• Published 2nd May 2013
  • 8,361 Views, 248 Comments

Sonic X: Friendship is Universal - JPtheRobotHedgehog



Two speeders and their friends, new human friends, a new dimension, one epic adventure!

  • ...
25
 248
 8,361

Dr. Eggman and Steam's ambitions!

(BGM: SONIC DRIVE - Hironobu Kageyama & Hideaki Takatori)

The opening begins as a blue streak of light dashes down the road

S-O-N-I-C, GO!

Another streak of light appear in the sky, following the blue one, this one was rainbow colored

S-O-N-I-C, GO!

The two streaks slow down, the blue one reveals to be Sonic the Hedgehog while the rainbow one reveals to be Rainbow Dash.

Go, go, go go, LET'S GO!

Sonic and Rainbow Dash grin at each other before they both dash toward the screen before it fades white as the title appears on it

SONIC X: FRIENDSHIP IS UNIVERSAL

Sonic and Rainbow Dash charge forward as they infiltrate a city that was taken over by the evil genius Dr. Eggman and the mad scientist earth pony Steam. The alarms go off as Eggman and Steam sent their robot minions to stop Sonic and Rainbow Dash.

Yesterday's rules

are simply loose today

The best goal is to break them

Sonic and Rainbow Dash race across the streets when they saw robot soldiers blocking their way. Sonic jumps and uses his homing attack on them, while Rainbow Dash speeds her way through them, knocking them down like bowling pins. They try to enter the building where their arch-enemies are, but another wave of robots chase after them out of the building.

If I don't keep running

There's no other meaning

It's a punk philosophy

On another part of town, Knuckles was driving a hover car down the road, with Cream, Cheese, Fluttershy, Angel and Applejack. They notice Sonic and Rainbow Dash greeting them, Sonic giving a thumbs up and Rainbow Dash winking them before dashing ahead of them. Then the robots who were chasing after them appear, causing Knuckles, Applejack and the others to scream in horror as they speed up and try to catch up with the two speeders.

Eggman and Steam watched this whole scene from aboard their hover ships, Eggman in his Egg Mobile and Steam on his Steam Cloud. They notice Tails, along with Amy, Twilight Sparkle, Spike, Pinkie Pie and Rarity, flying in the Tornado 2.

Biorhythm is

a two-time rhythm

The scenery instantly becomes countless lines

The wind envelops me

Eggman and Steam laugh evilly as they fire their missiles at the Tornado 2. Tails and the others notice them and scream in horror. Tails then transforms the Tornado 2 into its battle formation, gaining more speed as he tries to outfly the missiles, the others screaming in horror, while Pinkie Pie shouts and laughs with joy as if riding in a roller coaster.

On the road, Sonic, Rainbow Dash, Knuckles and the others are still being chased by the robot soldiers, until they notice the Tornado 2, followed by Eggman and Steam's missiles, coming right at them! The two parties collide, resulting into a big explosion. Sonic and Rainbow Dash are sent flying into the sky, followed by the Tornado 2. Tails and Twilight toss each a Power Ring, one for Sonic and the other for Rainbow Dash.

Inside Outside attack

Surpass everything altogether

I won't let no one

and nothing go forward

Knuckles and Applejack take down the robots, Knuckles uses his punches, while Applejack uses her bucking. Cream, Cheese, Fluttershy and Angel work together to outsmart the robots into attacking each other.

A bright light shines from above them, they look up and see Sonic and Rainbow Dash coming down, with Power Rings in hand and hoof. Sonic then curls into his ball form and Spin Dashs down toward a robot, destroying it, then proceeds to destroy more robots. Rainbow Dash speed increases tenfold, that she performs her Sonic Rainboom in just a few short seconds, smashing into a robot, destroying it, then proceeds to destroy more robots.

Inside Outside, GO! SONIC!

Everything altogether, Yes! Sonic!

"Watch out" and "Have a nice" are similar

That's right – both are by the skin of your teeth

Sonic and Rainbow Dash then join hand and hoof together and perform the Sonic Rainboost combo, as they charge into the building where Eggman and Steam control the city, smashing and destroying everything inside it, much to Eggman and Steam's horror. Sonic and Rainbow Dash burst out from the top of the building, as it explodes into a million pieces.

While in mid-air, Sonic and Rainbow Dash look at each other and grin before they bro fist-hoof with each other, while their friends cheer for them, while Knuckles smiles warmly. Unknown to them, Shadow the Hedgehog, along with Rouge the Bat, Gilda and The Great and Powerful Trixie were watching from the top of one of the buildings.

Throw boredom away

And start running

Sonic closes his eyes and floats up into the air, as the seven Chaos Emeralds fly around him, followed by Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Rarity, all wearing their respective Elements of Harmony. Then in a flash of Chaos Energy and Magic of Friendship, Sonic and the Mane 6 transform into Super Sonic, and the Super Mane 6. They stare at the shadowy figures of some mysterious enemies, before charging at them, full speed, the mystery enemies charge back at them, the two parties collide resulting into a giant explosion.

S-O-N-I-C, GO!

Chris, Kat, and their family and friends, Big the Cat, Froggy, Charmy and Chocola, along with the Mobian animals cheer on for Sonic and his friends, while Vanilla smiles warmly, along with Vector and Espio

S-O-N-I-C, GO!

The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Derpy Hooves, Lyra, Bon Bon, the ponies of Ponyville and the griffons of the Griffon Kingdom cheer on for the Mane 6 and their friends, while Princess Celestia smiles warmly, along with Princess Luna, Princess Cadance, Shining Armor, Zecora, King Czar, Hawkeem and La Tormenta

Go, go, go go, LET'S GO!

Sonic and Rainbow Dash then land back on the ground and pose together for the screen, along with Chris, Kat, Tails, Twilight Sparkle and all of their friends and family. Eggman and Steam are seen cursing out to them in the background before storming off, ending the opening sequence.

(BGM ends)


After rescuing their friends from Area 99, our heroes returned back to the Thorndyke mansion. Everyone was at Chuck's workshop, getting to know each other better.

"My name is Chris and this is my sister Kat." Chris introduced himself and his sister to Tails, Cream, Cheese, Twilight, Spike, Fluttershy and Angel. "Your friends, Sonic fell and almost drowned in our pool and Rainbow Dash had a harsh landing and got hurt, but we helped them out!"

"I'm Tails, I'm Sonic's best friend and I'm like a little brother to him!" Tails introduced himself. "Right Sonic?"

"Right!" Sonic said.

"I'm Cream and this is my best Chao friend, Cheese. We are pleased to meet you." Cream introduced herself and Cheese, while bowing politely to the two human siblings.

"I'm Twilight Sparkle, the personal student of Princess Celestia and the Element of Magic and this is my assistant, Spike!" Twilight introduced herself and Spike.

"Pleased to meet you!" Spike greeted.

"Um…I'm…Fluttershy, I'm an…uh, animal caretaker and the, um…Element…of Kindness…and this is Angel…my pet bunny." Fluttershy quietly introduced herself and Angel, in a shy manner. "Um…nice…to meet you…I-I think."

"Pleased to meet you all." Kat said with a smile. "I just know we're going to be great friends!"

"Oh yeah, this is Chuck, he's our grandfather!" Chris introduced Chuck, who was sitting on a chair admiring the paper airplane like device in his hand.

"This is simply amazing!" Chuck said. "I've never seen such a remote-control airplane like this one before!"

"Trust me, I was amazed myself!" Twilight said. "To be able to create inanimate objects that move on their own without using magic!"

"Aw shucks, they are nothing special." Tails chuckled, blushing in embarrassment.

"But…" Chris then turned to Sonic and Rainbow Dash. "That was really dumb what you did! Those guys are the army you know?! You could have started a war!"

"I agree that was pretty reckless of you!" Kat joined in.

"And Kat!" Chris turned to his sister. "You were reckless yourself telling them to find something "suspicious"!"

"Hey, what else could I have told them in order to find their friends?" Kat shrugged.

"Even if we started a war, everything would work out well in the end!" Sonic said. "Right Dash?"

"Yeah squirt, relax, the important thing is it didn't happen and we saved our friends!" Rainbow Dash said.

"That's not the problem I'm talking about…!" Chris said. Sonic and Rainbow Dash simply shrugged off, but Chris continued to scold them and his sister for their reckless behavior.

"I have to admit, I've never seen such advanced technology before!" Chuck said still admiring the paper airplane. "You must tell me where you got such technology from!"

"I can't say where exactly…all I can tell you is that it came from a faraway land from where I am from." Tails said.

"And where is this place you say you're from?" Chuck asked eagerly.

"I don't know…all I know is we were pulled into this world by that light explosion, as if it sent us through a space-time wormhole." Tails explained.

"That's odd, because my friends and I were pulled in here by a light explosion as well!" Twilight said.

"Yeah, what a coincidence, right?" Spike said. "Or is there something we're missing?"

"Twilight…you said something about "magic"?" Chuck asked the unicorn.

"Oh well…" Twilight blushed modestly.

"Back in our world, Unicorns like Twilight are experts with magic, their horns act as magic wands!" Spike explained for Twilight. "She was the one who created those glowing spear heads!"

"Well, yeah." Twilight agreed while still blushing modestly.

"Yeah, unlike a certain attention horse, Twilight is the most-magically gifted Unicorn in all of Equestria!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Yes…she is…" Fluttershy said.

"Oh, you guys…you're making me blush!" Twilight said.

Chuck crossed his arms, intrigued by all of this. "Hmmm…very Interesting…extremely interesting…" he said.

"Geez…" Chris groaned, due to Sonic, Rainbow and Kat not listening to his lecture.

"Nii-chan please, you and I have seen what Sonic and Rainbow are capable of, so try to worry less ok?" Kat reasoned with her brother.

Chris simply let out a sight. "…"

"Hey Sonic!" Tails turned to his blue friend. "If you, Cream, Cheese and I all ended up in this world then…there's a good chance that the others may have been pulled into this world too!"

"Yeah, now that I think about it, if Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Angel, Spike and I are here, that means the rest of us are somewhere around here too!" Twilight agreed.

"Hmm…" Sonic tried to remember. "The others who were there when it happened were Knuckles, Amy and…"

The sudden memory of his arch-nemesis suddenly came into their minds.

"Dr. Eggman!" Sonic and his friends exclaimed.

"But if we're all here then…" Rainbow gasped when she and the others remembered a certain mad Pony scientist.

"Steam!" the ponies and Spike exclaimed.

"Who and who?" Chris and Kat questioned, along with Chuck.

Meanwhile…

In the middle of the ocean in the far of east of the main land, there was a small desert island, except it wasn't really deserted because of the giant sinister looking tower built on it, with several floating cameras around its top.

Inside the tower, Dr. Eggman and Steam and their robotic minions were watching the new world they ended up on through the monitors.

"It seems we've been teleported here by Chaos Control…" Eggman said.

"It appears the Elements of Harmony had sent us all here…" Steam said.

"Well, I suppose it doesn't really make any difference." Eggman said as he turned to the mad earth pony scientist. "Since the two of us are equally evil masterminds, what do you say we join forces to achieve our ultimate goals, Steam?"

"I suppose that would be the best course of action…" Steam agreed. "Very well then, let's team up, Dr. Eggman."

"A wise choice my little pony." Eggman grinned evilly. "Soon, I shall conquer this silly little planet and create my own empire: Eggmanland! And soon, I will expand it across the boundaries of time and space itself!"

"And I will finally be able to complete that important project that cowardly princess refused to complete!" Steam grinned evilly.

Both villians laughed maniacally as the screen zoomed out into a full view of the island and their tower of operations.


Episode 3

Eggman and Steam's ambitions!


It was early morning; everything was peaceful in the city of Station Square. However they were unaware of the danger that was about to befall upon them, as the villainous human and pony were preparing to make their move.

"We shall begin by taking over this city!" Eggman said.

"Yes, it is time to send the world a message!" Steam said.

"Whish one will you use, Eggman-sama?" Decoe presented Eggman a tray with a deck of cards, with pictures of robots on them.

Eggman picked up the deck and looked over the cards, trying to decide which one. "Hmm…they all look so good, I just don't know." He said, he places the entire deck inside a slot-machine like gizmo and pulls the lever. The slots roll and after 10 seconds, the same picture of the robot appeared in all three of them.

"Ah, this one! We'll use this guy!" Eggman grinned evilly.

"Doctor, if I make a suggestion, I will personally "convince" the criminal underworld of this world to join our cause." Steam said. "Since the inhabitants of this world apparently know this world better than we do, it would be wise to make them join forces with us."

"Not a bad idea Steam, just remember to use force if they refuse to join us or attempt to betray us!" Eggman said.

"I don't think that will be a problem." Steam chuckled evilly.

Meanwhile, in Station Square…

There isn't much to say what is going on in the big city inhabited by humans. There were only people walking through the streets, cars driving down the roads, children playing in the park and at the sport fields, like basketball, skateboarding, etc. Everyone was just minding their own business.

In the sewers below the city, Knuckles the Echidna, Amy Rose, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Rarity were using the underground tunnels to avoid the attention of any humans who would get too curious.

"This is all Sonic's fault!" Knuckles roared out loud.

"I swear, if I ever see Rainbow Dash again, she's gonna wish we never met!" Rarity roared out loud in her Drama Queen mode.

"It's all a misunderstanding Knuckles!" Amy tried to reason with the stubborn echidna. "You and I both know its Eggman's fault!"

"Yeah!" Pinkie Pie agreed. "And Rarity, how can you pin the blame on Dashie?!"

"Yeah Rarity, Rainbow may act like a "loose cannon" at times, but if ya want mah opinion, I'd say that Steam fella's the vermin responsible for all of this!" Applejack sided with Pinkie Pie.

"No! If it wasn't for Sonic's nonsense, this wouldn't have happened!" Knuckles growled in anger.

"Hush you both! Rainbow Dash's reckless and brutish attitude is infamous for making trouble much worse than it already is!" Rarity growled in anger while still in Drama Queen mode. "But this time, THIS TIME, she REALLY took the cake! It's, perhaps even, the WORST…THING…POSSIBLE!"

A red vein sticks out from her forehead

Amy, Applejack and Pinkie Pie stopped on their tracks, fed up with Knuckles' stubbornness and Rarity being a Drama Queen.

Blue veins stick out from their foreheads, one on each

"How can you two possibly jump into that conclusion?!" Amy demanded in annoyance.

Knuckles stopped and replied "Because trouble is always happening whenever he is involved!"

"Because she's an EGOTISTICAL EGOMANIACAL LOOSE CANNON, THAT'S WHY!" Rarity yelled still in Drama Queen mode.

Applejack sighted. "Man Rarity…just 'cause we're bein' forced to hide in tah sewers, you have to be such a big Drama Queen and blame OUR FRIEND for it?!"

"Yeah Rarity, stop being such a big meanie, over-dramatic, Drama Queen!" Pinkie Pie said.

"And Knuckles, you're only blaming Sonic, because you're just jealous of him!" Amy said crossing her arms.

"In that case, see you later…" Knuckles simply walked away.

"What?! Hey! You're just gonna leave us behind Knuckles?!" Amy demanded.

"Why would you want to hang out with a guy who is "jealous" of your "boyfriend"?" Knuckles replied back while walking away.

"Well, I don't mean to burst your bubble girls, but if you're sticking up for Rainbow Dash, then I shall go my own separate way." Rarity said walking away.

Amy and Applejack sighted in annoyance, while Pinkie Pie frowned sadly.

Sweat drops roll down the side of their heads, one on each

"He's so stubborn." Amy said.

"What a Drama Queen!" Applejack said.

"I can't believe Rarity hates Dashie! How could she?" Pinkie sniffed sadly.

"And, uh, Amy? Is yo friend always this bitter 'bout this Sonic fella?" Applejack asked the pink hedgehog.

"Yeah, he's clearly jealous of Sonic, don't really know why yet though." Amy explained. "And, uh, Applejack and Pinkie, what about your friend, uh, Rarity?"

"Oh, she's just bein' a big 'ol Drama Queen like always." Applejack explained. "Don't worry, she'll get over it."

"Rarity hates Dashie…" Pinkie murmured.

"No she doesn't Pinkie, she's just bein' a Drama Queen is all." Applejack comforted Pinkie. "Ah pretty sure she'll get over it."

"Yeah, you're probably right AJ." Pinkie suddenly became her usual happy self again. "We should just wait until she's calmed down."

"That's the spirit Pinkie!" Applejack smiled.

"Come on, we better catch up before we lose them!" Amy said.

"Right!" Pinkie agreed.

Amy, Applejack and Pinkie ran/galloped after Knuckles and Rarity who were way ahead of them.

Sonic X: Friendship is Universal Card #9

Name: Knuckles the Echidna

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Species: Echidna

Likes: Fruit (especially grapes), Peace and quiet, Friends, Relaxing, Training, Being left alone, Challenges, Guarding the Master Emerald, Treasure Hunting

Dislikes: Dr. Eggman, Evil, Chaos, Disharmony, Bright sunshine, Being around females (he feels shy and awkward around them), Being tricked, betrayed or taken advantage of, Being teased (especially by Sonic), Foul play

Abilities: Punching, Super Strength, Super Speed, Spin Dash, Climbing, Gliding, Master Emerald control, Agility

Bio: The last of his own kind living on the floating island known as Angel Island, Knuckles the Echidna takes his job as the Guardian of the Master Emerald seriously and doesn't get out much, except when the world is in danger or someone steals the Master Emerald under his nose.

Sonic X: Friendship is Universal Card #10

Name: Applejack

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Species: Earth Pony

Likes: Apples, Family, Friends, Working hard, Competition, Honesty, Peace, Harmony, her Stetson Hat, Playing Poker

Dislikes: Steam, Evil, Chaos, Disharmony, Dishonesty, Sadness, Arrogance, Losing her hat

Abilities: Super Strength, Speed, Rope Tricks, Apple tree bucking, Bearer of the Elements of Honesty

Bio: One of the owners of Sweet Apple Acres and the Element of Honesty, her strength and well-balanced skills makes her one of the most dependable ponies ever, even though she shouldn't play Poker.

Meanwhile, a sunny day in Station Square meant a perfect day to go down at the beach. People were having a great time, playing in the water, surfing on the waves, digging holes in the sand, building sand castles and playing beach volleyball.

But all this fun was soon about to be ruined as the life guard noticed something moving underwater and it wasn't a person or an aquatic mammal.

With the group who was playing beach volleyball, one player pushed the ball too hard that the other player couldn't catch it. The ball landed in the water.

"I've got it!" the female player rushed over to the water to pick up the ball.

But just as she was about to pick it up, a large robot emerged from the water, causing everyone to look in shock and awe. The ball landed on the stunned female player.

The robot was large, had a humanoid appearance with grey and blue color design, missile shaped arms with a green color design, and a single magenta eye on its face.

His name is E-23, Codename: Missile Wrist!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" the female player screamed in horror.

Missile Wrist started rampaging across the beach, shooting his missile arms at the life guard's shed and the cars and everything else, causing people to run away while screaming in fear and panic.

Dr. Eggman appears flying over the scene in his Egg Mobile, a little round steel flying metallic dish, with a green headlight with a red rim around it, red wings on the sides, and a long red rod sticking out of the bottom. He was laughing maniacally.

"That's it Missile Wrist, show them some more of Dr. Eggman-sama's power!" he ordered his killing machine, as Missile Wrist continues to rampage all over the beach and into the city!

Meanwhile, in the back alleys of the streets, a group of thugs were mugging a poor man for money. They manage to knock him out and throw him in the trash can.

"Next time pay up, or else!" the thug leader laughed along with the rest.

"Nicely done!"

"Huh? Who's there? Show yourself!" the thug leader demanded.

The Steam emerged from the shadows. "Relax, I'm just a little pony, in search of friends." He said sinisterly.

The thugs started laughing. "Oh man, for a moment, I thought it was a cop!" one said. "But it's just a talking pony in a geek get-up!"

Steam was irritated by the laughing and the insults; he places his hoof on his lips and whistles. A large steam powered robot appears and glares down the thugs, the latter stopped laughing.

"Now then, let's get straight to the point: join me and together, we'll have complete control over this city!" Steam demanded. "Refuse and my little friend will show you the true meaning of severe pain!"

The robot prepares for an attack, the thugs were frightened, and so the thug leader steps forward. "Ok, ok, you've got a deal!" he said. "Just tell us what you want us to do?"

Steam grinned evilly, "Follow me…"

Meanwhile, at Thorndyke Mansion…

Not yet aware of the danger going on in the city, our heroes were simply relaxing for a bit. Tails was washing the Tornado 2 with a gardening hose, while Chuck and Twilight stood next to him; Cream, Cheese, Fluttershy, Angel and Spike were sitting at a tea table, enjoying some snacks and refreshments.

"I enjoy keeping the Tornado 2 nice and shiny!" Tails said while washing his plane.

"I must say, I admire your plane Tails." Chuck said.

"I'm still surprised how a huge contraption can actually fly!" Twilight said.

"You don't have airplanes in your world?" Chuck asked.

"No, all Non-Pegasi ponies get around in carriages pulled by Pegasi or in hot-air balloons." Twilight explained.

"I see, interesting." Chuck commented.

"I agree!" Tails said.

"How do you like the donuts Cheese?" Cream asked.

"Chao, chao!" Cheese chippered happily, enjoying his donut.

"I can tell!" Cream giggled.

"It's so nice to finally enjoy some peace and quiet, especially after that incident in the horrible place." Fluttershy said enjoying a donut, while Angel enjoyed some carrots.

"Yeah, good thing Sonic-san and Rainbow-chan came to save us!" Cream said.

"Well, I'm not sure they could have pulled it off by themselves, Twilight and Tails helped out too ya know?" Spike added.

"Oh, don't worry Spike-san, I know Twilight and Tails helped out too!" Cream said.

"Indeed, and we're all very grateful." Fluttershy said.

"Hey guys!" Chris showed up with Kat following behind. "Have you guys seen Sonic, or Rainbow Dash?"

"Sonic-san and Rainbow-chan said that they were going out for a little stroll." Cream explained.

"And here we tried to warn them that it was dangerous for them to leave the mansion." Kat said.

"What do you mean?" Tails asked.

"We've told them that it would be hard to find them if they ever leave the mansion, for starters." Chris explained.

"Is it?" Tails asked.

"Not really sure, but…" Chris said.

"In any case, do you have any business with them?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah! There's big trouble going on in the city!" Kat said. "SERIOUS TROUBLE!"

Back in the city…

Missile Wrist continued on causing rampage across the city streets, with people running away in panic. The police fired their rifles at it, but it was futile as Missile Wrist was bullet proof.

"It's no good, no good." Eggman mockingly chuckled at them.

Then a policeman with a flamethrower fired a wave of fire at Missile Wrist, setting the robot on fire.

"Did that did it?" the mustached officer wondered.

The flames extinguished, only to reveal Missile Wrist completely unscathed. Eggman descended down in his Egg Mobile, chuckling at them.

"Fools, your weapons are useless!" Eggman said. "Now, whish one of you fools is giving the orders?"

"Um, it's me…" the mustached officer reluctantly replied.

"Then, Missile Wrist, use him as an example!" Eggman ordered his robot.

Missile Wrist aimed his missile arm at the mustached officer and fires at him.

Meanwhile, Steam, his robot and the thugs witnessed the carnage caused by Missile Wrist from the back alleys. The thugs were agape in shock while Steam looked amazed but pleased with his new partner-in-crime's power.

"I admit I'm amazed myself." Steam said with an evil smile. "We've just recently became allies and he's already impressed me!"

"Wow, with that kind of power, we could control over not just this city, but the whole world!" the thug leader exclaimed. "Boys, are you thinking what I am thinking?"

"Hell yes we are boss!" one the thugs replied.

"Come, we must recruit more!" Steam said. "We need more men and more fire power to expand our army!"

"Yes, sir, Steam sir!" the thugs saluted obediently, following Steam and his robot back into the shadows of the back alley.

Meanwhile, Tails was flying over the skies in the Tornado 2, with Twilight and Spike in the back, Fluttershy flew next to them, with Angel in her mane.

"Where could they be?!" Tails wondered. "Finding Sonic is like finding a needle in a pile of hay!"

"Rainbow Dash is no exception, unless if she has decided to take a nap on a cloud." Twilight said.

"I just hope none of them were captured." Fluttershy said worried.

"Rainbow Dash can look after herself, so I wouldn't worry much." Spike said.

"So can Sonic, but since trouble is going down in the city, we need to find them now!" Tails said.

On the ground, Chris, Kat and Chuck searched for Sonic and Rainbow Dash at the park, in Chuck's car. They stop by the park, Chris and Kat climb out and start calling out for them.

"SONIC! SONIC!" Chris called out. "IF YOU ARE HERE THEN COME ON OUT!"

"RAINBOW DASH! WHERE ARE YOU!?" Kat called out. "COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!"

"SONIC!"

"RAINBOW DASH!"

But sadly, there was no answer and no sight of the two speeders anywhere, only people minding their own business and enjoying themselves at the park.

"Looks like they're not here." Chuck said. "Let's go search someplace else."

"Ok…"

"Right…"

Chris and Kat got in the car as Chuck drives down the road, as their search continues.

Meanwhile…

Sonic and Rainbow Dash were nowhere to be found in the city. Way up high in the mountains in the outskirts of Station Square, the blue hedgehog and the rainbow-mane cyan Pegasus stood on the mountain side, admiring the mountainous scenery.

"This place is beautiful isn't it?" Rainbow Dash asked while admiring the scenery.

"Yeah." Sonic said, with his arms crossed. "Hey Dash, race you to the top of that mountain up there?" he asked pointing at the huge mountain up ahead."

"You're on!" Rainbow Dash accepted the challenge

Sonic and Rainbow Dash got into a starting position. "3…2…1…GO!" And they were off. Sonic raced down the mountain in direction to the mountain in front of him, Rainbow Dash flew next to him, as they were neck-to-neck, while racing toward the mountain. It was an epic moment as the fastest thing alive on Mobius and the fastest flyer in Equestria tested their speed against each other.

Sonic X: Friendship is Universal Card#11

Name: Miles "Tails" Prower

Age: 8

Gender: Male

Species: Fox

Likes: Sonic, Friends, Adventure, Flying, Tornado, Machines, Building gadgets, Candy, Chilli Dogs

Dislikes: Dr. Eggman, Evil, Disloyalty, Bullies, Insults about his genius, being left alone, Lightning

Abilities: Flying, Mechanics, Piloting, Spin Dash, Tail Swipe, Gadget control

Bio: Sonic's Best friend and adopted little brother, his mechanical and piloting skills whish can rival even Dr. Eggman's, and his ability to fly by spinning his twin-tails has helped the blue hero a lot in his battles against their arch-nemesis

Sonic X: Friendship is Universal Card #12

Name: Twilight Sparkle

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Species: Unicorn

Likes: Reading, Magic, Learning new spells, Studying, Family, Friends, Helping others in need, keeping things organized, Peace, Harmony, Order, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna

Dislikes: Evil, Chaos, Disharmony, Disorder, Disloyalty, Liars, falling behind on her studies, when things don't go according the plan

Abilities: Unicorn Magic, Elemental spells, Teleporting, Speed, Mechanics, Bearer of the Element of Magic

Bio: Princess Celestia's personal student and the Element of Magic, her powerful magic powers and leadership skills equivalent to that of a princess of an entire kingdom makes her one of Equestria's finest heroines.

Back in the sewers, Knuckles, Amy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Rarity were still walking along the underground tunnels of Station Square.

"Hey Knuckles, do you think we could rest for a while?" Amy asked.

"Rest if you want to, I'm going on ahead." Knuckles growled.

Amy was irritated by that. "But I'd worry more with Knuckles on his own..." she said to herself.

"Hey, Rarity…ya feelin' fine now?" Applejack asked.

Rarity didn't reply, as she remained silent.

"Fine, don't say anythin', but if ya still believe Rainbow Dash is the one at fault here, mah opinion still stands: Steam is the one to blame, not Rainbow!" Applejack reasoned with her.

"Yeah Rarity, how could you be so mean?" Pinkie Pie demanded. "Dashie has never done anything wrong on purpose!"

Rarity looked down in regret, but didn't want to say it, just yet. She first needed to see Rainbow Dash and make amends with her.

"Say Knuckles, do you think we'll be able to get back to our own world?" Amy asked the Echidna.

"It's not a matter of being able to, but a matter of we HAVE to!" Knuckles said.

"Why is that?" Amy asked.

"Because…I need to." Knuckles said quietly. "If I can't go back and protect it, there's no telling what might happen to it. It is my mission…to protect it…I'd rather die than to fail my mission."

"Protect it? What would that be?" Applejack asked curiously.

"It is none of your concern, my little pony." Knuckles replied.

"The name's Applejack, for yo information!" Applejack scoffed.

"Whatever…" Knuckles said. "I have to return to my world, and resume what I must do!"

Before Applejack or Amy could question him any further, a huge tremor was heard coming from the streets above them.

"What was that?!" Amy asked.

"Ah have bad feelin' 'bout this! Applejack said.

"Come on!" Knuckles headed for the ladder leading out of the sewers.

The group climbed up the ladder and got out of the sewers through the manhole, in the middle of the streets. They were shocked to see the whole streets heavily damaged and destroyed cars lying around.

"Oh my, what happened here?!" Rarity gawked in shock.

"Everyone, look!" Amy pointed out, everyone looked and they saw Missile Wrist headed into a building.

Inside the building, the people who were working there scream in fear and panic, as Missile Wrist continues his rampage and carnage spree. The people hide inside broom closets and other places they could hide in. Eggman saw everything through Missile Wrist's point of view using the small computer screen on his Egg Mobile.

Police cars arrive, surrounding the whole building. Eggman chuckled evilly. "Missile Wrist, get on the rooftop, stat!" he ordered.

"Roger!" Missile Wrist complied.

The killer robot shot his missile arm through the ceiling and all the way up to the rooftop; grappling hooks came out of the missile part and grappled onto the rooftop's floor. Missile Wrist then pulled itself up all the way to the rooftop, causing explosions and even more destruction to the building's interior. The Chief of the Police and his men gasped in shock when they saw the robot on the building's rooftop and Eggman floated next to it in his Egg Mobile.

"Alright, enough fun and games for now, time to send this city a message!" Eggman pressed a button on his Egg Mobile.

He activated a large holographic screen projected over the city, using it to broadcast himself to the city; he was also broadcasting himself on every TV in the city.

"Greetings people of this planet! I am Dr. Eggman-sama, the greatest scientific genius in the universe, and soon to become its greatest ruler!" he announced.

Back in the Thorndyke Mansion, Tails, Cream and Cheese gasped when he saw Eggman on TV.

"Dr. Eggman!" Tails exclaimed bitterly

"Who?" Chris asked, along with Kat, Twilight, Spike and Fluttershy, while Angel looked curious.

"The guy who's always trying to conquer Sonic, Cream and my world!" Tails explained.

"And the bad man we always have to stop!" Cream added.

"Chao!" Cheese chippered.

"I would like to announce that from now on, this city is officially mine and I shall convert it into the crown jewel of my new empire: Eggmanland! Make any attempts to resist, and you shall be met with brute force!" Eggman laughed evilly.

"You there!" The Chief of the Police yelled using his mega phone. "Is that robot yours?!"

"That's correct!" Eggman said.

"Then get that thing off the roof, it might hit an airplane!" The Chief of the Police yelled.

"How rude…" Eggman chuckled. "Let me teach you then!"

With a snap of his fingers, he ordered Missile Wrist to fire his missile arm at the police, which he complied, destroying the police cars, knocking every police officer out.

"So, will you surrender your city now?" Eggman asked sinisterly.

The Chief of the Police recovered from the attack, coughing and covered in suite and embracing a tire that fell off a destroyed car, in a humorous manner.

"I'm afraid…you're going to have to…talk to the mayor about that sort of thing." The Chief of the Police said between coughs.

"Then bring me the mayor, right now!" Eggman ordered, his glasses glowing in sinister way.

Sonic X: Friendship is Universal Card #13

Name: Amy Rose

Age: 12

Gender: Female

Species: Hedgehog

Likes: Sonic, Candy, Adventure, Friends, Romance, Peace, Harmony, Shopping, Cooking, Hiking

Dislikes: Dr. Eggman, Evil, Disharmony, Disloyalty, Sadness, Being left alone, Being ignored, Losing, Seeing people getting hurt

Abilities: Piko Piko Hammer skills, Super Speed, Double Jump, Boxing, Spin Dash, Cooking, Co-piloting, Tarot Card Fortune Telling

Bio: Sonic's self-proclaimed girlfriend, she follows Sonic wherever he goes, usually getting involved in his adventures and fighting by his side, whether he likes it or not.

Sonic X: Friendship is Universal Card #14

Name: Pinkamena "Pinkie" Diane Pie

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Species: Earth Pony

Likes: Parties, Fun, Activities, Games, Friends, Singing, Smiles, Laughing, Making new friends, Cupcakes and other sweets and snacks

Dislikes: Evil, Disharmony, Party Poopers, Being left alone, Being rejected, Sadness, Frowning, Crying

Abilities: Pinkie Pie (in other words: being random), Double Jump, Party Cannon skills, Pinkie Sense, Bakeing, Throwing parties, Bearer of the Element of Laughter

Bio: Fun personified and the Element of Laughter, she will always welcome new friends with a smile and throw parties for them, and despite not having any defined skillset, it's her oddball nature that can either make her a pushover or your worst nightmare.

Meanwhile, back in the Torndyke mansion, Tails started up his Tornado 2.

"Come on you guys! We have to hurry!" Tails called out.

"Coming Tails!" Chris said as he put on his football helmet, while Kat put on her cycling helmet.

"We're here!" Twilight said carrying a hard-cover spell book using her magic, followed by Spike riding on her back. She places the book in her saddlebag.

The four of them got on board the Tornado 2 in the back seats, as Tails prepares for take-off.

"Take care of both Chris and Kat, you hear Tails?" Chuck advised.

"Promise!" Tails said. "Let us know if Sonic or Rainbow Dash come back!"

"Good luck guys!" Cream said.

"Chao, chao!" Cheese said.

"Come back safely…" Fluttershy said, while Angel stood next to her.

"Alright, Tornado 2, take off!" Tails announced as he took off into the skies in the Tornado 2, with Chris, Kat, Twilight and Spike.

On their way there, Chris noticed what looked like a glowing golden ring next to Tails. "Hey Tails, what is that?" he asked.

"This?" Tails picked up the ring and explained. "It's a Golden Ring of Power, or a Power Ring for short. They can be found scattered all over Mobius, or get some through work. They can give you a boost of power when in you're in a pinch and they're also used as currency in our world."

"Cool!" Chris and Kat exclaimed.

"Hey wait a minute!" Spike intervened. "That looks just like those rings that Twilight was able to produce via that new spell she recently learned!"

"Huh?" Tails looked at Spike and Twilight.

"Y-Yeah…now that I look at that ring, it DOES look identical to the ones I found in this spell book I found!" Twilight said, pulling out her spell book and turning her pages, until she finds the correct one. "Here!"

She shows the spell book to Tails, Chris and Kat, Tails gasped in shock. "This…this is an ancient Mobian Sorcerer Spell Book! How did you get your hands on this!?" he asked.

"I just found it all abandoned and alone in one of the dungeons of Albatross." Twilight explained. "Are you saying this book originated from YOUR world?"

"Yeah, but how is it possible? I though all these books were destroyed after the Mobian Sorcerers became extinct." Tails wondered.

"I don't know…" Twilight said.

"Whatever the case, this seems to be the last of its kind." Kat said.

"Um guys, can we solve this mystery later and focus on the matter at hand, please?!" Chris intervened.

"Right, we worry about it later, we need to stop Eggman!" Tails said.

"Right!" Kat, Twilight and Spike agreed.

Back in the city, Steam and his Robot minion gathered and recruited even more human criminals from around the city, from behind the scenes of Eggman's attack on the city. They also watched how the police desperately attempted to stop Eggman and Missile Wrist, this time they brought the mayor with them.

"And just who are you supposed to be?!" Eggman demanded.

"Dr. Eggman! This is the mayor of Station Square, here to announce that we have NO intention of giving ourselves into your demands!" the mayor yelled through the mega phone.

"Oh really?" Eggman grinned sinisterly as he snaps his fingers.

Missile Wrist fired his missile arms at the building behind the mayor and the police, causing a huge explosion of dust and debris that rained down on them. Steam's recruits snickered at this from behind the dark alleys, while Steam smiled sinisterly and his robot stood there emotionlessly.

"So, will you give yourself into my demands now?" Eggman demanded.

The mayor and the police recovered from this, while still covered in dust and pieces of the building. "I'm afraid…you will have to talk about that…to our country's leader, the President!" he mayor said between coughs through the mega phone.

Eggman frowned in disappointment. "Missile Wrist, teach these vermin how it's done." He was about to snap his fingers until…

"NOT SO FAST DR. EGGMAN!"

Tails and the others showed up flying in the Tornado 2, headed straight for Eggman. The mad doctor screamed in shock and barely dodged their attack.

"Tails?!" Eggman growled in anger. "So that little fur ball is here too?! MISSILE WRIST, SHOOT DOWN THAT PLANE!"

"Roger!" Missile Wrist obeyed and shot his missile arms at the Tornado 2.

"TAILS! Incoming missile arm at 9 o' clock!" Chris announced.

"Hang on tight!" Tails announced as he barrel-rolled out of the way.

"WHOOOOOA!" Chris, Kat, Twilight and Spike screamed in surprise as they held on, during the barrel-roll.

Meanwhile, with Steam and his goons…

"Steam, what is going on?!" The thug leader asked, but noticed his angry look. "Steam?"

"Dammit! It's Celestia's pet and her pet!" Steam cursed. "So they were pulled into this world too!?"

"You know them?" another thug asked.

"Sadly yes, they are the ones trying to interfere with our plans to conquer the universe!" Steam explained.

"So, should we help them out now?" the thug leader asked.

"No, we are not ready yet; let's leave this one to them." Steam said. "Now let's go back to the base!"

"Yes sir." The thugs obeyed.

They disappeared into the shadows, leaving Eggman and Missile Wrist to deal with our heroes.

"Take this!" Tails fired the Tornado 2's machine guns at Missile Wrist.

It had no effect.

"Darn! That robot is bullet proof!" Tails cursed.

"Tails, LOOK OUT!" Kat screamed when she saw another missile arm headed for them.

Tails tries to dodge it, but the missile arm ends up destroying the propellers on the front of the plane.

"AAAH! We've lost the propellers!" Tails screamed, as the Tornado 2 started losing altitude.

"AAAH! This is it! Twilight, it was an honor being your assistant and friend!" Spike screamed.

"And you're the best assistant and friend I could ask for, Spike!" Twilight screamed.

"Knock it off you guys! We are NOT going to die!" Tails pressed a few buttons and then pulled a lever. "Tornado 2, Battle Mode, engaged!" he yelled.

The Tornado 2 transformed into its battle mode. In this mode, the wings were placed in an "X" position and the tail of the plane was lifted up a little, it's broken propellers were withdrawn and it's speed increased greatly via the back-up engine.

"Wooooow!" Kat exclaimed.

"Tails, what did you do!?" Chris asked in surprise.

"I've just activated the Tornado 2's battle mode!" Tails announced. "Hang on tight everyone!"

The heroes braced themselves as Tails pilots the Tornado 2 around Missile Wrist, dodging its missile arms. Meanwhile, the people of Station Square, the police, the mayor and the news reporters all surrounded the building witnessing the battle. Knuckles, Amy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Rarity were witnessing it from the other side of the street.

"That's Tails!" Amy exclaimed.

"And look, Twilight and Spike are with them!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed. "HI TWILIGHT! SPIKE!" applejack covers her mouth with her hoof.

"Pinkie! You'll attract the crowd too if ya keep yellin' like that!" Applejack warned.

"Whoopsie, you're right!" Pinkie Pie giggled innocently.

"They appear to be in trouble!" Rarity said.

"Come on Knuckles, we've got to save Tails!" Amy said.

"I don't have time to deal with this nonsense!" Knuckles selfishly refused.

"Knuckles, you're an IDIOT!" Amy yelled angrily and headed for the building.

"AMY!" Knuckles yelled in protest.

"Hey! Wait for us!" Pinkie Pie hopped after Amy, while Applejack and Rarity (albeit, reluctant) galloped after her, Knuckles followed them behind.

Inside the building, Amy called the elevator and entered. "Amy! Wait up!" Knuckles called while headed for her, followed by Pinkie, Applejack and Rarity. Amy crossed her arms, still angry at Knuckles as the elevator doors close.

"NO!" Knuckles yelled. "Dammit! It's the same thing over and over!" he cursed.

"Hey Knucksie, how about we take the stairs?" Pinkie asked while hopping, as she, Applejack and Rarity waited for him by the stairs.

Meanwhile…

"So, who exactly got to the top of the mountain again?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"I dunno, I was so focused on the path, I didn't notice." Sonic shrugged.

Unsure of who won their race, Sonic and Rainbow Dash were now racing their way back into the city. As they made their way back, Sonic noticed something grey falling from the sky.

"STOP!" Sonic grabbed Rainbow Dash by her hoof and skid to a halt, forcing Rainbow Dash to stop too.

"WHOA!" Rainbow Dash was pulled back as something grey crash landed on the last spot she was flying over.

"That was a close one." Sonic said. "You ok Dash?"

"Yeah…what just happened?" Rainbow asked.

"That!" Sonic pointed to the grey thing, which looked like a grey Pegasus with its head stuck in the concrete road.

"Derpy?" Rainbow Dash recognized it in surprise.

"Friend of yours?" Sonic asked.

"Yeah…she's Ponyville's local mailmare." Rainbow Dash explained. "And sadly, she's quite clumsy and…well, you already get the idea."

A Sweat drop rolled down the side of her head

"Should we help her?" Sonic asked.

"Might as well." Rainbow said.

Sonic and Rainbow Dash went up to help Derpy get her head out of the concrete ground; Sonic grabbed her by her hind legs, while Rainbow Dash grabbed her tail with her mouth. Working together, they manage to help Derpy get her head out, except she ends up landing on top of them both.

"Woooo! That was a dozy of a landing!" Derpy sat up happily with one eye looking up and the other down, not realizing that she was sitting on top of Sonic and Rainbow Dash.

"Hey Derpy!" Rainbow called.

"Oh hi Rainbow Dash didn't see ya there!" Derpy finally noticed Rainbow and greeted her happily. "I've been looking all over for you!"

"I'm glad you're alright too Derpy, now how about you get off of us, please?" Rainbow asked.

"Oh, sorry Rainbow Dash." Derpy apologized and flew off them.

Sonic and Rainbow Dash got up, dusting themselves off. When Sonic got a good look at Derpy, he couldn't help but notice her cross-eyes, but he didn't want to offend her so he decided to ignore it.

"Hey, uh, Derpy, nice to meet you." Sonic greeted her.

"Oh, hello Mr. Hedgehog, nice to meet you too!" Derpy greeted him cheerfully.

"Derpy, this is Sonic, my new friend and speed rival!" Rainbow Dash introduced Sonic to her.

"Speed Rival?" Derpy asked curiously.

"Yeah, believe it or not, this guy can move pretty fast, he can even match my speed!" Rainbow said.

"Ooooh, cool!" Derpy said in awe. "But whish one is the fastest?"

Sonic and Rainbow shrugged.

"We've already had a race, but we failed to see who crossed the finish line first." Sonic said.

A sweat drop rolled down the side of his head

"Ooooh…" Derpy said, both eyes looking in opposite way, each. "So, what'cha doing right now?"

"We were just on our way back into the city, our friends are there too!" Rainbow Dash explained. "You should come along too."

"Will there be muffins?" Derpy asked hopefully.

"Yeah, there will be muffins." Rainbow sighted.

"Okey Dokey!" Derpy agreed happily.

"Alright, let's get going!" Sonic said.

"Alright!" Rainbow said.

"Right behind you!" Derpy said.

The hedgehog and the two Pegasi raced down the road back to the city. Sonic and Rainbow kept a safe pace so they wouldn't lose sight of Derpy who was following behind them. Sadly, they had to make a few stops, due to Derpy constantly crashing against and getting her head stuck in just about anything in the way, from fences, to rocks, to light posts and even cars, forcing Sonic and Rainbow to help her get her head out of them, before pressing on.

"You weren't kidding about the "clumsy" part." Sonic whispered to Rainbow Dash.

"And you don't even want to know what she did to town hall once." Rainbow whispered back.

"Hey! What are all those people doing over there?" Derpy asked as she noticed a group of people gathered around at an electronics shop.

Sonic and Rainbow noticed it as well and they became curious. They jumped onto a tree to get a better view and to hide from the people, Derpy bumped face first against the trunk, causing it to shake a little and leafs fall, Sonic and Rainbow hushed her as they stay hidden. They notice they were watching the big TV on the store's display, Sonic looked surprised when he saw Eggman broadcasting himself on it.

"Eggman!" Sonic growled. "So that Egghead is here too?!"

"Eggman?" Rainbow and Derpy asked.

"The big guy who's always trying to take over my world and I have to stop him all the time!" Sonic explained.

"What?!" Rainbow gasped in shock.

"Ooooh, so he's a bad guy?" Derpy asked.

"Yeah, he's Evil with a capital "E"!" Sonic said.

"And I'm guessing he's trying to take over this world too, judging from that broadcast." Rainbow Dash asked.

"Yeah, what else could it be?" Sonic agreed.

Then the screen changed to show Tails and the gang battling Missile Wrist in the Tornado 2.

"Looks like the party has already started!" Sonic grinned slyly.

"We better get going then!" Rainbow Dash flared up her wings. "Derpy, wrap your hoof onto mine!"

"Okey Dokey!" Derpy did as Rainbow Dash told her.

Next thing she knew, Rainbow Dash took off into the skies, while holding Derpy (who was cheering in excitement) by her hoof, while Sonic jumped off the tree and boosts toward the city.

Back in the city, Tails and the others struggled to dodge Missile Wrist's attacks, while their own attacks were having no effect on it.

"Isn't there anything that can break this dude?!" Spike wondered.

While they were battling, Knuckles, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Rarity manage to get onto the rooftop and they notice Missile Wrist from behind.

"Ok, we're here. As for the plan, we…"

Before Knuckles could continue on, he noticed Amy come out of the elevator.

"Ha! You're too slow Amy!" Knuckles taunted.

Amy ignored Knuckles as she pulls out her Piko Piko Hammer, it was yellow and had red around its "head", causing Knuckles and the ponies to react in surprise or shock.

"LEAVE TAILS ALONE YOU BULLY!" Amy charged at Missile Wrist from behind, with her hammer.

"NO AMY! STOP!" Knuckles yelled.

Tails noticed Amy charging at the robot. "Amy?!" he said.

When she got close enough, Amy swung her hammer at Missile Wrist with all her great might…in vain. Her attack hardly left a dent and she only ended up hurting herself.

"Ow…" Amy groaned as she shook her arm in pain.

Missile Wrist took notice of Amy and while still was still in pain, he brings out its "fingers" from its missile arm and grabbed her.

"AAAAAAH!" Amy scream in horror as Missile Wrist took Amy hostage.

"Oh no! He's got Amy hostage!" Pinkie Pie reacted.

"Not good!" Applejack said.

"What a ruffian!" Rarity said.

"Let her go!" Knuckles charged at the robot.

"Not so fast!" Eggman showed up in his Egg Mobile.

Knuckles was forced to stop, the ponies rush to his side.

"Who's this guy?" Applejack asked.

"Eggman!" Knuckles growled.

"Take another step, and the girl's a goner!" Eggman threatened sinisterly, as he snapped his fingers, ordering Missile Wrist to crush Amy under its grip, which he did!

Amy screams in pain as Missile Wrist's grip, as it began to break every fragile bone in her body, while Knuckles and the ponies were forced to do nothing but watch helplessly.

"You coward!" Knuckles growled.

"You big meanie!" Pinkie yelled.

"You ruffian!" Rarity yelled.

"Ya shameless villain!" Applejack growled.

Eggman laughed evilly. "Flattery gets you nowhere! I intend taking this planet for myself and there's nothing you can do about it! Not even that bastard Sonic could possibly stop me now!" he said, but then he looks around, feeling a bit paranoid. "Come to think of it…I don't know whether he made it into this world or not." He said feeling uneasy.

"Ah don't know who ya think yer are Mr. Mustache, but yo better stop this or you'll be very sorry!" Applejack threatened.

"Grrrrr!" Knuckles growled in anger.

Tails and the others saw the situation from the Tornado 2 and they were becoming worried.

"I wished Sonic was here." Tails said worried.

"If Rainbow Dash was here, she'd take care of this guy in 10 second flat!" Spike said.

As if their prayers were granted, Twilight and Chris noticed a blue and rainbow streaks racing down the streets.

"It's Sonic!" Chris exclaimed happily.

"And Rainbow Dash!" Twilight exclaimed happily.

"Alright!" Tails, Kat and Spike exclaimed happily when they noticed them too.

Sonic and Rainbow Dash raced/flew down the streets at high speeds, while Derpy held onto Rainbow's hoof. They raced past a couple; the tailwind caused the woman to shriek as she pushed her dress down, as the tailwind lifted it.

"That one never gets old." Sonic chuckled to himself.

"Sonic!"

"Rainbow Dash!"

The speed duo and the crossed-eyed Pegasus looked up and saw Tails and the others in the Tornado 2. Chris picked up a Power Ring and threw it at Sonic, while Twilight picked up another one with her magic and throws it at Rainbow Dash. Sonic grabs the ring Chris threw while Rainbow Dash reaches her hoof through the one Twilight threw.

"Thanks!" Sonic and Rainbow said.

Rainbow then let Derpy go. "Derpy, go and follow that blue plane! Our friends are there!" she said.

"Okey Dokey!" Derpy obeyed and flew after the Tornado 2.

"AAAAARGH! It's that meddling blue hedgehog again!" Eggman roared in anger. "Missile Wrist, forget the girl for now and KILL THAT HEDGEHOG!"

"Roger." Missile Wrist obeyed and threw Amy away.

Amy scream in horror as she was thrown away, Knuckles manages to catch her in his arms.

"I've gotcha!" Knuckles said and put Amy down.

Sonic and Rainbow Dash tapped onto the Power Rings' power as they glow brightly. "It's PARTY TIME!" Sonic grinned as he curled into his Spin Dash form and races up the building. "OH YEAH!" Rainbow Dash gained a boost of speed using her Power Ring as she flew next to Sonic, up the building.

"FIRE!" Eggman barked his order.

Missile Wrist fired its missiles from its chest at Sonic and Rainbow Dash. They dodge most of them, until one of them seemingly hit them, as the missile exploded upon impact.

"YES! HE'S DEAD! HE'S FINALLY DEAD!" Eggman cheered happily.

"Think again, Eggface!" Sonic and Rainbow Dash came out of the explosion cloud, completely unharmed, and jumped/flew high above their heads.

"Sonic…" Amy whispered lovingly when she saw her hero.

"YAY, DASHIE!" Pinkie Pie cheered.

Eggman growled furiously. "MISSILE WRIST, KILL THAT HEDGEHOG AND THAT PEGASUS TOO!" he barked angrily.

Missile Wrist obeyed and fired its missile arms at Sonic and Rainbow Dash. Sonic landed on one of the arms, with one hand, and then he jumped high, as Rainbow Dash landed on the other one with one hoof. Sonic landed back on the missile arm with one hand and pulled his lower eye shadow down with his finger and sticks his tongue out, making a funny face at the killer robot, before jumping off high again, while Rainbow Dash lands on the other one and slaps her flank with one hoof, taunting the robot.

"That bastard and that bitch are making fun of me!" Eggman roared in rage. "KILL THEM ALREADY YOU USELESS BUCKET OF BOLTS!"

A red vein sticks out from his forehead

Missile Wrist continues firing his missile arms at Sonic and Rainbow, but they both continue on messing with it, as they dance, laugh and taunt at both it and Eggman.

"Hey Sonic, don't you think it's about time to finished this guy off already?!" Knuckles called out.

"And Rainbow, quit showin' off and finish the job already!" Applejack called out as well.

"You've got it!" Sonic and Rainbow agreed.

Rainbow lands on one missile arm, while Sonic rode on her back. As the missile arm was retracted back, Missile Wrist looked at them, only to see them making a pull the lower eye-shadow with your finger (or hoof in Rainbow's case) and stick your tongue out funny face combo. Missile Wrist's eye turned red in anger, he tries to smash them with his other arm, except both of them jumped up high, causing Missile Wrist to end up smashing his own arm into a pile of scrap metal.

"I can't believe he fell that THAT!" Rainbow laughed.

"Yeah, most of Eggman's robots are slow and dim-witted." Sonic laughed.

"How DARE you!?" Eggman roared in rage. "FIRE!"

Red veins stick out from his forehead

Missile Wrist fired even more missiles from its chest, all headed for Sonic and Rainbow Dash. The missiles exploded on impact.

"YES! This time, I'VE DONE IT!" Eggman cheered.

"Wrong again, Eggface!" Sonic and Rainbow Dash came out of the explosion cloud, free falling down toward Missile Wrist.

Sonic taps into the Power Ring's power and curls into his Spin Dash form and Rainbow Dash does the same and in 10 seconds flat, she manages to pull off her Sonic Rainboom. Both of them land on Missile Wrist's head and…

KA-BOOOM

Missile Wrist exploded into a million pieces from Sonic and Rainbow Dash's attack and Eggman screamed in horror as he was caught in the explosion himself.

"ALRIGHT SONIC!" Tails and Chris cheered.

"YEAH, RAINBOW DASH!" Twilight, Spike and Kat cheered.

"Rainbow Dash! WOOOOT!" Derpy cheered.

"YAAAAAY, DASHIE!" Pinkie Pie cheered.

When the explosion cleared away, Missile Wrist was reduced into nothing but a pile of scrap metal, Sonic and Rainbow Dash stood there victorious, while Eggman and his Egg Mobile were both covered in suite from the explosion, coughing.

"Hey Eggy, it's been a while!" Sonic greeted Eggman with a sly grin.

"Take that Eggman! Sonic told me about you! You'll never take over the universe, not as long as Sonic and I are around!" Rainbow Dash said, glaring at Eggman.

"Sonic…" Eggman coughed. "I see you've made a new friend…well, I have made a friend of mine too you know?"

"Huh?" Sonic and Rainbow looked puzzled.

"Listen well Sonic, and you too Rainbow Dash! You'll never get away with this, just you wait!" Eggman declared as he flew away in his Egg Mobile. "Next time we meet, my new partner-in-crime and I will be victorious!"

Eggman laughed maniacally while flying away in his Egg Mobile, until he was out of sight.

"Coward…" Sonic and Rainbow whispered.

A small grey Mobian rabbit came out of the robot's remains, sighting in relief. "Free at last." He said. "Thanks a lot Sonic!"

"No problem Pocky!" Sonic smiled.

"Huh?" Rainbow Dash looked puzzled. "Was that rabbit inside that robot all along?"

"Yeah, most of Eggman's robots use small animals as life-sized batteries for his robots." Sonic explained. "And the only way to save them is by destroying the robots."

"That's screwed up!" Rainbow became angered. "Now I REALLY wanna kick that guy's flank!"

"Don't worry, we will." Sonic assured.

"SONIKKU!" Amy suddenly tackled Sonic, hugging him. "Oh Sonic! I thought I'd never see you again!"

"Amy…that hurts…" Sonic gasped for air, while still being hugged.

"DASHIE!" Pinkie Pie suddenly tacked Rainbow Dash, hugging her. "Oh Dashie, I'm SUPER DUPER HAPPY that you're alright!"

"Hey Pinkie, nice to see you too." Rainbow Dash gasped for air.

Pinkie finally broke from the hug. "I'm really glad to see you Dashie! Miss Drama Queen over there, she's been uttering nasty things about you!" Pinkie Pie said.

"Huh?" Rainbow Dash looked puzzled.

"She means Rarity's been sayin' bad thangs 'bout you and sayin' you were responsible for sendin' us here." Applejack made things clear.

"What?!" Rainbow Dash gawked and looked at Rarity.

The fashionista unicorn giggled nervously. "I do admit, I overreacted juuuuuust a little." She said nervously.

"A LITTLE!?" Pinkie roared at Rarity.

A red vein sticks out of her forehead

"Oh alright, I overreacted a lot." Rarity admitted reluctantly. "And I am sorry…it was much uncalled for and very unladylike of me…will you ever forgive me Rainbow Dash?"

"Yeah, I guess so…" Rainbow Dash accepted Rarity's apology. "And I'm sorry I couldn't stop Steam from activating his thingamajig, even though I tricked his idiot stalker into damaging it."

"Ah forget about it, we know it wasn't your fault Rainbow." Applejack said.

"Yeah, that meanie-pants Steam is the bully!" Pinkie Pie said.

Knuckles looked silently at the reunion, before he noticed some soldiers wearing their G.U.N. army attire and armed with machine guns and rifles. "Guys, we've got company!" he warned the others.

Sonic, Rainbow and the others noticed the G.U.N. soldiers, all pointing their weapons at them.

"Alright you freaks, put your hands where we can see them…and, er hooves too!" one soldier threatened them.

"What do you want from us?!" Knuckles demanded.

"Just do what we say and no one gets hurt!" the G.U.N. soldier ordered.

Knuckles growled in anger, as a purple aura flowed over his body. "I won't be ordered around by anyone!" he threatened.

"H-Hey, just calm down!" the G.U.N. soldier tried to reason with him.

"Knuckles, just leave them." Sonic told Knuckles.

"Hey guys!" Tails called out. "Grab on!"

Chris tossed out a rope ladder off the side of the Tornado 2.

"Time to go!" Sonic wraps his arm around Amy and jumped and grabbed onto the ladder.

"Hey! Wait for us!" Pinkie Pie hopped and wraps her hoofs onto the ladder, followed by Applejack and Pocky.

"Let's go!" Rainbow Dash and Derpy picked up Rarity and flew after the Tornado 2.

Knuckles on the other hand was still growling and glaring at the soldiers.

"Knuckles! Come on! Let's get going!" Sonic called out.

Knuckles was still glaring at the soldiers.

"Please Knuckles, we have to go!" Amy called out.

Knuckles continued on, until he finally gave into his friends' pleads and went after them.

"SHOOT HIM!" the G.U.N. soldier ordered.

The soldiers fired their weapons at Knuckles, but missed. The red echidna jumped off the edge of the building and grabbed onto the rope ladder.

"HOLD YOUR FIRE!" the soldier ordered, as they ceased fire. "We'll never catch them at this rate."

The soldiers stood there as they watched the Tornado 2 fly away from the scene until it was out of sight.

With our heroes, Sonic held onto the rope ladder while holding Amy in his arm, while Pinkie, Applejack, the small rabbit and Knuckles held on. Rainbow and Derpy flew next to the plane while both carrying Rarity.

"So where are we headin'?" Applejack asked.

"We're going back to our mansion!" Kat said.

"Fluttershy and Angel are waiting for us!" Twilight added.

"Cream and Cheese are waiting too!" Tails added.

"Wow! That means we're all back together!" Amy said happily.

"YAY! We're all together again!" Pinkie Pie cheered. "This calls for a party!"

"Well, not really…we're still missing Tormenta and Hawkeem and others." Rainbow said.

"Oh right." Pinkie Pie said.

"Well, you guys can enjoy your reunion without me!" Knuckles said.

"Huh?!" Everyone looked at Knuckles.

Next thing they knew, Knuckles let go of the rope ladder and fell, much to their shock and surprise…well, almost everyone.

"Farewell!" Knuckles called out as he used the air cutting through his dreadlocks to glide away, until he was out of sight.

"Knuckles…?" Amy looked worried. "Why isn't he staying with us?"

"Yeah, what's that red dude's problem?" Rainbow asked.

"Because he has an important mission and he believes he's better off doing it alone than with help from others." Sonic explained.

And thus, the day was saved and Eggman and his robot were defeated, as our heroes fly away back to the Thorndyke Mansion in the Tornado 2, except Rainbow and Derpy fly next to them while carrying Rarity. However, it wasn't over yet, for Eggman and Steam are more than determined to take over the planet and complete their ambitions and our heroes will have to work together to stop them before they can return home. And with the help of their new human friends, Chris and Kat, they were in for one huge adventure!


(BGM: Mi-Ra-I - Run&Gun)

It was night time, in the living room of Chris and Kat's mansion, Sonic and Rainbow Dash's friends are all asleep on the coach and on the floor around the couch, while Sonic and Rainbow Dash stayed up late watching clips of the episode that had just played at the time.

You ready for the trip?

Just one more day to go

Put on a new shirt

And let's sneak off in the night

The sleepless city is even today

Still just looking over us

Why don't we sing it a new song

Events that could make you cry

Remembering without reason

With sound of the heels of our boots

Let's run through quickly

Doing things skillfully may be fine

But as we are clumsily standing here

That's what I really like about you

To shine bright, and be free

Nothing to be afraid of.

Since we've rode the waves of time,

Let's start aiming for that far off road

Saying goodbye to the boring days

There's nothing to be lost

Stubbornly tie the boots once more

Let's open a new door

The sleepless city is even today

Quietly just looking over us

Let's start from here!

To shine bright, and be free

Nothing to be confused about

The waves of time are strong yet gentle

Soon I will meet you there

Let's light up our world

After finishing watching, Sonic turned the TV off and they both went to sleep. The next morning, they woke up when suddenly Ella picked them both up and placed them on the couch. Sonic and Rainbow look at Ella wondering what that was about, Ella points out the message on the wall next to the TV. It was written in Japanese: "When watching TV, keep the lights on and a safe distance from the TV."

To shine bright, and be free

Nothing to be afraid of.

Since we've rode the waves of time,

To the other side of the far off road,

Soon I will meet you there

Let's go and find our future

Realizing their mistake, Sonic and Rainbow Dash stared at each other embarrassed, laughing sheepishly.

Sweatdrops rolled down the sides of their heads, one on each

They look at Ella and apologize, promising to never stay too close to the TV and with the lights off again.

(BGM ends)