The Writers' Group 9,300 members · 56,458 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

Okay... This is going to sound utterly ridiculous, but this is entirely serious...

Would the princesses ever use the throne room again, given this context:
The throne room had just recently had a heaping pile of freshly chopped up corpses
dumped right into the middle of it. And when I say heaping, I mean like... over a hundred
ponies.

Would you ever use the throne room again? I mean... Sure you had the place cleaned up but...

1216416 I'd say at some point they'd move on from it.

Screw the throne room, take the whole castle down and rebuild it somewhere else... You think anyone would want to have a reminder of a slaughter like that?

1216416 Probably, it really depends on how you interpret the Princesses characters; whether they're very disturbed by the thought of violence and death, or if they're incredibly desensitised through centuries of life.

Is this relevant to anything or are you just speaking your mind?

A fic I've been planning.

1216416 Unsure, I mean I personally would give it at least a month before setting foot back inside it.
Also depends on who's corpses and where they died.
If they died within the throne room, then no way would that place get used again, unless they were evil dudes who were killed.
If they were guards or civilians, again I would probably be adverse to continued use of that room.
If destroyed zombies then I might still use the throne room while the corpses are still there.

1216416 clean the throne room, make it a memorial and move out

Only a poser princess tortures prisoners themselves. What's wrong with you?

Celestia: *sigh* Not again. I haven't even used this room for two hundred years and now I have to get a new one?

Luna: We could always go back to using the southern throne room in the left wing. That was a while ago, after all.

Celestia: ...What happened in the southern throne room, again? Didn't it involve fire somehow? I don't even remember.

Luna: Exactly my point.

Celestia: Good enough. Tell someone to have this place excorcized and boarded up, will you? I need to take a long bath.

1216499 ^ This. It makes sense.

Worse things have happened in the real world, so yeah, it'd be closed for maintenance, then opened back up for normal, except maybe a new little plaque somewhere.

Can't apply real world logic here, this is Equestria.

1216416 Celestia would probably just eradicate all organic matter in the room with a localized neutron deonation. Then they would never speak of that particular orgy again...

Ah yes.... The techniques used in this particular session of group fornication just weren't meant to
be practiced by mere mortals. Only the princesses remained to enjoy the afterglow.

1216416 They'd bathe in the corpses.

Torturing dudes is a form of power and all, but it gets even better when you're so powerful you have another obedient maniac do it for you. It makes you seem... untouchable. That's the art of evil minions, isn't it?

I'd take those crutches, make like Jackie Chan and kick ass with them. That's my reasoning.

1216416 I'd imagine that they'd just clean the place up. After all, they didn't die there...they were just dumped there.

My question is this...
Where the f*ck did all those bodies come from? I don't recall seeing a 'Corpses R Us', the last time I watched FiM!

Luminary
Group Contributor

They probably would use it, yes.

It's one of those Statesmanshippy things, where you can't be seen to let your enemies win, or intimidate you, or you invite more of the same.

In other words, using the throne room would be a proverbial middle finger raised in defiance of evil, and so on.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28