• Published 8th Feb 2012
  • 1,337 Views, 7 Comments

Dream Walker - Rocktavius Dashylight



A thriller of when you find yourself in Ponyville the size of a bug having to fight an old foe.

  • ...
10
 7
 1,337

Getting Your Friends Back

-----------------------------------------------
If he made clones, how do you know that one of them is Stormy. You gave the warrior your lightsaber. "Cover me," you say, getting a nod in return.

You concentrate on your spell for a few minutes. Finally, you are ready.

You pull your hands slowly apart. A giant electricity ball forms in the middle. As you open your eyes, you see that the ball was about the size of a cage ball. You put your hands together and pushed forward, causing the electricity ball to shoot forward, electrocuting the 20 clones. They simply vanished. Your hypothesis was correct. None of them were real. You jump up, succeeding in a backflip as a ray shoots past you.

You twist in the air and land facing Stormy, who didn't accept defeat yet. This time, you use your new found power and shoot multiple basketball-sized balls at the pony. She was hit by one of them, succeeding in dodging most of them, although, and fell to the ground, knocked out. The spell faded, and you were back on the back of Twilight.

"QUICK EVERYPONY! USE YOUR ELEMENTS!"

They turned around to the dark pony, laying on the ground.

"The power of friendship!" Yelled the Mane 6 . A giant rainbow shot into the air.

"...and the power of light!" said the Light ponies. The white light ray entwined with the rainbow and shot down at Stormy, as she was gaining consciousness. The darkness scattered and vanished after impact.

The show was more awesome in person than imagination! Who would have thought that THAT is what it looked like?!

Before, you could celebrate, something else happens.

"BEHOLD, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE!"

Trixie's voice came again, but her mouth wasn't moving. This mind reading thing only works on Trixie! Strange. The voice said, "No, no! I don't want this! Stop! This isn't me!" Poor Trixie. She was trapped, knew of her actions, but couldn't do anything about them. Sort of like Akuma from that one anime.

Trixie decided to shoot many bolts out to try to kill the ponies. Again, another you dashed forward; this one crouched and formed a giant shield. The bolts deflected, and one hit Trixie's red eye. The insect voice of the beast screamed as Trixie saw her chance and jumped out of the dark form, causing some of the darkness to spread out. She collapsed out of exaustion from that magical burst.

They defeated the darkness the same way they defeated Stormy, hitting her with all they had.

With Trixie now on your team, you journey to where the elements were originally held. The castle was more creepy than you thought it would be, definitly unable to be portrayed in a simple cartoon. They continued through the castle until they got to where they last fought Nightmare Moon.

Sure enough there she was.
"So, you think you're going to defeat me just as easy as the last time? Well, I must let you know that Celestia is locked away only where I have knowledge of." A tear fell from her face, which made little sense due to the fact she is ransoming for a hostage. Luna was crying. Another trapped pony.

"Where is she?!" You yell along with the other 11 ponies.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Let's destroy her!" Rainbow impatiently requested.

"Only she knows where Celestia is. Luna maht, but we don't know for sure" Applejack responded.

The ponies looked at you're small self riding on Twilight's back. You knew what you had to do. You centered your focus on her mind, but it failed. There is a plan B, though

"What do you want to get Celestia back?" Twilight asked the dark mare.

"The human" She responded.

"Then take me."

As she picked you up with her magic, the magician jumped on Nightmare Moon's back and climbed to her head and sunk into it. During this process, the evil alicorn went against her word and didn't say where Celestia was, as suspected.

You wished you were where the magicain was, and you were. Again, you were swimming in thoughts, but these were dark. Luna was in here somewhere.

In the very back, Luna was sitting there crying her head off. It was her thoughts embodied. This freak of nature was confusing, but it's magic, you don't have to explain anything.

"Luna!" She looked up.

"HUMAN!" She was happy that she had hope.

"Where is Celestia?"

"Locked in her room."

"Good, now let's get out of here."

"HOW?" Luna asked.