Art for Fanfiction 5,175 members · 213 stories
Comments ( 209 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 209

FINISHED!!! Thanks to everyone who requested :raritystarry::twilightsmile::pinkiehappy::derpytongue2:

Finished Requests:

Does it have to be OC's, can it just be regular pones from the show? :twilightblush:

7050836 Would you be willing to draw Amble Barb?

Just to sure, it is free right? Cause I've got more than one I wouldn't mind drawn. Silly expression or not.

Can you draw this fellow?

Okay, sweet! Could you draw Amethyst with an 80s mullet hairstyle and a headband? :twilightblush:

Also is that enough, or do you require more?:twilightblush:

Are you good at drawing changelings? I got one that I could try out. (Unfortunately, I don’t have a drawing for him.)

of course! is the rest of her pony-like? does she have a cutiemark?

yup! 100% free :twilightsmile:

(usually, requests = free and commissions = paid)

Yep, the rest is like that of a regular pony. Her cutie mark is a white ceramic bowl filled with water.

can do! that's all good, a description will be just fine!

Right, should I do it in pm?

Just making sure. So I'll probably do this one pony at a time, so.

Name: Pearl Rose
Race: Pegaus filly (same age as the Cutie Mark Crusaders)
Cutie mark: A red dragon curled up
Colors: Rose red mane and taile, pearl white coat (her parents took nameing her a bit too literally)

Not sure what else I could add to make it work.

you can comment right here, but you can pm if you'd like!

I'm not sure if you saw mine or not, I just want a clarification :twilightblush:

Stallion with dark blue fur, green eyes, a light blue mane, and a cutie mark of a pocketwatch.

This guy is the villain in a couple of stories I'm working on. He's got charcoal colored fur, an ashen mane, and a cutie-mark that looks like the Darksign from Dark Souls. He's got a bunch of burn scars all over his face and cutie-mark. The ones on his face look like they might be the edges of a mask.

If you do it, thank you.

Okay, here goes;

His name is Venom Stinger, and he is a blue-haired, blue-eyed changeling, (the non-reformed kind) also with a deep blue carapace (shell) and blue wings. His mane would have holes with some sort of side swept, (search up “side swept hair men” for any possible references.)

Additional info, just in case: He’s fifteen years old and he’s a snarky, stubborn narcissist. I picture him having a smug and/or sinister expression, or even annoyed. P.S. He’s the protagonist of my ongoing story, “Meet The Change Gang,” which you can check out if you’re interested.

Mix-up
Group Contributor

Have fun with him, and if you have the chance to do it, I will send back the favor:raritywink:

A regeneration of Doctor Whooves.

Front and center. He wears a black suit, black jacket white button down shirt, and a bolo tie with a White question mark on the stone.

Thanks. I'd love to use this as a cover art.

7050836 You're awesome for doing this! :twilightsmile:

My OC is Lex Legis, from my story Lateral Movement. Hopefully this image is helpful, but I'll add a description too in order to be as clear as possible:

Coat color: Light grey, the color of slate.

Mane and tail: Deep brown, fairly dull. His mane is short (not buzzcut, but not down-the-back-of-the-neck like Big Mac has either) and rather messily cut.

Eye Color: Slightly darker brown than his mane and tail, otherwise unremarkable.

Cutie mark: A podium in front of an amphitheater.

Horn: While the base is the same grey as his coat, the remainder of it is a deep red. The red part lacks the spiral striations that normal unicorn horns have.

Expression: Scowling, frustrated, unhappy.

Accoutrements: He carries a group of pouches on a single strap that he wears like a bandolier.

Other notable features: His shadow always falls toward or perpendicular to whatever direction the light is coming from, rather than opposite to it.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Just a tall gorl with a dislike of anything not tall like her.

yes i saw! it's on the way :)

Can you do this one for me?
It's just a deviant thing I made, hopefully it works.
Deep Forest
Earth pony.
You can make his mane and tail a bit more "wild" like weed.
and tan yellow for the body.
Cutie mark is a patch of long grass.

How about my boy Boltsinger? I always like seeing other peoples' takes on him.

Sure. I have one I would like more art of.

Little Green Smith Apple
Pegasus filly
apple green coat, dark blue mane and tail, golden eyes
Often wears a Wonderbolt hooded sweatshirt

Speaking of other artists' takes on a character, I'd like to see what you make of this guy, too. If you only wanna do one per person, take your pick between him and Bolt.
(Also, gonna spoiler tag it because I've not gotten to the current appearance of this one.)

Great job on those! I’m excited to see mine! :pinkiehappy:

7050836 Can I still participate? :3

Can you draw my gal? Pretty please :3

OOO Draw mine!
Her coat is pastel pink and she has blue Fluttershy shaped eyes, she is a alicorn, somewhere in between CMC height and mane 6 height, her mane is wavy purple and yellow (it can fade to blue but you don't have to) her cutie mark is a purple heart with a blue 4 pointed star in it and 4 identical ones around it
Is that enough?

thank you! im chugging away :rainbowlaugh:

Good luck! Take all the time you need.

She's 12, so a shorter than in this pic. No cutie mark.

is he an earthpony, unicorn, or pegasus?

Can you do my OC. He’s a green unicorn brown curly hair with a fedora. Cuite make if a magnifying glass with the pi symbol underneath. He’s a PI names Pi

Perfect. I say this all the time, but it came out much better than I had her in my head. I've got more if these are still open. Next one is actually from the same story Pearl is.

Do they others first
and pick which ever one you want to do !

Helsa

Turquoise
HappyEmo

A-Dark-ble

DaisyRose

the Sisters p.s. NOT SunFlower-Knot

Any questions ?

7050836 Okay, here's my girl Wolf (my Pegasus OC):

The only discrepancy in this pic id that her Warrior's Braid is on the LEFT side if her neck, behind her left ear, the roundel next to her ear is gold, NOT white and the tie at the end of the braid is red, like the one one Applejack's.
(It's a thin strip of red leather, actually.)
Oh, and the tie on the end of her tail is the same kind, as well.

Otherwise, everything else on this is accurate to my design of her.

Her colors are as follows:
Coat: Deep Indigo Blue; dark enough it's almost black;
Or about the same shade as Twilight's mane, minus the stripes.
Eyes: Midnight Blue;
Mane, Tail and Flight Feathers (Primaries and Secondaries: all White.

Oh, and she also has two feathers (think eagle primary feathers), one off-white and the other gray; in her mane on the right side.

And that's it.

Hope this isn't too much, and thanks in advance.

is it pony's only, or can you do humans too?

If you’re still doing this, mine is my own avatar for the site. Adult Earth pony, no cutie mark, slight eye bags, one pupil/iris always slightly bigger than the other, small piece of tech attached to a rear leg (like an anklet), and a lightly tattered/burnt/stained lab coat.

im trying to stick to ponies, or other creatures in the mlp-verse.
i might do some humans if i still have energy at the end (got a long-ish list of ocs to draw currently), but probably not today :twilightblush:

i might do human requests in the future though!

aw, thank you!

definitely still open-- just tackling these in the order received! :derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 209