• Published 8th Feb 2012
  • 1,337 Views, 7 Comments

Dream Walker - Rocktavius Dashylight



A thriller of when you find yourself in Ponyville the size of a bug having to fight an old foe.

  • ...
10
 7
 1,337

Dream Battle II

Applejack was suprised at your entrance into the dark dungeon.

"Let's get outa here," you say before AJ can say anything.

"How the hay do you 'xpect to do that?" she asked.

"I've put the pieces together. If i can tap into Twilight's locator spell, I might be able to transport over to where she is." It will take alot of energy and even more to get through all of this...is this concrete or darkness?" Applejack ignored your rhetorical question.

You closed your eyes and saw yourself again. You were still riding Twilight and you saw yourself climb up her mane and get to her horn. You sunk into the horn. You snapped your eyes opened. GOT IT! Holding onto the relativley small pony, you concentrate on the location. Take us there! Just take us there!



Twilight had a random image of you and Applejack in her head. Strange. She continued to get the Elements ready.



You blinked and you were swimming in...thoughts. Twilight's thoughts. The white words flew by like water. Applejack was swimming next to you, and by her expression, you can tell she agreed, this was a strange sensation. You wished you were back out and next thing you know, you're on Twilight's back, exhausted. Twilight just then noticed you.

"I KNEW YOU DIDN'T BETRAY US." You had no energy to respond. Noticing, your state, she set you on the table with her magic and tried her best to make you comfortable. Again, your vision blurred and everything faded.

This time, your dream wasn't as dark. There was light shooting out from holes in the darkness. You ran to it, but something slammed into your chest and you flew back.

"HOW DARE YOU TRADE US!" The words were spoken, but it sounded like it was your voice.

"I'LL NEVER TRADE MY FRIENDS!"

"WE ALREADY HAVE YOU, YOU MUST ACCEPT THAT!"

"YOU DON'T HAVE ME FULLY! THIS IS DIMPLY AN ILLUSION FROM THE TRUTH!" as you said this, the hole of light got larger. "THE FACT IS, I HAVE ALREADY DEFEATED YOU, DARKNESS, BUT YOU MADE IT SEEM LIKE YOU WON!" The hole got huge and took away half on the dark room.

"FOOL!" The voice you were arguing became visible. It was...YOU! "YOU HAVE JUST DEFEATED YOURSELF!" Is this just another illusion or is it the truth? It could be both. The light and darkness just stood there, half and half. You had to choose. If you run to the light, there's a possibility you defeat yourself. If you run to the darkness, you may become evil and corrupt. You have to choose. The human right in front of you, who looked a lot like you, had this smirk on his face.

This reminded you of some verses from...it was some sort of book. This amnesia stuff gets frustrating. What you remember is that this book held the power like the books did in Ponyville. Also, it was an instruction manual to life. You remember two lines from that book, one being that the word was stronger than the sword. The second being...

"So, what's it gunna be?" the other you asked, "If you stay with the darkness, you will save you and your friends from certain doom."

"NO! SHUTUP! QUIT SPRAYING YOUR LIES!" You ran toward yourself, jumped in the air, and positioned yourself for your attack. As you fell toward the other you, you sprung your feet out, kicking him in the chest. You pushed with all of your momentum, jumping off of the chest. Everything was in slow motion as you saw the other you fall into the light. He was telling vengeance as he sunk into the light. The bright light took over your whole view when the being disappeared. You feel the power in the light. Yes. This is exactly what that verse said. Wait. The book had verses. That would mean it would be a type of poem, right? The light surrounded you. It felt amazing!

You started to hear muffled voices. "He's wakin' up!" It sounded like Applejack. This made you internally smile.

The Mane 6 along with the 4 Light ponies, Blue, Summer and Morning Mist, and Derpy stared at you, surrounding you with sun-sized eyes. They already gave AJ a bath when you were unconsience. It took a while to regain strength and explain what happened.

"The battle is underfoot, er underhoof"