• Published 2nd May 2013
  • 8,365 Views, 248 Comments

Sonic X: Friendship is Universal - JPtheRobotHedgehog



Two speeders and their friends, new human friends, a new dimension, one epic adventure!

  • ...
24
 248
 8,365

Emergency Launch! The X Tornado

(BGM: SONIC DRIVE - Hironobu Kageyama & Hideaki Takatori)

The opening begins as a blue streak of light dashes down the road

S-O-N-I-C, GO!

Another streak of light appear in the sky, following the blue one, this one was rainbow colored

S-O-N-I-C, GO!

The two streaks slow down, the blue one reveals to be Sonic the Hedgehog while the rainbow one reveals to be Rainbow Dash.

Go, go, go, go, LET'S GO!

Sonic and Rainbow Dash grin at each other before they both dash toward the screen before it fades white as the title appears on it

SONIC X: FRIENDSHIP IS UNIVERSAL

Sonic and Rainbow Dash charge forward as they infiltrate a city that was taken over by the evil genius Dr. Eggman and the mad scientist earth pony Steam. The alarms go off as Eggman and Steam sent their robot minions to stop Sonic and Rainbow Dash.

Yesterday's rules

are simply loose today

The best goal is to break them

Sonic and Rainbow Dash race across the streets when they saw robot soldiers blocking their way. Sonic jumps and uses his homing attack on them, while Rainbow Dash speeds her way through them, knocking them down like bowling pins. They try to enter the building where their arch-enemies are, but another wave of robots chase after them out of the building.

If I don't keep running

There's no other meaning

It's a punk philosophy

On another part of town, Knuckles was driving a hover car down the road, with Cream, Cheese, Fluttershy, Angel and Applejack. They notice Sonic and Rainbow Dash greeting them, Sonic giving a thumbs up and Rainbow Dash winking them before dashing ahead of them. Then the robots that were chasing after them appear, causing Knuckles, Applejack and the others to scream in horror as they speed up and try to catch up with the two speeders.

Eggman and Steam watched this whole scene from aboard their hover ships, Eggman in his Egg Mobile and Steam on his Steam Cloud. They notice Tails, along with Amy, Twilight Sparkle, Spike, Pinkie Pie and Rarity, flying in the Tornado 2.

Biorhythm is

a two-time rhythm

The scenery instantly becomes countless lines

The wind envelops me

Eggman and Steam laugh evilly as they fire their missiles at the Tornado 2. Tails and the others notice them and scream in horror. Tails then transforms the Tornado 2 into its battle formation, gaining more speed as he tries to outfly the missiles, the others screaming in horror, while Pinkie Pie shouts and laughs with joy as if riding in a roller coaster.

On the road, Sonic, Rainbow Dash, Knuckles and the others are still being chased by the robot soldiers, until they notice the Tornado 2, followed by Eggman and Steam's missiles, coming right at them! The two parties collide, resulting into a big explosion. Sonic and Rainbow Dash are sent flying into the sky, followed by the Tornado 2. Tails and Twilight toss each a Power Ring, one for Sonic and the other for Rainbow Dash.

Inside Outside attack

Surpass everything altogether

I won't let no one

and nothing go forward

Knuckles and Applejack take down the robots, Knuckles uses his punches, while Applejack uses her bucking. Cream, Cheese, Fluttershy and Angel work together to outsmart the robots into attacking each other.

A bright light shines from above them, they look up and see Sonic and Rainbow Dash coming down, with Power Rings in hand and hoof. Sonic then curls into his ball form and Spin Dashs down toward a robot, destroying it, then proceeds to destroy more robots. Rainbow Dash speed increases tenfold, that she performs her Sonic Rainboom in just a few short seconds, smashing into a robot, destroying it, then proceeds to destroy more robots.

Inside Outside, GO! SONIC!

Everything altogether, Yes! Sonic!

"Watch out" and "Have a nice" are similar

That's right – both are by the skin of your teeth

Sonic and Rainbow Dash then join hand and hoof together and perform the Sonic Rainboost combo, as they charge into the building where Eggman and Steam control the city, smashing and destroying everything inside it, much to Eggman and Steam's horror. Sonic and Rainbow Dash burst out from the top of the building, as it explodes into a million pieces.

While in mid-air, Sonic and Rainbow Dash look at each other and grin before they bro fist-hoof with each other, while their friends cheer for them, while Knuckles smiles warmly. Unknown to them, Shadow the Hedgehog, along with Rouge the Bat, Gilda and The Great and Powerful Trixie were watching from the top of one of the buildings.

Throw boredom away

And start running

Sonic closes his eyes and floats up into the air, as the seven Chaos Emeralds fly around him, followed by Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Rarity, all wearing their respective Elements of Harmony. Then in a flash of Chaos Energy and Magic of Friendship, Sonic and the Mane 6 transform into Super Sonic, and the Super Mane 6. They stare at the shadowy figures of some mysterious enemies, before charging at them, full speed, the mystery enemies charge back at them, the two parties collide resulting into a giant explosion.

S-O-N-I-C, GO!

Chris, Kat, and their family and friends, Big the Cat, Froggy, Charmy and Chocola, along with the Mobian animals cheer on for Sonic and his friends, while Vanilla smiles warmly, along with Vector and Espio

S-O-N-I-C, GO!

The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Derpy Hooves, Lyra, Bon Bon, the ponies of Ponyville and the griffons of the Griffon Kingdom cheer on for the Mane 6 and their friends, while Princess Celestia smiles warmly, along with Princess Luna, Princess Cadance, Shining Armor, Zecora, King Czar, Hawkeem and La Tormenta

Go, go, go go, LET'S GO!

Sonic and Rainbow Dash then land back on the ground and pose together for the screen, along with Chris, Kat, Tails, Twilight Sparkle and all of their friends and family. Eggman and Steam are seen cursing out to them in the background before storming off, ending the opening sequence.

(BGM ends)

Dr. Eggman placed his set of cards inside his slot machine, pulls the lever and the wheels spin until they stop, all showing the picture of the same robot.

"Bingo! We'll use this one!" Eggman declared. "And this one can carry a crew inside too! Steam, are your boys ready yet?"

"More than ready is impossible Doctor." Steam said, as he turned to an army of human criminals. "All of you move out and don't screw up like you the last guys did, or you'll be on your own like them!"

"Don't worry, we won't fail you!" The leader, Robert replied. "Just remember what you promised us in return."

"I haven't forgotten…" Steam replied. "Even though it won't matter after I'm done through with those little horses who keep messing everything up, I'll just dump you afterwards." He added in his thoughts.

Robert and his men moved out, followed by the Conductor and Iron Hoof. Steam failed to notice that the Conductor was secretly carrying the Element of Honesty in his pocket, as bait for Applejack and settle the score with her once and for all.

Soon…

Robert and his men, the Conductor and Iron Hoof were all onboard of a giant green, bird-like, spacecraft, equipped with powerful missiles, lasers, a powerful suction force and the ability to fly into outer space.

Its name was E-90, codenamed: Super Sweeper.

Super Sweeper was moved toward the launch tunnel by the moving platform. The villains onboard fastened their seatbelts, as Super Sweeper was ready for launch. As soon as the door opened, the giant spacecraft launched itself into outer space.

Episode 10

Emergency Launch! The X-Tornado

Meanwhile, in Area 99…

The scientist working on the facility were busy examining the remains of all the robots that Sonic, Rainbow Dash and their friends had destroyed so far, along with the weapons that Giovanni and Ricardo used. They were fascinated that the technology Eggman and his yet-unknown-to-them partner used were unlike anything they had seen before.

Unfortunately, they had to put their research on hold as something was up. The Intelligence agents were having some kind of trouble handling the worldwide monitoring due to some interference.

"Status report on the situation!" the G.U.N. Commander ordered.

"We had confirmation of a missile launch about five minutes ago but now there's no trace of it." One of the agents reported.

"Just what is that Dr. Eggman up to this time?" The Commander wondered, before turning back to the agents. "Have you confirmed what was launched?"

"We don't know that yet." The agent replied.

The G.U.N. Commander looked concerned; he had a bad feeling about this.

Meanwhile, with Eggman and Steam…

"I think we're just about ready." Eggman said. "Shall we get started?"

"And remember, if any of those fools get in the way, take them out, use any means necessary!" Steam added.

"Aye-Aye Dr. Eggman-sama and Steam-sama!" their henchmen obeyed through the communicator.

Meanwhile, in space…

Robert pressed the button on the control-panel, activating Super Sweeper's powerful suction force, as the spacecraft opened its beak at the front, revealing a vacuum-cleaner like tube that came out of it. It began sucking in all nearby satellites. Robert's men, the Conductor and Iron Hoof watched in awe.

Back in Area 99…

"System alert! System alert!" an agent called out.

"What's wrong?" the G.U.N. Commander asked.

"Our satellites have been jammed! No wait, they VANISHED!" the agent reported.

"WHAT?!" the G.U.N. Commander gawked in shock as he looked at the monitor.

The monitor showed radar with a space-point view of Earth. There were smaller white dots, which were the satellites, and a big dot that was the source of the problem. All the smaller dots were moving toward the big one.

"What is this?!" the Commander gawked in shock. "How could this be?!"

Meanwhile…

Super Sweeper sucked all the satellites in, while the villains onboard watched with awe. Eggman and Steam monitored the situation from the base. Decoe and Bocoe were sitting at the table and drinking oil tea, in a Japanese style manner.

"Ah, watch them flow in my little pony!" Eggman said to Steam as they monitored. "With all these satellites, we can easily take them apart and use them as parts for new robots!"

"Indeed. This is a perfect "killing two birds with one stone" kind of plan doctor." Steam said. "You are a genius indeed!"

"I know I am!" Eggman said with pride.

Area 99…

"I don't believe this…" The Commander was now concerned. "Contact the president immediately!"

"Yes sir." One of the agents replied.

Meanwhile, in the Thorndyke Manor…

Everything was peaceful at the Thorndyke Manor. Ouside, Sonic was seen taking a nap on the roof, while Rainbow Dash was taking a nap on a cloud above the mansion. Mr. Tanaka was seen moaning the lawn with a Push-Moaner, while the Animal Friends, Pocky, Flicky, Picky and Pecky, were seen playing around in the backyard.

Inside, in the living room, Cream, Cheese, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and the Cutie Mark Crusaders were singing and dancing along with Next, as they watched the Next Show on TV. Tails, Twilight, Spike, Chris, Kat and Hawkeem were all sitting down on the couch, while Celestia, Luna and Czar stood up, as they watched.

"Hello everyone! Here are some snacks!" Ella said cheerful, as she came in, followed by Amy, Applejack, Rarity, Derpy and La Tormenta, as they all carried their own snacks and placed them on the table.

"Wow!" Everyone, except Cream and the others who were still watching TV, exclaimed as they saw the snacks on the table.

"Ella and I made these Apple Pies!" Amy said.

"She also helped out with makin' the Apple Cider!" Applejack said.

"I enjoyed making these Grass/Flower Sandwiches with Ella." Rarity said adjusting her mane.

"Mmmm, Muffins!" Derpy said as she looks up with one eye and down with the other.

"My Tacos are the spiciest there is, but Ella helped me make them even spicier than siempre!" La Tormanta said.

"I have to say, their cooking is simply the best!" Ella said. "I believe these are their best works yet!"

"Aw shucks, it's nothin' really." Applejack said, blushing while scratching the back of her head.

"I am more of a fashion designer, but thank you for your compliment dear." Rarity said with a smile.

"I'm so happy to hear that from you Ella! I can't wait to deliver these to Sonic!" Amy said in excitement.

"Don't worry; I'll deliver it for him!" Tails said as he picked up the pie.

"No way Tails!" Amy glared at Tails, knowing he was lying about delivering the pie to Sonic and was planning to eat it himself. "I'm the one delivering the pie over to Sonic, so LET GO!" she grabbed the pie and shook Tails off, sending him flying toward the TV.

"OUCH!" Tails cried as he crashed against the TV, of which the screen turned into static.

Cream and the others gasped at this as they stopped dancing and singing along.

"Tails, you bully! You made Mr. Next Show end!" Cream sniffled.

"Chao chao!" Cheese agreed.

"Yeah Tails, that wasn't very nice!" Pinkie Pie agreed, while Fluttershy and the Cutie Mark Crusaders nodded.

"I'm sorry guys." Tails apologized after he recovered.

"It's alright everyone, I'll just turn it back on!" Chris said as he picked up the remote.

Chris pressed the Power button on the remote to turn the TV off, and then he pressed it again, hoping it would bring the TV back to normal, except the static was still there.

"Huh? That's odd…" Chris said as he tried again and again, and even started changing the channels, but all they got was static.

"What gives? There's nothing on." Kat said.

"You don't suppose…" Twilight wondered.

"Yup, the TV is dead." Hawkeem said apathetically.

Next thing they knew, Cream and Cheese started crying a river, anime style, after Hawkeem said that. Sonic and Rainbow Dash heard the crying from outside and they came in through the window.

"What's going on?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Dashie! Sonic! The TV isn't working anymore!" Kat told them.

"And that's a bad thing?" Sonic asked.

"Well…" Chris nervously pointed out Cream and Cheese crying.

A sweatdrop rolled down the side of his head

Twilight tries to use her magic to fix the TV, as her horn was engulfed in a magenta aura, along with the TV in a similar aura to her horn. But when she was done, and both auras on her horn and the TV were gone, the static was still there.

"Strange, my magic says the TV is fine, but something else is causing it to show only static." Twilight said.

"Now I can't watch the "Next Show" anymore!" Cream said while crying.

"I don't believe this, now I can't watch any of my cooking shows!" Amy said.

"Or any sport shows." Scootaloo said.

"Or fashion shows." Rarity said.

"Or Wrestling shows and Super Hero movies." La Tormenta said.

"Or the mistress' movies!" Ella said.

"Or the news." Luna said.

"Or my Samurai Movies." Mr. Tanaka said as he appeared out of nowhere, causing everyone to jump.

"Mr. Tanaka…I don't think that's the prob…" before Chris could finish his sentence, they heard a childish laugh.

The situation turned from bad to worse, when Bokkun the Menssager Robo arrived, Ella and the others took their snacks off the table, allowing him to land on the table.

"Oh crap! Not this guy again!" Sonic reacted remembering the last time he saw Bokkun. "TAKE COVER!"

Sonic, Rainbow, Chris, Kat, Tails, Twilight, Spike, Amy, Cream, Cheese, Ella, Applejack, Rarity, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Derpy, La Tormenta, Hawkeem, Mr. Tanaka, Celestia, Luna and Czar took cover behind the couch, the chair and the fireplace, and grabbed things like pillows or firewood and used them as shields.

"What are you morons hiding from? Come over here this instant!" Bokkun said apathetically as he pulled out the small monitor from his mailbag. "I bring you all a message from Dr. Eggman-sama himself, so clean out the ear wax from those ear holes and listen up!"

Eggman appears on the monitor's screen. "Sonic, you should be afraid you know? That empty head of yours can't even fathom exactly what the heck is going on. So, I'll just show you…" the screen changes to E-90 Super Sweeper sucking up all the satellites in space.

"He's stolen all the satellites!" Chris exclaimed, while everyone looked both horrified and outraged.

The screen changes back to Eggman. "Everyone in this world only seems to enjoy watching shows and movies about everything, so they only have themselves to blame for this! And don't even bother coming after my E-90 Super Sweeper! You want to know why? Because it is all the way up in the stratosphere! Not even that pathetic Tornado 2 of yours will be able to even reach him! So what are you going to do about it? NOTHING, that's what!" he laughs maniacally, as if he already won. "And now, Bokkun will automatically start crying!"

After that message was over, Bokkun did what Eggman said and started to cry for no apparent reason, in a very loud and high-pitched tone that causes everyone to cover their ears as it was getting on their nerves.

"What did he mean by stratosphere?" Scootaloo spoke loudly.

"I'm not sure, but knowing Eggman…" Tails tried to answer while trying to ignore Bokkun's crying, until Chuck came in.

"To put it simply, it is all the way high up, at the top of the sky!" Chuck said somewhat excited.

He wasn't sure if anyone heard him right, because of Bokkun's annoying, nerve-wrecking crying. "My, what a noisy robot! Let's go!" Chuck said as he picked up Bokkun and carried him out of the mansion.

"Let go you old man!" Bokkun yelled as he escaped Chuck's grip, pulled out a bomb and placed it on Chuck's grip.

"WHAT THE FU…"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

"Ouch…" Chuck coughed out smoke as he was covered in suite from the bomb's explosion.

"Got you dumb-ass!" Bokkun gave the middle finger salute while laughing maniacally, before he flew away.

Chuck didn't say anything as he walked back in, but still covered in suite and smoking.

"Art thu alright Chuck?" Luna asked.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." Chuck said. "As I was saying, he's all the way up on the very top of the sky. About right here…"

Chuck shows them a map of the Earth's atmosphere, pointing out the location of the stratosphere, which is at the very top of it and the part that separates the planet's sky with outer space.

"Can the Tornado 2 reach that high?" Chris asked.

"Or can Rainbow Dash fly up there?" Kat asked.

Tails wasn't sure, even Rainbow Dash had her doubts but won't show it, not wanting to spoil her cool image.

"Hey, there's no harm in trying!" Sonic suggested. "Come on Tails, to the Tornado 2!"

"Right!" Tails agreed.

Soon…

Tails got onboard the Tornado 2, Twilight and Spike got in the back seat, acting as his co-pilots. Sonic stands on top of the plane's upper wings. Rainbow Dash was ready to take off into the skies.

"Everyone hold on! Tornado 2, take off!" Tails announced as he pilots the Tornado 2 down the runway until it takes off. Rainbow Dash takes off into the skies at high speed, leaving behind a rainbow blur.

"Good luck everyone!" Amy and the others shouted as they watched our heroes take off into the skies.

"And please, return safely." Celestia whispered.

Soon…

The Conductor, Iron Hoof, Robert and his goons were minding their own business as they control E-90 Super Sweeper. Then the alarms went off, causing them to jump in surprise, Robert looks at the radar and notices a signal approaching the center. He grabs the communicator.

"Hey Boss! Something's approaching us!" He reported to them.

Meanwhile with Eggman and Steam…

"It's the hedgehog and his playmates!" Eggman said.

"And those troublemaking Element Bearers!" Steam growled in anger. "Dispose of them!"

"Yes, shoot them down and take no prisoners!" Eggman ordered.

"Yes sir!" Robert complied on the communicator.

Back in the sky…

Our heroes were approaching E-90 Super Sweeper on the Tornado 2, with Rainbow Dash flying next to them. "Alright Tails, onward and charge!" Sonic ordered pointing at Super Sweeper.

"No need to say it twice!" Tails said as he charges at Super Sweeper, followed by Rainbow Dash.

Super Sweeper attacks them with a bite, but they dodge it. Tails and Rainbow Dash did a U-turn and attack it. Tails fires the Tornado 2's guns at Super Sweeper, but it didn't do much damage. "Damn it! It's bullet proof!" Tails cursed.

"My turn!" Rainbow Dash charged forward and started punching, kicking, bucking and slamming her hooves all over Super Sweeper at super-fast speed. But when she was done, it didn't do much damage as she landed back on the Tornado 2 with her hooves all sore. "Never mind…" she grumbled under her breath.

E-90 Super Sweeper summons its torrents and fires at them, Tails dodges them, while Sonic and the others held on. Twilight got an idea. "Tails! Try flying around that thing's head and make it dizzy!" she said.

"Got it!" Tails agreed as he dodged the torrent's lasers.

He did what Twilight told him to do and flew around and around Super Sweeper's head. As Twilight predicted, it tried to spin around while trying to not lose sight of them, but Tails started going faster and faster, it started spinning faster and faster too. Meanwhile, Robert, The Conductor and Iron Hoof and their minions, who were inside the robot began to feel dizzy and sick, even Eggman and Steam who were witnessing the battle from their base.

"What the heck are they doing?!" Eggman demanded feeling his head spinning.

Back in the battle, Tails saw his opening and fired the machine guns at the torrent, destroying it. "Yatta! It worked!" Tails cheered.

"Don't celebrate just yet!" Sonic reminded.

As the pilots of E-90 were beginning to recover, they decide to fly higher toward the stratosphere, Tails follows them in the Tornado 2.

"Hey you morons! Get on the guns right now and shoot them down!" Robert ordered his goons who obeyed him as they got on the guns.

"Now the real battle begins!" Iron Hoof said as he fired the missiles at them.

Tails dodges them by barrel rolling out of the way, while everyone else held on. The goons came out from the sides and the top of Super Sweeper and fire at them; they dodge them as well using the barrel roll. It was a struggle as Twilight ended up creating a magenta colored shield around them, using her magic from her horn.

"This is now getting serious!" Spike said.

"But it's not over yet! Rainbow, you ready?" Sonic said.

"I was born ready!" Rainbow replied and looked at Twilight, who nodded in agreement, knowing what their plan was.

They waited for the right moment until Super Sweeper fired its missiles again. "NOW!" Sonic and Rainbow shouted as they jump off the Tornado 2 and Twilight lifted the shield for a split second so they could come out of it. Once outside, Sonic curls into his Spin Ball form and homes in on the missiles sending them flying back at Super Sweeper, while Rainbow Dash flew around while the missiles chased after her until she got close enough to Super Sweeper, she then did a back-flip over the missiles, tricking them into flying toward the robot.

All the missiles landed on Super Sweeper, causing massive damage and destroying the torrents, and sending the goons controlling them flying while screaming in horror.

Sonic and Rainbow Dash landed back on the Tornado 2 after Twilight lifted the shield again, allowing them to land back on. "That was AWESOME!" Rainbow Dash cheered as she and Sonic did a bro fist/hoof.

"But it's still not over yet!" Twilight reminded them.

They flew up even higher toward the stratosphere. "Enough of these stupid games!" the Conductor declared and jumped onboard a torrent.

The heroes notice the torrent emerge from the back of the robot, Rainbow, Twilight, Spike and Sonic recognize the diamond dog on it. "Oh no, it's that idiot again!" Rainbow groaned. "Doesn't he ever learn?!"

"Wait, what's that on his hand?" Spike noticed the Conductor waving at them while holding something on his hand he was waving with.

They gasp in shock when they realize that what he was holding in his hand was Applejack's Element of Honesty necklace.

"You want it? Come and get it!" the Conductor yelled as he fired his torrent at them.

Tails swiftly dodges the shots as he tries to get in close. "You know about that weird diamond dog?" he asked.

"Long story short, he's a mercenary that Steam hired to hunt us down and prevent us from stopping his plans." Twilight told the short version of it.

"Yeah! So let's bring him down and take Applejack's Element back!" Rainbow declared as she flew off the Tornado 2 and toward the Conductor. Sonic follows her as he jumps off the Tornado 2.

"No wait! It's probably a trap!" Twilight called but they were already too far away to hear her.

As they got close enough, Twilight was right as the Conductor jumped back into the robot as he set the torrent on self-destruct. As they got close, Sonic heard the countdown and gasped, but Rainbow Dash didn't seem to realize it. "Rainbow Dash, get away from that thing!" Sonic shouted and pushed Rainbow and himself out of the way, as the torrent self-destructed.

"Whoa! What the hay just happened?!" Rainbow gawked in confusion.

"It was a trap!" Sonic said. "That guy was daring us to attack him so he could blow that thing up on our faces!"

"What?!" Rainbow shouted in fury, as she and Sonic landed back safely on the Tornado 2.

"Are you guys alright?" Twilight asked. "I tried to warn you that guy was trying to lead you into a trap!"

"Yeah, sorry about that." Sonic and Rainbow apologized.

Back in the robot, the Conductor saw that his plan failed, Iron Hoof scuffed. "BAH! Enough of the stupid games! AGAIN!" he declared as he slammed his hoof down on the "Super Sweeper" button.

Super Sweeper's mouth opened revealing its vacuum-cleaner like tube unleashing its powerful suction force, Sonic, Rainbow and the others reacted as they were being sucked them in.

"Tails! Get us out of here!" Sonic shouted as he held onto the wing, along with Rainbow Dash.

"I'm trying!" Tails said as he struggled to turn the Tornado 2 around.

He somehow manages to turn around and fly away from the vacuum, but it wasn't over yet as Super Sweeper continues to use its name-sake move on them.

"Damn it! It's still after us!" Sonic cursed.

"Hang on guys and don't let go!" Tails announced as he flew even higher toward the top of the sky, while Super Sweeper ended up sucking all the clouds around them while it continued chasing after them.

"It's still chasing us!" Spike announced. "What do we do?"

"At this rate we're gonna get sucked in!" Twilight announced.

Tails kept flying higher and higher while trying to come up with a plan, however, as he was about to reach the very top of the sky, his engine failed and blew a fuse, as smoke came out from it.

"Oh no!" Tails reacted in horror, while Sonic, Rainbow Dash, Twilight and Spike reacted in horror when they notice the propellers on the front stop spinning.

The next thing they knew they were screaming at the top of their lungs as the Tornado 2 started to fall out of the skies. The Conductor, Iron Hoof and Robert saw this and laughed maniacally along with their goons, thinking they had won the battle.

Sonic X: Friendship is Universal Card #39

Name: Tornado 2

Type of vehicle: Bi-plane

Engine: Tails Original CE Engine

Weapons: Top Front-mounted Double Machine Guns, Homing Missiles

Maximum Speed: ???

Sonic X: Friendship is Universal Card #40

Name: X Tornado

Type of vehicle: Custom X-Wing Jet-Fighter

Engine: Tails, Twilight, Spike & Chuck Original Engine (CE & EOH Custom)

Weapons: Side-Mounted Double Machine Guns, Homing Missiles, Chaos & Harmony Overdrive (Secret Weapon)

Maximum Speed: ???

Our heroes screamed in horror as they held on as the Tornado 2 kept falling from the skies, Tails was struggling to get the plane started again and avoid crash landing.

"This is it! We're gonna DIE! WE'RE GONNA DIE!" Spike screamed as he embraced Twilight. "This time we are defiantly GOING TO DIE!"

"Will you shut up!? We are not gonna die!" Tails yelled as he struggled to get the plane started again.

Sonic and Rainbow Dash held onto the Tornado 2's top wings as they continue falling, they notice the ocean floor was right below them, making Sonic enter a state of insecurity. "Tails, we're heading for the water, DO SOMETHING ALREADY!" he yelled.

"I'M TRYING!" Tails yelled.

It took about a minute and a half, but somehow Tails managed to get the plane started again and got it steady JUST in time before it hit the water's surface, as they flew up again. Tails sighted in relief, along with Sonic, Rainbow and Twilight, but Spike on the other hand, his face was as pale as a ghost.

"Oh my dear sweet Celestia! I can't believe we've survived THAT!" Twilight said as she sighted in relief. But notices Spike all pale as a ghost and shaken in fear.

"We are dead! We are dead! We survived but we are dead!" Spike stammered in fear as he was still in a state of panic. Twilight tries to calm him down.

"What the hay happened back there, Tails?" Rainbow asked the two-tailed fox. "Why did the plane suddenly went "kaput"?"

"I don't really know but…" Tails tried to say it, except... "Sorry guys, but we have to retreat for now…"

"WHAT?!" Rainbow gawked. "Why is that?!"

"Tails has a point Rainbow." Sonic said. "I hate backing out from fights too, but after that incident, we have no choice but to go back to the Mansion for now."

"I'm…never…riding…a plane…again…" Spike gasped in between his speech due to the fear, as his little baby dragon heart raced faster than ever, before he fainted on Twilight's lap.

"I agree, let's retreat for now and come up with a new strategy." Twilight said.

"Fine…" Rainbow sighted as she reluctantly agrees to them.

With that decision, they decide to flying back to the Thorndyke Mansion for now.

Soon…

Our heroes had returned back to the Mansion, everyone welcomed them back thinking they had succeed. But when they noticed the depressed looks on their faces, they could tell the mission didn't go the way it was supposed to.

"Do not feel discouraged, sometimes you can find victory right away, but other times, it's best to walk away and live to fight another day." Celestia comforted Twilight, Rainbow and Spike.

"Thank you Princess, please excuse me now." Twilight said as she took Spike over to the rest of her friends, as they comfort the little baby dragon.

"Don't worry, I know you'll win next time." Ella said. "I know you will feel better after dinner."

"Yeah, you can try one of my tacos" La Tormenta offered.

Sonic and Rainbow smiled but frowned when they looked up in the sky, they could see Super Sweeper still in the sky causing trouble, and they looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

Later that night…

Everyone had enjoyed their dinner and returned back to doing their usual things to pass the time at Chuck's workshop; Spike had managed to recover from his fear (mostly), thanks to his friends, especially Rarity. Sonic was on the roof of Chuck's workshop, reflecting over the battle they had with Super Sweeper. Tails, Chris and Chuck were currently repairing the Tornado 2. Rainbow and Twilight informed Applejack and the others that the Conductor was onboard the robot, and he had Applejack's Element, leaving them in shock, especially Applejack.

"Say what now?" Applejack gawked in shock.

"That's right Applejack! The Conductor has YOUR Element!" Rainbow said. "Sonic and I tried to get it back, but we almost ended up falling for his trap."

"I tried to warn you both but you were already gone." Twilight said.

"Hey, I already said I was sorry!" Rainbow protested then he looks back at Applejack. "Anyway, he probably had that thing because he wants YOU to come and get him, since he obviously still has something against you."

"Yeah, except we know it's a trap!" Twilight said.

"Yeah, Ah know it sounds like a trap and all, but what're we gonna do about it?" Applejack asked.

"Wait, that goofy looking dog has a grudge on Applejack?" Kat asked. "Why is that?"

"He claims Ah left him for dead in a desert about 4 years ago, but Ah don't remember doin' that!" Applejack explained. "He could have mistaken me for another pony or somethin' but there's no actual evidence to prove it or otherwise."

"Interesting…because I though he was Rainbow's rival, seeing how he was working with Metal Sonic, who is Sonic's rival." Kat said.

"The Conductor is after us all, and he's mad at me for making him look bad in front of Steam, but its Applejack he has the grudge on." Rainbow said. "But to be honest I think that guy is just an idiot, because we all know Applejack would never do that to anypony, or any other creature for that matter."

"Yeah, that guy is just a rotten apple and nothing more." Applebloom added.

"We know he's most likely leading us all to a trap by flashing the Element of Honesty at our faces like that, but we still have to get it back from him…somehow." Twilight said. "But then there was that problem with the Tornado 2…"

"Such a powerful machine, to outmatch the Tornado 2 like that…" Chuck said.

Tails looked worried as he started at the Tornado 2, while Chris patted him on the shoulder.

"Hey Tails!" Sonic showed up as he jumped off the roof. "Sorry to tell you this, but the Tornado 2 isn't fast enough to keep up with that robot. You need to power it up!"

"We could…" Tails said.

"Really?" Chris asked.

"Yeah…by using the Chaos Emerald and Rainbow's Element of Loyalty…" Tails suggested. "The only problem is…" everyone looks curiously. "…converting the energy."

"What do you mean by that?" Spike asked.

"It's true that the Chaos Emeralds possess an infinite amount of energy, and while the Elements of Harmony only work when they are together and under the control of their respective bearers, they can work individually if they are to combine their own energy with the Emerald's energy." Tails started to explain. "The big problem is how to harness all that energy. If the converter can't contain 100% of it, the excess energy inside will run wild, causing the Tornado 2 to explode!"

The others were shocked to hear that, but Spike ended up fainting when he imagined back in the Tornado 2 and it suddenly exploded because of what Tails just explained, with him onboard and others onboard, Rarity and Twilight reacted to this.

"Spike!"

"Spiky-wicky!"

While Twilight and Rarity try to help Spike recover, the others continue.

"What do you suggest we do then?" Kat asked.

"Hmm, the only solution I can find is to release all that excess energy." Chuck suggested.

"But then we won't be able to stop that robot!" Tails protested.

"Or get mah Element back!" Applejack added.

"Is there another choice?" Chuck asked.

"Well, I could install a spare booster, along with an energy conversion system." Tails explained.

"You would have to tune-up the engine then." Chuck pointed out.

"The Tornado 2 can't harness the energy of the Chaos Emeralds combined with the Elements in its current state." Tails said.

"Can't you make a spare engine combined with the conversion system then?" Chuck asked. "That way there is much less danger of the excess energy going wild."

"I'm afraid its body can't handle it the way it is now." Tails explained sadly. "It needs to be remodeled completely in order for that to work."

"In that case, why not build a new plane with spare boosters and the conversion system that uses both the Chaos Emeralds and the Elements as a power source?" Kat suggested.

"Building a new plane would take a lot of time and effort…" Tails said.

"You can do it Tails! You're a mechanical genius after all!" Sonic encouraged him.

"Sonic is right!" Chuck agreed. "If you and I work together through the night, we might be able to pull this off! And Twilight will be happy to assist us, won't you?" he asked looking at Twilight.

"Oh, of course!" Twilight agreed. "I'll assist you any way I can!"

"Come you two, I have something to show." Chuck said as he escorted Tails and Twilight over to wherever he is taking them.

"H-Hey! Wait for me!" Spike gawked as he followed them.

Soon…

Chuck lead Tails, Twilight over to a steel door way in the back of the workshop, as Spike caught up with them. Chuck typed in the access code on the small keyboard next to the door and it opened. He escorted the three into what appears to be an elevator, after the door closed, Chuck pressed the button and it starting going down underground.

"Where are you taking us?" Tails asked.

"You'll see." Chuck smiled.

The elevator stopped, the doors opened, revealing only darkness. Soon, the lights went on, revealing a huge laboratory full of machines, tools, bottles, beacons and other mechanical parts, leaving Tails, Twilight and Spike astonished.

"My friends, welcome to my secret base!" Chuck proudly announced.

"Wow!" Tails admired the place.

"Indeed! This is unlike anything I've seen in Equestria or Albatross!" Twilight commented.

"Yeah!" Spike agreed.

"I'm glad you all like it!" Chuck smiled in delight. "We've got all the necessary equipment we need to build a new plane that will certainly be able to match that robot and if we work together through the night with the combination of technology and magic, it'll be ready to go by tomorrow morning."

"Then let's do it!" Tails said in excitement.

"Spike and I will do our best!" Twilight smiled in delight, Spike nodded in agreement.

The two geniuses, the magical unicorn and her baby dragon assistant got started on building a new plane, one that has speed fast enough to match E-90 Super Sweeper, equipped with a spare booster combined with an energy conversion system, using the Chaos Emerald, combined with Rainbow Dash's Element of Loyalty necklace as a power source. Tails and Chuck did most of the physical work, along with Spike, putting together all the nuts, bolts and wires, while Twilight assisted them using her magic. She and Tails worked together on putting together the conversion system, while Chuck and Spike assisted them. They kept on going, as they double check the blueprints, iron out the bugs, installing the weapons, studying the Chaos Emerald and Rainbow's Element carefully, and Twilight using her magic to power-up and assist them, as they worked together through the night.

"It's getting late; maybe you should take a break." Chuck said as he yawned.

"Good idea…" Spike yawned as he fell asleep, Twilight used her magic to pick him up and put him on a small pillow for him to rest on.

"But we're so close now, this shouldn't take long to complete!" Tails said.

"I'll stay up too and help him." Twilight said.

"Suit yourselves." Chuck shrugged as he left, leaving Tails and Twilight to finish the job.

The fox and the unicorn continued on working hard on putting the finishing touches to the new plane. They felt someone tap on their shoulders and they looked back and saw Chris and Kat.

"Hi!" Kat greeted them.

"Chris? Kat? What are you doing here?" Twilight asked them surprised to see them.

"We just wanted to check on how you're doing working on the new plane." Kat said.

"Actually, there's something we'd like to request you." Chris said.

"Huh?" Tails and Twilight looked curious.

Chris and Kat whispered into their ears what their request was and explained why they wanted them to do that. Tails and Twilight quietly nodded in agreement and to keep it a secret until they show the new plane to everyone.

The next morning…

The sun was rising and a new day was born as Sonic stood on top of the roof of Chuck's workshop watching the Sun rise, while Rainbow Dash yawned as she woke up from her sleep on her cloud. Celestia stood on the roof of the mansion with Luna and Czar by her side. In Equestria, Celestia was the one who controlled the Sun, while her younger sister Luna, controlled the Moon. But here on Earth, the Sun and the Moon moved on their own. They were impressed by how this world worked differently from their own, while Czar just watched silently.

Inside the mansion, Chris, Kat, Amy, Cream, Cheese, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, La Tormenta, Hawkeem, the Cutie Mark Crusaders and the Animal Friends were all asleep in the living room. Cream and Cheese were the first ones to wake up when they notice something appear on the television.

"Yay! Mr. TV has come back to life!" Cream said cheerfully.

"Chao, chao!" Cheese chippered happily.

The rest woke up feeling a bit groggy, but noticed the TV coming back on, Cream rushed up to it, followed by Cheese, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. The title "EGG TV" appeared on the screen, and then…

"Good morning!" Cream, Cheese, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy screamed in horror and fright when they saw Dr. Eggman suddenly pop up on the television. "Welcome to the Dr. Eggman channel everyone! This television program is brought to you by the satellites from Happy South Island!"

Everyone watched what was on television, and they clearly could tell it wasn't something they would want to watch, especially Cream and the others.

"I don't like this show at all!" Cream said almost tearing up.

"Me neither! Where's the remote?" Pinkie Pie said looking around for the remote.

"Right here!" Kat grabbed the remote and tried to change the channel, but she ended up getting the same show. "What the?!"

"Today's special broadcast is "The Cleaning of the Stratosphere's Space Satellites" plan!" Eggman continued on, while Kat tries to change channels, hoping to find a different show, but it was in vain. Then the screen shows Eggman standing on the stage, holding a remote as he continues on. "Today's broadcast reporter is everyone's favorite idol, Dr. Eggman-sama! The great Dr. Eggman is gonna steal your heart, BABY!" he announced in excitement, as if he already won the battle.

"Baby?!"Eveyone gawked in their minds after hearing Eggman say that.

Meanwhile, in Area 99…

"Sir, the enemy is on the move again!" an agent reported as they detected the robot flying back into the stratosphere.

"Prepare the laser satellites!" the G.U.N. Commander ordered.

"Yes sir!" the agents complied.

Back at Chuck's Workshop…

Sonic and Rainbow had just finished watching the sun rise, when they heard Tails and Twilight calling them. The two speeders jumped off the roof to meet up with them.

"Is it ready to go?" Sonic asked.

"Yup, everything is set!" Tails said.

"Go gather the others over here so we can show it to everyone" Twilight said.

"You got it!" Rainbow Dash saluted, before she flew off, Sonic running next to her.

Meanwhile, at the Stratosphere…

Super Sweeper had reached the stratosphere. Robert activates Super Sweeper's vacuum-like tube, ready to suck up the satellites. However, G.U.N. wasn't going to give them up that easily as they activated the laser beams installed on the satellites.

Back in Area 99…

"Ready…" the G.U.N. Commander said. "…Aim…Careful…wait for it, wait for it…and, FIRE!"

All the satellites fired their lasers at E-90 Super Sweeper in union, ready to blast that cursed robot to bits, as the Commander and his men, and their agents watched on the screen. But just as the lasers were about to hit the robot, a force field appeared around it, blocking the lasers.

"What in the world!?" the G.U.N. Commander gawked at what he just witnessed.

"Sir, attack unsuccessful!" one agent said.

Back at the Stratosphere…

"How annoying…" Robert grunted. "No matter, time to suck up all those satellites."

He pressed the button, activating Super Sweeper's suction force, sucking up all the satellites.

Back in the Thorndyke Mansion…

Everyone witnessed what was going on as it was being broadcasted on TV and they weren't pleased by what they were witnessing.

"This guy is full of el proprio!" La Tormenta commented. "Broadcasting his evil deeds to the whole world like that!"

"Such an egomaniac!" Rarity said.

"He's even more psychotic than those creeps we encountered back in Albatross!" Hawkeem said.

"That's for sure!" Pocky said, while Picky, Flicky and Pecky nodded in agreement.

"His muffins are over baked!" Derpy said.

"And his apples are getting even more rotten with each trick!" Applejack said.

Just then, Sonic and Rainbow Dash showed up. "Hey guys, Tails, Twilight, Spike and Chuck just finished working on the new plane!" Rainbow Dash said. "If you wanna see it, come on over to the workshop!" Sonic said.

"Really?" Pinkie Pie said. "Yay! I wanna see it! I wanna see it!"

Soon…

Sonic and Rainbow Dash had gathered everyone as they stood in front of Chuck's workshop, Celestia, Luna, Czar, Ella and Mr. Tanaka were also there to see it.

"It was a long night, and took a lot of work and magic, but we've managed to pull it off." Chuck said as he pulled out a remote and looked at Tails and Twilight. "Shall we?"

Tails and Twilight nodded. Chuck pressed the button on the remote. The others expected the doors to open, but instead, they were surprised to see the workshop lift up from the ground, revealing a secret garage that was hidden right under it. In that said garage, was the new plane that Tails, Chuck, Twilight and Spike have been working on.

It was a large, white, X-wing Jet-Fighter, with yellow on the front, red boosters in the back with a spare one hidden underneath them, some smaller wings on the front and the back, machine guns and homing missile launchers on the sides of the front part, and some cockpits on top, the main one being on the front. Everyone admired it as it was an updated version of the Tornado 2, as they smiled in delight.

"Everyone, we give you, the X Tornado!" Tails announced.

Sonic let out a whistle. "You really outdid yourself this time Tails!" he commented.

"Thanks, but I couldn't have done it without Twilight, Spike and Chuck." Tails said.

"I am confident that with this vessel you will be able to rid of that mechanical menace in the sky." Celestia said with a smile.

"Well, no time for sitting around, let's go!" Sonic said.

"Wait Sonic!" Chris and Kat stepped in. "We're coming along too!"

"But that's impossible Chris, the plane only has two seats." Sonic explained.

"Tails, Twilight." Kat told them.

"Sorry Sonic, I forgot to tell you…" Tails said. "Chris and Kat came to us last night and asked us to add extra cockpits."

"That way we can join you on the ride, along with Applejack." Chris said. "The Cutie Mark Crusaders and LT are joining us as well.

"The Cutie Mark Crusaders are coming because they want to make up for their screw ups while trying to retrieve Applejack's Element themselves the other day and LT…well, because he's a super hero." Kat explained.

"Is this okay with you Sonic?" Chris asked.

"Ah already asked Applejack to come along, so did Sweetie Belle with Rarity." Applebloom explained.

"I had to sit out on the action the other day, but this time, La Tormenta shall fight alongside you to salvar el dia!" La Tormenta declared.

"Can I come along too Rainbow Dash? Huh? Can I?" Scootaloo asked her idol.

"Sure, why not? I'm sure this will be a great experience!" Rainbow Dash said.

"In that case, welcome aboard, Buddy!" Sonic said with a thumb up.

"Thanks!" Chris and Kat gave them a thumbs up back.

"Then let's get movin' y'all!" Applejack said.

"Alright!" Sonic, Tails, Chris, Kat, Rainbow Dash, Twilight, Spike, the Cutie Mark Crusaders and La Tormenta said as they rushed to the X Tornado and got onboard.

"Best of luck, to all of you!" Celestia said.

"We shall pray for your success!" Luna said.

"Good luck out there." Czar said.

"Please bring us back our next animal friend!" Flicky pleaded, along with the other animal friends.

Soon…

Everything was set. Tails was on the main cockpit serving as the pilot, while Chris sat in the seat behind him, acting as his co-pilot. Twilight, Spike, Applejack, La Tormenta and the Cutie Mark Crusaders were on the extra cockpits, while Sonic and Rainbow Dash stood on top of the plane. Everyone watched as Tails started the engines and pilots the X Tornado slowly onto the runway.

"First wings flap, set-up!" Tails announced as he pressed the button, setting up the wings on top of the X Tornado.

"Stand-by for launch." Chuck announced as he pressed another button on his remote, making the palm trees around the runway to tilt about 35º away from the runway, clearing the path for launch. "This is it! No turning back now!" he said in excitement.

"X Tornado, launch!" Tails announced as he begins to increase speed as they move down the runway, Sonic was determined along with Rainbow Dash, who jumped off the plane and started flying using her own wings, catching up with its speed, everyone onboard held on tight as the speed kept increasing over 300 mph.

"And…take off!" Tails announced as he pulled the handles, making the X Tornado lift off from the ground and fly into the skies.

"Second set of wings flaps, set-up!" Tails announced as he set up the wings under the plane.

With the X Tornado in full form, they take off into the skies at full speed, while everyone holds on tight. As everyone held on, the Cutie mark Crusaders looked excited about flying way up high above the ground, while La Tormenta felt like flying on his own, even though he couldn't.

"This is fantastico!" La Tormenta exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm so excited I think I'm gonna die of it!" Scootaloo said.

"Calm down guys! Remember, we're going to destroy an evil robot in the Stratosphere, we're not going on a picnic!" Twilight announced.

"Ok guys, here we go! Get ready!" Tails announced as they reach the top of the sky and they could see Super Sweeper in the distance.

Meanwhile, at Eggman and Steam's base…

"Eggman-sama! Something is approaching E-90 at high speed!" Decoe announced.

"At a really, REALLY, high speed!" Becoe added.

"Those fools again, when will they ever stop interfering with our plans?!" Steam yelled and turned to Eggman. "Why can't you just get rid of them for good already!?"

"A minor set-back, this time they are going down, and I mean it!" Eggman grabbed the microphone. "Listen up you bums! The hedgehog and his merry bunch are headed your way again, take them out, and this time, do it right!"

"Yes sir!" they complied.

"And if you fail again, then the deal is officially OFF!" Steam threatened.

"Understood sir! We won't fail!" Robert replied.

Back in the sky…

Super Sweeper started firing its missiles at our heroes right off the bat. "Alright, time to party!" Sonic jumped off the X Tornado and started hoping from missile to missile, Rainbow Dash flying next to him and dodging the missiles swiftly, as they make their way toward the robot.

"Hey! Wait for me!" La Tormenta opened the cockpit and jumped out.

"Hey, what're you doin'?! Get back in here!" Applejack protested, but he didn't listen.

La Tormenta does the same as Sonic and jumps from missile to missile, except he messes up on the last on and almost fell, until Rainbow Dash catches him, saving his life.

"Gracias Rainbow Dash." La Tormenta said.

"No problem, but you were crazy for doing that!" Rainbow Dash commented.

"Hey guys!" Sonic called them as they landed on top of the robot, but then torrents come out and start firing at them, they use their speed to dodge the shots, but it was pretty hard to get near them.

"Look out guys!" Tails warned them as he fired the machine guns at the torrents, destroying them as they explode into a million pieces.

"Thanks a lot Tails!" Sonic shouted as he waved at them and gave them a thumb up.

"CRAP! Have to take care of that annoying plane first!" Robert cursed as he activated a laser satellite and fired it's lasers at the X Tornado.

Tails uses his piloting skills to dodge the lasers, but was having trouble in getting anywhere near the robot. "Darn! At this rate, I can't get anywhere near the robot!" Tails said.

Sonic, Rainbow Dash and La Tormenta saw their opening as the satellite was too focused on the X Tornado. They look at each other and nod in agreement, they dash toward the satellite and attack, Sonic jumps up and dives into the satellite with a dive kick, Rainbow Dash does a 180º turn and bucks into it using her hind legs, and last Tormenta rams head first into it.

The satellite took critical damage as it started breaking down with smoke and fire coming out of it. The three heroes burst out from the top, as the satellite bursts into flames, sending them flying, but they manage to land back safely onto the X Tornado.

"You alright Rainbow Dash?" Scootaloo asked her.

"No worries kid, I'm good." The cyan Pegasus replied.

"Yeah me tambien." Tormenta said.

"What about you Sonic?" Chris asked the blue hedgehog.

"A-Ok!" Sonic gave him a thumbs up.

Back in the Thorndyke Mansion…

Even though Eggman only meant to broadcast his robot stealing all the satellites, the intrusion of the X Tornado soon turned into a dog fight show, being broadcasted on TV, Amy and everyone else who remained behind at the Mansion were witnessing the battle.

"Oh Sonic, you're so awesome!" Amy said holding her hands over her chest and had a love-struck expression on her face.

"Yay! Go Dashie! Go LT! You too Sonic! You guys rock!" Pinkie Pie cheered waving her hoof wearing a large glove resembling a hand pointing it's index finger up, and the phrase "Dashie, LT and Sonic are #1" written on it.

Back in the sky…

The battle was taken up even higher toward the top of the sky. Sonic, Rainbow Dash and Tormenta jump off the X Tornado and land on top of Super Sweeper. Unfortunately, because of the strong wind and increased speed, Sonic and Tormenta lost their balance and almost fell off, but Rainbow Dash manages to save them both as she wraps her forelegs around Sonic and Tormenta's arms, one with each.

"Thanks a lot RD." Sonic said.

"This makes it twice that I'm saved by you." Tormenta commented.

Rainbow Dash grinned at that. Meanwhile, Super Sweeper managed to drive away the X Tornado with its missiles, before it brought out the vacuum-like tube, ready to suck up Rainbow Dash, Sonic and Tormenta.

"Cuidado Dash!" Tormenta exclaimed when he noticed the tube pointing at them.

"YIKES!" Rainbow Dash gawked as she tries to fly away from it while carrying Sonic and Tormenta.

But the powerful suction force was too strong as Rainbow Dash struggles to fly even faster and even tries to go sideways, but it was no use. Sonic and Tormenta's weights combined weren't helping either, but she couldn't just let them go or else they will get sucked up instead.

Meanwhile, Tails and the others noticed this. "Oh no! They are going to get sucked up!" Twilight said. "We'll never make it on time at this rate!" Spike said.

"Don't worry, everyone buckle up!" Tails said as he grabbed the lever on his left side. "Booster switch, ON!" he announced as he pulled it, activating the spare booster, combined with the energy conversion system, giving the X Tornado a powerful boost of speed, due to the energy of the Chaos Emerald combined with Rainbow's Element of Loyalty.

He made a U-turn, making his way back toward the robot, they saw that the heroes were very close to getting sucked in, but Tails fires his machine guns, combined with Twilight's magic shots. The bullets and the magic shots all hit the vacuum-like tube, causing critical damage and blowing it up to pieces, saving the heroic trio's lives.

"YEAH!" Tails and the others cheered. "YEEEE-HAW! That was a close shave!" Applejack said.

"Thanks again guys!" Sonic gave them a thumb up.

"Took you guys long enough, but thanks." Rainbow said with smile.

"NOOOO! We needed that part in order to steal the satellites!" Robert cried in despair.

"Out of my way, I'll do this myself!" Iron Hoof pushed Robert aside and started typing and pulling levers on the control panel.

Rainbow Dash, Sonic and Tormenta landed back on top of the X Tornado as the battle continued on. Super Sweeper summoned more lasers and continued to fire at them, but Tails had some tricks left up the sleeve. "Hold on everyone! Chaos & Harmony Overdrive!" he announced as he performed a barrel roll, as he did, the Chaos Emerald and Rainbow's Element combined ended up creating an energy field around the X Tornado. As the lasers came into contact with the field, they were reflected right back at Super Sweeper, causing damage to the robot.

"AAAAAARGH!" the villains onboard cried as the robot shook after being hit by its own lasers.

"Wow! Tails, what just happen'?" Applebloom asked.

"The Chaos & Harmony Overdrive." Tails explained. "It's the secret weapon that we've developed, using the Chaos Emeralds and the Elements of Harmony combined to grant the X Tornado special abilities."

"The powers and effects vary every time it's used, depending on the situation we're in." Twilight added.

"SWEET!" The others exclaimed.

"You little runts are going to regret that!" Iron Hoof yelled as he typed and pulled lever like mad, trying to shoot them out of the skies with everything they have left.

The battle kept on going all the way into the skies until they breach the Stratosphere, entering the edge of outer space. Sonic, Rainbow Dash and Tormenta, who were standing on top of the plane suddenly started to shiver due to the low temperature. Chris and Kat noticed this.

"Sonic, Rainbow and LT look cold." Chris announced in concern.

"It's probably because we're breaching the Stratosphere." Kat said.

"The temperature has dropped down to below -20º Celsius, but they should be fine." Tails said.

"Are ya sure about that Sugarcube?" Applejack asked, becoming concerned about them, especially Rainbow and Tormenta.

"Don't worry, it will be fine!" Tails assured to them.

Sonic, Rainbow and Tormenta thought they could handle it, despite how cold they were feeling. However, they notice that there was ice forming on parts of the X Tornado and they were getting frozen themselves.

"Oh crap!" Rainbow tries to fly off the plane, but she already had her hooves frozen, and soon her wings too.

"Maybe we should have stayed inside the plane." Tormenta said as the ice formed all over his body.

"Don't worry, this is not over yet!" Sonic remained calm, even though he already became frozen up the neck.

Soon, all three of them became encased in ice; the others noticed this and reacted in shock and horror. "Rainbow Dash, LT, NO!" Scootaloo cried.

"Not good!" Applejack said in concern.

A sweat drop rolled down the side of her head

"Uh Tails? Sonic, Rainbow Dash and LT are all frozen solid!" Chris announced.

"What?!" Tails gawked.

"Great, now what?" Spike asked.

"We have to save them somehow!" Sweetie Belle said.

"We can't risk going outside, we'll get frozen ourselves!" Twilight said.

"Then what do we do?" Applejack asked.

"I know! How about we give them a ring?" Chris asked.

"I can't! The hatch for the Ring Launcher must be frozen too." Tails said, as he pushed the button but nothing happened. But then he and Twilight remembered what Chuck said about releasing the excess energy. "Wait what if we…" he and Twilight said together, before realizing they were about to say the same thing. They just nodded in agreement as Tails typed something on the keyboard, while everyone looked puzzled.

Then a small case opened, revealing a ring, the same goes in the cockpit containing Twilight, Spike and Kat, and the one containing Applejack and Cutie Mark Crusaders.

"Here, grab each of your rings and attach them to the yellow cables under your seats." Tails announced.

"Why? What will happen?" Chris asked.

"No time for playing 50 questions now! Just do it!" Twilight said as she picked up one ring with her magic and gave it to Kat who was on the seat behind her.

And so they did, despite struggling to maintain the balance due to Tails piloting the X Tornado and dodging incoming missiles and lasers. But after a few seconds, Chris, Kat and Applebloom attached each of their rings onto the yellow cable. As they did, the excess energy was released as sparkly waves of energy come out of the X Tornado, melting all the ice around it. Meanwhile, Sonic, Rainbow Dash and even La Tormenta felt the energy coursing through their bodies.

"Now we're talking!" Sonic grinned as he easily breaks free from his icy prison, followed by Rainbow Dash and La Tormenta.

"Oh yeah! Back and better than ever!" Rainbow said feeling the energy coursing through her body.

"Ready to kick so evil butt once again! La Tormenta returns!" Tormenta spoke like a super hero.

"Hey Applejack, you ready to get your Element back?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Fer sure!" Applejack opened the cockpit and felt the energy coursing through her body as well. "Wooo-weee! So this is what it feels like to get all charged-up!"

"Wait! We're coming too!" Applebloom said as she, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle joined their side.

"I think you fillies helped enough today." Applejack refused to allow them to join them.

"We just want to make up for the screw-ups from the other day and help you get your Element back." Applebloom said. "Pretty please with sugar bits?" Sweetie Belle asked. "We promise we'll do whatever you ask us to do after this!" Scootaloo said.

"Fine, but you better listen to what your elders tell you next time." Applejack reluctantly allowed them to join them.

"YAAAAAY! CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS, WORLD SAVIORS!" The Cutie Mark Crusaders yelled in union, forcing everyone to cover their ears.

After they recover from that, with the released excess energy coursing through their bodies, Sonic tells Tails to turn the X Tornado around and head for the incoming missiles. Tails does so, and then, the real party begins. Sonic curled into his Spin Ball form and uses his homing attack on the missiles, Rainbow Dash allows Scootaloo to ride on her back as she flies toward the missiles and just then, unleashes her Sonic Rainboom, ramming through and destroying the missiles in front of her. Applejack, with Applebloom and Sweetie Belle riding on her back jumps from missile to missile, followed by Tormenta, as they kick the missiles against the other. All of them soon reached the mouth of Super Sweeper and charge right into it before it closed.

Inside of Super Sweeper…

All the soldiers onboard panicked as they were taken down one by one by Sonic, Rainbow and their friends, and destroying parts of the robot while they are at it. Leaving no part of the robot untouched, they make their way to the main engine's generator, they combine their best moves to smash it to a million pieces. As the generator was reduced to scrap metal, a small humanoid chicken came flying out of its remains.

"Thank you so much for rescuing me!" the chicken, also known as Clucky thanked them.

"You're always welcome Clucky! "Sonic said with a smile. "Come on guys, time to bail!"

"Not so fast!" everyone flinched when they turned back and saw Iron Hoof, the Conductor and Robert, the latter wearing some kind of suit of armor and claw like gloves.

"Hey, look who it is: it's the Three Stooges!" Sonic joked.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CALL US?!" the three villains yelled in union.

Red veins stick out from their foreheads, one on each

The others laugh at their reactions, but soon stop when the Conductor ends up firing a warning shot over their heads, forcing them to duck.

"You know the drill, leave Applejack to me and you can take care of the rest." The Conductor told Robert and Iron Hoof.

"Fine by me." Robert said.

"More kills for me." Iron Hoof said in a sadistic tone.

Applejack wasn't surprised that the Conductor wanted to fight her alone, she looks at the others. "Leave the diamond mutt to me and y'all take care of the other two!" she told them.

The others nodded in agreement, as they got into a battle stance against both Robert and Iron Hoof, Clucky rides on Sonic's back. Applejack decides to confront the Conductor on her own.

"At long last, a one-on-one duel to the death, just you and me Applejack!" the Conductor said sadistically as he put away his gun and pulled out a knife. "You shall regret the day you left me for dead in that desert 4 years ago!"

"Let's just get this over with." Applejack sighted as she got into her battle stance, the Conductor did the same.

The battle begins with the Conductor charging and slashing at Applejack with his knife. The bearer of the Element of Honesty dodges every slash and throws a few kicks at the Conductor, who also dodges them. As the Conductor attempts to stab Applejack with his knife, she barely manages to move out of the way, but fortunately, she didn't get a single cut as she dodged his attacks.

With the others, Rainbow Dash, the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Tormenta warned Sonic and Clucky that you cannot defeat Iron Hoof head-on, and must use brains instead. Sonic understood and guessed the same thing could be said about Robert and his mechanical suit, fortunately, he had an idea. He explains it in a way that neither Robert or Iron Hoof can hear it and they set it into motion by using funny faces and other kind of taunts or insults on them both and trick them into attacking each other. Because of the two villains having super-sized egos, the two end up turning against each other, forget all about Sonic and the others and end up fighting each other. The plan was a success.

Back with Applejack, she had enough of trying to reason with that stubborn Diamond Dog and just worries about getting her Element back. After dodging another attack from the Conductor with his knife, Applejack pulled out her lasso and caught him with it, then swing him over her head and crashed him head first against the ground, stunning him long enough for her to check his pockets. She dug through his belongings (mostly just guns, and knives and other junk, including a picture of his mother, whish creep Applejack out, as she puts it back in), until she finally finds what she was looking for: her Element of Honesty necklace. "Finally…sorry, but this here Element is mine, see ya partner!" she taunted before she rushed out of there, before the Conductor was able to recover.

Back with Sonic and the others, they were satisfied to see both Robert and Iron Hoof knock each other out, Applejack joined their side. "I've got mah Element back! Now's the time to go!" she announced as she noticed the whole interior of the robot falling apart and the soldiers getting out of there using the escape pods.

"Alright, guess it's time for: up, over and gone!" Sonic announced as he Spin Dashes (while Clucky holds onto his back into the ceiling, followed by Rainbow Dash (with Scootaloo on her back), Tormenta and Applejack (with Applebloom and Sweetie Belle on her back) who jump after them.

Outside…

Tails and the others who remained on the X Tornado watched as E-90 Super Sweeper broke down into small explosions around the body with small escape pods coming out from underneath it. They notice Sonic, Rainbow and the others come out flying out from its interior as E-90 Super Sweeper exploded into a million pieces, plus, Robert, Iron Hoof and the Conductor being sent flying out of it in a humorous way.

"CURSE YOU ALL! LOOKS LIKE THE CONDUCTOR IS BLASTING OFF AGAIN!" The Conductor cursed as he, Iron Hoof and Robert disappeared in the distance with a flash of light on the spot where they were gone.

Back in the Thorndyke Mansion…

With E-90 Super Sweeper's destruction, the broadcast was over and the screen turned into static. But no one was worried since they knew this meant Sonic, Rainbow Dash, Twilight and their friends had succeeded on their mission.

"They have done it." Celestia said. "They have succeeded on their mission."

"Of course they did, because Sonic was there to save the day!" Amy said all love-struck.

"What brave warriors." Mr. Tanaka said.

Back with our heroes…

Sonic, Clucky, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, the Cutie Mark Crusaders and La Tormenta all landed safely back on top of the X Tornado. Everyone gives a thumb up or smile at each other and Applejack waves the Element of Honesty on her hoof, in triumph, before placing it around her neck, while Applebloom hugs her.

In Eggman and Steam's base…

The whole screen went to static and they have lost contact with Super Sweeper's crew. Eggman sighted as he sat on his chair. "Another plan…down the drain…" he groaned in frustration.

Steam didn't say anything, but all these constant defeats were getting on his nerves. "I should fire that idiot for using the Element to lure them in and fail…" he groaned. But alas, he and Iron Hoof were the only allies from his world he had left so he had no choice but to put that decision on hold for now.

And finally…

Our heroes have returned back to the Thorndyke Mansion, all triumphant on their mission and for retrieving the Element of Honesty necklace and Clucky reunited with the other animal friends. Even though they didn't come out unscratched because Sonic, Rainbow Dash and Tormenta had been encased in ice and got a cold from it. Sonic had to sit down on the sofa, remove his shoes and place his feet in a bucket of hot water, and wrap himself with a warm blanket around the body. Rainbow Dash and Tormenta also had a warm blanket wrapped around their bodies to keep themselves warm.

"Here you go Master Sonic, Master Tormenta and Miss Dash." Ella said while carrying a tray containing three dishes of soup and three spoons. "This is my special health soup, drink them up and you'll feel better."

"Thank you Miss Ella." Sonic, Rainbow and Tormenta said as she placed the soup on the table.

"Well, looks like once again you saved the day Sonic, along with Rainbow Dash and La Tormenta." Chuck said.

"Not this time Chuck." Sonic objected.

"Yeah, Sonic, LT, Applejack, the kids and I may have been the ones who destroyed that thing, but the ones who truly deserve the credit are Twilight, Spike, Tails, Chris, Kat and the X Tornado!" Rainbow Dash said, actually giving someone else credit, instead of keeping it to herself.

"As much as I hate to admit it, Rainbow Dash and Sonic are right; they are the ones who deserve the credit…this time." La Tormenta admitted as well.

"ALRIGHT!" Tails and Chris high-fived, while Kat and Twilight hugged each other, with Spike in between them.

"And last but not least is you Chuck, for helping them create the X Tornado." Luna added.

"Indeed." Mr. Tanaka nodded in agreement.

"Well, all's well when ends well, I guess." Applejack said. "Now we have two Elements of Harmony, including mine and Rainbow's. That just leaves 4 more to go!"

"Hey everyone!" Everyone turned and saw Amy come in carrying a tray full of cups of ice cream. "I've made all this ice cream just for Sonic!"

Sonic flinched when he heard Amy say all that ice cream was just for him, while Rainbow Dash and La Tormenta felt bad for him, as if the poor guy wasn't cold enough already.

"No thanks…too cool…" Sonic stammered as he looked at the screen and shrugged.

A sweat drop rolled down the side of his head

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(BGM: Mi-Ra-I - Run&Gun)

It was night time, in the living room of Chris and Kat's mansion, Sonic and Rainbow Dash's friends are all asleep on the coach and on the floor around the couch, while Sonic and Rainbow Dash stayed up late watching clips of the episode that had just played at the time.

You ready for the trip?

Just one more day to go

Put on a new shirt

And let's sneak off in the night

The sleepless city is even today

Still just looking over us

Why don't we sing it a new song

Events that could make you cry

Remembering without reason

With sound of the heels of our boots

Let's run through quickly

Doing things skillfully may be fine

But as we are clumsily standing here

That's what I really like about you

To shine bright, and be free

Nothing to be afraid of.

Since we've rode the waves of time,

Let's start aiming for that far off road

Saying goodbye to the boring days

There's nothing to be lost

Stubbornly tie the boots once more

Let's open a new door

The sleepless city is even today

Quietly just looking over us

Let's start from here!

To shine bright, and be free

Nothing to be confused about

The waves of time are strong yet gentle

Soon I will meet you there

Let's light up our world

After finishing watching, Sonic turned the TV off and they both went to sleep. The next morning, they woke up when suddenly Ella picked them both up and placed them on the couch. Sonic and Rainbow look at Ella wondering what that was about, Ella points out the message on the wall next to the TV. It was written in Japanese: "When watching TV, keep the lights on and a safe distance from the TV."

To shine bright, and be free

Nothing to be afraid of.

Since we've rode the waves of time,

To the other side of the far off road,

Soon I will meet you there

Let's go and find our future

Realizing their mistake, Sonic and Rainbow Dash stared at each other embarrassed, laughing sheepishly.

Sweatdrops rolled down the sides of their heads, one on each

They look at Ella and apologize, promising to never stay too close to the TV and with the lights off again.

(BGM ends)