• Published 8th Feb 2012
  • 1,333 Views, 7 Comments

Dream Walker - Rocktavius Dashylight



A thriller of when you find yourself in Ponyville the size of a bug having to fight an old foe.

  • ...
10
 7
 1,333

Bronyhood

Twilight took you in her library and put you in the book again, after the party was over. Your world faded to black.

-----------------------------------------------

Man, what an awesome dream. After getting saved from a jealous stomach, you had the most awesome party ever. Now, since you woke up, that dream...wait. You're back on Earth! It's as if Ponyville was just a dream. You closed your eyes and wished you were back in Equestria, just to open them and see boring walls of your bedroom.

Did you fufill your purpose and had to return? You looked around to see the calendar. The newest episode of MLP FiM is coming online today! That must mean only 1 night passed.

You had to find a way back. You got out of bed to get some clothes on, nearly falling over at what you saw.

"What the hay am I doing here?" There she was, standing on your dresser.

"Luna?! How did you follow me here?"

"HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHY?"

"I can't help you there. I don't know why I came back." You quickly got changed. You couldn't bear another minute of a princess looking at you in boxers.

"How can we get home?"

"When I woke up for the first time, I was in front of the computer. Maybe..." You ran to the computer and turned it on, taking Luna off the dresser and swiftly bringing her with you.

You searched and searched. It had to be one of the episodes.

"WHAT ARE THOUST SEARCHING FORTH ON THIS...THING?"

"Trying to find the portal." You look at the YouTube main screen. The newest episode was already out. You started watching it. It wasn't anything like the summary said. Just ponies running away from darkness and...you had to get back.

"Hey, what are you..." Luna started as you put her in your pocket.

"Sorry, I have to go talk to those two guys who wrote the fanfic."

"At least put me somewhere better." You rolled you eyes as you put her in your shirt pocket. "Thank you."

You strolled out of your rented house and walked to the car. Time to meet these two bronies you think as you shift the car into drive.

Thanks to your email, you got the adress to these two bronies. You told them your case, and they somehow believed you. You pulled up to another small house that was a little more decent.

You walk up to the porch, Luna asking a million questions about the radio and cars and road and other stuff Equestria lacks. You finally got her to shut up when the door opened and the guy let you in.

"Before, we talk, I have a few questions. Why did you trust me and why couldn't you just email me the answer."

"Well, there's a story about you being written right as we speak. By what you said in the email, it had to be you. Also, we had to show you, not just tell you. Magic works in mysterious ways, my friend."

The two of you walk to the basement to the computer, where another dude was sitting.

"What's your names anyway?"

"I'm not giving our real names, but call me TwiShyGuy, and that guy over there is Rocktavia DaShyLight, or just Dashylight"

"So, you guys can help us?" the small pony asked.

"WOW! LUNA!" Dashylight yelled as he ran over to the pony. He took her out of your shirt pocket and started petting her, asking questions.

You tell Twishyguy to follow you to the computer, the other brony instantly following, still holding the princess. You show them the new episode. "I think this would happen if I don't return"

"That's what we thought too. I have a hunch," Dashylight said.

He explained how he created Blue Sky, and he loved episode 16, sonic rainboom, along with loving the number 16. "That could be the portal."