• Published 1st May 2013
  • 3,217 Views, 95 Comments

I Am Twilight Sparkle - Mike the Red



What if Michael Walker woke up as Twilight Sparkle, but did not revert to his human form and did not travel to Equestria? How does he adapt to his new life on Earth as Twilight?

  • ...
16
 95
 3,217

Out of the Frying Pan...

Trixie and I woke to find ourselves wrapped in each other's legs, our muzzles barely touching. I smiled at her, though a light blush gave my cheeks a slight sheen of rouge. Trixie returned my smile and blush.

"Good morning, Sparkle! Trixie hopes you enjoyed yourself last night!" she giggled.

"I don't remember anything aside from falling asleep, cuddling you from behind," I responded softly.

"You did quite a bit more than that, Sparkle!" she grinned mischievously before giving me a quick kiss on my lips.

"Trixie, when did you become so affectionate?" I asked, her attitude change completely surprising me.

"You helped Trixie in a time of need -- you showed Trixie compassion -- and Trixie wanted to thank you for your kindness," she cooed in response, kissing me again. My blush deepened, but for some reason or other, I could feel a yearning need for her developing in the pit of my stomach.

"Um, Trixie, please be careful about showing me so much affection -- we've got some business to attend to," I stated, trying to distract my mind from the multiple sensations my body was receiving. Her warmth felt very nice and her kisses were soft.

"Trixie has been feeling lonely for a long time, Sparkle -- she wants some company -- Trixie thinks she's starting to like you," she offered softly, practically whispering the words into my left ear.

"I'm willing to let you accompany me on my travels, Trixie -- and to be honest, I rather enjoyed having you sleep with me -- I just hope the execs don't want us to fight each other any more," I chuckled softly.

Trixie frowned a little at that statement. "Trixie does what she must to earn money. If she is requested to fight you, Sparkle, she does so not out of hostility to you, but out of obligation to her employer. Trixie will go easy on you if you so desire," she grinned impishly.

"Unless you've learned some very powerful magics or greatly improved your skill, I will not ask for quarter if we are forced to fight each other again," I replied tersely. My expression seemed to harden a little, causing Trixie to frown and release me from her embrace.

"None will be given, Sparkle," she replied flatly. "Trixie does not wish to fight you, Sparkle. She wanted some more fun with you, though, but you just ruined her mood. Trixie is going to take a shower now and freshen up for our meeting with the executives." With that, she rose to her hooves and jumped off the bed, trotting to the bathroom and turning on the shower.

I groaned and likewise rose to my hooves and followed the show-mare into the bathroom. She caught me intruding and glared at me. "Trixie, I would like to shower with you if I may," I offered, a soft smile on my lips. My request elicited a broad grin from the azure unicorn, who seemed to chortle in response.

"Trixie thought so, Sparkle. You are free to join her if you so desire." She opened the curtain and hopped into the bathtub and I followed her in, her temperature choice for the shower seeming to be a little too hot for my liking. We took turns lathering each other up with soap and shampoo before rinsing off under the water. I think we might have taken a little too long in the shower as one of the execs pounded on the room door to try to get our attention. We quickly toweled off and I opened the door. The exec didn't seem very happy.

"You two were to be having breakfast about half an hour ago," he grumbled.

"Trixie is on her own schedule, Frank! Your company needs Trixie more than she needs your company!" she retorted, glaring almost angrily at him.

"Jeez, Trixie, what's gotten into you about the company execs?" I asked her.

"Trixie does not like the way they treat her, Sparkle," she replied flatly. "Trixie thinks there are ulterior motives at work here." The exec flinched for a second before returning the show-mare's glare.

"Come on, you two, you've got an appearance to do. Follow me," said Frank, motioning for us to do so. We followed him down a hallway, then into another office. I was hesitant about entering an office, as I had imagined we would be getting into a vehicle to be transported to our next appearance. Behind a desk sat another executive, one who seemed to have more authority to him. He reminded me of the earlier one who had berated me for my disappearance. His charcoal-grey suit seemed to match his hair, though what seemed quite odd about him was his jaundiced eyes. It appeared as though he had a Fu Manchu style beard, which I thought was an odd choice for a company executive.

"Ah, so our rogue unicorns have returned," he stated, his voice having a deep baritone quality to it. "I was wondering where you two had gotten off to. I had a terrible time tracking you down after you left the library," he chortled, a sly grin creeping across his face. Trixie and I exchanged nervous glances before I turned to him.

"Discord? Really? Damn, I thought we managed to escape your clutches," I stated rather dejectedly, hanging my head, my ears drooping.

"You thought you could get away from me, didn't you? You had no idea I was the one behind these appearances," he chuckled. "I've been paying you quite well, and this is how you repay me? I've half a mind to turn you both back into humans, just for causing me so much trouble."

"Trixie is a unicorn, not a human!" the show-mare exclaimed indignantly.

"You're the one who merged my mind with Twilight's," I added, contempt dripping from my words as I scowled at him.

"Yes, well, sometimes there needs to be an incentive for me -- things get so boring -- who needs normal? Chaos is so much more fun!" he grinned. "What? You're disappointed? Aww, that's too bad. You're working for me, remember? There's the small matter of that contract you signed -- in my case, breach of contract results in a stiffer penalty."

"What do you want?" I asked, trying to gauge his motives.

"Oh, come on now, Twilight, you should be smart enough to have figured it out by now! I already told you you serve me, but that's not good enough for you. You're getting help from someone somewhere, and I intend to find out who it is who's helping you. So I'm going to keep the two of you right here in my office and wait for whomever it is to show up," he stated flatly. I glowered at him.

"Sometimes you have to help yourself," I muttered. Trixie snickered a little at this, her expression seemed to be one of smug confidence.

"Trixie knows something, Discord," she said somewhat cryptically.

"Stop playing games with me, you talentless hack," he growled. "If there's a secret you're hiding, I will find it out."

I decided to remain silent, as did Trixie. The executive dropped his disguise in an attempt to intimidate us, thinking that if he revealed his true form he would scare us into giving ourselves away. A tense silence ensued for quite some time as we continued to stare at each other. The minutes continued to drag on with a seemingly interminable quality.

"Ladies, I grow bored of this monotony. I think it's time for a little fun, don't you?" the dragonequus asked. Neither of us spoke as we waited for something to happen. Discord shook his head in annoyance. "You're not getting paid for this," he added flatly.

"Trixie does not care about that, Discord," she hissed, narrowing her eyes at him.