• Published 8th Feb 2012
  • 1,337 Views, 7 Comments

Dream Walker - Rocktavius Dashylight



A thriller of when you find yourself in Ponyville the size of a bug having to fight an old foe.

  • ...
10
 7
 1,337

Captured

Pinkie Pie's giggle didn't sound fun in this situation.

"IT'S TIME TO FINISH THIS! FRIEND STEALER!" Her deflated hair definatly made her look horrid. You finally were able to spit the apple out, hoping it was a joke.

"Finish what?"

She popped the apple back in. "YOU!"

Her mouth gaped open and your backside was shooved in her mouth. She made one big slurp and swallowed you down.

Don't you just hate it when you have the power to stop something but you're too nervous to concentrate? The stomach wasn't exactly inviting. You were so nervous, you couldn't use your magic. Only a matter of time before somepony notices your disappearance.

After almost drowning in the fluids, you got to some shallow area and tried to relax. But Pinkie kept eating things and the fluid kept rising.

You finally heard words of hope...
"Where's the human? He was supposed to be here soon."
...quickly followed by words that crush hope.
"He probably got hung up in something."

You have to cut the bonds. Wait. They were gone, probably digested. You took the apple out and yelled, "HEEEEEEEEELP!"

"Pinkie Pie? What did you say?" Just like earlier, all of the internal sounds overtook the voices and you can't tell who said it.

"IT'S THE HUMAN! PI-" A caughing noise filled the stomach. It was obviously fake.

"PINKIE PIE! HOW COULD YOU?"

"HOW COULD YOU LOVE A HUMAN MORE THAN A FRIEND?"

"HE HAS JUST ENOUGH RIGHT AS YOU PINKIE! HE HAD POWERS THAT WERE UNDISCOVERED, AND WE DON'T KNOW HOW LONG HE'S GOING TO BE HERE! NOW LET HIM OUT NOW!"

You felt yourself being moved as you're regurgitated.

"I'm sorry." Pinkie Pie apoligized.

"It's OK. Friends make mistakes." you reply.

"Friend?!"

"Yes, friend" Her hair poofed up for the third time in her life. She started babbling 20 things in this huge chain. She also gave you a huge hug, almost smothering you.

The party was great, but it wore you out. Somehow the laptop was with Pinkie in one of her mysterious pockets. You formed a projector and you showed pony things from the internet. As to not create a paradox, you don't show future stuff.