The Writers' Group 9,319 members · 56,740 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29

Here is the full support cast of the MLP Movie with their characters, including Zoe Saldana and Uzo Aduba:

Guess Storm King wasn't a centaur after all.

Such a diverse, colorful new set of characters. Waiting for this movie is just going to get harder and harder as they continue to tease us.:applejackunsure:

5805797 I just can't wait to see Tempest Shadow's character in action.

Majin Syeekoh

Capper's looking pretty suave there.

5805797 I don't see any wings on Captain Caelano, and she seems to only got talons for feet. Think she's a Demigryph?

:applejackunsure: Okay who let Stitch and the Swat Kat on set?

Seems only natural that badass Emily Blunt gets a badass looking pony.

Wait, does Sia actually look like that IRL? :unsuresweetie:

5805856 Don't judge, man. Don't judge!:duck:

5805797 I'm actually looking forward to Michael Peña's performance, I don't know why.

5805867 Because he was the funniest actor in Ant-Man? :twilightsmile:

Oh yeah... that's why! :rainbowlaugh:

Augh I say it every time but I love Tempest's character design so much! :raritystarry:

5805797 Soo should I start writing the clop fics now or should I wait until the movie comes out?

5805931 if you do, have it be with the bird and the cat. That way you could throw in, that the cat was truly eating the bird. :ajsmug: you're welcome.

5805797 I hate to say it, but I honestly believe the Mane 6 are going to be overshadowed by these guys.

Inb4 Queen Novo is the Dazzlings mom

ThatWeatherstormChap
Group Contributor

I think Grubber got lost on his way to the studio filming Lilo and Stitch, and Hasbro just decided to give him a role in this instead.

Tirek: Evolution.

Again I say, I was right.

Sorry I just love how I was proven right, just mere hours after making a thread on the argument.

Well, we've got Season 7 and the three Equestria Girls specials to keep us going until then...

She looks more like a Seapony from this image. Perhaps a relative to Skystar?

Perhaps he was Experiment 628? Also, by sheer coincidence, Experiment 624 "Angel" is voiced by Tara Strong and Experiment 140 is named "Changeling". Bizarre much?

This seems like an awful lot of characters to introduce in an hour-and-a-half movie, especially considering our cast of eight characters we already have and want to see do cool stuff. Somebody's gonna be incidental, and I don't think I'm gonna like who it's gonna be.

The movie's not even out yet, and people are already starting.
Man, you people work fast.:trollestia:

5805797 The Storm king almost reminds me of Rafiki from Lion's king...
If Rafiki was an evil, lightning wielding baboon, that is.

The Sirens kinda looked like seaponies corrupted

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Since I'm sure we'll have a lot of discussion of the movie for a while, I'm just gonna sorta grab this thread, and make it the official discussion one, so that we don't keep having a million threads about it. So if you want to talk about the movie, let's do it here.

I'll add a little more information about the movie here, too, that I grabbed from Equestria Daily (which came from Meghan McCarthy):

Capper - Con artist cat turned hero
Tempest - A unicorn whose broken horn speaks to a troubled past
Songbird Serenade - The hottest musical act in Equestria
Grubber - Hilarious bumbling side kick to The Storm King
The Storm King - Big bad villain of the movie
Captain Caelano - Dynamic leader of the Parrot Pirate Crew
Queen Novo - Regal ruler of the Sea Ponies
Skystar - Energetic daughter of Queen Novo

Also note: Emily, Kristin, Sia, and Taye will be singing in 5 of the movies 7 songs.

--Sweetie Belle

ThatWeatherstormChap
Group Contributor

Songbird Serenade - The hottest musical act in Equestria

Dynamic leader of the Parrot Pirate Crew

Are they Equestria's version of the Insane Clown Posse?

5805797 I'm going to take a wild guess and say Emily Blunt and Liev Schreiber's characters are the villains. Because by kid's show logic, dark color scheme = evil.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29