I Just Want a Comment 3,674 members · 15,722 stories
Comments ( 317 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 317

Hello! Just looking for some honest feedback, anything would be appreciated. Story linked here, thank you!

Hi! No name 13 here! I'm writing two story's, and I can't wait for everypony to view it! =3

Hello, Emo Rainbow here. I've been on the site for almost the entirety of the fandom and have been trying my hand at writing for quite a while, It's only recently that I've tried to get more serious about it. I suppose at this point that any way to get more comments I'll be willing to take, since a key point of improving my writing is getting feedback.

I hope people will take the time, and as a show of good faith I suppose I better get to reading as well. I'm interested and hopeful to see what comes from this group as a whole. Thank you!

Hello everypony! I am Magenta Sky, but y'all can call me Magenta. I'm a new writer, having previously only written short stories for a creative writing class. I play Magic: Arena, am a bit obsessive about style in writing (am bad at internet speak), and I love Indian food. My current obsessions are writing my story, The Infinite Cavern, and eating spicy food.

Dude, your life sounds epic. I have some catching up to do haha.

Glad to have you on this site!

Hello! My name is personal, so I won't be sharing that. At the moment, you can call me Carmine (an oc) and I have certain stories that I do, which include:

-Twidash ships.
-FNAF stories.
- Hazbin Hotel.
-Supernatural. (The TV show.)

I'm not really into gore but if I start reading it and don't find it too heavy, I'll read it. The only gore story I've read and enjoyed was The Cupcake Chronicles by milesprower06.

Feel free to check out my stories!

Hello, this will actually be my first time posting in any forum on this site. I've always kind of kept to myself on here but with the publishing of my new story I've really been craving more feedback so I guess I want to have my cake and eat it too. I mostly write fun, light-hearted adventure stories and I'm currently writing my biggest one yet.

Nice to meet you!! And congrats on your first forum:yay:

Hi, I'm Maud. I try to leave a nice comment on some stories that I read, especially if I liked them or they didn't receive much attention.

Hello everyone! I'm a bit late to the party but I'm here. I recently got back into this show and writing as a whole recently. I'm excited to be here!

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Neat. Welcome!

Hello, everyone. My name is Crossover King. I am a 21 year old brony from Boston, Massachusets. I became a fan of MLP about two years ago and my favorite character in the entire franchise is Sunset Shimmer. Why? Because I really love villain redemption arcs when they're done properly and when they make sense for the characters. It's also the main reason why I adore characters like Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender and Catra from She-Ra and the Princesses of Power.

Besides MLP, my favorite franchises include Marvel, DC, Transformers, Assassin's Creed, Mortal Kombat, and Star Wars.

Plus, my favorite MLP episode is It's About Time and my favorite MLP ship is SunPie.

Thanks! It's great to be here :twilightsmile:

Hello. So, I'm in, starting at the time of Season 5 being on screen. I'm not native, but can read just fine, and as such work as translator (from English to my language). After a few years of reading stories here, I found that I have a few stories in myself, related to the one 'not-yet-AU'. It's canon compatible, but barely, many assumptions taken here and there.

The first one is published, and depending on reader's reception there may be more.

Hello. Sky here! I'm a HiE writer who likes to bring the use of not shy, completely badass (or violent) characters, along with a lot of references, to light. As I do not have time to write much, I still update here and there, with the ultimate goal of making a good story with more words than Diary of a Madman.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Welcome! Good luck on that goal!

Uhh... Hi there! I'm an old school furry, freshly minted brony (like, became a brony in 2020 level of fresh) and been writing since... Forever. I just recently dipped my toes into this whole fanfiction business and found it to my liking. So much so I started writing horse words (that's the technical term, right?) myself!

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Neato. Welcome!

I think it's time to introduce myself, I'm just a boy who is really invested in stories. So... Yeah.

Hello, the name’s Nephilim. I enjoy writing adult stuff but occasionally get into adventure and other genres as well. I write just for fun while also learning to improve my skills as a writer for my future career.

For every story I write there’s gonna be someone that comments with a plain and simple “Great story!” or “Great chapter!” It really takes the fun out of writing something if no one puts any actual feedback out there for me to enjoy and learn from. I hope that by joining this group, I can finally hear something meaningful when I write.

Comment posted by Nephilim deleted Nov 15th, 2020
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Welcome! Just a quick request, could you please put that link in an embed instead? This is not a dedicated NSFW group. so direct links to mature stories aren't allowed.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

[embed]https://www.fimfiction.net/story/308542/what-if[/embed]

replace the link with the one to your own story.

[Unpublished stories cannot be embedded]

Is this what you had in mind?

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Hello everyone! I'm Player 4. You can also call me P4, Four, or 4.

I like to write about physical affection (cuddling in particular) and Human in Equestria stories, which come in highly varying plots, but there is also a special enjoyment on the HiE side of things, with stories chronicling the journey and experience of a human going to pony land for the first time.

You can probably guess why I'm here. I in particular desire feedback on one story that I will shortly post a forum about.

Love to you all! :heart:

Hello.... I exist

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

as do i. 🤔

Comment posted by LyraAlluse deleted Dec 19th, 2020

7395334 yep, I have promotion resources just about everywhere. People can use all of them to post and promote whatever they like. I have a few thousand people already in my horror subreddit The Nightmare Factory. :3

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

But why the mass reply, though?

7395515 Because I wanted to say hi to everyone and let them know about some other places I made where they can promote their stuff. They are resources I made for people to get the word out about all of their creative projects. I hope I can get a lot of members in all of them so I can build large communities of creative people who share their stuff in each one. :3 I also want to start making YouTube videos that showcase people's works. I have a lot of ideas

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Alrighty. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good day to you. My name is Kiernan Wolfgang Von Silvercoat, a name I chose to adorn myself with in social settings for multiple reasons. You may call me whatever you wish, in so much that you capture my attention to such a degree and use enough identifiers to ensure that I know you are talking to me. A name works fine, but I've been known to answer to "Hey, you in the grey shirt. No, not you, the one who looks dead inside." Kiernan will suffice.

I suppose I would classify myself as a writer. I write. Not about any one thing in particular. I was originally here in 2011, then I left in 2012 for personal reasons. Went to college, started my first relationship, became excessively sick, was dumped, spiralled into depression, and now I'm back here.

I'm not a very social type, so this "groups" thing is fresh territory for me. I'm trying to work on that

I originally planned to fix the stories I'd written here so long ago, and add in some other stories from my days as a role-player and see if that made me feel better. That's been helping me for the last few months. After fixing my first story by rewriting the whole thing, but before I could move to fixing/finishing the second, I was asked if I took requests. I told the guy I could at least build out an idea, and that lead to my first trade. Now I've locked myself intentionally into a pace of one story for myself, followed by one for whoever requested something. I feel it's a good pace, as it feels like a conversation. I talk, then I listen. I talk, then I listen.

I suppose the reason I joined this group is twofold. The first reason is because I much prefer comments to ratings. With ratings, everyone says either "It's good," or "It's bad." They never tell you what parts they liked or disliked. Did you really like the setup, but absolutely hate the main focus? I'll never know if you don't tell me. So infuriating. Comments are better. That, and comments can be placed on every chapter, so you gain new information with every update.

The second reason is because it showed up as a recommendation on my groups page. Not really a big mystery there...

At any rate, you've listened to my ramblings for long enough. I'm not really sure if I'll actually do anything now that I've joined this group, but I'm here now. Might as well have a look around.

Oh, and if you want to see any of my stories, just go to my stories page. Anything posted during or after 2020 is my good stuff, but be warned that most of it isn't safe for work. You've been warned.

Comment posted by Dat Merc deleted Dec 22nd, 2020

Hello,

I've been on FiMFiction since 2012. I've been in the fandom earlier that year. I joined this group a little over a month ago, but never had the opportunity to properly introduce myself until now. I've been reading fanfiction in general for as long as I can remember. I never really got into writing my own until in recent years. The best I can describe my fanfic writing is basically amateur.

My first story on this site had to be canceled because of personal reasons and a lack of motivation to continue.

My second story was published here this past October. I actually had low expectations for it but the positive reception proved me wrong. I've been given feedback on my current story in which I can improve on and all that jazz. I just simply want more comments/feedback with meaning to continue my story further. That is what motivates me with the story in question.

I appreciate your time. :twilightsmile:

EDIT: Also, my current story is a crossover. I'm sure not everyone likes that kind of story, but it is what it is.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 317