• Published 8th Feb 2012
  • 1,337 Views, 7 Comments

Dream Walker - Rocktavius Dashylight



A thriller of when you find yourself in Ponyville the size of a bug having to fight an old foe.

  • ...
10
 7
 1,337

You vs Stormy Sky

As you internally debate on your reason of being here, the 10 ponies walk over to the Everfree forest. When you do fulfill your purpose, will you have to leave this world? Back on your planet, your just an average young man that doesn't really have a life. You never went to college, you have a bad job, and all you do is stay up hours-on-end playing on the computer. But here, you are a super-human in a world you love. You are a somebody. Not just a low-life that just sits there, not affecting the world at all. You are seen as a hero, too. The only downer is that you're bug sized.

Then you wonder if the dark beings noticed your disapearence. Just as you thought that, a miniture Stormy Sky was hovering in front of you, which nopony else seemed to notice.

"I see that you didn't stay, now did you?" You are tempted to make a smart remark, but you didn't.

"What do you want Stormy?"

"You didn't join the darkness, so you must be eliminated."

"Or so you hope. You are weak because Blue no longer has lingering doubt."

"Are you sure about that?" Both of you briefly look at Blue Sky.

"Even if we do fight, the other 10 ponies will stop you."

"Not necessarily." The dark alicorn made your surroundings fade to black, making you feel like you are in the dark room again. Luckily, since this sort of counted as a dream, the alicorn couldn't grow bigger than you, from what you put together.

"Good luck" She said as she disappeared through the shadows. Now would be a good time for the super-human. You closed your eyes and quickly envisioned the human. It was like 3rd person control. A hoof lashed out and whacked the fighter in the face, making him go flying. You then see, right before he hit the wall, another appeared and he disapeared. Like teleportation but different.

He sprang out of his original position and struck back. The alicorn ducked and tried to swipe his legs, which he evaded. He, or maybe you, or both, screamed a war cry and shot a magical ray at Stormy. Stormy replied with something similar of the sort, two rays in a collision course with eachother. The collision exploded and shot both of the fighters back. You heard a faint mumbling an you turn toward the source. You see...you...sitting reading a spell book! Another you!

You turn your gaze back to the warrior. He charged as a ray zoomed toward him. He jumped and did multiple arial flips. You noticed he magicaly made a sword appear at the climax of his jump. The fighter slammed it into the ground, ripples coming from the collision like when a rock hits the water. Stormy couldn't possibly dodge that!

-----------------------------------------------

Blue envisioned herself fighting you. She turned and saw that you were sitting there, not moving at all. Strange. Maybe Twilight would know why.
"Twilight? What's wrong with the human?"

"He looks fine to me."

"But he seems...frozen."

"He could just be in the spell in which you freeze your personal time and can have a personal conversation."

"But why would he use it for only himself?"

"Hmmmmm...So he could talk to himself?"

"But he could just do that in his head. Abd why now? I... have a very bad feeling about this."

"What?" Twilight asked, snapping out of her thoughts.

"Well, I had this vision, in a sense. I see myself having a battle with him. But, it's different. It's as if I actually see it."

"I think I know where you are going with this. But..."

"Stormy Sky!" Blue exclaimed, not letting Twilight finish.

"I know that this sounds like a strange thing to say, but please tell me 'you're' losing."

"Well, the human seems to have exponential strength. He magicaly created a sword and a laser. I, or Stormy, see two, no, wait, three humans!" Blue explained.

"And we can't do anything about it! Just sit here and hope he wins." Twilight explained, stating the obvious.

-----------------------------------------------

You, or he, pulled the sword out of the ground and charged at the dark pony once more. He swung with all of his strength. Unfortunatly, Stormy vanished and reapeared behind him...and you! You turn around fast and cast a spell that seemed to pop in your mind out of nowhere. You have a...a...lightsaber. What?!

You and the warrior charged at Stormy, whom is already already running in your direction.

The pony shot lots of laser bullets out of her horn, but to no avail. You deflect them with your saber, thanks to the practice on your videogame. The warrior jumped and dodged the bullets like a ninja.

"You think it's this easy?" Stormy yelled. Suddenly, he multiplied. All 20 of the copies said, "Now, which one of me is real?"

The bullets came like rapid fire. The two yous dodge and deflect like crazy.

-----------------------------------------------

"O SNAP! The human is outnumbered 20 to 2! Not only that, the real Stormy is behind them! Those 20 in front are ALL decoys" Blue yelled, watching the entire battle, but able to do anything.

"Just hope he realizes!" Twilight encourages.