The Writers' Group 9,331 members · 56,843 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

I have an idea for a fanfiction with almost every single pony in it, but first I want to know, what are the human CMC called? Pin hunters? Cause it seems in in EG everyone has a pin that has their cutie mark on it or it is on their clothing. So, what would the human CMC be called?
-Ratchet "Sparky" Flash :applecry::scootangel::unsuresweetie:

I don't think they'd have a name (since the five don't call themselves the Elements of Cliques or something).

2117068 Ummm.. Girls Who Wanna Find Out What Their Good At Club!? No wait that's lame... idk *shrugs* :scootangel:

2117068 I don't think they'd have name.

Pffft. That's easy!
The Evolvo-Bots.

In our humanized Heistverse, my co-authors and I have merely called them the Crusaders, at the moment. We've avoided any longer titles. I suggest trying that, heh.

Comment posted by BasicBrony deleted Nov 8th, 2013

There name doesn't necessarily have to change because there human.

2117313 I don't think Cutie Marks exist in the human world..

That all depends on how you want to humanize the universe. I prefer to humanize them, but keep CMs. They're kind of really important.

i thought they were called internet celebrity crusaders

Oh, i see now.
But the CMC wouldn't exist without cutie marks, you would have to make another reason for them to start a club in the first place.

Youtube Celebutard Whores, I dunno. What seems cute for kids (which they are as fillies) might be annoying for early teen kids (which they are in EqG).

Adorable.

Oh, you mean title.

Well, I recall a rather odd conversation on one of Skywriter's blogs, where we established that they were the "Ass-Tattoo Crusaders" on a quest for a shop willing to give them a tattoo, and we even had humanized versions of scenes from Call of the Cutie, and the "Ass-Tattoo Crusader" theme song, even.

Of course, that particular blog and replies was major crack fic fodder...

--arcum42

They don't have a collective name.

In the next EG story I'm working on which has them in it they call their impromptu singing group the "Cutely-Marked Crusaders." Because I'm pretty bad with stuff like this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20