaming. They look over and much to their shock and horror; they saw some police officers and investigators lying on the floor dead, bullet holes on their heads and blood gushing from them. The ones who are alive stay alert and point their guns.

"Who's there?! Show yourself!" one investigator demanded pointing his gun.

But instead of getting an answer, a ball of lightning shot out of the hiding place and landed on the field, creating an explosion of electricity, the four heroes hide behind the bushes, taking cover from the explosion. When the explosion cleared, the heroes looked up and gasped in horror to see all investigators and police officers lying on the ground, dead! But what's more they saw a robot that looks just like Sonic in the middle of the area, along with a strange looking diamond dog dressed like a train conductor wielding a gun.

"Oh no! Not HIM!" Rainbow and Amy gasped in horror to see their enemies.

Chris and Kat noticed their expressions and they guessed they knew who those two were, but for now they stay hidden.

The Conductor walks up to a dead investigator and picks up the plastic bag containing the Element of Loyalty necklace. "Well, shoot my kitten and call me Susie! It's one of them Elements of Harmony thingies that Steam planned to use to complete his project thingy! I'll bet when I show this to him, maybe he'll give me another chance!" he said, causing Rainbow Dash to snap in anger.

"Oh hay no! I did not just bucking hear that!" Rainbow Dash flared up her wings in anger and jumped out of the bushes.

A red vein sticks out from her forehead

"Rainbow Dash!" Chris, Kat and Amy complained, but ended up revealing themselves to them.

Metal Sonic and the Conductor turned to face our heroes. Rainbow Dash immediately flew at the Conductor, made a 180º turn and bucked him onto a tree, knocking him out cold. This also made him drop the Element of Loyalty necklace; she catches it with her mouth, she takes the necklace out of the bag and places it on her neck.

"Oh yeah! No one uses MY element the way they please!" Rainbow said proudly.

Chris, Kat and Amy joined her side, as they now face against Metal Sonic. "It is nice to see you again, Amy." He greeted sarcastically to Amy.

Sonic X: Friendship is Universal Card #23

Name: "The Conductor"

Age: 42

Gender: Male

Species: Diamond Dog

Likes: Money, Killing, Slaughtering, Murder, Gore, Taunting, Marksmanship, Explosions, Jaywalking, 4th wall breaking jokes

Dislikes: Applejack, Rainbow Dash and the other Elements of Harmony, Apples, Losing, Anything that's cute and cuddly, Friendship, Romance, Good guys

Abilities: Gun Slinging, Explosives, Stealth, Murder, Jaywalking, Marksmanship, One-liners, 4th wall breaking

Bio: Equestria's number one ranked assassin, an apple fritter addict, a master of stealth, gun slinging, explosives, killing, marksmanship, jaywalking, one-liners and 4th wall breaking, he is the perfect soldier, or he would be if it wasn't for his strange habits.

Sonic X: Friendship is Universal Card #24

Name: Metal Sonic

Age: 3

Gender: Male

Species: Robot

Likes: Destruction, Getting stronger, Kidnapping animals, Copying Sonic's abilities, Proving he is better than Sonic

Dislikes: Sonic, Good guys, Losing, being shut down, being treated like scrap metal, anything that's cute and cuddly.

Abilities: Supersonic speed, Super Strength, Agility, Super Computer Intelligence, Telescoping arms and legs, Rocket-propelled Flight, Plasma pulse chest laser, Spin Dash, Light Speed Attack, Ring Spark Field, V. Maximum Overdrive Attack

Bio: Sonic's Robotic Doppleganger, created by Dr. Eggman, using Sonic's data base as his main programming, for the sole purpose of destroying his real-life counterpart.

"Metal Sonic, I though Sonic already reduced you to scrap metal!" Amy growled in anger.

"No matter how many times Sonic defeats me; I just keep coming back, faster and stronger than ever." Metal Sonic said. "I shall face him as many times as it takes until I destroy him, and then I'll destroy you and your friends in the name of Dr. Eggman-sama!"

"Not gonna happen buddy!" Rainbow growled. "And you're not taking the Elements of Harmony OR the Chaos Emeralds for your so-called "master"!"

"Yeah you hunk of junk, you'll never win!" Kat agreed.

"You may look like Sonic, but you'll never be a match for the real Sonic or any of his friends!" Chris declared.

"So you say…" Metal Sonic scanned Chris, Kat and Rainbow, until he got their data. "Christopher Thorndyke, Katherine Thordyke and Rainbow Dash…you two humans are native to this world, while the Pegasus is from the same dimension as the diamond dog she just knocked out."

"So you know who we are, big deal!" Rainbow said. "You're not taking my Element, and to make sure you don't I'm gonna knock you out, just like I did to that jerk!"

"Hmmph!" Metal Sonic scoffed as he flew up a few feet off the ground using his rocket on his back. "I shall be the judge whether you can beat me, or you're just a worthless meat bag!"

Rainbow Dash got into a battle stance, while Amy pulled out her Piko Piko Hammer. "Chris, Kat, get into safety, we'll deal with this clown!" Rainbow told them.

"Right!" Chris and Kat quickly ran to safety, leaving Rainbow and Amy to deal with Metal Sonic.

Rainbow Dash charged first and threw a punch, Metal Sonic did the same and countered her punch, causing a power force wave as hoof and metal fist collided. Metal threw a punch but Rainbow blocked it. She throws another punch, but Metal blocked it, Metal throws another punch but Rainbow blocked it. Rainbow Dash and Metal Sonic parry each other with punches, until both fists and hoofs locked together while they glared at each other silently.

"Scanner indicates your speed is about the same as Sonic's, impressive." Metal Sonic said.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Rainbow replied with a smug grin.

"However, it won't be enough for you to defeat me!" Metal roared as he increased his speed using his rocket.

"Oh yeah, let's rock!" Rainbow flared her wings.

The two fighters started throwing punches and kicks at each other, each one parrying with each other, while flying around the arena. Rainbow tried to buck him, but Metal ducked and grabbed both her hind legs.

"Oh crap!" Rainbow cursed as Metal Sonic held her hind legs and started spinning around until he threw her against a bunch of trees. The force of the impact was so strong it knocked down the trees, as Rainbow lay on the ground in pain.

"Rainbow Dash!" Chris and Kat cried in shock and rushed to her aid.

"Looks like it's my turn!" Amy held up her hammer and charged at Metal Sonic. "I won't forgive you!"

She was about to hit him with her hammer, but Metal dodged it. Amy nearly lost her balance, but she manages to keep herself together. She swings her hammer multiple times at Metal Sonic, but the robotic doppleganger kept dodging every single one, until she got tiered.

"Darn…he's too fast…" Amy panted in exhaustion.

Metal Sonic landed in front of Amy and glared at her with his red eyes. "Stupid girl, do honestly believe that you can actually even lay one hit on me?" he taunted. "I'd love to take you hostage and use you as bait to lure Sonic to his death, but first…I'm going to make you bleed!"

"NEVER!" Amy yelled as she spun like a tornado with her hammer at Metal Sonic.

Metal dodged it, but Amy chased after him, while still spinning with her hammer. It proved to be useless as Metal still managed to evade it until she stopped spinning.

"Whoa…!" Amy became dizzy after she stopped spinning, she couldn't even walk straight.

Meanwhile, Chris and Kat checked if Rainbow Dash was ok. "Rainbow-chan, you ok?" Kat asked worried.

Rainbow managed to recover, still felt the pain though. "I'm fine, but he won't for very long!" she said as she flew back to the arena.

Amy fell on the ground dizzy as Metal Sonic flew down to her. "Foolish girl, used up all her energy and fell for nothing. Now then…" Metal began to charge up electricity around his body. "…prepare for…"

Rainbow bucked him from the right side of his head, sending him flying against a tree, knocking it down upon impact.

"Pick on someone your own size chrome dome!" Rainbow taunted with a sly grin.

While Metal Sonic is recovering, Amy managed to recover herself first, mostly. "Oww…my head's spinning…" she moaned.

"You alright? I didn't miss anything did I?" Rainbow asked.

"Not much…" Amy said still feeling a bit dizzy.

Metal Sonic managed to recover fast and glared at Rainbow. "You will pay for that, with your life!" he threatened as he began charging up electricity.

"Alright Amy, I know you probably still have bitterness toward me because of Sonic, but even I think we should work together to take this guy down!" Rainbow said. "So let's tag team against him!"

Amy sighted. "As much as I hate to admit it, you're right, we can't beat him if we fight him separately!" she agreed. "So let's tag team against him!"

"Alright, let's do it!" Rainbow flared her wings, while Amy keeps a grip on her hammer.

Metal Sonic finished charging up and unleashed a blast of electricity from his body at the two ladies. Both of them scatter as they charge at Metal Sonic from both sides. Metal flew up, dodging them both as they bumped against each other.

"Ouch!" they both moaned.

"Ok, time for a different tactic!" Rainbow said while recovering.

"Right!" Amy agreed while she recovered.

Metal Sonic looked down at them and shook his head in disbelief. "Idiots…" he sighted.

Rainbow and Amy prepared a different tactic. Rainbow raised her hind legs, Amy jumps on them, and then Rainbow pushes Amy up with all her strength, springing her toward Metal Sonic at great speed.

"Take this!" Amy swung her hammer at Metal Sonic, who flew down, dodging it.

"Nice try, but not good-"

Metal was interrupted as Rainbow Dash bucked him upside the head, sending him flying up again, then Amy, while falling down, slams her hammer down on Metal Sonic, sending him falling down to the ground, forming a dust cloud upon landing. Amy continued coming down and landed another smack with her hammer, causing another dust cloud and leaving cracks on the ground, much to Rainbow's shock and surprise.

"Whoa! Girl's stronger than she looks!" Rainbow said to herself in her thoughts, until she snapped to reality. "Amy! You ok?"

As the dust cloud cleared, Amy was seen standing with her hammer and panting in exhaustion, Metal Sonic however laid on the ground, heavily damaged and his red eyes weren't on anymore.

"I am." Amy panted.

Rainbow trotted over to Metal Sonic and kicks it. It didn't come back online. "Heh, I guess that worked! We've did it!" she said.

"Yeah!" Amy said.

"RAINBOW! AMY! HELP!"

Their moment of victory was short lived when the two heroines turned and gasped in shock to see the Conductor conscious again and he took both Chris and Kat hostage.

"Alright ladies, you know the drill! Hand over the Element necklace thingy, or I'll blast these brats' brains out!" The Conductor threatened as he held the Thorndyke siblings heads together and pointed a gun at Chris. And if he pulled the trigger, the bullet would pass through his head and hit Kat's too!

"BUCK!" Rainbow cursed. "I can't believe I forgot about this guy!"

"You coward, let them go!" Amy threatened with her hammer.

"Naw uh uh!" The Conductor held the gun next to the Thorndyke siblings' heads. "If you try anything funny, I'll pull the trigger and then, you'll never see them again!"

Rainbow and Amy growled in fury and desperation. To make matters worse, Metal Sonic came back online and walked up behind them, damaged but still functional.

"Impressive. Maybe you aren't as pathetic as I made you out to be after all." Metal Sonic said before looking back at Rainbow and Amy. "Now then, hand over the Element of Harmony, or else!"

"Don't do it Rainbow Dash, they'll…" Kat tried to warn but the Conductor pointed his gun at her head.

"Shut it girly, or do you want to die first?!" The assassin diamond dog threatened.

Rainbow and Amy were in quite the pickle. They had no idea what to do. The others were still back in the Thorndyke Mansion, and they didn't have any communicators. Plus, even if they did, they wouldn't make it on time. They were left with only one option…

"If I hand over the Element of Loyalty, do you promise to let them go?" Rainbow asked the Conductor and Metal.

"Maybe…" The Conductor replied shadily.

"How do we know you won't kill them anyway even if we did what you told us to?" Amy demanded.

"Would I ever lie to anyone or anypony?" The Conductor grinned.

"Actually you would." Rainbow and Amy thought the same thing.

"Release them, and then I'll hand the Element over!" Rainbow said.

"Give me the Element, then I'll let them go!" the Conductor insisted.

Rainbow never felt so much anger before, but she sighted in defeat as she was forced to take off the Element of Loyalty. "Fine…" she sighted.

"NO!" Chris and Kat cried in their thoughts.

Metal Sonic snatched the necklace from Rainbow's hoof, as he joined the Conductor's side. "You made the right choice, Rainbow Dash. You really do live up to your title as the bearer of the Element of Loyalty!" he chuckled evilly.

"Now let Chris and Kat go!" Amy demanded.

"Actually, I think I'll just keep holding them hostage for a while longer!" The Conductor laughed evilly.

"NO!" Rainbow and Amy gasped in shock.

"Oh yeah! Expect the unexpected!" The Conductor gloated as he walked away while still holding Chris and Kat hostage, followed by Metal Sonic who still held the Element of Loyalty in his hand.

Rainbow Dash and Amy knew something like this would happen, but there was nothing they could do about it. They just stood there as they helplessly watched the two villains walking away with both the Element and, Chris and Kat. All hope seemed lost, except…

A sudden blue tornado surrounded the area, catching them by surprise, and then a huge dust cloud surrounded both Metal Sonic and the Conductor.

"What in the…?!" Rainbow and Amy gawked.

"What the fudge is going on?!" The Conductor demanded.

"Scanning current disturbance…" Metal Sonic said and when he got the result, he gasped. "It's…!"

Then the dust cloud cleared, they look around confused, both villains gasped in shock to see the Element of Loyalty and the Thorndyke siblings gone!

"Wh-WHAT?!" The Conductor gawked. "What the fudges, man! What the FUDGE!?"

"What just happened?!" Rainbow looked confused.

"That blue tornado, that was…" Amy looked around and gasped in happiness to see Sonic standing on top of a rock, with the Element of Loyalty in hand and with Chris and Kat sitting next to him. "SONIC!"

"Hey guys!" Sonic greeted them.

"Man, are you a sight for sore eyes!" Rainbow smiled.

Sonic smiled back, before he turned to Metal Sonic and gave him a serious glare. "Metal Sonic, so you ended up in this world too huh?" he said.

"Sonic the Hedgehog, my loathsome nemesis, my organic brother…I was wondering when you were going to make an appearance." Metal Sonic said glaring at his organic counterpart.

"So this is the guy you're supposed to be a robot version of?" The Conductor asked Metal Sonic.

Sonic noticed the Conductor. "Who's the puppy dog with you Metal, your new pet?" Sonic mocked.

"Very funny Sonic, I'd love to have a rematch with you, but I'm afraid I'm in no condition to fight right now. Don't worry though, we will meet again!" Metal Sonic grabbed the Conductor by the collar and flew away into the sky, while the Conductor humorously complained about being lifted up by the collar.

"You cowards! GET BACK HERE!" Rainbow was about to give chase, but Sonic stopped her.

"Let it go Rainbow Dash, we'll get them next time." Sonic said.

Rainbow Dash simply sighted. "Fine…"

"Oh Sonic!" Amy tackled Sonic. "Oh, I'm so glad you're here! I didn't know what to do but you came to save us!"

"Amy, you're hurting me!" Sonic gasped for air.

Rainbow shook her head at this before turning to Chris and Kat. "Are you squirts alright?" she asked.

"We're fine…" Kat said but looked down in guilt. "We're sorry for making you worry."

"Yeah, we almost got your Element taken away along with us…" Chris said in guilt. "We're sorry."

"Aw knock it off you two, it wasn't your fault to begin with." Rainbow said. "The Conductor is just a lousy chicken of an assassin who'll go to any lengths to get what he wants anyway!"

"Same for Metal Sonic." Sonic said after Amy released him. "All that matters is you're both safe and so is the Element. That reminds me…"

Sonic handed the Element of Loyalty over, not to Rainbow but to Amy. "Here Amy, you should be the one to give it to Rainbow Dash." He said.

"Huh?!" everyone looked puzzled.

"But…it was you who got it back, not me." Amy said.

"But you DID help her find it and protect it from Metal and that Conductor guy; you deserve to do this more than I do." Sonic said.

Amy was silent for a moment, but smiled. "Alright, I'll do it." Amy took the Element of Loyalty from Sonic, and then she turned to Rainbow Dash. "Rainbow Dash…"

"Yeah?" Rainbow asked.

"I must confess, I did make a bad impression of myself when I told you to stay away from Sonic." Amy confessed. "It's just that, well, you both are fast and you two get along so well, I feared that the two of you would…well, you already know it. And you're right Rainbow, I should have spent more time getting to know Sonic rather than just immediately wanting to go on a date with him or something. I was really immature and…I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted." Rainbow replied. "And I'm sorry too if I sounded strict earlier."

"It's alright, I probably deserved it." Amy said as she handed the Element of Loyalty over Rainbow Dash. "And I believe this is rightfully yours. Friends?"

Rainbow Dash smiled as she shook her hoof with Amy's hand, both holding the Element of Loyalty necklace in between. "Friends!" she said.

Sonic, Chris and Kat smiled seeing Rainbow and Amy finally getting along. After they stopped shacking hands/hooves, Rainbow took the Element of Loyalty and placed it on her neck. The two of them turned to Sonic, and the Thorndyke siblings.

"And thanks for your help!" They both thanked them.

"You're welcome, now let's go home!" Sonic said.

"Yeah, let's go, before the police find us here and finds out what happened." Chris giggled.

Sonic grabbed Chris' hand, while Rainbow allowed Amy and Kat to ride on her back. "Here we GO!" They shouted as they were off, Sonic raced across the forest, while Rainbow took off into the skies.

Back in the Thorndyke Mansion…

Tails, Twilight and the others were back in the workshop, along with Chuck, who just got back from the swimming club, after Ella finished cleaning, until they heard Rainbow and Sonic calling them from downstairs. Everyone went downstairs and they were happy to see Sonic, Rainbow, Amy, Chris and Kat safe and sound. Twilight and the others were astonished to see Rainbow wearing the Element of Loyalty necklace, proving them that the Elements of Harmony DID end up in this dimension as well. They had also noticed that Rainbow and Amy had made amends and become best friends, much to everyone relief and Pinkie was so happy that her plan was a success, she ended up throwing a party to celebrate this. It was a complete victory for today.

"You know Rainbow? Even though we're friends now, I still want Sonic to be mine." Amy said. "But I promise to listen to your advice and try and spend more time with Sonic, as friends."

"That's good to know. Just don't go jumping to conclusions when you see Sonic hanging out with another girl before getting solid proof first, I know I should." Rainbow said rubbing the back of her head nervously.

"Huh?" Amy looked puzzled.

"Oh nothing, let's party!" Rainbow said.

"Alright!" Amy agreed.

Later that night…

Metal Sonic flew over the seas, while carrying the Conductor, until they land on Eggman and Steam's Island, being heavily damaged Metal Sonic landed and sat down, after dropping the Conductor face-first on the sand. The Conductor pulled his face out of the sand and removed the sand from his mouth and eyes. The two shadowy figures of Eggman and Steam appeared before them.

"Welcome back Metal Sonic." Eggman said.

"Dr. Eggman-sama, I am in need of repairs before proceeding further confrontations with Sonic the Hedgehog." Metal Sonic said.

Eggman didn't say a word as he pulled out a remote and pressed a switch on it, deactivating Metal Sonic.

"Don't worry, I'll repair you and then you'll have your chance to face Sonic again soon." Eggman said with an evil grin.

"Steam-sama, I beg of you, give me another chance to assassinate those ponies, I swear I won't fail you again!" The Conductor begged.

Steam didn't say a word, he pulled out a dart gun and shot the Conductor with a dart, causing him to fall asleep as the sleeping drug in the dart was injected into his blood stream.

"Oh I WILL give you another chance Conductor, but before I sent after them again, you're going to need some "tune-ups".

The two mad human and pony scientists looked at each other, they both chuckled evilly as they thought of a top-secret project using both Metal Sonic and the Conductor for it, as they carried their servants back into the base.

The Sonic Heroes, the Mane Party and Thorndyke siblings succeeded in keeping the Element of Loyalty safe. Now they have one Chaos Emerald and one Element of Harmony in their collection. Only six Emeralds and five Elements remain. But Eggman and Steam are not going to call it a quit as they are more than determined to accomplish their ambitions!


(BGM: Mi-Ra-I - Run&Gun)

It was night time, in the living room of Chris and Kat's mansion, Sonic and Rainbow Dash's friends are all asleep on the coach and on the floor around the couch, while Sonic and Rainbow Dash stayed up late watching clips of the episode that had just played at the time.

You ready for the trip?

Just one more day to go

Put on a new shirt

And let's sneak off in the night

The sleepless city is even today

Still just looking over us

Why don't we sing it a new song

Events that could make you cry

Remembering without reason

With sound of the heels of our boots

Let's run through quickly

Doing things skillfully may be fine

But as we are clumsily standing here

That's what I really like about you

To shine bright, and be free

Nothing to be afraid of.

Since we've rode the waves of time,

Let's start aiming for that far off road

Saying goodbye to the boring days

There's nothing to be lost

Stubbornly tie the boots once more

Let's open a new door

The sleepless city is even today

Quietly just looking over us

Let's start from here!

To shine bright, and be free

Nothing to be confused about

The waves of time are strong yet gentle

Soon I will meet you there

Let's light up our world

After finishing watching, Sonic turned the TV off and they both went to sleep. The next morning, they woke up when suddenly Ella picked them both up and placed them on the couch. Sonic and Rainbow look at Ella wondering what that was about, Ella points out the message on the wall next to the TV. It was written in Japanese: "When watching TV, keep the lights on and a safe distance from the TV."

To shine bright, and be free

Nothing to be afraid of.

Since we've rode the waves of time,

To the other side of the far off road,

Soon I will meet you there

Let's go and find our future

Realizing their mistake, Sonic and Rainbow Dash stared at each other embarrassed, laughing sheepishly.

Sweatdrops rolled down the sides of their heads, one on each

They look at Ella and apologize, promising to never stay too close to the TV and with the lights off again.

(BGM ends)