Positive Ponies 3,479 members · 1,461 stories
Comments ( 130 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 130
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well any help you can do for the group is most appreciative indeed.

Would you join Team Pizza or Team Candy in this situation?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That video makes me think of when the two Genies were fighting over 'pepperoni' and 'gumdrops' in that one episode of 'Aladdin'. All to feed some kid.

That video was hilarious, just made me smile.

Team Pizza ftw.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Can't go wrong with a good pizza. It's no wonder why it's one of the most popular comfort foods you can buy anywhere in the states. At least in all the places in America to buy Pizza.

There was some snow this week and I saw in Minessota too (thank to Save a Fox). It's always a bit odd to have snow before Halloween....

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It does seem that way, does it not. But then again, how often do folks ever have snow on Halloween?

23 KM To Nerdiness
Group Admin

When will people chat here?

This place needs some attention! 😢

Howdy thx for the invite my friend

Lol I was wondering the same thing the other day.:rainbowlaugh:

23 KM To Nerdiness
Group Admin

I just don't get it, lol

Eh, at least the thread appears to be alive again.:twilightsmile:

23 KM To Nerdiness
Group Admin

Eh, it's more "one eye open" than really "alive", XD

Perhaps. But people will see this thread getting comments again.:pinkiesmile:

23 KM To Nerdiness
Group Admin

We can only hope :derpytongue2:

Hope keeps ponies alive

For at the end of every winter is a spring...❄🌼:eeyup:

At at the end of every spring is a warm summer full of days gone by and happy memories.

Comment posted by Switch Swap deleted Dec 31st, 2020
Comment posted by StormHoof32 deleted Dec 31st, 2020

Does anybody play Super Smash Brothers ultimate

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Unless I'm at a convention where tournaments happen, not really. I don't even own a copy myself.

I have the game, though i cannot conect with others do to my internet not being great.

Nice. So, you saw a fox?

sometimes I feel like I'm missing out on the fun

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And what compels you to believe you're missing out?

Is it a matter of working so hard all your life that you end up sacrificing all the down time to simply enjoy your life or spend that period amongst your friends or family? Is it to say that you've had your share of 'regrets'?

I'd rather spend time with my friends than my family

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... well that answers that debacle. Still, I know it's a sore subject so I'd rather not dive too deep into it. Just taking what I've gotten out of it.

Smash Ultimate is one of my favorite games that I suck at :rainbowlaugh:

Same here lol I bad at it but I love it

No such luck, if I may say!

Oh. I was just confused when I read your comment.

Depends on my mood really

Comment posted by Artist deleted Jan 14th, 2021
Comment posted by Artist deleted Jan 14th, 2021

What happened?

Comment posted by GodzillaSpino deleted Feb 12th, 2021

No, but I really want to.

One of my friends tells me how good it is all the time, so I got to check it out, right?

I agree with your friend, and highly recommend it. The game really is stunning. You don't literally have to, but yes, you certainly have to lol.

Comment posted by My name is R deleted Jun 6th, 2021
Comment posted by My name is R deleted Jun 6th, 2021

ive seen plenty of fan made and official intro parody of other shows, i think there's so much potential in it, unfortunately i dont possess the animation, nor the editing skills for it, but if i did here would be my top picks

american horror story
six feet under
true blood
the sopranos
i had actually made one for the show "psych"
some other appealing ideas are
alf
charles in charge
dallas
a lot of 80s shows would fit in well

Comment posted by NoMoreNormalcy deleted Jul 4th, 2021

I recently upgraded my family's living room tv with a soundbar + subwoofer. After listening to games and shows all my life with either tv speakers or standard headphones, this really makes a difference! The two games that were affected the most were Dead Space 2 and gears of war. The former's title screen of all things sounded like it was straight up growling at me. My mom thought there was a car outside but no! It was just bass! And the characters footsteps in gears of war were bass boosted. I repeat, THEIR FOOTSTEPS WERE BASS BOSTED. At some point in the future I gotta go for a full surround sound system. I didn't know if stuff like that really made a big difference before, but even just a these two units made an impact. Don't wanna sound like a walking ad haha, but felt like talking about whatever a bit before bed :p

Great to hear

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 130