• Published 8th Feb 2012
  • 1,337 Views, 7 Comments

Dream Walker - Rocktavius Dashylight



A thriller of when you find yourself in Ponyville the size of a bug having to fight an old foe.

  • ...
10
 7
 1,337

Fluttershy

-----------------------------------------------

You awoke staring at 5 very concerned faces. You twitch a little, and Twilight was the first to notice. "Thank Celestia you're alive!"

"Ooooo, not my best of landings." You say, out of breath.

"You poor wittle ding" Fluttershy's voice cut strait to the soul, as her beautiful eyes stared down at you from heaven. A bit cheesy, yes, but you sort have survived falling like 500 stories.

"I thought that if I return to my world, I wouldn't feel the pain. Boy, was I wrong."

"It kept you alive, didn't it?" Twilight spoke. Touche.

"Can somepony please take me somewhere not hard?" Before anypony could answer, a flash of yellow light engulfed your vision, and before you knew it, you were in the library. You never knew Fluttershy could run so fast, but, given the motive, it makes sense.

The sweet pony treats you like one of her animals. "Are you hungry? Do you want some drink? What about a bed? Do you need anything else?" You stared at the face of the pink-haired pony.

"No, really, I'm-" Why does she have to be so dag-gone cute? It's impossible to resist a look like that. "Sure, but don't do to much wor-" The yellow flash swam around.

"Here." You were speachless. She made a bed, meal, and drink in 10 seconds flat. You used it, thanking her 100 times over, getting the same response every time, "It's allright."

"Fluttershy, what were you thinki-" Twilight started as she busted in the door.

"Shhhhh! The human's trying to get his rest." You had to hold back your laughing. She's treating you like a baby, and it somehow amuses you.

"Fluttershy! He's not a colt!" She snatches you up with her magic and gave you the look that said, 'why were you taking advantage of her?'.

"How can you resist a face like that?" you whisper to her. She rolled her eyes and continued talking with Fluttershy.

"You just snatched him away without his approval"

"Twilight, I'm-" Her magic shut your mouth.

"I'm sorry Twilight, he just looked so helpless." She hung her head, which made your heart do the same.

Twilight obviously felt bad because she said, "Hughhhhh, do you want to stay with him here while I-"

"O! DO I EVER!" You heard Rainbow Dash snicker behind you. She must have saw the same thing you did.

"You know what this calls for? A party!"

"Sorry Pinkie Pie, but I have to do some tests on the human."

"O, I understand Twilight, you love this thing more than your own friends!" With that, she walked out and slammed the door.

"Pinkie Pie! Wait!" Twilight yelled at the closed door.

"We'll take care of it," the other four said. They started trailing out the door, and Rarity stopped.

"Here, I forgot to give this to you." A small box levitated to you. It was a small wardrobe.

"Thank you. And tell Spike I forgive him."

"Will do. See you soon."

You were now alone with Twilight and Fluttershy.

"I sure hope Pinkie Pie doesn't stay mad at me." Twilight just hung her head.

"Twilight, it's not your fault. You had a reason, but Pinkie couldn't see it."

"You're right human. Now, for the tests."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. You're not gunna hurt him, are you?" Fluttershy asked, verbalizing your thoughts.

"No, no, no. I think we can trust this human. All we're doing is testing your power. You made a piano with the musicain right? Can't you make a...cahmpewtor...with your magic?"

"Computer, and maybe."

You concentrate on the form of a computer, putting all of your knowledge into it. Strangely, it came easily. Of course! One of the books had to contain Earth, or you wouldn't be able to go there. You opened your eyes and you were staring at a computer. You went to the keyboard quickly and saw if the internet worked. It did, maybe due to your channel of the worlds.

Fluttershy was awed. She quickly asked about what the thing you were talking about when you two first met.

You showed her the Secret of my Excess episodes, and others they recalled.

Twilight was impressed but doubted that was your limit.

"I wonder if there is a way to measure your magic." she questioned as she flew through the books. "Aha! Here we are!" She quickly learned the spell and casted it. After whatever she did, she started shaking her head, eyes Derped.

"Wow. Not only do we not have a measurment high enough for that, but I think I got some of it, and your supply replinished. I've never had this much magic." Fluttershy ran over to her as she collapsed.

"Well, that's cool and all, but I STILL DON'T KNOW how i got this power."

"Blue stole those books right? He could have made a pathway to Equestria from Earth."

"But why ME? Ya, I like it here, but why me?"

"Because you're so cuuuute!"

Even you had to roll your eyes at that. "Have you looked in a mirror?" She quickly hid her face as her blushes got obvious. Twilight showed her agreement.

Then a question came to mind, time. Can you mess with time? Hmmmm..."Well, I better go, if you don't mind. Pinkie Pie might want me to be there." Fluttershy trotted out as she said that, and you turned to Twilight.

"You know, you don't have to stay if you don't want to." you tell her.

"You're right again, human. Let's go." You switched to Micheal and flew out behind Twilight.

"O, let me get the computer. Go on ahead," you tell Twilight. She nods and walks away.

You flew in, grabbed the computer after transforming it into a laptop, and flew out.

You suddenly hit the ground as something hit you from above. It was too dark to see. Next thing you know, your wings are tied up and your limbs are tied together, an apple shoved into your mouth. It was like Rainbow in the Fall Weather Friends episode and AJ in the Trixie one. You were put in a sack and taken somewhere.

When you were pulled out, lights shined around you. You look up to your captor. You couldn't believe who it was!