• Published 2nd May 2013
  • 8,337 Views, 248 Comments

Sonic X: Friendship is Universal - JPtheRobotHedgehog



Two speeders and their friends, new human friends, a new dimension, one epic adventure!

  • ...
25
 248
 8,337

All-Out Attack on Eggman and Steam's base - Part 1

(BGM: SONIC DRIVE - Hironobu Kageyama & Hideaki Takatori)

The opening begins as a blue streak of light dashes down the road

S-O-N-I-C, GO!

Another streak of light appear in the sky, following the blue one, this one was rainbow colored

S-O-N-I-C, GO!

The two streaks slow down, the blue one reveals to be Sonic the Hedgehog while the rainbow one reveals to be Rainbow Dash.

Go, go, go, go, LET'S GO!

Sonic and Rainbow Dash grin at each other before they both dash toward the screen before it fades white as the title appears on it

SONIC X: FRIENDSHIP IS UNIVERSAL

Sonic and Rainbow Dash charge forward as they infiltrate a city that was taken over by the evil genius Dr. Eggman and the mad scientist earth pony Steam. The alarms go off as Eggman and Steam sent their robot minions to stop Sonic and Rainbow Dash.

Yesterday's rules

are simply loose today

The best goal is to break them

Sonic and Rainbow Dash race across the streets when they saw robot soldiers blocking their way. Sonic jumps and uses his homing attack on them, while Rainbow Dash speeds her way through them, knocking them down like bowling pins. They try to enter the building where their arch-enemies are, but another wave of robots chase after them out of the building.

If I don't keep running

There's no other meaning

It's a punk philosophy

On another part of town, Knuckles was driving a hover car down the road, with Cream, Cheese, Fluttershy, Angel and Applejack. They notice Sonic and Rainbow Dash greeting them, Sonic giving a thumbs up and Rainbow Dash winking them before dashing ahead of them. Then the robots that were chasing after them appear, causing Knuckles, Applejack and the others to scream in horror as they speed up and try to catch up with the two speeders.

Eggman and Steam watched this whole scene from aboard their hover ships, Eggman in his Egg Mobile and Steam on his Steam Cloud. They notice Tails, along with Amy, Twilight Sparkle, Spike, Pinkie Pie and Rarity, flying in the Tornado 2.

Biorhythm is

a two-time rhythm

The scenery instantly becomes countless lines

The wind envelops me

Eggman and Steam laugh evilly as they fire their missiles at the Tornado 2. Tails and the others notice them and scream in horror. Tails then transforms the Tornado 2 into its battle formation, gaining more speed as he tries to outfly the missiles, the others screaming in horror, while Pinkie Pie shouts and laughs with joy as if riding in a roller coaster.

On the road, Sonic, Rainbow Dash, Knuckles and the others are still being chased by the robot soldiers, until they notice the Tornado 2, followed by Eggman and Steam's missiles, coming right at them! The two parties collide, resulting into a big explosion. Sonic and Rainbow Dash are sent flying into the sky, followed by the Tornado 2. Tails and Twilight toss each a Power Ring, one for Sonic and the other for Rainbow Dash.

Inside Outside attack

Surpass everything altogether

I won't let no one

and nothing go forward

Knuckles and Applejack take down the robots, Knuckles uses his punches, while Applejack uses her bucking. Cream, Cheese, Fluttershy and Angel work together to outsmart the robots into attacking each other.

A bright light shines from above them, they look up and see Sonic and Rainbow Dash coming down, with Power Rings in hand and hoof. Sonic then curls into his ball form and Spin Dashs down toward a robot, destroying it, then proceeds to destroy more robots. Rainbow Dash speed increases tenfold, that she performs her Sonic Rainboom in just a few short seconds, smashing into a robot, destroying it, then proceeds to destroy more robots.

Inside Outside, GO! SONIC!

Everything altogether, Yes! Sonic!

"Watch out" and "Have a nice" are similar

That's right – both are by the skin of your teeth

Sonic and Rainbow Dash then join hand and hoof together and perform the Sonic Rainboost combo, as they charge into the building where Eggman and Steam control the city, smashing and destroying everything inside it, much to Eggman and Steam's horror. Sonic and Rainbow Dash burst out from the top of the building, as it explodes into a million pieces.

While in mid-air, Sonic and Rainbow Dash look at each other and grin before they bro fist-hoof with each other, while their friends cheer for them, while Knuckles smiles warmly. Unknown to them, Shadow the Hedgehog, along with Rouge the Bat, Gilda and The Great and Powerful Trixie were watching from the top of one of the buildings.

Throw boredom away

And start running

Sonic closes his eyes and floats up into the air, as the seven Chaos Emeralds fly around him, followed by Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Rarity, all wearing their respective Elements of Harmony. Then in a flash of Chaos Energy and Magic of Friendship, Sonic and the Mane 6 transform into Super Sonic, and the Super Mane 6. They stare at the shadowy figures of some mysterious enemies, before charging at them, full speed, the mystery enemies charge back at them, the two parties collide resulting into a giant explosion.

S-O-N-I-C, GO!

Chris, Kat, and their family and friends, Big the Cat, Froggy, Charmy and Chocola, along with the Mobian animals cheer on for Sonic and his friends, while Vanilla smiles warmly, along with Vector and Espio

S-O-N-I-C, GO!

The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Derpy Hooves, Lyra, Bon Bon, the ponies of Ponyville and the griffons of the Griffon Kingdom cheer on for the Mane 6 and their friends, while Princess Celestia smiles warmly, along with Princess Luna, Princess Cadance, Shining Armor, Zecora, King Czar, Hawkeem and La Tormenta

Go, go, go go, LET'S GO!

Sonic and Rainbow Dash then land back on the ground and pose together for the screen, along with Chris, Kat, Tails, Twilight Sparkle and all of their friends and family. Eggman and Steam are seen cursing out to them in the background before storming off, ending the opening sequence.

(BGM ends)

It was a bright new day, as the sun shinned brightly over the Thorndyke Mansion. Rainbow Dash was taking a nap on her cloud, while Sonic was laying on the roof of the mansion, reading a travels magazine.

The blue blur sighed as he put the magazine down. “We’ve almost managed to go anywhere we can go in this world…except abroad.” He said, “If not for the oceans separating the continents, I would have reached them easily.”

Inside the mansion…

Cream, Cheese, the CMC and the Animal Friends were all gathered in the living room, watching the Next Show on TV. All of them were dancing and singing along to the songs and having fun…well, everyone except Scootaloo, who just sat on the couch and frowned.

Rainbow Dash is a hundred times better than some stupid looking monster who sings and dances for no reason.” Scootaloo grumbled in her thoughts.

“That’s all for today folks! See you NEXT time!” Next said on TV.

“Bye-Bye Next-san!” Cream said.

“Chao, chao!” Cheese said.

“Well, that sure was a fun episode, right?” Picky asked.

“It sure was!” Sweetie Belle said.

“Seriously!?” Scootaloo asked in annoyance, “What do you possibly find so appealing about some monster that sings and dances for no reason?”

“Scotaloo-chan, how can you say that?” Cream asked, “Next-san is a wonderful monster, who teaches kids how to be polite and always share with your friends!”

“Chao, chao!” Cheese chirped in agreement.

“Whatever, I can learn everything I need from Rainbow Dash!” Scootaloo said with pride when she mentioned her idol.

“No offense Scoots, but…Rainbow isn’t exactly the best role model…” Applebloom said, “Even though she did try to help me find my cutie mark, with little success, but that’s beside the point…”

“You’re just jealous!” Scootaloo accused.

“Am not!” Applebloom retorted.

“Are too!”

“Am not!”

“Are too!”

The two fillies glared at each other while growling in anger.

Red veins stick out of their foreheads, one on each

“Scootaloo-chan, Applebloom-chan, please, no fighting!” Cream pleaded, along with Cheese in his own language.

“Come on, break it up!” Sweetie Belle pleaded.

“…” Scootaloo and Applebloom turned away from each other with a huff.

“Tell you what: why not just agree that they are both great role models, in their own right?” Flicky said, “Next for sharing and caring, and Rainbow for bravery and loyalty?”

“Fine…” The two Cutie Mark Crusaders said in unison.

“Hello everyone!” Ella came into the room, followed by Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Derpy, the four of them carrying trays containing some snacks and drinks, “We’ve brought you a lemon pie along with some refreshments!”

“Wow! Thank you Ella-san!” Cream exclaimed, “Chao, chao!” Cheese chippered happily, as Ella and the three ponies placed the trays on the table.

“Wait until you try out my new recipe for this one muffin I’ve made! It’s gonna knock your socks off!” Derpy said with pride.

“Oh, I can hardly wait!” Picky exclaimed in excitement.

“Well, don’t just sit there, eat up!” Pinkie said.

“Alright!” Scootaloo said.

“Woopie!” Applebloom said.

“Yay!” Sweetie Belle said.

Cream, Cheese, the CMC and the Animal Friends gathered around the table to enjoy the snacks that laid before them, when suddenly the news began playing on TV.

“We temporarily interrupt this program to bring you a live emergency broadcast from the Preseidental house…” the news reporter announced.

The scene then switches to Scarlet Garcia at what appears to be a press conference, “This is Scarlet Garcia of SS TV, reporting live just outside the Presidential house, where the Secretary General, Jerome Wise is currently having a press conference.”

“Fellow citizens of Station Square!” Jerome Wise said while at the stand, “On behalf of the President of the United Federation, I would like to announce that our country, will not submit to Dr. Eggman and his band of terrorists!”

“Huh, what!?” Cream and the others gawked as they saw they news.

Episode 15

All-Out Attack on Eggman and Steam’s base – Part 1

Meanwhile, at Eggman and Steam’s base…

Eggman and Steam, along with their respective henchmen, Decoe, Bocoe and Iron Hoof were watching the news on the main computer’s monitor.

“Excuse me, Secretary General, but is there any counter attack planned to deal with Dr. Eggman?” a reporter asked on the screen.

“Yes!” Jeremy replied.

“I admire your vigor, but what can you guys do?” Eggman said to the screen, before turning to Steam, “Am I right Steam?”

“Indeed.” Steam said, “They can throw at us whatever they have and it still wouldn’t do them any good. Especially since we just updated our security from last time.”

“They are fools throwing their own lives away, that’s what they are.” Iron Hoof said, “If I see them around here, I’ll just crush them into a bloody pulp!”

“Yikes!” Decoe and Bocoe flinched.

“Right, they can launch as many counterattacks as they want but only I, the great Dr. Eggman, and my partner-in-crime Steam, will come out on top in the end!” Eggman laughed maniacally.

Meanwhile…

Knuckles the Echidna was climbing up the mountain, punching it with the spikes on his fists, until he finally reached the top. He runs around, looking at the view of both the city and the wilderness surrounding it as he grumbled, “Where could the next Chaos Emerald be?” he wondered, “If I don’t get back to Angel Island soon, who know what will become of the Master Emerald?”

As he was growing frustrated with the fact that he hasn’t been able to find anymore Emeralds since the “baseball episode” in which Eggman got away with the Emerald even though he lost the match. His thoughts however were interrupted when he noticed the X Tornado fly over him in the skies.

“That was Tails, right?” Knuckles wondered to himself as he rushed down the mountain.

Meanwhile, Tails was piloting the X-Tornado above the skies of Station Square. Riding aboard was Chris, Kat, Amy, Twilight, Spike and finally joining the adventure since that morning was Francis from Chris’ class and Tucker from Kat’s class, the latter was eating a jumbo sized bag of chips.

“Look Amy, down there! That’s my house right there!” Francis exclaimed, as she pointed it out.

“Where?” Amy looked.

“Right there! The one with the red roof tiles!” Francis said.

“Oh, I see it! It looks great!” Amy said.

“Thanks! We should totally hang out there after this!” Francis said.

“Alright, I’d love to!” Amy said.

Francis then looked at Chris, Kat and Tucker, “Hey you guys! What do you say we fly over the school?”

“Sure, why not?” Kat said.

“Fine with me.” Tucker said while mouth full.

Chris on the other hand looked hesitant about it, “Uhh…well, I…”

“You guys! Quit fooling around! We’re not going on a grand tour here!” Tails said in a serious tone.

“That’s right! We need to find the remaining Chaos Emeralds and Elements of Harmony before Eggman and Steam do!” Twilight said.

“We know that!” Chris said.

“But it wouldn’t hurt just to fly over the school just to see it, right?” Francis asked.

Tails sighed as he focused on piloting the X Tornado.

“By the way Chris, where did you get those goggles from?” Spike asked, noticing that Chris was wearing what appeared to be high-tech looking yellow goggles over his eyes, “Did Chuck build those for you?”

“Oh these? Nah, it was my teacher, Mr. Stewart, who gave these to me.” Chris said, “Pretty cool looking, huh?”

“They sure are!” Spike said.

“I know right? I’m really glad, I actually do love these!” Chris said happily.

“Grampa did give this to me!” Kat said, showing off a new wrist watch, “This thing can do more than just tell the time, it can also be used to cast magic spells like Twilight!”

“Wait, really!?” Spike asked.

“Yeah, apparently he had the assistance from the Princesses in building this.” Kat said, “But he also said it is only a prototype, so it might not be as reliable as Twilight’s magic.”

“I guess he wanted you to test it out in case we get into trouble?” Twilight asked.

“Yeah, that’s probably it.” Kat said, before turning to Tucker, “Hey Tuck! You better share those with the rest of us, okay?”

“Nuh uh! They’re mine! Get your own bag!” Tucker said while clinging onto his precious bag of chips.

“Oh no, you don’t you greedy little piggy!” Kat grinned evilly as she pushed a button on her watch as it became surrounded by a light blue aura. She closed her eyes and focused as the watch began to glow brighter.

Suddenly, the bag disappeared in a flash of light from Tucker’s arms, causing him to scream like a woman in a horror film, “MY BABIES! WHERE ARE MY BABIES!?” he cried.

Meanwhile, the bag reappeared in a flash of light right in front of Kat as she exclaimed, “Hey! It worked!”

“Wow!” Twilight and the others exclaimed in shock and amazement.

“Hey! You give those back!” Tucker yelled.

“You won’t share it with anyone so I’m taking them away from you!” Kat said, “Besides, if you keep eating like that, you won’t even be able to fit through your own house’s doors!”

“B-But…” Tucker tried to say something.

“I’ll give them back, don’t worry.” Kat said, “You can’t have all the snacks to yourself.”

“How did you manage to do that Kat?” Chris asked in shock.

“I just used the watch to focus the teleportation spell on the bag of chips and make it teleport itself from Tucker’s arms to me.” Kat said, “Since ponies can teleport themselves around, why not use it to move things around?”

“But that’s an advanced spell!” Twilight exclaimed, “How did you manage to…?”

“I dunno, I just…ooooh…” Kat suddenly fell back on her seat.

“Kat!?” Chris exclaimed.

“I’m okay…just…exhausted…” Kat said.

“Magic can take a lot out of you, especially if you’re somepony…err, someBODY with less magical talent, in this case, a human with no magic experience…” Twilight said.

“On the plus side, at least we know that Chuck and the Princesses’ magical wrist watch works.” Spike said, “Even if it’s only a prototype.”

“Darn…” Kat said, “I was going to eat some chips, but after casting that spell, I’m too exhausted to even lift a finger…”

“In that case, can I have some?” Spike asked.

“Sure, go ahead…” Kat said.

“Alright!” Spike said as he took some chips from the bag.

“Might as well have some.” Twilight said.

“Hey! Don’t forget about us!” Francis called.

Everyone enjoyed the chips, including Tails, despite being busy piloting the X Tornado. Tucker pouted, until Kat decided to leave the remaining chips for him as Spike gave the bag back to Tucker, causing him to exclaimed with glee as he embraced the bag, “My babies!” he cried with joy.

“Glutton…” Kat murmured, before taking a nap.

“Kat…” Chris said in concern.

“Don’t worry, she’s only exhausted. She’ll be fine after a nap.” Twilight reassured him.

“If you say so.” Chris said.

Unbeknownst to them, a tracking device was implanted inside Chris’ goggles.

Meanwhile, at SS Elementary School’s parking lot, Mr. Stewart and Miss Brenda were secretly tracking the heroes down using the tracking device on Chris’ goggles, as its location appeared as a red bleeping dot on their car’s GPS. Mr. Stewart had a pair of headphones on, so he could listen to their conversations.

“Look! That’s our school, down there!” Francis’ voice was heard in the headphones.

Both teachers/undercover agents looked out the windows of their car and saw the X Tornado fly over them and the school and into the distance. They went back in as Mr. Stewart started the car and drove after them.

Meanwhile, at the President’s office…

The President and his assistants, the captain, Topaz, Rouge, Gilda, Trixie and Ricky (who is still confused about what is going on), were all gathered in the meeting room as the captain explained his plan to attack Eggman’s base, to the President, using a small model of the island with Eggman’s base on it.

“The Engine Room of Dr. Eggman’s base, is located right here.” The captain explained as he took the tower off its base, as he indicated its location, “The data was found by Topaz, Rouge, Gilda and Trixie after their search.” He said as he placed the tower back in place.

“I see.” The President said as he looked at the three otherworldly girls, “The three of you have behaved well for your first mission. You did great!”

“It was nothing.” Rouge said with pride.

“That was a piece of cake.” Gilda said with confidence, “Next time give me something more challenging.”

“Of course! I am the GREAT and POWERFUL Trixie after all.” Trixie said with pride.

“Uh…can I go home now?” Ricky asked, but everyone just ignored him.

“You three are indeed worthy of our trust.” The President said before turning back to the others, “Now then, let us talk about our plan of attack.”

“Yes, sir.” The G.U.N. Commander said as he got up from his chair.

Topaz looked at Rouge and her girls, “You’re the only ones making an effort here?”

“This is hard work, you know?” Rouge said, acting all casual about it.

“I’m only doing this because I’ve got nothing better to do.” Gilda said.

“And about you? Are you that useless you can’t even take on a killer robot? How sad.” Trixie said.

Topaz growled in annoyance at them, before turning to Ricky, “And you?”

“I just wanna go home, please.” Ricky said, “I’ve been trapped inside that robot for so long, my family is probably worried sick.”

“I think you’re going to have to wait a little longer for that.” Topaz said.

Meanwhile, the G.U.N. Commander set up little ships and jets all around the frontal part of Eggman’s island as he explained the plan, “Here’s how it goes: my army will attack Eggman’s base from both the sea and sky, with a full scale frontal assault…”

“I see.” The President said, “But won’t Eggman’s robot legion counterattack?”

“Not to worry. This frontal assault is nothing but a diversion to draw their attention away from our navy’s special unit, whom will infiltrate the base from the other side of the island.” The G.U.N. Commander explained as he placed another small ship behind the island, “Once inside, they will have to find and destroy the base’s Engine Room.”

“About this plan…” one of the secretaries spoke up, “The intelligence bureau will send Rouge and her girls and some other ones.”

“Is that so?” The President asked.

“Are we the “other ones”?” Topaz asked in a whisper, to her captain.

“It can’t be helped.” The captain whispered back, “Compared to Miss Rouge and her girls, we’re pretty much outclassed.”

“In any case, what about Sonic and Rainbow Dash?” The President asked.

“About that, I’m very sorry Mr. President…” the secretary apologized.

“That’s okay.” The President said, “I have decided to take matters into my own hands and send an Envoy.”

“An Enjoy?” the secretary asked.

Meanwhile, at the Thorndyke Mansion…

Ella was cleaning the house until she heard the doorbell ring, “Oh dear, we weren’t expecting visitors.” She said as she walked up toward the door, “Coming, coming!” she opened the door, “Good day! How may I…HUH!?”

Ella gasped in shock when she saw none other than Jerome Wise, accompanied by two bodyguards, “H-Hey! Aren’t you…the Secretary General of the Presidential House!?”

“Excuse me, are Sonic and Rainbow Dash home?” Jerome asked, going straight to the point.

“Huh?” Ella reacted in shock at first, ‘Sonic and Rainbow Dash? How do they know and what do they want?’ she asked herself in her thoughts, ‘If the government is looking for them, then…’ Ella crossed her arms and asked, “What are you talking about? Who are these “Sonic” and “Rainbow Dash” you speak of?” she asked him, while playing dumb, ‘There is NO WAY I’m turning Chris’ friends over to these goons!’ she declared in her thoughts.

“Please tell Sonic and Rainbow Dash, that we are not here to arrest them.” Jerome explained, “As an Envoy sent by the President himself, we’re here because we wish for them to cooperate with us, in our battle against Dr. Eggman. Sure, they don’t have to agree to help us if they don’t want to, but if we are successful, we promise to not treat them and their friends as invaders from another world, but as fellow citizens of our nation. We’ll make sure that their lives are safe as long as they remain here.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!” Ella continued to play dumb, “I’ve already told you, I don’t know anything about this Sonic or Rainbow Dash characters. Sorry, but I can’t help you.”

“There’s no point in playing dumb…” Jerome took out his note book and looked at the name list, “…Ella!”

“Wha!? How do you know my name!?” Ella asked in shock.

“What? You think we don’t know?” Jerome asked, “We know about the otherworldly creatures living in this house, including a two-tailed fox, a pink hedgehog in a red dress, a rabbit in an orange dress, her little blue pet, a fish man, two griffons and a bunch of colorful ponies, along with a bunch of small animals! We KNOW they are all living here and we KNOW that you are acquainted with all of them!”

“You are really starting to annoy me, you know?” Ella insisted with an annoyed expression, “I’ve already told that I know nothing about these “otherworldly creatures” you speak of! If you have no other business here, then leave at once!”

Jerome growled in annoyance, “Oh, come on! Just bring them here! Or else…!”

Ella shut the door on his face. Jerome growled in anger as he tries to force the door open, but to no avail, “Why you…!” he said, until the door open and…

SPLASH!

Ella splashed Jerome with a bucket full of water and closed the door, leaving the Secretary General just standing there, and all soaking wet and with a dumbfounded expression. Meanwhile, his bodyguards just stared with similar expressions.

Suddenly Jerome yelled out in rage as he turned on his bodyguards, “You guys call yourselves secret servant agents!? What the hell were you doing just standing there!? You were supposed to be protecting me!”

In the mansion, Ella walked away from the door with the now empty bucket in hand, ignoring Jerome’s yelling from outside. Mr. Tanaka came in walking down the steps as he asked, “Ella? What just happened?”

Ella huffed in annoyance, “The Secretary General is nothing but an immature brat in a grown-up’s body! Even if he was a foreign king I've given a reception to...!” as she walked past Mr. Tanaka, who just watched in confusion.

Outside, Jerome and his bodyguards decided to leave in their limo, empty handed. Unknown to them, Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Shining Armor and Czar had watched and overheard them while hiding on the mansion’s rooftop, as they looked at each other in concern. Meanwhile, Sonic was peacefully taking his nap on the other side of the roof, while Rainbow was taking her nap on a cloud just several feet above the mansion.

Back at the President’s Office…

“I see…” The President said as he was talking with Jerome on the phone, “No, no, that’s alright. You did all you could. Good work…” he hung up the phone as he turned to his secretary, “It would seem that he couldn’t even get in touch with either of them.”

“What a stubborn hedgehog and horse.” One of the secretaries grumbled.

“It can’t be helped.” The other secretary said, “We’ll have to deal with this matter ourselves.”

“Sure. It seems we have no choice but to go along with this plan now.” The President said in disappointment.

“Don’t worry about it.” Rouge said, “After all, you still have us!”

“Yeah, forget about Lame-bow Dash and that other Sonic guy, you’ve got me on your team!” Gilda said with pride.

“The GREAT and POWERFUL Trixie will help out with your little plan, but only so she can then show that Twilight Sparkle who is the better magician unicorn!” Trixie said arrogantly.

The President smiled, “Ah Miss Rouge, Gilda and Great and Powerful Trixie! Thank you very much! I knew I could rely on the three of you!”

Rouge smiled slyly ‘That Chaos Emerald I saw back at the base…I need to find it!

“What am I even doing here?” Ricky complained.

“No complaining!” Topaz snapped.

Meanwhile…

The heroes on the X Tornado were still flying above the city and its surroundings in search of the next Chaos Emerald or Element of Harmony, while unknowingly being followed by Mr. Stewart and Ms. Brenda in their car.

Onboard the X Tornado, the green Chaos Emerald powering the plane’s radar began to glow brightly, “Whoa! The Chaos Emerald is reacting!” Tails exclaimed.

“So there’s a Chaos Emerald nearby?” Chris asked.

“Yup and according to the radar, the signal is coming from…southeast!” Tails said, “Hang on tight everyone!”

The others did as Tails said as the young two-tailed fox made a U-turn toward the direction the signal of the next Chaos Emerald was coming from.

Meanwhile, the two deputy agents were still following them in the car via the tracking device inside Chris’ goggles down the highway, when suddenly the signal began to move in the opposite direction.

“They changed directions?” Mr. Stewart wondered out loud.

“Please don’t cause an accident!” Ms. Brenda warned, “Remember that one time…?”

“I know, I know!” Mr. Stewart said as he made sure that there weren’t any other vehicles in the way as he made a U-turn, switching to the opposing lane and continue their pursuit of our heroes.

Soon…

The signal eventually lead them to a large cornfield as Tails landed the X Tornado on an open space separating the fields.

“So, the Chaos Emerald is somewhere around this cornfield, right?” Chris asked.

“Yup, this is the place the signal lead us to after all.” Tails said.

“Then come on! Let’s blow this popsicle stand and GO!” Lucy shouted hyperactively.

“Sure, but there’s no need to search for it on foot.” Tails said.

“Huh?” The others looked confused, except for Twilight and Spike, who knew exactly what he meant.

“Dude, is it time?” Spike asked.

“Yup, the time has finally come to show what else the X Tornado is capable of!” Tails said, “Get ready! X Tornado, transform!” He pressed the hidden switch on left handle.

Suddenly the X Tornado undergoes a transformation sequence as the two main engines convert into a pair of legs and the lower wings and landing gear are extracted inside the main body. When it was over, the X Tornado had turned into a mech suit-like form.

“WOW, so AWESOME!” Francis and Lucy exclaimed with excitement, while Chris and Tucker looked in awe. Kat was still asleep however.

“Tails, what did you do!?” Amy asked in surprise.

“Surprised?” Tails asked with pride, “This is another feature that Twilight, Spike, Chuck and I added. Say hello to the almighty battle mech, the X Cyclone!”

“I know I helped in making this, but this whole advanced technology stuff amazes me, no matter how many times I look at it!” Twilight said.

“For real!” Spike agreed, “But enough gawking, let’s go look for that Chaos Emerald already!”

“Okay! Hang on tight everyone!” Tails said as he piloted the X Cyclone through the cornfield.

“Hey! Kat! Wake up! You just missed something EXCITING!” Lucy yelled hyperactively at Kat.

“Yes my Pookie Bear, I’d love to…” Kat moaned in her sleep.

“Don’t call me “Pookie Bear", I’m not Nate!” Lucy frowned as she tried to shake her awake, “Come on! Wake up! Wakeupwakeupwakeupwakeup!”

Kat groaned as she opened her eyes as she got up and let out a yawn while stretching her arms, “Sorry, did I miss anything?” she asked while rubbing her eyes.

“Yes! Tails just turned the plane into a super awesome battle mech!” Lucy said, “So COOL!”

“Oh…cool…” Kat said still groggy as she let out another yawn.

“You’re still exhausted from that spell you casted with your wrist watch from earlier.” Twilight said, “Maybe you should rest for a while.”

“Sure, I think I’ll do that.” Kat said, “By the way, are we in a cornfield?” she asked as she looked outside.

“Yup, the Chaos Emerald is somewhere around here.” Spike said, “Hopefully we won’t run into any more trouble before we can find it.”

“Don’t jinx it!” Twilight snapped.

“Sorry!” Spike apologized.

Meanwhile…

Mr. Stewart and Ms. Brenda were still following the signal in Chris’ goggles, as well as hearing their conversations.

“A Chaos Emerald, huh?” Mr. Stewart said.

“I’ll report this back to HQ.” Ms. Brenda said, taking the communicator hidden in the stick shift, “Come in HQ! These are Tutor and Teacher.”

Sonic X: Friendship is Universal Card #57

Name: X Cyclone

Type of vehicle: Custom Mechanical Battle Suit

Engine: Tails, Twilight, Spike & Chuck Original Engine (CE & EOH Custom)

Weapons: Side-Mounted Double Machine Guns, Homing Missiles, Chaos & Harmony Overdrive (Secret Weapon)

Maximum Speed: ???

Sonic X: Friendship is Universal Card #58

Name: E-35

Codename: Funfun

Abilities: Hurricane-Type Wind Blast, Flight

Back at the Cornfield, Tails and the others followed the signal of the Chaos Emerald as he piloted the X-Cyclone, until they reached its location. They all climbed out of plane turned mech-suit only to notice that there was no Emerald lying on the ground.

“According to the radar, the Chaos Emerald is supposed to be somewhere around this area on this entire cornfield.” Tails said.

“But I don’t see it anywhere, you sure we’re in the right place?” Spike asked.

“Yeah, I’m sure.” Tails said.

“Maybe its buried underground?” Kat suggested.

“That’s probably it, so how are we going to dig it up?” Chris wondered.

“No worries! We obviously just have to use the X-Cyclone to dig it up!” Francis suggested, without noticing Tails and Twilight’s reactions to it, which clearly showing they didn’t think of that possibility.

“Oh yeah, it IS an almighty mech after all, right Tailsy, Twily and Spikey?” Lucy asked.

“Uuuuuuuh, about that…” Tails said while rubbing the tip of his index fingers together nervously.

“We…didn’t equip the X Cyclone with that specific function.” Twilight giggled nervously.

“WHAT!?” The others cried in disbelief.

“Then it’s NOT an Almighty mech after all!?” Amy asked.

“I guess not…” Tails and Twilight giggled nervously.

“Well, I don’t think there was any point to, since I can just dig things up with my claws.” Spike said, “Plus, we’ve got Burrower on our side now, so…yeah.”

“You sure you can dig it up by yourself?” Amy asked.

“Who do you think you’re talking to?” Spike said with pride, “Watch me!”

Spike opened his front paws, revealing his dragon claws and started digging for the Emerald.

“While you’re doing that, we’re going to pick up some shovels from that farmhouse nearby! Come on guys!” Chris said as he went on ahead, followed by Kat, Francis, Lucy and Tucker.

“Wait up Chris!” Francis shouted as she and the others followed him.

Meanwhile, at the President’s Office

The President had just received a call from his envoys about the otherworldly creatures and their human friends having located a Chaos Emerald in a cornfield. His secretaries suggested that this would be the perfect opportunity to attack Eggman’s base, by purposely leaking its location to him and lure him away from the base. However, the President hesitated about going along with this plan, since by doing so, they would be endangering the lives of the creatures and the human children’s friends, regardless of whether they were on their side or not.

“Mr. President, please! There can be no better opportunity then this!” one of his secretaries said.

“Dr. Eggman is after the Chaos Emeralds, right? If we do this, we can distract him long enough to finally take out his base and put an end to his acts of terrorisim!” the second secretary said. “It’s time to make your decision!”

“…” The President looked out the window of his office while in deep thought.

“Mr. President?” the first secretary asked, while everyone else looked at him in silence and Rouge and her girls minded their own business, while waiting for his response.

The President let out a deep sigh, “Very well.” He said. Rouge smirked at this, along with Gilda and Trixie, while he continued, “It’s time to attack!”

And so…

With the President’s approval, the military forces collectively known as G.U.N., from both aerial and navy, they began to prepare for war and lead an assault on Eggman’s base. Knuckles, who happened to have wondered into one of their bases by pure coincidence, noticed what was happening as he watched curiously.

“What in the world are they up to?” the young echidna wondered to himself, as he got closer and eavesdropped on the soldiers running around.

“Everybody move! We depart for Eggman’s base in three hours! Let’s go, let’s go!” one of the sergeants shouted as the soldiers saluted and moved out.

“Eggman’s base?” Knuckles wondered as he eavesdropped.

Meanwhile, at Eggman and Steam’s base…

Bored out of his mind and ignoring the G.U.N. agents spying on his base from a nearby island, Eggman was sitting at his chair watching commercials on the giant screen of his control console.

“As long as you just spray a little on the stain…” the man in the commercial said, while the lady assisting him sprayed a bit on the stain on a cutting board and then wiped part of it completely with a small towel, “…it won’t have any harmful substances, so you can take it easy and wipe it in this way.” He lifted up the board to show the perfectly clean spot on it. “Here, look.”

The audience on TV exclaimed in awe, along with Decoe and Bocoe who were watching along with Eggman.

“Wow! It really is clean!” Decoe exclaimed in amazement.

“You’re right! We should get one of those!” Bocoe said.

Eggman however was not amused as he laid back on his chair, “It’s not something to be impressed about for me…”

“What I’m not impressed is how you can just act so lazy instead of working on your next plan!” Steam scolded.

“I don’t see YOU coming up with any plan at all.” Eggman glared at Steam.

“Oh, I have been working on something alright and it’s definitely going to be more worthwhile than challenging the enemy into a goddamn baseball match!” Steam said.

“Aw, shut up! It was still a fun match!” Eggman said, “Sure, we may have lost match, but we still got away with the Chaos Emerald in the end!”

“And we still have that Element of Harmony thing we got from Burrower, right?” Decoe asked.

“Don’t even MENTION his name dumbot!” Steam snapped when Decoe mentioned Burrower’s name.

“Hey! Don’t call my robots “dumbots”!” Eggman defended Decoe, “Only *I* am allowed to call them that!”

“Since WHEN do you care!?” Steam yelled in anger.

“Since ALWAYS!” Eggman yelled back as the two mad doctors glared at each other in anger.

Red veins stick out of their foreheads, one on each

Next thing you know, the two of them start waving their arms/forelegs and slapping at each, in a comedic fashion.

“H-Hey! No fighting amongst yourselves please!” Decoe cried while he and Bocoe attempted to break up the fight, “That’s right! Evil geniuses must stick together, or something!” Bocoe said as he helped Decoe.

Meanwhile, the commercial was suddenly cut short when suddenly its signal detector and decoder picked up the signal of a secret transmission, “What? A Chaos Emerald has been found on Tingalin Villa?”

“Chaos Emerald!? WHAT!?” Eggman and Steam stopped fighting when they heard this as Eggman rushed up to the TV and perked his ear to its speakers.

“That’s right! A little fox and his friends are digging it up at the cornfield there!” Mr. Stewart’s voice was heard on TV.

“We’ll continue observing their actions as they come.” Miss Brenda’s voice spoke.

“Very well, keep it up you two.”

After that exchange, the TV went back to normal as the commercials continued on playing. Eggman sat down on his chair, “Decoe! Bring me the cards!”

“Here you go, Doctor.” Decoe said as he handed him the tray with the card deck.

Eggman took the deck and checked them all, “Hmm, let’s see, which one should I choose?” he wondered as he placed the whole deck inside the console and pulled the lever, activating the slot machine. The wheels kept spinning until all three stopped, showing the same robot: a giant yellow bird-like robot, with a giant fan for a body.

“That’s it! While go with this one!” Eggman shouted in excitement.

Steam sighed in annoyance, “Well, I’m busy with my own project so I can’t assist you this time.”

“Well, more fun for me then!” Eggman said, “Let’s go E-35, Codename: Funfun!”

The hangar door opened as E-35 Funfun activates his flight mode as it takes off into the skies with Eggman following in the Egg Mobile, as they head for Tingalin Villa. Meanwhile, the G.U.N. spies observing their actions noticed this as one of them pulled out a communicator and said, “This is Team Zeta-Beta V3 reporting in! Dr. Eggman and one of his robots have left the base!”

Meanwhile…

“Everyone, attack! Our target is Dr. Eggman’s base on the Southern Island! Move out and go all-out!” the Sargent announced through the PA, as all the soldiers headed out on their Jet Fighters and Battleships. Meanwhile, Knuckles overheard the whole thing, “An attack on Eggman’s base, huh?” he muttered.

Back at Tingalin Villa…

While unaware that the two undercover agents were still tailing them, Spike used his dragon claws while Tails, Amy, Chris, Kat, Twilight, Frances, Tucker and Lucy used the shovels they got from the farmhouse to dig around the area for the buried Chaos Emerald.

“Come on, just a little more!” Tails said.

“I can almost taste it!” Spike exclaimed.

“Don’t even joke about it Spike!” Twilight snapped.

“Sorry…” Spike said.

A sweat drop rolled on the side of his head

They continued on digging until the roaring sound of an engine caused them to stop, “Huh?” Kat said, “You guys hear that?”

Suddenly something large flew over their heads. They looked up and gasped in shock when they saw the large bird-shaped turbine robot, known as Funfun, flying across the cornfield until it stopped and turned to face them as it landed with a loud “thud” sound in the middle of the field.

“What is THAT!?” Frances exclaimed in shock.

Then Eggman showed up in his Egg Mobile, hovering right next to the large robot, with his usual evil, arrogant smile.

“Eggman!” Everyone exclaimed.

“Tails!” Amy said.

“Right!” Tails said as he quickly boarded the X Cyclone and turned to face Eggman as he piloted it.

“Greetings losers!” Eggman taunted as he laughed evilly, “Looking for the Chaos Emerald are we?”

“We’re not going to hand it over!” Tails said.

“That’s right!” Amy shouted.

“Eggman, no matter how many times you threaten us, we WON’T give in!” Twilight shouted, “Just give it up already!”

“Geez, why are you all acting so cocky? Sonic and that obnoxious horse with wings aren’t here to help you, so why bother going up against me?!” Eggman asked.

“So what? We can still take you on!” Tails shouted.

“Keep him distracted, we’ll call home and warn Sonic and the others!” Chris said.

“Please, do!” Amy said.

“Let’s go!” Chris said to Kat, Frances, Tucker and Lucy, who all nodded in agreement.

The five human children made a dash for the farmhouse, leaving Tails, Amy, Twilight and Spike to deal with Eggman and his robot.

“You guys are seriously going to try and take us on?” Eggman asked, “Fine then, it’s your funeral. Go get them, E-35!”

“Let’s go!” Tails shouted as he switched the X Cyclone back into the X Tornado and flew toward Eggman and E-35 Funfun at full speed. Amy pulled out her Piko Piko Hammer and charged onward with a battle cry, while Twilight galloped at full speed with Spike riding on her back.

But then, Funfun activated its giant turbine, unleashing a strong gust of wind at our heroes. Tails struggled to fight back against the strong wind as he increased the speed output on the X Tornado, but Amy, Twilight and Spike screamed at the top of their lungs as the wind sent them flying through the air across the cornfield.

“AMY! TWILIGHT! SPIKE!” Tails cried in worry, only to lose control of the X Tornado as it fell and crashed back on solid ground, due to the powerful wind blowing in his way.

“That’s it Funfun! Get them!” Eggman cheered his robot on.

Funfun increased the output of its turbine, unleashing a giant wind wave, destroying everything in its path, as it created a straight path on the cornfield. Tails cursed under his breath as he struggled to get the X Tornado back in control. Chris and his friends and sister were still on their way to the farmhouse when the Thorndyke siblings noticed the giant wind wave headed their way.

“LOOK OUT!” Chris grabbed Frances and both dropped to the ground, while Kat did the same with Lucy and Tucker, as they brace themselves against the wind wave, destroying all the corns around them, followed by the farmhouse as well as the barn, the silo and the windmill around it, as they were all blown away.

Eggman laughed evilly, “How’s that? Now do you recognize the true power of E-35 Funfun?”

“Come on! Get up!” Tails grumbled as he struggled to pilot the X Tornado while fighting against the strong wind.

The five human children planted themselves firmly against the ground as they tried to defend themselves against the wind.

“I wish I could say this was an exciting moment, but it barely makes it into my Top 10!” Lucy said while struggling against the wind.

“Hold on everyone!” Kat shouted.

As the wind grew stronger, Chris’ goggles were sent flying off his face as they were blown away by the wind, but he was too busy protecting his friends to even care.

Meanwhile…

Mr. Stewart and Miss Brenda were on their way to the cornfield as they followed the signal.

“I just hope the kids haven’t gotten themselves in trouble.” Miss Brenda said.

“Same here.” Mr. Stewart said, but then he noticed something on the GPS, “What the!?”

Suddenly he stopped the car, “What the? What’s wrong?” Miss Brenda asked, until she noticed the GPS, “Huh?”

On the GPS’s screen, it showed the signal on Chris’ goggle headed in the opposite direction. They both looked outside and looked around, expecting to see the X Tornado fly by, but there was nothing like that around.

“Just what is going on here?” Mr. Stewart wondered in frustration, “Dammit…”

“I have a bad feeling about this…” Miss Brenda said in concern, as Mr. Stewart turned the car around and went in the direction the signal went.

Meanwhile, at Eggman and Steam’s base…

Decoe and Bocoe were by themselves in base’s control room, keeping an eye on things.

“Hey Bocoe, do you really think Eggman made the right choice teaming up with Steam?” Decoe asked.

“To be honest, I have my doubts about this partnership with him.” Bocoe said.

“Yeah, so do I.” Decoe agreed, “But it’s got nothing to do with the fact that we still haven’t been able to beat Sonic and his friends, even with his help. It’s the fact that…I feel like he could betray us at any moment.”

“You’re right.” Bocoe said, “He may be a pony, but he’s downright creepy. No matter how you look at it, he’s way too shady. Plus that Conductor guy and that Iron Hooves guy? Creepiness to the max!”

“Plus, what’s this project he mentioned?” Decoe wondered, “Does he have his own evil plan for world domination?”

“I wouldn’t doubt it.” Bocoe said, “And whatever it is…I don’t think I would like it.”

As they continued to chat about Steam his allies behind their backs, G.U.N.’s aerial and navy forces were headed straight for the base, as they aimed their weapons at it.

“Target acquired, awaiting permission to fire.” One soldier said.

“Alright men, the time has come to end this!” the Sargent said as he shouted at the top of his lungs, “FIRE!”

Upon the Sargent’s orders, all the fighters and battleships fired their rocket launchers at the base, blasting it from every direction as the missiles exploded upon impact.

Back inside, the two robots yelped in shock and surprise as the entire base shook from the missiles’ impact as dust and bits of the ceiling fell all around them.

“Gah! What’s going on!?” Becoe cried in shock.

“It’s G.U.N.!” Decoe shouted as he pointed at the monitor, “They are launching an all-out attack on us!”

“Alright, time to launch a counterattack!” Bocoe said with determination.

Meanwhile…

Steam was working on his project while talking with someone on the communicator, while Iron Hoof was watching over the Conductor as he was getting his “upgrades”. Suddenly they hear the sound of explosions from outside as the whole room shook.

“What the hell!?” Steam cried in surprise.

HUH!?” Iron Hoof grumbled.

“Is something wrong boss?” the person on the other side of his communicator asked.

“I’ll call you right back.” Steam said as he turned the communicator off before the other person could reply.

“Attention all personnel! We are under attack from G.U.N.’s aerial and navy forces! Prepare the base’s defenses and launch a counterattack! This is not a drill! I repeat, this is NOT a drill!” the intercom voice sounded throughout the base.

“Damn! Guess we have no choice! Iron Hoof, send out our own troops at once!” Steam ordered.

Understood!” Iron Hoof said as did as he was told.

I need to act fast, my project is nearly complete. Can’t afford to be thwarted at a time like this!” Steam said in his thoughts.

Outside…

The base’s defenses were activated as it fired its machine guns, laser torrents and rocket launchers. At the same time, robot soldiers from both Eggman and Steam’s army headed out the base and used their abilities and weapons on incoming fighters and battleships. Soon, the entire island and the ocean around turned into a warzone between G.U.N. and Eggman and Steam’s army.

In the small jungle area behind the base, Rouge and her girls, along with Topaz and a group of G.U.N. agents were watching the battle unfold while in hiding.

“Whoa, look at them go!” Gilda exclaimed.

“They are really going at it.” Trixie said.

“Yeah, this the perfect distraction while we go look for and destroy that Engine Room.” Rouge said, and then she added in her thoughts, ‘And hopefully the Chaos Emerald is still there, too.’ as she turned to the others, “Let’s go!”

“Roger!” Topaz and the other agents, along with Gilda and Trixie, said in unison.

“Do I have to?” Ricky asked in fear.

“You may be one of Sonic’s friends, but we can’t just leave you alone.” Topaz said.

“So you’re coming whether you like it or not.” Rouge added.

“Fine…” Ricky said reluctulantly.

Rouge and her girls put on their masks over their faces as they wore black body suits, like the ones worn by spies, as they stealthily make their way toward the base.

Meanwhile, at the President’s Office…

The President was busy rehearsing his speech, while the camera crew were setting up their filming equipment around the office, in preparation for his live broadcast.

“Today’s stormy, today is stormy, today’s stormy, today is stormy…” The President kept on rehearsing, “Um, yes…” he cleared his throat, “Fellow citizens, my fellow citizens everywhere, my fellow citizens from across the country…today, our army…”

“Excuse me, Mr. President?” A camera crew called, “Just letting you know we’re all set, and the live broadcast will begin in just a few minutes.”

“R-Right…” The President nervously adjusting his tie and cleared his throat.

Meanwhile, in the streets of Station Square…

The citizens were living their everyday lives, while the police was being cautious of the “murderous fiends” responsible for the murders that happened not too long ago, when suddenly, on the giant TV screen on one of the buildings, along with every TV at home, Scarlet Garcia appeared with the Presidential House behind her.

“We interrupt this program to bring you a live broadcast from the Presidential House.” Scarlet announced, as the screen switched to the President himself sitting at his desk in his office.

“Fellow citizens everywhere, I’d like to announce to you all that today, we have launched an all-out attack on Eggman’s base!” The President announced.

At the Thorndyke Mansion…

“Ever since they’ve arrived in this world, Dr. Eggman and his band of terrorists have been constantly threatening our peaceful country.” The President continued his speech on TV, while Cream, Cheese, the CMC, the animal friends, Applejack, Fluttershy, Angel, Pinkie Pie and Derpy were watching.

“An attack on Eggman’s base?” Applejack said.

“T-This is serious!” Fluttershy said.

“Yeah, like super duper hyper mega serious!” Pinkie Pie pipped in.

“We gotta tell Sonic-san and the others about this!” Cream said as she got off the sofa and rushed out of the room.

“Chao!” Cheese cried as he went after Cream, tripping midway.

“Wait up!” Pocky shouted as he and the animal friends went after them, followed by the CMC, Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Derpy.

The President continued on, “Dr. Eggman’s ultimate goal is world domination, but that is something we will not tolerate, nor will we ever forgive! We must stand united and defend not just our country, but the whole world against this madman and all of his accomplices!”

Back at Eggman’s base, the war raged on as both G.U.N. and the Eggman and Steam armies showed no mercy shooting and blasting at each other, as one by one, fighters and battleships were destroyed, killing a lot of the pilots and soldiers onboard, while Eggman and Steam robots were also being destroyed one by one as they were reduced to scrap heap. However, it would seem at Eggman and Steam’s army were more advantageous than G.U.N. was because of their superior technology and unique abilities.

However, the aerial and navy forces attacking the base was nothing but a distraction. The infiltration team, led by Rouge and her girls. They planted an explosive next to the back door of the base and took cover as the timer reached zero and blasted the door wide open. They used this as their entry point and infiltrate the base.

Meanwhile, at the military base, the second wave of the aerial force was getting ready to launch. Unknown to them was that Knuckles had stowaway inside one of the fighters' missile storage.

“Second wave, launch!” the man in the control tower said.

Knuckles held on tight as the fighter he was hiding inside took off along with the rest of the second wave.

Back at the Thorndyke Mansion, Cream and the others called Sonic and Rainbow Dash and told them about G.U.N.’s assault on Eggman’s base. The Princesses, Skylord Czar and Shining Armor heard them and joined in. They all rushed over to Chuck’s workshop and let everyone know.

“Tails! Get the X Tornado ready, it’s…huh!?” Sonic noticed that the X Tornado was nowhere to be found.

“The X Tornado is gone?” Cream said.

“Chao, chao.” Cheese chippered.

Then Chuck came down the stairs from his room and noticed Sonic and the others and said, “Ah, hey everyone. If you’re wondering where Tails is, he, Twilight, Spike, Chris, Kat, Chris’ friend Frances and Kat’s friends Lucy and Tucker have all left in the X Tornado. They haven’t come back for a while now.”

“Seriously!? Where the hay did they head off too!?” Rainbow Dash complained, “Especially at a time like this!?”

“What’s going on?” Rarity asked, as LT and Hawkeem joined in.

“The President announced that he has launched an all-out attack on Eggman and Steam’s base.” Shining Armor said.

“What!?” They exclaimed.

Meanwhile…

Chris’ goggles had landed in the middle of a grass field near the dirt road after being blown away by Funfun’s wind blast. Mr. Stewart and Miss Brenda stepped out of the car as they walked up to it, as the latter picked it up and examined it.

“These are the goggles I gave to Chris.” Mr. Stewart confirmed, “How did they end up here?”

“I don’t know, but I have a good idea…” Miss Brenda said with her face full of concern.

“Let’s go!” Mr. Stewart said as they headed back inside the car and drove off back in the direction to the cornfield.

Back at the cornfield…

Things were not looking good as Funfun’s powerful wind blast from its giant turbine was keeping Tails and the X Tornado pinned down.

“Come on! Move!” Tails grumbled as he switched the X Tornado into the X Cyclone and struggled to get up.

Meanwhile, the Thorndyke siblings and their friends remain lying on the ground as they struggle to protect themselves from the strong wind.

“Can’t…move…like this…” Chris said.

“Hey Kat, can’t you…use that magic watch…to stop the wind…?” Tucker asked.

“I could…but I don’t think it will…work…” Kat said.

“You guys!” The five human children looked and noticed Amy, Twilight and Spike making their way towards them against the wind with the help of some wooden stakes that Amy was carrying and hammering them to the ground one by one.

“Amy! Twilight! Spike!” Chris exclaimed.

“You guys are okay!” Frances said.

“Yeah, what about you guys?” Amy asked.

“Same!” The all said in unison.

“Where’s Tails?” Twilight asked.

Everyone looked and they noticed that Tails had managed to get the X Cyclone back on its feet, but barely.

“Just a little more…” Tails said as he turned to face Eggman and Funfun, “I won’t lose to you Eggman!”

Eggman just laughed, “You STILL think you stand a chance? That worthless mech of yours is no match for E-35!”

“What did you say!?” Tails snapped.

“This is only to give you a scare…” Eggman said as he was ready to snap his fingers, “Once E-35 Funfun gets serious, no other machine can possibly rival it!”

Eggman snapped his fingers, as Funfun increased the output on its turbine’s power, releasing and even more powerful hurricane-like wind, forcing the X Cyclone to its knees as Tails struggled to pilot it.

“No, I can’t…I can’t…lose to you…!” Tails muttered as he struggled to pilot.

“It’s no use. Give up!” Eggman said as he snapped his fingers again.

This time Funfun unleashed a Hurricane-like blast at the X Cyclone, kicking up dirt off the ground along the way. Tails screamed in horror as he and the X Cyclone were blown away into the skies.

Meanwhile, Mr. Stewart and Miss Brenda were on their way when suddenly a powerful wind current carrying a bunch of leaves and corns which landed on the car’s wind shields, prevented them from going any further.

“What the heck!? What’s going on!?” Mr. Stewart reacted as he looked out the window, but couldn’t see anything as he went back inside before getting hit my flying leaves and corn.

“I knew they were in trouble!” Miss Brenda said, “We have no choice but to call for their help!”

“Right!” Mr. Stewart pulled out his cell phone and a voice modifier, as he called the dial number and disguising his voice, “Excuse me, is this the Thorndyke Mansion?”

Meanwhile, in Chuck’s room…

Sonic, RD and their friends were all gathered inside of Chuck’s room while waiting for Tails and the others to return, until the phone started ringing. Chuck answered it, “Yes?”

“Excuse me, is this the Thorndyke Mansion?” An unfamiliar voice (Mr. Stewart using his voice modifier) asked from the other side.

“Yes, it is.” Chuck said, “How may I help you?”

The “mystery voice” explained everything to Chuck, while the others were watching and listening.

“WHAT!?” Chuck shouted, “They’re in trouble?! Where?!” he waited for a reply, “Tingalin Villa, huh? Alright, thanks for let me know! Good day sir!” he said as he hung up.

“Who was it?” Cream asked.

“No idea…” Chuck said with a serious expression, “But that’s besides the issue. Chris, Kat, and everyone are in danger!”

“WHAT!?” They gasped in shock.

“Oh no! Twilight, Spike and the others are in trouble! We gotta go save them!” Pinkie Pie shouted.

“We hear ya Pinkie!” Applejack said.

“We’ll save Twilight, Spike and all our friends at once!” Rairty said.

“I-I’ll go too…” Fluttershy said.

“Here! Here!” Derpy said.

“Right! Time for La Tormenta to get into action!” LT declared.

“Guess I’ll go too.” Hawkeem said.

“Aw yeah!” Rainbow Dash said.

”Can we come too?” Applebloom asked, along with Sweetie and Scootaloo.

“Sorry, but not this time.” Applejack said.

“I most certainly will not put you little fillies in danger!” Rarity said.

“It’s for the best for you young ones to stay and let the more experienced ones handle this.” Shining Armor said.

“That’s right.” Cadence said.

“Awww…” The CMC reluctantly agreed.

“Alright you guys, hurry up to Tingalin Villa!” Chuck said.

“Good luck and please return with Twilight and the others safely.” Celestia said.

“Best wishes on your journey.” Luna said.

“Good luck out there!” Czar said.

Sonic nodded, “Right. Okay everyone, here we GO!”

Sonic zoomed out of the workshop and raced down the street at supersonic speeds. Rainbow Dash followed right behind him while pulling Pinkie, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Derpy, LT and Hawkeem riding in a hot air balloon, which Pinkie Pie herself shot out of her Party Cannon.

“Should I even ask how you were able to fit a hot air balloon inside your party cannon?” Hawkeem asked Pinkie Pie.

“Same as how I fit all the party decorations and snacks, silly!” Pinkie Pie said, “Come on Rainbow Dash! Let’s go, full throttle!”

“Roger!” Rainbow Dash said as she picked up the pace, while everyone screamed at the top of their lungs as they braced themselves.

And with that, Sonic, Rainbow Dash and their friends were off. Onward to Tingalin Villa to save their friends from the clutches of Dr. Eggman and his evil robot Funfun. Meanwhile, the war between G.U.N. and Eggman and Steam’s army rages on, as Rouge and her girls, along with Topaz and her fellow agents infiltrate the base in search of the Engine room and Knuckles, was on his way while stowaway inside one of G.U.N.’s fighters. Will Sonic, RD and friends make in time to save their friends? Who will come out on top in the terrifying war between good and evil? And what about Steam’s project? And the Chaos Emerald? All will be revealed in the next episode of SONIC X: FRIENDSHIP IS UNIVERSAL!!!

(BGM: Mi-Ra-I - Run&Gun)

It was night time, in the living room of Chris and Kat's mansion, Sonic and Rainbow Dash's friends are all asleep on the coach and on the floor around the couch, while Sonic and Rainbow Dash stayed up late watching clips of the episode that had just played at the time.

You ready for the trip?

Just one more day to go

Put on a new shirt

And let's sneak off in the night

The sleepless city is even today

Still just looking over us

Why don't we sing it a new song

Events that could make you cry

Remembering without reason

With sound of the heels of our boots

Let's run through quickly

Doing things skillfully may be fine

But as we are clumsily standing here

That's what I really like about you

To shine bright, and be free

Nothing to be afraid of.

Since we've rode the waves of time,

Let's start aiming for that far off road

Saying goodbye to the boring days

There's nothing to be lost

Stubbornly tie the boots once more

Let's open a new door

The sleepless city is even today

Quietly just looking over us

Let's start from here!

To shine bright, and be free

Nothing to be confused about

The waves of time are strong yet gentle

Soon I will meet you there

Let's light up our world

After finishing watching, Sonic turned the TV off and they both went to sleep. The next morning, they woke up when suddenly Ella picked them both up and placed them on the couch. Sonic and Rainbow look at Ella wondering what that was about, Ella points out the message on the wall next to the TV. It was written in Japanese: "When watching TV, keep the lights on and a safe distance from the TV."

To shine bright, and be free

Nothing to be afraid of.

Since we've rode the waves of time,

To the other side of the far off road,

Soon I will meet you there

Let's go and find our future

Realizing their mistake, Sonic and Rainbow Dash stared at each other embarrassed, laughing sheepishly.

Sweatdrops rolled down the sides of their heads, one on each

They look at Ella and apologize, promising to never stay too close to the TV and with the lights off again.

Preview

Chris: Hi, I’m Chris!

Kat: Hi, I’m Kat!

Pinkie Pie: And I’m Pinkie Pie!

Chris: Eggman’s got us pinned down with his wind robot. Even Tails’ X Cyclone is no match against it! All seems lost!

Kat: But then Rainbow Dash, Sonic and the others show up just in time to save the day!

Pinkie Pie: Yeah! Pinkie Pie and friends, to the rescue!

Chris: All seems well but…uh oh, Eggman’s got the Chaos Emerald! Quick, we need to go after him!

Kat: After he pulled a fast one on us even after losing the Baseball match against us, no way we’re letting him run scot free this time.

Pinkie Pie: Yeah! Plus, he’s got MY Element along with the other Chaos Emerald! That party-pooping jerk! I won’t forgive him!

Chris: We chase him down all the way to his base and…whoa! Is G.U.N. attacking Eggman’s base!?

Kat: Yikes! It’s a warzone out there! But we’re not scared, we’re going to take down that rotten eggheaded creep and get the Chaos Emeralds and Element of Laughter back.

Pinkie Pie: Yeah! Because, we’re the Sonic Heroes, Mane Party! Uh…it’s a work in progress, don’t judge me!

Chris: Next time, on Sonic X: Friendship is Universal: Episode 16: All-Out Attack on Eggman and Steam’s base – Part 2!

Chris, Kat and Pinkie Pie: Don’t miss it!