The Barcast 1,117 members · 2,300 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Hey all! Hope the New Year been good for you so far! We're on this weekend with TCC56! Stop by and get some questions in for this amazing writer!

If you missed the last time's episode, don't worry! We're on Youtube! Don't forget to subscribe for more Barcast silliness!

Also don't forget to check out our new hub site with links to everything we're currently working on or more information on the podcast!

Make sure to tune in at the usual time this weekend (6:30 pm PT) (7:30 pm MT) (8:30 pm CT) (9:30 pm ET) over on our twitch page!

Hihi
1) What the flip is up, man?
2) What did you get for Christmas?
3) What were your new year's resolutions?
4) Have you ever been naked?
5) What is your favourite sandwich filling?
6) What are your favourite types of fanfics?

1. What's your favorite non-MLP franchise?

2. Have you ever done anything for a non-MLP franchise?

3. To quote the Joker from Batman 1989, ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Will you please Talking About Diz Pamps especially. Diz Pamps are That Discord Wear the Diz Pamps and. When Discord Use Them. It Make the Diz Pamps .ore Poofing and More poof. and Thicker. And when an Pony. Try To Wearing Discord Diz Pamps the Pony Will get Hypnotized And. If an Pony Wets on Discory Diz Pamps The Diz Pamps Will get More Poofing and Poofy And More Poof and Thicker as well too it Anypony would wear them for

Even Discord Will Turn Ponies into Padded Plush Dolls as well Too

Hmm...I have a thought.
1. How do you do your research for writing when connecting earlier seasons with later ones?
-Do you write them all down in a super secret file or more traditional notebooks filled with stuff.

2. If you were to put two of your own stories into your remmendsday blog's which ones would you choose and why?

3. What animes do you like? Or what's your top five?

4. Do you like pineapples? I MUST know!

1. Who would win in a fight?
2. Who would win in a fight.
3. Who would win.
4. Who out of the six Barcast members would win in a fight?
5. Would you fight them?
6. Would you fight me, and what weapon would you use against me?
7. Got something you wanna say, punk?
8. Oh really.
9. What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
10. How youre day.

How bout that Jinglemas, eh?

1) Can you say hi to the Barcast people for me? I think they're all pretty swell \o/

2) Please provide some secret lore facts about Dexter and Martin 🙏

3) You've been doing reviews regularly for a heck of a long time now, which obviously means you're reading a bunch—do you have any favorite stories that stick out to you as special, even amongst all the good & great stuff you've read?

4) What's your favorite euphemism for boobs? Mine is sweater puppies so you're not allowed to pick that, I call dibs.

5) If your answer to the previous question was "big milky naturals," I'm gonna need you to change it to something else cuz I also have dibs on that one. Forgot to mention, sorry :/

6) I can't think of any more questions right now, so what's a question you want someone to ask you? Please pretend I asked you this question.

7) I know I said I was out of questions but I totally lied. Who or what do I have to sacrifice to the old gods for Mnemosyne to see the light of day? I am willing to burn cities to the ground to make this happen.

Congrats, TCC!

1) Any topics/themes/concepts you'd like to see explored more in ponyfic? (Unless, of course, you're wanting to keep those ideas to yourself for your own work :raritywink:)

2) Relatedly, did your recent endeavor into collecting data on the frequency of character tag use inspire any story ideas for some of these underutilized characters?

3) Favorite story you've written so far? Conversely, do you have a least favorite? -- Or, one you'd significantly alter or rewrite if given the opportunity?

4) Do you enjoy listening to music while writing? If so, what are your favorite genres/artists?

5) In your own words, why is Sunset Shimmer so amazing?

JD1

1.) What are your future goals you want to accomplish?
2.) What's your motivation for writing?
3.) Do you believe that you'll still be a part of this fandom in the next few years?
4.) How often do you spend time on an idea/chapter/story?
5.) Who are some of your biggest supporters?
6.) Don't stop what you're doing and continue to grind!:heart::twilightsmile:

The most important question: What is the most superior of toppings on pizza? :twilightsmile:

anonpencil
Group Admin

What would you whisper into a vagina?
What would it whisper back?
Bees?
How many bees?
What is harder to write, a slow-planning multi-chapter story or a carefully-crafted oneshot? Why?

How are you today?~

1. I was going to try and make you gift art for one of your stories, but I totally forgot to do it. If my stroke-brain started working again, what would be a good story pic to do?
2. Are the rumors true?
3. For a more serious question, what was an important element to one of your stories you've written in the past that you think none of your readers, or not enough of them, recognized or gave enough importance to, but was important to you?
4. If you had to pick a canon non-villain character from any of the MLP series and write them from any part of the series deviating with a new plot into becoming a villain, who would it be, and what would their reason for turning be? BONUS MODIFIER! Unwillful corruption to evil or mind control isn't an option.
5. What question wasn't asked that you're still ready and most excited to answer? GO! Bonus points for self-promotion. Bonus cash for promoting me instead. Wink-Wink.

What do you do when you're no longer confident in your writing but still want to keep going?

1. What is the best chapter title you've ever made?
I'll go first: Breakfast Epiphanies

2. A curse has swapped the minds of your wife and mother into each other's bodies. The only way to reverse the curse is to have sex with one of them.
Who do you choose, and why? Show your math.

3. Wiping: Sitting or standing?

Have you accepted Skeletor the master of the universe into your heart?

For those that missed it, the Youtube video is up here.

And as a special feature (because I'm obsessive and have no time management skills), I've transcribed the entire thing into text format with appropriate links and annotated DVD bonus commentary. That's available here and here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20