Positive Ponies 3,471 members · 1,440 stories
Comments ( 130 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 130
23 KM To Nerdiness
Group Admin

Here is where everyone can interact with each other.

Fire away! I'm always up for a good chat. :raritywink:

Do you guys play Titanfall 2?

Forgetful
Group Admin

I play Overwatch, Dead By Daylight and Crash Team Racing, lol.

Nope. I'm more of a CoD and Pubg guy myself

No. I usually play ACNH, Spyro Reingited, Mario Kart, and Luigi’s Mansion 3

Big oof for everyone who said no. :/
Y'all sould try it, but everyone has their fancies. Enjoy whatever you play. :):heart:

23 KM To Nerdiness
Group Admin

Cool, I played and enjoyed all of that except for Luigi's Mansion lol

Hmm.... Let's see...*checks list on how to start a convo* step one, push the green button. Okay!

Why does that exist?
Why is it so beautiful?????

Fire away! I'm always up for a good chat!

Fire away eh? *grabs lighters and wood* do you wanna start a Fire?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well I do know an old cartoon start who likes nothing more than to start fires. I'm not a fan of the aforementioned subject of which I purposely didn't say the title, but... Yeah, he does enjoy it.

I know a thing or two about starting fires. *Grabs Kerosene* You need more than dry wood and some lighters.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well if anything, someone will have an easier time than those 'Survivor' contestants who have to make fire by hand... And a stick or two (They'll be lucky to win a challenge and get flint).

Not sure if it’s worth starting a new thread about but I just reached 100 followers! Thought I’d share this happy moment with y’all

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

100 followers huh? That's a wonderful announcement.

So, what do plan to do to commemorate the occasion?

I actually made a blog post saying that I would write a story based on an idea commented on the post or sent to me in PM's

Thanks! I am so excited, I never thought I would reach 100

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Not to question your work progress, but shouldn't your story idea be based on what you always wanted to do?

Maybe? Except I literally have 20 unfinished projects sitting in my google docs, of those about...2 or 3 are close to being finished? I do not write very fast and basically work in spurts on a ever revolving amount of stories whenever I feel the inspiration for that particular idea. However, when I am given a sort of ‘timeline’ and extra motivation such as ‘hey, this is a special story for my 100 followers, the idea given by a follower’ it makes me actually focus on that story to actually get it done. I also did limit it to at least 1k but probably not much longer. Long enough to be published as a story but not another 15k long story that’ll take me like a year lol

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

20 unfinished projects. Yeesh! I can't imagine if it were fifty.

But yeah, I get just to be motivated enough to write is challenging enough. You have to have absolutely nothing going on with your life just to keep writing. No jobs to worry about, no bills to pay, no adults nagging on you to get off your lazy bum, no yard work to do, no groceries to buy... None. Unless you got people wading on you hand and foot, there's a lot of things that will surely take up a lot of time and unfortunately writing must be put aside for the time being just so those matters get addressed.

fire away

Fire away! Fire away. You brought me down but I'll get up. I'm Octavia!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah that video was really sad. I honestly thought Vinyl Scratch was going to make it.

So, does anyone here play World of Warships ?

Comment posted by FirewaspRambo deleted Aug 19th, 2020
Comment posted by FirewaspRambo deleted Aug 19th, 2020

So is there any way to have a positive discussion about the show? Something along the lines of head canons and world building?

I don't see why there shouldn't be. Let's be honest here, fanfics aren't Canon in any sense, except unto themselves.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

FanFics are purely meant to either be entertaining or made based on the 'interpretation' of certain events. And if a show just happens to share some concepts based off the site's most popular FanFics of all time... I call it pure coincidence. And in my case, I find FanFics as 'practice' before branching out to actually attempting to write original material (One with our own cast).

Do you have DBD Mobile?

Requests for what exactly?

Forgetful
Group Admin

No, but I play Susie on PS4.

Windy summer evening, a cup of black tea (Breakfast blend), chill... 💨☕

How about music talk? I am on a Judas Priest mood those days (I like heavy metal). Rob Halford is something. 😎🎸

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Ah yeah... The sixties had quite a line-up when it comes to rock n roll, including those guys.

And they are still rockin' on - Rob is one cool gramp, lads!

I got `Painkiller` playing on right now!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Next thing you know, one of them could end up on 'The Masked Singer' just so the audience can focus on the voice and not the appearance. If none of the members have been involved already.

There is a popular hard rock/metaal guy called 'Buckethead' who play with a mask and a KFC style bucket on the head (hence the artist nickname), it's about this - l337 electric guitar skill! 🎸

Woah! This group just reached 1000 members! Congrats!

I saw that! The group have had an incredible growth burst! :pinkiegasp:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The group only continues to grow as more users become more familiar with it. I'm not going to say it's going to break any records, but it's gained a ton of attention in recent weeks (If not months).

Indeed it has! I suppose it is time for me to be more active hear to try and help spread the group amongst friends.

And in addition to that, everyone gets a 'Feelz Better During Lockdown' virtual hug!
*Hugs for all!*

Stay safes, y'all hear?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 130