The Lunaverse 2,571 members · 202 stories
Comments ( 2027 )
  • Viewing 1,851 - 1,900 of 2,027
RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

4595124 Is it good or bad that one of these days I really wanna write a WWE/MLP crossover? I've even got an actual plot for it!

GreyGuardPony
Group Contributor

Well, if you do write that, I'll go ahead and read it! :pinkiehappy:

InsertAuthorHere
Group Admin

Go for it. It'll be awesome.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

4595913 Thanks. :D Here's the basics of the plot...

Lightning crashes. Thunder rolls... and the Undertaker and Kane arrive in Equestria. They go to Canterlot, and the Undertaker... proposes marriage to Luna! Luna demures, but due to some misunderstanding that I haven't figured out yet, Twilight thinks he's attacking her. She blasts him with magic straight to the chest, but he sits right back up! He then challenges her to a Hell in a Cell match!

And it somehow becomes Under taker and Kane against the team of Twilight and Trixie. because of course it does. :p

While the T Team trains with Mick Foley, the Undertaker enslaves the other Mane Six to form a new Ministry of Darkness!

Fluttershy: "E-embrace the purity of Darkness, if you don't mind that is."

Rarity: "He let me design the robes! Aren't they so divine?"

Anyway, big day arrives. Possibly some undercard matches, not sure what beyond maybe the Hardyz beating Spitfire and Soarin in a ladder match. Doesn't matter if they can fly, they have to CLIMB THE LADDER AND MAKE THEMSELVEs FAMOUS!!!!! JR and Jerry Lawler on commentary.

And I have put way too much thought into this. :p

GreyGuardPony
Group Contributor

Now it's MY turn to post a nonsensical video!

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

I'm not a wrestling fan, but I love that series of images...

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

Now all I can think of is my gag back in Heart of worlds (Chapter yet unpublished) where I named the minotaurs after my favorite wrestlers.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

*Londo. Lando's from Star Wars. Also I regret not noticing this comment a week ago.

I was actually the one who discovered B5 in my family, though still as a kid, back when it was airing on TNT before it switched to the Sci-Fi Channel (which at the time was still the Sci-Fi Channel). I started watching it, and my dad started watching it with me, and before long it became a weekly thing for us.

"AHHH MEESTER GARIBALDEEEEE!!"

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

Ah, brothers at heart. Like I said, it was weird for me to realize just how young I was when I started watching it and it was a weekly thing for me and my dad too. It's kind of my fonder memories of him. :fluttercry: Sorry. I don't know why I teared up.

And I don't know why I typed up Lando rather than Londo.

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

A little bit of random thought about the Lunaverse...

Have you guys realized that we're one of the few sets of ponyfics out there that has mana potions?

I'm serious! Fallout Equestria, health but no mana poitons. Of Age oesn't mention any, and a lot of others have unicorns lose magic, but nopony wil say "Hey, I have this wonderful concotion that can restore a little bit of mana!"

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Really? That's...odd. Didn't anyone ever play Legend of Zelda?

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

Yes really. I have read so many advenrue fics where I find that a unicorn's magic problem could be solved just by saying "Hey, lets give her a mana potion!" But nope, none at all.

Not just playing Zelda, but any RPG!!!!

Talon and Thorn
Group Contributor

Well I can't recall a case in the actual series when a unicorn ran out of magic, so there wouldn't seem to be a reason to need one. The closest I can think of is Twilight only being able to cast one version of the wing spell. A few times Twilight has seemed fatigued after casting a spell but I don't recall her ever flat out saying she couldn't cast any more.

La Vallett1
Group Contributor

First, have a cute.

Then, have an hour long video of randomness. DO NOT WATCH IF YOU SUFFER FROM SEIZURES OR NIGHTMARES.

La Vallett1
Group Contributor
La Vallett1
Group Contributor

Again, not Lunaverse-related. But I liked that picture for making sense when you think about it.

Source

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

I'm sorry, I got distracted by your Avatar. So cute!!!

La Vallett1
Group Contributor

4667452 I know, it's from this pic.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

4667272 :rainbowlaugh: Oki doki Loki!

Hey, if there are any fans of "Ranma 1/2" here(the manga more so than the anime), then there's a new Ranma/Pony story here. It's called "Home is where your curse is" by SFaccounant, and it has Ranma( and only Ranma) going to Equestria and becoming a pony. Both of those events have pretty good reasons. And so far he's just trying to figure out what the hells going on and how he can get his hands back. The story is just getting started but the characterizations are real good in my opinion. Also Ranma doesn't get locked in his curse form, which is real nice.

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

Guys, I need help.

I am starting to get addicted to a new anime, namely this one!

Help! I need to know a cure, something to help. I don't think I can take on another anime/fandom! I mean I am already deep into: One Piece, Kenshin, MLP (Duh) B5, Star Trek, Star Wars, Sonic, Pony, Sailor Moon, The new Flash tv show, DBZ, FIM, Bakuman, Shaman King, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu Yu Hakensho, Nube, MLPFIM, Doctor Who, Magic Knight Rayearth, Inyuasha, Ursei Yurisa aka that anime with Lum in it, The show with ponies in it, Harlock, Myazaki, Black Butler, FMA (hence my avatar), Avatar the last Airbender, Twilight...Sparkle, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, FO:E, Spice and Wolf, Rose of Versalis, Naruto (First half,), Bobobobo bo-bobo, Gundam in general (Faves being Wing, G, and 8th mobile suit team), Transformers, and Ponies!

I don't think I can take watching and becoming addicted to another awesome anime! I only have so many hours in a day and I can't watch Flash, MLP, Supernatural, One Piece, and This thing all in one go! I have a life!!!!

So quick docs, what can I do to stop another anime addiciton.

La Vallett1
Group Contributor
RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

4751064 That... is too adorable. And gives me ideas of the ficcy kind.

Talon and Thorn
Group Contributor

Everypony forgets Trixie's birthday apart from Ditzy?

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

4751423 Yeah. The best part is, it's something that can be for either the Lunaverse or the Hasbroverse. :D

Speaking of random...

Poor, poor Bonbon. She'll need some lovin' from Lyra tonight.

thatguyvex
Group Contributor

Bon Bon sounds rather adorable with that accent.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

Or maybe no pony else knows because Trixie never talks about.

Talon and Thorn
Group Contributor

Maybe, I'm not sure how Trixie would be about that, would she proclaim her birthday well in advance? Just assume everypony knew when it was?

I can't really see her as being secretive about having a birthday, or being ashamed of getting older (given she's fairly young).

Maybe the old, everybody pretends to have forgotten her birthday because they're planning a surprise party trope?

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

Not so much secretive or ashamed, but maybe she's just got a history of bad experiences with her birthday and so would rather not deal with it anymore. So it's up to Ditzy to show her things aren't that bad.

Talon and Thorn
Group Contributor

That might be interesting, I think we might be overdue a story showing how Trixie kept driving off all her previous friends.

Maybe a 'Mending Fences' like story showing her last batch of friends in Canterlot?

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

Well, I known it was briefly discussed elsewhere that maybe we should do something with Lavender Lace and Fuchsia Blush since they are Trixie's bandmates in Rainbow Rocks.

Could be maybe interesting to tie it into Trixie's birthday as well, which could make for a reversal of the actual show where it was instead Twilight who missed Moon Dancer's party.

Talon and Thorn
Group Contributor

maybe the party wasn't supposed to be Trixie's birthday or at least not entirely her birthday but she took it over driving away her social circle.

Perhaps we should take this to brainstorming?

InsertAuthorHere
Group Admin

What Twilight was actually doing during Friendship Games:

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

I can believe this.

Talon and Thorn
Group Contributor

Given the new option to request specific character tags I've taken the plunge and asked for a Lunaverse 6 tag. I can think of a lot of reasons why the request might be rejected but I though I'd give it a go and see what comes of it.

I'm undecided as to whether others requesting the same thing would help or harm my case of requesting the tag.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

Puppy-sized spider with fangs capable of punching through bone discovered in Amazon Rainforest.

So basically, if Snails winds up doing heroics like his sister, I'm pretty sure we just found his mount.

La Vallett1
Group Contributor
thatguyvex
Group Contributor

This song is ludicrously catchy. This will be stuck in my head for a fair chunk of tomorrow.

In response I retaliate with weirdness from Japan! :rainbowwild:

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Was not expecting pirates verses vikings at the end there.

Conversely, nothing from Japan surprises me anymore.

La Vallett1
Group Contributor

Source

Can you imagine what would happen if Sunset Shimmer wrote to Twilight, "I didn't learn anything! I was right all along!"

InsertAuthorHere
Group Admin

So...major spoiler kind of dropped today, possibly...

Apparently, one of the future chapter books is going to be about a certain character, and it reveals something that may be interesting...

It's about Starlight Glimmer, and identifies her as "one of Twilight Sparkle's most infamous pupils."

So...any thoughts on this, for those brave enough to read the spoiler?

Talon and Thorn
Group Contributor

Timy Wimy Wibbly Wobbly?

thatguyvex
Group Contributor

I'd actually be curious to see if they do something with this that actually has Starlight hanging around actually learning from Twilight as a regular part of Season 6 episodes. I guess they really liked the notion of Twilight having a teacher/student relationship of their own, but know they couldn't fully bring Sunset into the main show, so they're using Starlight as a kind of stand in. Also, random thought; since this upcoming finale involves time travel shenanigans, would it be interesting or odd if Starlight somehow ended up time reversed into a filly? That way Twilight has this filly Starlight, possibly with regressed memories, as a student/foster daughter?

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

I don't know why...but for some some reason...I think trixie would be a fan of Smendrick the Magician. For some reason she just feels like the mare who would watch last unicorn and like the guy.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

YES.

I love timey-wimey shenanigans.

La Vallett1
Group Contributor

Trixie: Smendrick is Best Human!

Haha that ending. Definitely cuweird.

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

There is so much wrong with the timeline here that I can't begin to explain it. It's all

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

4920229 I definitely would've preferred that to the episode's ending.

• Viewing 1,851 - 1,900 of 2,027