• Published 8th Feb 2012
  • 1,342 Views, 7 Comments

Dream Walker - Rocktavius Dashylight



A thriller of when you find yourself in Ponyville the size of a bug having to fight an old foe.

  • ...
10
 7
 1,342

Twilight's Dream

You bob as the giant purple unicorn moves. Your grip is not holding, you have to climb higher.

You walk across her back as she's sleuthing near the snack shop and you run for her mane. After receiving the package, she gave the box to Rarity. You suddenly lurch as Twilight dashes away and you fall into Rarity's mane.

Great, what's Twilight gunna think when she comes home and finds you missing? And what is Rarity going to do to you if she finds you?

Rarity goes back in her shop after she gave the box to Fluttershy. "I hope I can get to Apple Jack's before I'm seen." She started brushing her hair to get ready. A few of the bristles pushed you out and you fell on the table.
"Rarity!" you yell.
"Wha...what's this?" She threw the brush down, nearly squashing you. "You're that cute thing Twilight found in her cupcake aren't you? I almost mistook you for lice. How did you get here? Come here little one." Her magic pulls you up from the counter and you find yourself face-to-face with the giant white unicorn. "I have time to spare; you need some new clothes." You watch as she takes measurements, and snip away at some fabric, mumbling a few unaudible things. Doesn't she have to be at AJs soon? Why is she making you clothes? And how does she know you usually wear clothes? Ponies only wear things on special occasions.

You're thoughts are liquified as Rarity shoved some clothes on you. It's obvious this white unicorn doesn't know you're a guy. The pink dress was suddenly pulled of. "Uh, Rarity-"

"Hold on a second dear. Yes! This is it!"

"RARITY!" you yell in frustration.

"Here you go." Great, another girl outfit. She continues to play dress up with her new toy.
"RAAAAARIIIIITYYYYYY!!!!" The volume surprised her.

"I'm sorry I'm taking so long. I've never met a- wait a second. You know my name. HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME." With that, she shoved her face at you, knocking you down with the force of her voice.

Regaining your senses, you reply, "That's not important right now. For one, I'm a male, so I don't wear dresses. Another, you're going to be late for the surprise party!"
"SHHHHHHHHhhhhh!" Rarity was afraid Pinkie was lurking outside. "How do you know about that too?" You decide to explain everything.


"And Pinkie Pie's going to go crazy and not-Pinkie-Pie-ish." Rarity rolled on the floor in laughter.

"What did you pick up your imagination from Twilight?" If she only knew. "Oh, dear, look at the time! I might be late!" The fact that they can tell time with the sun still makes you wonder. "Come on, little, uh..."

"Guy, or man."

"Right. Let's go."



Rarity ran through the back door of the barn. Rainbow Dash flew at high speed through the front at the same time. AJ tried to close the door, but wasn't fast enough. Pinkie Pie starts questioning the orange pony.

She manages to get Pinkie Pie out, just like the episode. This is it! Shes going to go in her psychopath! You can't take it anymore. You have to tell them. "Girls! We have a problem. Pinkie is going to go crazy and become un-pinkie-pie-ish." The 5 stood there for a moment, dumbfounded. A few seconds later, the ponies broke down laughing. After the massive ponies wiped their tears away, Twilight realizes you were there and not at her library. She asked you about it, and your story suprised her.

Then she said, "While I was away, I went to the book store to find this spell. It'll prevent you from getting hurt if squashed. You're body acts as rubber as it compresses and represses." She points her horn at you.
You feel the magic surround you, but something was wrong. Sparks started to appear between you and the purple unicorn."Uh, TWILIGHT!"

"Not now, i'm bus--" Suddenly, she was shot back by an electric bolt and flew strait into the wall. "Wha-waht happened?" she asked, still blown away by the impact.

"I don't know, but do you think it worked?"

Twilight fell from the wall. "Oof. Probably not."


The party was ready. Rainbow Dash returned with Pinkie Pie. Surprise, surprise, she was in her depressed state. The ponies realize you were right due to her lack of reaction. Luckily, everything turns out and the party was great.

You start eating your humongous slice of cake. You were just about to get another chunk when your dessert was picked up. Pinkie had her mouth wide open, drooling crazily. You were still on the side of the cake, face stuffed. Before you could clear your mouth, she shoves you and the cake in her mouth. Darkness encloses in on you as she chews the piece. You decide to stay away from the white killers and stay on the tounge. Those chompers could kill you instantly. You continuously scream her name, but she chews too loud. You can't stop yourself when she tilts her head up and you start sliding down her throat.

You hit the stomach expecting pain, but there weren't any. You thought you should probably call out, but she talked well too much.

Luckily, you hear the voice of Twilight, "What happened to the human?" Your body resinated purple, which means she put some sort of tracker on you, as Twilight realized..."Pinkie Pie, you ate him!"

A flash of light appeared and there you were, hovering in between 6 enormous ponies. All of their faces presented worry. Luckily, the acids didn't harm you, which still baffles you. The party went on without indident.

After the prolonged party, you just had to rest, again. This size wears you out fast! You fall into sleep fast.

No dreams came up except one. You were walking around in a black space. Nothing there to enjoy, just darkness. A mumbling breaks through you conscienceness.

Twilight was having a fitful sleep. She kept mumbling something about Trixie and Midnight. Besides almost getting squashed by her tossing and turning, you feel sorry for her.

'I wish i was in her dream, just to see what was going on,' you thought. There was a flash and suddenly, you were in Ponyville streets. Did you just, no that can't be possible. How did you get out here? A red pony brushes past you, not watching where she was going. Hang on. You're normal sized! You look around and realize, you're in Twilight's dream!

Nopony seemed to notice you. The only things you could find out was Midnight Sparkle was what she was dreaming about, that it was a nightmare, and Derpy likes muffins. Wait, what did Derpy...oh, forget it. The vision fades and you awake again to see Twi still struggling.

Did you just do...magic? When did you get these powers? Celestia might know! You decided to leave a note at the pillowside to tell Twilight where you're going. You shake Spike and hopped into a blank letter. "Was I supposed to send this?" He asked, waking up with droopy eyes. He picked you up, blew his green fire, and sent you off to Canterlot, all according to plan.