Humans Aren't Bastards 4,072 members · 211 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

If anyone wants their stories to be read by a random guy on the internet and posted on youtube, feel free to give me a PM (if the story is below 4000 words, even better)

6226624 If you read any of my stories, I will link your Youtube video in the long description of said story.
https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/745885/my-favorite-stories-from-the-ones-i-published-for-the-ease-of-access

6226624 If you read any of my stories, I will link your Youtube video in the long description of said story. (Always happy to steal a good idea) :twilightblush:

The one I'd prefer Out of Place but it's 100K words, so it'll be quite long.

My other stories: Dan's Comment's stories I don't really have too many below 4K words, all are on the second page.

GIULIO
Group Admin

Just out of curiosity, can we have a link to your Youtube channel?

Also, I'd love for you to read any of my stories, though my shortest complete story would be The Conversion Bureau: Unforeseen Consequences at a low word count of 3.4k words.

I would ask if you want to read my story series (The Unity Pact), but the entire series is over 700,000 words I believe. You can still do it though, I would not mind at all.

Your eyes would bleed if I gave you one of mine. I won't put anyone through something like that.

Then why are you telling me at all? 😂

I'm just a normal guy without a youtube channel. I'm making one soon tho. :applejackunsure:

Sure! gimmie some time, as you can see you are not the only one... :ajsmug:

who would honestly mind if someone does something for them out of the blue?:ajbemused: Anyway, I'll give it a look :derpytongue2:

ok! gimmie a few :scootangel:

gimmie a few

Here are the ones that don't have non-automatic reading yet and are waiting for a link to your Youtube video:

[Adult story embed hidden]

[Adult story embed hidden]

TI Ain't Your Sacrifice
Despite the prospect of imminent death looming all around him, the black-and-red Alicorn Crystal pony faces his challenges head on.
Bad Dragon · 4k words  ·  145  45 · 3.7k views
TForget Love
Despite being stripped of everything, the pony finds his true love and is about to marry her.
Bad Dragon · 2.6k words  ·  108  31 · 2.6k views
EFlash Sentry Is Not a Hero
There comes a time when a Royal Guard can do more than just stand around. This is that time.
Bad Dragon · 4.4k words  ·  92  42 · 2.4k views

Enjoy. :twilightsmile:

I mean gimmie a few days, I saw your stories already

Hmm, if you'd like to read any of mine, I'd be happy to see a reading, as long as you don't charge for it. Feel free to contact me if you want any help. Based on the group you posted in, you'd probably like Displaced Into Nothing the most, as opposed to my crackfics.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11