• Published 2nd May 2013
  • 8,374 Views, 248 Comments

Sonic X: Friendship is Universal - JPtheRobotHedgehog



Two speeders and their friends, new human friends, a new dimension, one epic adventure!

  • ...
24
 248
 8,374

Steam's TRUE Ambitions!

A/N: Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic X and all their respective characters and locations belong to SEGA/Sonic Team and TMS Entertainment. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and its characters and locations belong to Hasbro. All original characters such as Kat and her classmates belong to me, while characters like LT, Hawkeem, Steam and others belong to Super Writer.


SONIC X: FRIENDSHIP IS UNIVERSAL

Episode 21:

Steam’s TRUE Ambitions!


A few days ago…

Steam managed to escape from Eggman’s base in one of his escape shuttles, undetected, while the Conductor and Iron Hoof stayed behind to prevent Bokkun and Metal Sonic from stopping him.

Soon after, he heard a massive explosion from behind as he looked back and saw his now former colleague’s base collapse like a house of cards, being reduced to a pile of burning metal as smoke came out of its remains. He could see several things that were too far away to tell what they were, flying away from the scene. He could only assume that was Eggman and his robots and the Mane Party and their friends escaping in their Egg Mobile and their jetfighter.

“Bunch of fools, all of them.” He scoffed, uncaringly, as he took out his communicator, “This is Steam speaking, do you copy? Over.”

“Loud and clear sir, what’s the situation? Over.” One of his hired thugs asked on the other side.

“My disposable “partner” has been dealt with and I am now on my way to your location.” Steam replied, “How is the progress going on your end? Over.”

“Everything is proceeding as planned sir.” The thug replied, “The towers should be ready by next week and as for that old partner of yours? We’ve managed to repair his body, but he has yet to wake up. Our boys are doing what we can to keep his body stable, but there’s no guarantee that he’ll wake up just like that. Over.”

“I see.” Steam said, “Anyway, I’ll be arriving soon, so until then, just keep doing your job Denis. Over.”

“Roger that, sir. Over and out.” Denis replied before he hung up.

Steam changed the communicator’s channel and called, “Iron Hoof! Conductor! Do you copy? If you two are still breathing, then answer! Over.”

Meanwhile…

At the remains of the recently destroyed base, Iron Hoof and Conductor managed to regain their consciousness and dig their way out of the debris.

“That damn bomb loving brat and that metal imposter!” Conductor cursed, “They’ll pay ten million-fold when I get my hands on them!”

“The Death penalty isn’t good enough for them!” Iron Hoof growled, “I’m gonna lock them up in the deepest, darkest depths of Tartarus and throw away the key!”

“Iron Hoof! Conductor! Do you copy? If you two are still breathing, then answer! Over.” Steam’s voice came from Iron Hoof’s communicator.

Iron Hoof took out the communicator and replied, “This is Iron Hoof speaking. Conductor is right next to me. Over.”

“Listen up! We’re done teaming up with Eggman and his metal buffoons. It’s about time we carry out our original plan ourselves. Meet me at the base. Over.” Steam said.

“Roger that boss. Over and out.” Iron Hoof said as he hung up and turned to the Conductor, “Let’s go.”

“Who died and made you the boss?” Conductor demanded.

“Now isn’t the time for your delusions! Let’s just go or the boss will cut the deal off again!” Iron Hoof said.

“Fine.” Conductor said as he activated his jet boots, while Iron Hoof activated the jet wings coming of his saddle.

They both flew off in the same direction that Steam’s shuttle went, while avoiding detection from nearby G.U.N. soldiers.

Soon…

After escaping the wreckage of Eggman’s base and avoiding G.U.N.’s detection, Conductor and Iron Hoof made their way off the island and followed Steam’s signal back to where his actual base is. After two hours, they arrived at a deserted shore and continued further into land until they find Steam next to the escape shuttle.

“About time you showed up.” Steam said, “Spare me the excuses, we have much work to do. By the way, you weren’t followed, were you?”

“No sir.” Iron Hoof and Conductor replied.

Without further ado, Steam, followed by his two henchmen, headed towards the side of a mountain. After making sure no one was watching, Steam flipped over a rock revealing a switch and pressed it. The side of the mountain opened, revealing a secret passage, as the three of them went inside before Steam closed it again.

After walking silently through the dark corridor built inside the mountain, they finally arrive at their hidden base. There were a lot of machines around, robots and hired goons working, with the majority building some type of tower.

“Welcome back Steam.” One of the goons greeted him, “As you can see: we’ve been working tirelessly on building those towers you asked for, using all the stolen assets from around the world, of course. Soon, neither the government nor those pesky “heroes” will stand a chance against us!”

“Excellent work Denis.” Steam said, “And what about “him”?”

“Yes, we were able to locate “him” and brought “him” back here as you asked.” The goon named Denis said, “He is in the lab right now.”

“Good, I’ll go see him now.” Steam said.

“Yes, of course, go right ahead sir.” Denis said as he moved out of the way.

“Him?” Iron Hoof asked, “Steam, do you mean he’s…”

“Yes.” Steam replied, “He ended up in this world as well, despite his unfortunate “accident”.”

Steam, followed by Iron Hoof and Conductor, headed for the lab as they walk through the door labeled “laboratory”. Inside, it was exactly like what you’d expect from a mad scientist’s lab, with lots of machines, bottles, tubes, and a table for experimenting on live subjects. Speaking of which, “He” is laying on it right now in a deep slumber.

“No way! I thought this guy bit the dust!” Conductor gawked.

“He’s almost as tough as I am.” Iron Hoof said, “And that’s saying something.”

Steam walked up to the table, stood on a stool to get to the “his level” and said, “Welcome back, my old friend…Horo.”

On the table laid Dr. Horo, the cyborg griffon scientist who supported Steam on the Eternal Peace Project. He was currently in bad shape as most of his cybernetics were badly damaged and his flesh and bone parts was covered in bruises and missing some feathers.

Steam sighed, “We were so close to achieving our goal, yet the Princess’ apprentice’s stupid friend got in the way. Thanks to her and that idiot mercenary’s stupidity, our plan got derailed and sent us to another world. But not to worry, all they accomplished was delay the inevitable.”

Steam brought out the Element of Laughter.

“We just need to find the other five Elements, and then nothing will stop us from finally completing the project.” Steam turned to Iron Hoof and Conductor, “Both of you, I will need some assistance in repairing him.”

“Yes sir.” Iron Hoof and Conductor said.

Many hours later…

Steam, Iron Hoof and Conductor, along with some scientists, worked tirelessly in repairing Horo’s cybernetics and treating his wounds. After they were finished, they try to bring him back to life by hooking him to the machine and charge him up with thousands of volts of electricity, in a similar fashion to Frankenstein.

“Now Iron Hoof, throw the switch!” Steam ordered.

Iron Hoof did as he was told and flipped the switch, as electricity was shot into Horo’s body.

“Yes, come to life Horo! Come back to this world and rise! RISE!” Steam yelled and stood up on his hindlegs and raised his forelegs dramatically, while Conductor pointed a flashlight up his face for the dramatic effect.

Everyone in the room watched as Horo was getting charged with tons of electricity. Soon, Horo’s body began to twitch to life. He slowly moved his arms, as he sat up.

“He’s alive! ALIVE!” Steam shouted as he did the same dramatic pose, while the Conductor pointed the flashlight up his face for the dramatic effect again, “Stop that!” Steam yelled at Conductor, who back away, as Steam stood back on his four legs and trotted over to the lab table as Horo tried to adjust to his surroundings.

“Horo, my old friend, can you hear me?” Steam asked him.

Horo looked to where Steam was and looked at him in the eye with his cybernetic and normal griffon eyes, “…Steam…?” he asked.

“Yes, it’s me Horo, your old friend Steam!” Steam said, “We were able to bring you back to life through the power of science!”

Horo was silent for a moment, before he asked, “What about the “Eternal Peace Project”? Was it a success?”

“Unfortunately, no. That wretched Pegasus and this idiot here ruined everything and…we ended up getting transported to another world.” Steam said.

Conductor grumbled under his breath as Steam kept rubbing his failure in his face.

“What?” Horo asked in surprise as he looked around and noticed the humans, who had different reactions to him, ranging from shocked, to amazed, to fearful, “And those creatures? Are they…human?!”

“Yes, humans, the main inhabitants of this new world.” Steam said, “I was able to gather some to help get our plans back on track.”

“And just so you know: we were the ones who found your broken body and brought it here.” Denis and his goons stepped forward, “We are all working towards the same goal after all.”

Horo gave them an emotionless stare, that gave Denis and his goons the chill down the spine, before turning to Steam, “So, what is the plan?”

“The towers should be back online by the end of the week and ready to trap anyone who would try to get in our way.” Steam said, “Meanwhile, we’ll finish working on the machine and get all of the Elements of Harmony to serve as its main power source.”

“How many do we have?” Horo asked.

“We have one, while the ponies and their playmates have two.” Steam said, “We are still searching for the rest, but they could be anywhere in this world.”

“Last time we had all the Elements from the get-go, so all we needed to worry about was building the machine.” Iron Hoof said.

“That’s not the case this time!” Steam said, “Now if only we had some way of finding them more quickly.”

“Um, excuse me, Steam, sir.” Denis intersected.

“What is it Denis, can’t you see we are busy!?” Steam grumbled.

“Apologies sir, I just thought I’d tell that, while you guys were talking, one of my men got back from scouting and, they brought back something that might interest you.”

“And what would that be?” Steam asked.

“This!” Denis brought out a golden necklace with a purple diamond-shaped gemstone, resembling the ones on Rarity’s cutie mark, on it.

“The Element of Generosity!” Steam and the others gasped in surprise, while Horo blinked.

“Yup, and its all yours!” Denis said as he placed the Element on Steam’s hoof.

Steam smiled evilly as he stared at it, “That makes two Elements in our possession! Four more to go!”

“So, does this mean we get a bigger cut of the action now?” Denis asked.

“Well, aren’t we confident?” Dr. Horo said sarcastically.

“Relax Dr. Horo.” Steam said, “He brought us one of the Elements of Harmony, so at the very least, they are useful in some capacity.”

“If you say so…” Dr. Horo said.

“As for your cut, you’ll get it as soon as you and your men finish working on those towers and then move each of them to every corner of this pathetic country!”

“Yes sir!” Denis said before turning to his men, “You heard the boss! Get back to work!”

Denis and his men left the room as they went back to work on the towers, leaving just Steam, Horo, Conductor and Iron Hoof left.

“Now then, I believe it is about time we end this game and get rid of our problems once and for all!” Steam said.

“You want me to go and assassinate the Mane Party at the rich kids’ place? Easy peasy! Just leave it to me!” Conductor said as he was about to leave, but Steam stopped him.

“Not so fast Conductor!” Steam said, “If you insist on doing this, then I insist that you let me fix ALL of your problems first! Iron Hoof!”

“On it!” Iron Hoof suddenly karate chopped on the back of Conductor’s head, knocking him out.

“Good job Iron Hoof.” Steam said, “But now I have another mission for you: hunt down and kill Dr. Eggman! Tell him I’ve decided to cut ties with him and that I intend to rule the world on my own terms before you finish him off.”

“Understood!” Iron Hoof said before he left.

“And Dr. Horo, I’m going to need some assistance with this idiot!” Steam said referring to the Conductor, “He may have the skills, but lacks common sense and intelligence. We need to fix that before sending him off on his mission.”

“Understood.” Dr. Horo said.

An unknown amount of time later…

“Excellent! All systems green! Time to come to life TITAN-2000, Codename: Assassin Diamond!”

The diamond dog, formerly known as the Conductor (real name unknown) came to life in a new form: a steampunk styled, robotic diamond dog, equipped with all his weapons and other upgrades inside his body.

“And now, for the testing!” Steam said, “Dr. Horo!”

Dr. Horo flipped the switch, unleashing small, steampunk pony robots who attacked Assassin Diamond from all directions, but the new TITAN unit dodged all their attacks and pulled out his guns, shooting every last one of them in the head, destroying them. Then he finished another group off with grenades, and finally, the last group off with an energy beam.

“Wow! He perfected way better than expected!” Steam commented, as he smiled evilly, “Now, I’ve got a mission for you: Kill the Mane Party and their stupid friends!”

The screen zoomed in on Assassin Diamond’s glowing red eyes as Steam laughed evilly in the background.

Author's Note:

A/N: Read and review, please!