School for New Writers 5,013 members · 9,625 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24
PiercingSight
Group Admin

Don't do this.... don't do anything like this...

...srsly.

EDIT: The image is gone. I can't seem to find it again. Sorry. I do however have the text:

Hi my name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that's how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look...

4939199 who did? Or is this meant to be obnoxious?

*Episode VII: The Gobshite Returns

What the...

More like the downvotes awaken.

4939199 But muh edge and muh angst and muh darkness

brb... Making a vomit-inducing, self-insert, black and red alicorn OC.

That is a beautiful gif.

4939199 Only if the OC name is Darth Stupid.

4939199 I don't know what you're talking about, Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way is the best character ever in the Harry Potter universe and My Immortal is better than all seven books combined.

I'll now await my hate mail.

This makes me cringe..................................

Wait. What? Why? I don't get it.

But, mai edgie OP hooman OC MUSHT HAZ DAT EEEEEEEEEDGE!!! AND IDK BOUT REEL LIEF SO I'LL JUSH MAEK HIM A MILITURRY GU1 FROM WWII WIT LAIZURSZ AN NINJA!!!

kek, such fail
ಠ_ಠ Son, i r disappoint. He/she/it hasn't earned that look. Just because you learn karate when you're 20 doesn't make you unbeatable. Even if you're a supersoldier with advanced powered armor who can run at 55mph, can lift X times your weight, have some extreme reflexes, the physique of a greek god, have some unrealistic idea of being covered in scars and still be handsome and can rack up a kill count of one-thousand combatants-doesn't mean you're gonna win every single time. Frankly, it doesn't mean shit. And don't even make a wall of text filled with exposition of how "badass" your character is and make that half your chapter. For fucks sake you like military-themed games, go read Tom Clancy if you're not gonna enlist or not even do research you lazy sack of shit. Son, if you think just merely being in the military is an excuse to make up this crap then you're living in a fantasy world. I should have your great, great grandfather talk to ya. He was in WWI and that was some heavy shit. Wake up and smell the coffee, your OC is a pussy and you're in severe need of a reality check.

ಠ_ಠ It's just colors anyway. Colors serve practical purposes, not just aesthetics.

4939327 In all honesty, I feel like that fanfiction and that character were written as a farce. In that sense it is truly genius.

Congratulations.

You have won the internet.

4939215 What show is that from? Is it good?

The irony is that if Nightmare Moon did not exist in canon MLP, and someone wrote her as an OC, everyone would jump down their throat. :derpytongue2:

I unfortunately see this crap all the time, mostly from young writers without Clue One what they're doing. Good thing we have Rage Reviews.

4939199 This was me when I first started trying to write something three years ago... It went to shit for the first 5 hours.

Good thing the abomination I made was destroyed.

Is it ironic that I cringe every time I try to compare what I can write now to three years ago?

How times change... Hopefully:twilightoops:

4942088 I know your pain. It makes me glad my first story is long gone and deleted. So ashamed of that cliched, angsty mess.

This isn't funny

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24