• Published 8th Feb 2012
  • 1,333 Views, 7 Comments

Dream Walker - Rocktavius Dashylight



A thriller of when you find yourself in Ponyville the size of a bug having to fight an old foe.

  • ...
10
 7
 1,333

Luna and her Worst Nightmare

After a short sensation of being green fire, you appear in Canterlot. The "message" was instantly grabbed by Celestia's magic. When she unrolled it, you fell out and slid on the floor. Great, you should have written a note, like "Help me, I'm bug-sized!"

"Huh, that's strange," Celestia spoke, "Why would Twilight Sparkle send an empty letter?" She ran away to her quarters. Great, who's gunna help you now? You start to call her name, but noticed your voice sounded different, girly almost. "Celestia?" You didn't say that. You turn to see Luna searching left and right, right in your direction. She didn't notice you as her hoof barely cleared you.

"LUNA!" You yell at the top of your tiny lungs.

"Celest?!" Her reaction almost made her trample you again. You jumped on one of her hooves, but she didn't notice. "Where are you Celest?"

You climbed up and sat on her back, which was no easy task due to the lack of a gym. Panting, you answered the blue pony, "She's not here"

"I'm not that foalish, Celest, I know you're hiding from me."

"I'm not Celestia"

"Sure, and somehow you made your voice come from behind me. I bet you have a voice-thingamagig behi-" She gasped as she turned around. Her shriek made you go deaf for a second. She jumped, making you fly into the air and hit the floor. That didn't feel good. She had a hoove raised right above you before you can react.

"STOP! LUNA! DON'T!" She stopped, probably surprised you, a bug, we're talking, let alone the knowledge of her name.

"Who...what are you?" she asked, a hint of curiosity in her eye.

"You've never seen a human before, have you?"

"A human!!!" The way she yelled, you are afraid she would finish what she started, and you'll learn how it feels to be a smudge on the floor. Sure enough, the hoof raised above you again. You shut your eyes and awaited your fate.

But the pain never comes. You look up and notice that she was standing on her hind hooves because due to a feeling of...happiness. "A real human!? This is amazing!" Her horn glowed and you were surrounded by the magic as you floated infront of her giant face. "I've heard your species is as, if not more, intelligent than ponies! Come!" The alicorn started walking toward the door and through the hall, you levitating in her magic.

"Do you think you could do me a favor?" She asked as she walked to her room.

"If you do something for me."

She nods. "I need to know what type of bug i caught."

"Why did you catch one and why do you need to know what it is?" you ask, clearly confused.

"It's...different." The door opened and you see a jar on a table with something orange in it.

"There it is" She put you on the table next to the jar, and you noticed...it was APPLEJACK! She had her hooves pressed up against the glass as you see her mouth moving, fogging the glass, but no words were heard.

"Luna! That's Applejack!"

"Appleja-?" She went bug-eyed as she quickly unscrewed the top.

Instantly, the screams were heard. "LUNA! HELP! ITS ME, APPLEJACK! TELL HER, HUMAN! TELL HER! IM LOSING OXYGEN! HE--" Luna pulled her out with her magic and the yelling quickly stopped. Hopefully she knew that Luna realized who she was.

"I am so sorry!" Luna began, noticing how pale the small, orange pony got. "I thought you were a bug that Celestia put on the floor to scare me." She then noticed AJ's struggle with breathing. "Here" She then casted a spell to make more oxygen come into Applejack's lungs.

"PHEW! Ah thought ah was a gonner." You nodded your head in recognization as you stare at the dark pony towering over the two of you. You could tell she felt guilty.

"Luna," you start as she turns to you, "It's OK, it was a mistake."

Luna swallowed her tears as she asks, "What did you want, little one?" voice wavering.

"Is there any way I can return to normal size?"

"I think so. But, it has something to do with..." You know right away she's talking about the castle that held the Elements. Her past. "Excuse me." She ran off, tears raining behind her.

"Let's just wait 'er out," Applejack spoke, "I've gotta git to Zecora's to get a bubble bath, anyway." She knew what Luna was going to say, too.



After Luna calmed down, the three of you walked to the Everfree Forest. You remember ponies have been scared of this place, and you notice the evidence as you watch Appletini and Luna shuddering in their hooves. You and AJ were bouncing up and down as the giant pony shook with fear. Luna, no doubt, wasn't scared of the forest, but of...

A large rumble shook the ground, making Luna lose her footing, consequently, knocking all three of you down to the ground. A familiar voice came out of the darkness.

"Luna, you foal, you thought you have defeated me!" A mare stepped out of the shadows. NIGHTMARE MOON! Wait, how? Luna is right there, so how is Nightmare Moon here too?

Luna found a hidden courage. "You! You framed me and made it look like III was the bad one when i did nothing of the sort! You made me go to the moon for making it look like I wanted to overthrow the sister that I love!" You then noticed something odd about the evil mare. She had one red eye. That can't be. You've read a fanfic about an evil pony named Redeye that possessed ponies against their will and got power from the host when he, yes he, left.

"AJ! LUNA! DON'T LOOK IN THE RED EYE!" It was too late for Luna as darkness surrounded her and was clawing at her. The only way to save her now was find the other 4 ponies who weld the Elements of Light; Blue Sky with the Element of Leadership, Morning Mist with the Element of Care, Summer Mist with the Element of Knowledge, and Derpy Hooves with the Element of Humor.

"What's goin' on?!" AJ yelled, eyes sealed.

"RUN!!!!" The two of you run for the hills, as the evil laugh from the evil pony and shrieks from Luna resonate out of the forest. You have to fight the urge to turn around and help, tears streaming down your face.

"Where we goin' now?" Good question. Only time would tell. You wished you and AJ could away from this place. Right then, your world disappeared.