• Published 1st May 2013
  • 3,254 Views, 95 Comments

I Am Twilight Sparkle - Mike the Red



What if Michael Walker woke up as Twilight Sparkle, but did not revert to his human form and did not travel to Equestria? How does he adapt to his new life on Earth as Twilight?

  • ...
16
 95
 3,254

The Final Confrontation

--------------------------------- Twilight Walker's Point of View ------------------------

"I'm prepared to wait all night long, Twilight," Discord chuckled. 'But I want to see you wearing that sexy outfit you had on last time." With a wave of his lion's paw, I was once again clad in black latex boots, gold bands around my mane and tail, strips of sheer white nylon tied with silver chain draped along my sides attached to the gold bands, and a gold circlet on my head. "Much better!" he chuckled. Trixie turned to me and smiled approvingly before subconsciously licking her lips. I narrowed my eyes at the dragonequus and bared my teeth at him.

"You realize you won't get away with this," I hissed through clenched teeth, my eyes beginning to flare red.

"It doesn't matter whether I do or not, Twilight. You're in no position to stop me from doing whatever I want!" he chortled. Trixie sidled over to me and began running a hoof up and down the outside of my left hind leg, sending a shiver of pleasure through me. I involuntarily moaned at her touch.

"Trixie, this is not the time or place for such affection," I gasped in exasperation.

'Trixie thinks you look very sexy like that!" she grinned as she continued to stroke my leg, the latex amplifying the sensation. The dragonequus leered at me lustily, a glazed look beginning to show in his eyes.

Hmm. This might be the distraction I need. Keep going, Trixie, just a little bit longer...

My breathing became a little more ragged as the show-mare continued, though she had moved her forehoof to the inside of my leg, causing me to moan a little more deeply, the pleasure beginning to short-circuit my brain. I silently hoped I could maintain my concentration, but the feeling was a little too intense for me. It was at this moment that another dragonequus popped into the room with two Trixies in his arms. He set them down gently on the floor and stared at his counterpart, who was thoroughly engrossed in watching the show-mare rub her forehoof between my hind legs.

"Well, well, well. It looks like Mikey wasn't kidding," Discord chuckled, startling his counterpart.

"Uh -- uh -- what -- what are YOU doing HERE?!" the dragonequus shouted.

"I might very well ask you the same question, me," the other one replied flatly. While the two of them were glaring at each other, I used the distraction to teleport to the room where the other human/pony Element Bearers were. Jacob/Pinkie trotted up to me.

"Uh, Twiley, where've you been? We thought you were gone for good!" the pink pony exclaimed as she gripped me in a tight hug. She released me almost as quickly as she had hugged me, noticing the outfit I was wearing. I blushed in embarrassment, noting that I had acted quite hastily in leaving the two dragonequi to stare each other down.

"No time for that, Pinkie, we need to gather the others. The exec we've been working for is Discord himself," I replied, eliciting a gasp from the others. "To make matters worse, another Discord has shown up with two more Trixies, making a total of three of them."

"Three Trixies? What kind of crazy stuff is going on?" asked Rainbow. "I like your outfit, Twiley," she added, grinning broadly.

"It's a long story, Dash. Let me grab my amulet -- I'll be right back," I announced, then teleported back to the room Trixie and I had been sharing. My amulet was still on the nightstand and I used my magic to place it around my neck. I was disappointed it wasn't the tiara, but I was going to play a hunch, noting that perhaps the two Chaos Entities would cancel each other out -- I think. I teleported back to the other room and gathered everypony together.

"I'm not gonna ask what day it is -- it doesn't matter now. Come on, girls, we've got a dragonequus to tame!" I exclaimed. They shot me nervous glances before Applejack spoke up.

"Um, this may be a dumb question, but how're we gonna defeat him without the Elements?"

"I think my amulet might be able to summon them from wherever they might happen to be -- if the six of us are together, we should be able to use our magic regardless of whether or not we have those amulets -- that, or mine will bring them to us, rendering that argument moot. Let's go, please," I implored, motioning with a nod of my head to get them to follow.


---------------------------------------- Trixie Walker's point of view -------------------------------

I didn't even have time to protest Discord's impromptu departure from my universe to the other one my counterpart was in -- and when I saw the other one, I knew there was trouble brewing. I decided to bide my time and wait to see what would transpire, though I was quite unprepared to see my counterpart wearing a very sexy outfit and the other dragonequus with a leer on his face. Watching the two of them face off against each other worried me, but not as much as seeing my counterpart teleport out of the room.

"Where did Twilight go?" asked one of the Discords -- the one behind a big desk. "Whatever. It doesn't matter, she's of little use to me now."

"Hmm, isn't that interesting -- it's not like her to chicken out and run off like that," my Discord mused, eliciting a chuckle from his counterpart.

"So, me, what are you doing here?" asked the one behind the desk.

"Trixie here told me about the problems you were causing her counterpart -- she told me her counterpart was in Twilight's body. I had no idea she had that kind of fashion sense!" my Discord chuckled.

"That was my doing, me," offered the desk Discord, narrowing his eyes at his counterpart. "But I still want to know why you came here and what you expect me to do about it."

It was at this point that my counterpart burst into the room with the Element Bearers, causing both dragonequi to express surprise. One of them chuckled in amusement as the other one smiled confidently.

"Looks like my work here is done," my Discord laughed, grabbing my Trixie and me in his arms and teleporting back to my universe. I wriggled in his grasp but could not break free.

"He didn't have the actual Elements, Discord -- he's going to lose," I protested.

"Doesn't need them, Trixie," he muttered as he set us back down in the Throne Room. Princess Celestia opened her mouth to say something, but he interrupted her. "Look, Celly, I know what you're going to say -- Twilight can take care of herself in that universe, she has the Element Bearers with her -- she should be okay."

"I certainly hope so, Discord," she replied with a hint of menace behind her words. "You would have done well to ensure her success by staying long enough to witness her victory."

"What, and run the risk of being turned back into a statue? No thank you, Celly!" he laughed and disappeared again, leaving me to shake my head in disbelief.

"Michael, would you be kind enough to return to ensure your counterpart's success?"

I hung my head for a moment at her question before she cleared her throat and repeated the question, this time with a little annoyance in her tone.

"Very well then, your Majesty, I shall do so, though it causes me a great deal of trepidation to do so. Come on, Trixie, let's go," I stated flatly. The show-mare shook her head as if to refuse my request, causing me to growl a little. "I need you, Trixie," I offered plaintively, causing her to meekly trot to my side, worry quite evident on her face. I tried to reassure her by placing my right fore-leg over her withers and whispering words of comfort in her ear.


------------------------------------------- Twilight Walker's point of view --------------------------------

We trotted down the hallway to the room Discord had taken us to. I tentatively waited at the door for a moment and listened to a brief exchange between the two Chaos Entities, then barged in with the rest of the Element Bearers following closely behind. I heard the visiting dragonequus say something trite to his counterpart and watched him take two Trixies with him as he departed. This just left one Discord, the one standing behind the big wooden desk, who gazed at us with a look of bemusement on his face.

"I was wondering when you were going to gather enough courage to face me with all of you!" he chuckled loudly. "You realize that without the actual artifacts -- no wait -- here, let me get them for you!" he laughed, teleporting them into the room, even being gracious enough to give us the right ones. I felt an odd sensation as a tiara was levitated onto my head -- it felt as though Twilight herself was channeling the magic, focusing it through her horn. I allowed her to take control, though I noticed the other Element Bearers were likewise glowing with magical energy.

"No! That's IMPOSSIBLE! That wasn't supposed to happen!" shouted a shocked Discord as we began levitating, our amulets glowing brightly with magic. Everything for me went a blinding white and I had no idea of what happened next. All I heard was what sounded like a scream or a wail of anguish and when I was able to see anything again, I was looking up at the ceiling of the office we had entered in order to face the dragonequus.

I looked down at myself to see that I had been returned to my human form, completely naked, though I noticed the others had likewise been returned to their human forms. I wearily got to my feet and tried to stand up, though my body was protesting this action, so I got to my hands and knees in an attempt to survey the situation. Behind the big desk was a petrified dragonequus -- making me wonder why he had helped us defeat him.

"Trixie? Trixie, are you here?" I called out as I searched the room for her. "Gwen?" I asked, a trace of hope in my voice.

"Eeek! Where are my clothes? Why am I naked?!" shrieked one of the women who had been transformed -- I had no idea who it was, since I was not familiar with the human personae of the ponies.

"We were ponies until we defeated Discord -- looks like we've been changed back into humans," I noted dryly. "Damn, I was starting to enjoy running around as Twilight."

It was at this point that two Trixies appeared in the room, catching us all by surprise.

"There you are! I've been wondering where you've been," I offered cheerfully. I saw one of them frown at me, the other one smile.

"Michael? You -- you -- you won?" asked one of the two show-mares. "Um, what are you going to do now?"

"I don't know, Trixie -- I've got nothing to go back home to," I stated despondently. "I'm going to need some help."

"So where did Twilight go?" asked Trixie-me, still staring at my nudity. The other Trixie sidled up to me to get a closer look.

"Michael told Trixie what he looked like as a human, but Trixie never thought she'd get to meet him like this!" she giggled. I heard groaning coming from the others as they slowly regained consciousness, then expressed the same shock and disbelief at their respective states of nudity.

"Um, Mike, can you use your magic to fetch us some clothes?" I asked my show-mare counterpart, who giggled uncontrollably for a moment.

"Yes, of course!" came the response, then a flash of light from her horn resulting in all of us being clad in random clothing, which if nothing else, covered us up enough where we could manage some semblance of modesty. Jacob managed to get to his feet and walked over to me slowly, rubbing his head.

"Um, Mike? That's what Trixie called you? Can you tell us what we're supposed to do now?" he asked.

"My guess is that we need to contact friends and family to see if they can assist us with whatever we need. Perhaps we might even be able to access our bank accounts and take the money we earned while we were ponies and use it for what we need," I suggested.

"So what about Trixie? She was still in here when we defeated Discord, right? And what are we supposed to do about him?" asked Nick.

"Discord separated the human who was in Trixie's body a while back, Nick -- so I guess when we defeated Discord, she returned to her original universe -- my guess is that Twilight and the others returned to that universe as well," I mused. "As for this statue -- I think Hasbro might be interested in showing it off ... maybe." I turned my attention to the two Trixies. "Trixie, thanks for helping -- though I owe a deeper gratitude to my counterpart. You pulled me out of quite a few sticky situations, and for that I am truly grateful. I hope to meet you both someday once again."

"The pleasure was all mine, Mike!" my show-mare counterpart grinned. "Trixie, looks like we can give the Princess the good news."

"Um, Mike, can you put in a good word for me, too? Perhaps she can visit or something, or maybe even bring me over there," I said softly, giving my counterpart a wistful look.

"I'll let her know, Mike, but there's still the possibility of a paradox. I'm sure she'd be happy to meet you, though!" he chortled, before turning to his companion. "Come on, Trixie, let's go home."

"Thanks for thinking of Trixie, Michael!" the show-mare grinned as she sidled back over to my counterpart and allowed him to drape a foreleg over her withers, then teleported away in a blinding flash of white light.

"I think this calls for a party," Jacob offered, a big goofy grin on his face.

"Ugh! Maybe some other time, Jacob!" I grumbled. "I need to find out if the calendar has been returned to normal as well."

I walked to the desk and looked at the calendar, noting that it had indeed been changed back, though I was unsure of what the actual date was. I picked up the desk phone and heard a standard dial tone, so I made a call to a friend of mine, one I hadn't talked to in quite a while. He confirmed the date for me and asked what had happened, though I responded by telling him that he wouldn't believe me if I told him. We exchanged a quick good-bye and hung up.

"Mike, let me use the phone, please," one of the ladies asked. I relinquished the phone and let everyone else use it before I made another call. but it was during this time that another exec came into the office and gasped in horror when he saw the statue behind the desk.

"Wait, I need my money," I said to him. He turned around and walked over to me, a glare of disapproval on his face.

"Who are you?" he asked coldly.

"Name's Michael Walker, though I was in Twilight's body," I replied matter-of-factly. His expression changed to one of puzzlement before he started laughing.

"There's no way that could be possible!" he exclaimed in disbelief.

"There's a reason we gave you human names when your company asked -- but your company insisted we change our identities to match the particular pony's body we happened to be in. Sir, I really need my money ... please," I insisted almost stridently. We waited a few tense moments while he pondered this information. He sighed before he talked, though his words were measured.

"I'll have to talk to my supervisor -- we'll see what we can do for all of you," he answered politely before exiting the office. I decided that being in the same room with the statue was starting to creep me out, not to mention the fact that I was feeling rather tired. I told the others I was heading back to the room to get some more sleep, but was interrupted by Nick demanding I keep the statue under watch, should anything happen to it. I looked around the room and took a seat in a chair and waited. The others took sitting positions on the floor, likewise waiting for some response, though the phone ringing and being answered, then the requested person being given the phone interrupted our waiting.

After about an hour or so, another exec entered the office and noticed us sitting on the floor and me sitting in a chair. He smiled at us and greeted us warmly.

"So, you are the ones who succeeded in turning Discord into a statue? You are all heroes to this world, you know! We will make sure you receive compensation for all the trouble you've been forced to endure against your will -- we will also re-establish your previous human identities as well as release the money you've all earned. There will also be an extra bonus for all of you. By the way, which one of you was Twilight?" he asked. I raised my hand in response, eliciting a warm smile from him, before he remembered the other pony who had been assigned to accompany me. "Where's Trixie?" he asked.

"She's gone, sir," I replied glumly. "I miss her, too." I looked down at the floor and noticed an amulet laying on it, so I got up and picked it up. "This is the amulet Princess Celestia gave me to help augment my magic powers," I mused, eliciting a gasp from the others, including the exec. "I wonder if it still works..." I said softly, letting my words trail off as I placed it on my chest.

Everyone watched in astonishment as I transformed before their eyes -- my human form gave way to that of the lavender unicorn mare, but then something else happened -- a pair of wings sprouted from my back and I became a bit taller. From seemingly out of nowhere, golden hoof-guards attached themselves to my hooves and the amulet transformed itself into the golden tiara with the six-pointed amethyst star atop the center of it, relocating itself to sit atop my head. Audible gasps emanated from everyone present.

"What? What is it?" I asked. The exec was the first to respond.

"You -- you've become Alicorn Twilight!" he exclaimed in shock.

"Great," I replied flatly.














FIN