• Published 8th Feb 2012
  • 1,336 Views, 7 Comments

Dream Walker - Rocktavius Dashylight



A thriller of when you find yourself in Ponyville the size of a bug having to fight an old foe.

  • ...
10
 7
 1,336

Trapped

You looked over the conflicts.

1. Erna vanishes
2. Shearluck pops out of nowhere and finds things out super fast, making Summer furious.
3. Madlestia
4. Spike saw Rarity loving somepony else.
5. Luna just got news that the two best professors went missing, Alvin and DawnChaser.
6. Knightpiece never showed up.
7. Cloudsdale is falling out of the sky.
8. Trudy's cart accident had some complications. It was no accident.
9. The darkness hasn't showed it's ugly face lately.
10. The statue of Discord is gone, but there is no sign of his doing.

Before you can make a connection, another pony brushes past Rarity and Monk, making Monk shutter. "PRINCESS! There's a glitch in time! Blizzard Wind can travel on his own! We have to chase him!"

Wow, how are you going to fix this? You're the size of a bug for crying out loud! You turn to Dr. Hooves and say...

"Let's split up. Summer, Rarity, go with Monk and check that Shearluck guy out. Take Magic Man. Twilight, Misty, let's go with the Doctor." As you guys ran to the TARDIS, you ran into Blue who was happy to tag along. You close your eyes to see what the magicain was up to. It was weird because you could see what you, Michael was doing and Magic Man at the same time.

The group that went with Monk met yet another colt. He said his name was Sherlock Hooves and he had suspisions about Shearluck, so he was going to confront him. Soon, Sherlock joined their group.

Meanwhile, you and the other 4 are running for the TARDIS. Stuff started tumbling out of the sky. Cloudsdale was falling right on Ponyville! Ponies dashed out of their houses as to not get crushed by the giant cloud, if it does, in fact, do any damage.

The Doctor fumbled with the key as he tried to unlock the TARDIS. Funny how you never noticed it there. The Doctor was right when he said, "What do people do when they see a blue box [in their way]? Walk past it."

The pony finally opened the door.

The Doctor opened the TARDIS and your team flew or galloped in. It really was bigger on the inside, especailly at this size! Twilight ran straight for the computer where it shows things in the time portal, the one where they saw the hospital, like she's done this before.

"There she is!" she yelled, as a huge alicorn shape filled the screen. This was way better than the movie.

"Just a few more adjustments...there!" The Doctor got up, sonic screwdriver in ha-, uh, hoof. The TARDIS was traveling in time, chasing after Blizzard Wind.
____________________________

Meanwhile, the other group had found Shearluck's home. They busted through the door, but Shearluck was not at all alarmed. He was facing away, staring at the fire.

"Ah, hello cousin."

"What the HAY is goin' on here?" Sherlock asked.

"O ho ho, wouldn't you want to know?" The pony turned around. "Thing is cousin, I'm not Shearluck." The pegasus transformed into the same pony that sided with DeDe in the guitar battle. DISTORTION!

"WHERE IS OUR FRIENDS?!" Rarity yelled.

"Yes, um, tell us where they are." Monk said, timidly. Rarity rolled her eyes at it.

"YOU'LL NEVER FIND THEM!" The pony vaporized, leaving the room empty. Great.

-----------------------------------------------

"Hey, Doctor, I can't contact the bronies," you say back in the TARDIS.

"A little jiggery-pokery will fix that right up," he answered as her put a device in the walkie talkie.

As the chase proceeded, something suddenly hit you. "SNAP! I forgot Fluttershy! She's probably just sitting there with the princess, not knowing what to do!"

"Then, go back with one of your other characters and tell her," Twilight suggested.

You try to find the Musicain.

-----------------------------------------------

You, the Musicain, was still in Twilight's library. Luckily, you can get him teleport with Magic Man, but unluckily, the magician is busy. You have to make him get to Canterlot.

You're lucky the door is opened, if it wasn't, you'd be trapped. You get out on the street and instantly have to dodge. You slide past the moving hooves, dive out of the way of hooves above you, jumping through cart spokes. This size is very dangerous. A twig was there, but you couldn't jump over it. A sword came out of nowhere and was obliterated. That's when you realize that you are also the Warrior. You can mix multiple characters!

You finally get accross the street, which was like an ultimate obstacle course. At this rate, it'll take an hour past forever to get to Canterlot.

At least you day became 20% coller with all of this action.

Before you could cross the next street, a clear object srrounded you. You look up and find that it's a jar.

"Looky! I got a bug!" Back to being mistaken as a bug. Great.

You try to call out, but the wind was knocked out of you as you fell to the bottom of the jar. The lid was secured over you, luckily having air holes.

Then, you saw your captor. "SCOOTALOO!"

"So, whatcha gunna do with it?" The voice came from Applebloom.

"Let's take it to Zecora's!" The third said. It could only be Sweetie Bell.

"Why on Equestria would we do that?" the young pegasus asked.

"We could cook it up, and she would know what it is." the unicorn answered.

"Let's squash it!" Applebloom requested.

"Ya!" Scootaloo said as he opened the lid. This is your chance.

"WAAAAAAAAIT!"

Your yells go unanswered as the pegasus dumps you onto the ground, her hoof right above you.