The Writers' Group 9,316 members · 56,686 stories
Comments ( 51 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 51

Skeeter The Lurker
Shadowflash
Eldorado
Alexstrazsa

Edit 1: Tagged the thread to keep any users unaware of the new tagging policy from getting upset at me.

It looks like a retarded rabbit high on LSD.

I thought it was a pokemon. Well, kinda is technically. :trollestia:

There's a difference between a Pokemon and my description of your avatar? :pinkiegasp:

2118867 A friend was just pointing out to me that everyone is changing their avatar to that. I had not noticed, and then you posted this thread. :ajbemused:

It's a pokemon by the name of Espurr from the new games. It's surprisingly awesome and even though he may inspire nightmares, I enjoy its presence in my party XD

What is this picture...?

Disturbing. Next question, please.

2118867 I saw the avatar and I thought you were Peppy Greyskull, AKA the guy who runs the Twilight group

If I could kiss you right now, I'd kiss you so hard. Thank you! :rainbowkiss:

Ya coulda asked me, Smile Person, but then, you didn't know I'm a huge Pokemon fan. I wanted that kiss.

I love its gimmick that its evolution learns different moves depending on its gender.

2118881 Emmm...I really like your old avatar:fluttershysad:

2118877 You have a clone machine and you cloned yourself but the clone was the opposite gender.
1) Is it wrong to fall in love with the clone?
2) If you where to have sex with the clone, is it masterbaion or incest?

2118867 I was in the chat when this was discussed, Why did I not stop this?

Glad to have been of assistance :D Kiss aside lol

2118906 Ok, so according to you is fine to fall in love with the clone. Um, yes isn't a clear answer for question 2.

Oh alright, just for you my sweet little Zelos. :twilightsmile:

2118890>>2118875

Hey friend, I made it to this thread too XD

Maybe not, but it's the correct answer for question 2.

2118875 2118890
I liked Espurr from the moment I set my eyes on it. Well, I actually saw the male version of Meowstic first, but same difference. I put it in my X team and I plan on using it in a Pokemon crossover for Twilight's and perhaps Rarity's teams.

I NEED AN CLEAR ANSWER!

NEED SOMETHING TO DE-STRESS ME!

I like the name Shadowflash. I think it would work well for the male version of Meowstic. It works for a pony too.

Almost nothing in the universe is actually binary. There, there's some clarity for you. :pinkiehappy:

2118910 Yay. Much much better:raritystarry: Thank you.

You know you should be tagging the thread accordingly right?

Question
Discussion
Game

etc

The admins have said this numerous times, and I am surprised people still don't listen.

2118956 They rescinded that rule a month or so ago. It is now recommended, but no longer required to add the tags.

The admins have said this numerous times, and I am surprised people still don't listen.

Out of all the potential threads without tags in this group, you were kind enough to tell me about my own hubris, thank you! :twilightsmile:

Please get your facts straight before attempting to belittle me with your ego and arrogance. It's insulting. And the wonderful admins here abolished that rule awhile ago in a previously stickied thread. If no one has told you yet, I'll tell you now: If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it.

Oh, and don't forget to press the *reply* button if you really have the intention of trying to get an important message across next time please.

Oh God. i don't know what that is, but they seem to be multiplying. :pinkiegasp:

THEY MUST BE STOPPED BEFORE THEY TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

PINKIECHU, I CHOOSE YOU!

Pinkie-chuuuuuuu!

Luminary
Group Contributor

It's still encouraged that people tag posts like that. It's nifty and makes things easier to sort out.
But it hasn't been something enforced in a while, just like 2119007 said.

Besides, little known fact, but Smiles secretly has full immunity from all the rules, just by virtue of adorability. It would be like kicking Fluttershy, and could you bring yourself to do that?

(Disclaimer: Smiles' immunity to all the rules not valid in all countries and districts. Consult your local laws. No purchases necessary. The administration team is not responsible for any injury or damage that results from Smiles. Use Smiles Responsibly.)

just by virtue of adorability

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I've found that hugs may have that effect sometimes, as well.

---Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

It's always hug time!

--Sweetie Belle
(And, you know, my sister and Thunderlane really need to go out on a date sometime...)

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

That's espurr from the new pokemon

2118909 Yes is not a clear answer, but it is a correct one. No is also a correct answer.

If the admins did have that rule abolished then it's because people don't listen to them.

I don't have the games yet, but I want a Barbaracle first thing.

That's... pretty much the reason why. Well, it was more because when someone didn't do it, the thread devolved into people telling them 'RULE 8' instead of contributing to the topic. Incorrect titles themselves did not cause off topic posts like that, but attempts at enforcing it did. In the end, thread titles weren't that helpful.

They are good games. I think Binacle can be found using Rock Smash pretty much anywhere in the beach area in the Coastal dex. I always seem to find Deweebles, though, so it might take some searching. I recommend trying to get it as soon as you get to the second half of route 8, you might need it later.

I can definitely see it on Twilight's team lol I'd say Rarity would prefer Spoink/Grumpig for her team :duck:

Spoink actually seems more like an Applejack Pokemon. I was thinking either Skitty, Meowth or Espurr for Rarity because of Opal. Female meowstic actually fits Opal the most, while Delcatty would win if it had a white coat. I almost considered a Glameow, but you know what that evolves into. That would be for a gag story, although after looking at Opal I kind of see a resemblance.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 51