• Published 8th Feb 2012
  • 1,337 Views, 7 Comments

Dream Walker - Rocktavius Dashylight



A thriller of when you find yourself in Ponyville the size of a bug having to fight an old foe.

  • ...
10
 7
 1,337

Scott Austin

-----------------------------------------------

You wake up seeing Fluttershy hiding behind a rock. You hear the impact of Rainbow's kick, quickly followed by the rock crumbling. Fluttershy looked at you desperatly. "I noticed you earlier, but I didn't want to wake you. What should I do?"

"You can fight it! Face your fears. I mean, look what he did to your freinds." she peered over the rock and started to get this angry look.

"How dare you. HOW DARE YOU!" Here we go! "LISTEN HERE MISTER! JUST BE-" You ignored the rest, because something caught your eye in the distance.

A huge black cloud hung over Ponyville. An alicorn, an earth pony, and a pegasus sat on top of that cloud. You turned into Micheal and you flew closer. Suddenly, the cloud dropped a...a nuke! Before you could chase after it, something hit you and made you fall to the ground.

..........................rewind.....................
You're vision cleared, viewing the same scene as before. Twilight, the Doctor, Blue Sky, and Galaxia sprawled out on the ground, bleeding. Blizzard Wind vanished after sending out a few Windigos, probably going back to the "present".

You stand up, feeling every muscle in pain. You try flying, but your wing was injurred. You fell back to the ground. You tried to stand again, this time succeeding.

You don't even remember the fight with Blizzard. When did all of these cuts and scars come to be? You saw your leg, which was greatly gashed. This caused you to collapse yet again. How are you going to survive?

You must have been dillusional. It looks like there's another human running to the injured ponies. He ran to each one, saying "O my gosh" after viewing the injuries. Then the human ran to you. First, he seemed confused, probably due to seeing a shrunk being of his kind. He knelt down next to you and started digging in his bag. He took out some gauze and started wrapping your wounds.

"Who...who are you?" you managed to get out, fighting unconsciousness.

"My name is Scott Austin and I'm here to help." the human answered.

Your vision blurred as the loss of blood made you lightheaded.



You awoke a while later. Everypony was also awake besides Galaxia. There, in the middle of the bandaged ponies, stood the mysterious human, Scott Austin. He didn't notice everypony staring at him as he yelled at...nothing.

"I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS! ALL OF THESE SECRETS! ALL OF THIS EVIL! YOU NOT ONLY HURT ME, BUT YOU HURT THE ONES I LOVE! I DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE! LEAVE ME NOW, LUCY!" Suddenly, the clouds funneled above him. Darkness started coming out of him like electricity, getting sucked into the funnel.at the same time, light came from the cloud like a lightning bolt, and stuck his chest. Scott screamed in a mix of pain and rage. An insect-like scream came too, but it wasn't from him. He spread his arms with clenched fists apart. SCOTT!



-----------------------------------------------

Distortion has made a mistake. She captured 9 people/ponies and she's only one pony. After overtaking her, your group was able to escape. Luckily, after the Barnageldin, Twilight fabricated a switch of this side also. You got out, but one you wasn't lucky. He fell off the pony's back and was knocked out on the ground. You guys run, not knowing where.

-----------------------------------------------

Scott's hole in his chest broadened, allowing more light to seep in. At one point, he let out another angry scream, and lit up like wax paper. Fwooop! Pile of ashes.

The ponies stare at the black hill, dumbfounded.

"Good news! The TARDIS still works!" yelled the Doctor from the inside of the blue box. You guys go back to present time.