Comments ( 191 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 191
Golden Fang Ryu Shenron
Group Contributor

Oh, I’m already a member of that group:raritywink:. Thanks for the offer though:twilightsmile:.

ponylover95
Group Contributor

name: Dusk Mine

race:unicorn

while on the smallish side he's kinda fluffy with unique fur coloring. he has a garnet mane, a ruby tail, and a red zicron fur. his left eye is saphhire and his right lapis lazuli. though seemingly flashy, dusk is actually very withdrawn from everypony due to his agoraphobia and asbergers.

while he was raised a canterlot pony dusk greatly prefers being in an area surrounded by woods so when he got the chance he bought a parcel of land near silverden though due to his inescapable draw to gems, he quickly began his mining operation. the lesser gems he finde he sells for income, while the purer gems he cuts and shapes into statuetts that fills his house.
(i'll edit this post when i can hammer out more about dusk and the town any feedback and ideas are welcome)

Yes.

His name his Light Sparker, or Marc Wayne Kurtzman if ya want. He is the host for an ancient God of Light. He lives in the human world. His ancient enemy Nebulon kidnapped his parents and younger brother. He was trained by Admiral Jim Worthington of the Freedom Fighters in combat, diplomacy, magic, basic psychology, swordplay, and other stuff like that. He has gold skin, green eyes, and dirty blonde hair. His pony form is a twilight sized alicorn, his cutie mark is the yang symbol. He is strong-willed, and his greatest fear is losing his humanity and all closest to him. He can be remorseless, yet kind, he's fully prepared to end his friends if he needs to. But aside from that, he's autistic and has asperbergers syndrome.

Likes: reading, getting sleep, swords, his friends, freedom, honor.
Dislikes: Nazism, slavery, Red-Eye from Fallout: Equestria, and darkness.

NicLove
Group Admin

Do you want to be part of the story ?

NicLove
Group Admin

I would need your G-mail

I have a new one ^-^
(I’m making this as if he is kinda talking to you)
(It’s also a mini story including his backstory)

Oh hi, my name’s Blaze, I think I’m the only fox that can talk, well from the everfree at least sadly thought what I have in intelligence I lack in size and strength, I was actually picked on by the other foxes for it but Fluttershy saved me and when she did, I actually had many broken bones.
When she found me and started talking to me I eventually started talking back, it scared her and I ran into town because I thought I did something wrong and I ran into twilight and she calmed me down somehow and brought me back and explained what happened was kinda normal for fluttershy and that I did nothing wrong... after some tests of course.
I love all young ones, and I still live near Fluttershy’s cottage though I am more independent and am able to live on my own.
I have faint scars covering my body and am about hal the size of a regular pony and have speed to match rainbowdash for short periods and can make some simple magic somehow, though if I get to tired my speech starts to devolve into just squeaks along with my mind.

Sure, why not, I may take a bit to respond as my dad hates bronies, I’m fucked if he finds this xD

NicLove
Group Admin

Then i dont know what to do

Use the OC, publish the first chapter on fimfiction, keep him on charector.

NicLove
Group Admin

Yes, you can,

Please post the BIO and an image if you do

Purple Patch
Group Contributor

Well, the closest thing I have to a major character with aspergers or autism is, sadly, the main villain.
I based him off a bit off Sherlock. His mind is his primary weapon.

Name: Cascadius

Race: Wild Pony

Age: N/A (Undying. Has been around since the birth of Equestria.)

Profession: Undying mercenary leader and war-criminal

Description: I've kept the physical description of Cascadius unwritten so-far for a very good reason; Cascadius is a master of disguise. He accomplishes this by being adept at looking unremarkable. Part of the terror of the character is he could be anyone. And he's not even a changeling. He's just damn good at what he does.

Personality: He takes his job seriously. He is professional in his craft and prides himself on never breaking his word.
Cascadius is very cultured, appreciating fine wine, classical music and the advanced history.
But behind it all exists a pony who will kill thousands if the price is right, and not even if that's what he's being paid for.
His modus operandi is purposefully creating monumental disasters wherever a target lives and using them as a distraction so none notice him going about his work or notice one more body on the pile.
He has no regard for life and while he doesn't show any hatred or even much resentment for Equestria and its ways, he is utterly set on bringing it to ruin and bringing about an age of perpetual war where he and his close associates will fight and prosper forever in an eternal testing ground.
He admires the way of the warrior above all and frowns on the overuse of magic.
It is these ideals that give him unparalleled resilience, perception and tenacity to a feral degree. Once he has accepted a contract or set himself on a goal, he will complete it by any means necessary.

History: Few are privy to his past...mainly because it goes so far back. Cascadius is a member of what was once known as the 'Wild Ponies', the equivalent of Neanderthals, mortal enemies of the expanding empires of earth pony, unicorn and pegasus, driven from their homes by those who discovered magic. He and all his kind regarded the alicorns as false gods who would use their otherworldly magic to make the ponies under their domain weak, soft and stupid, bringing an end to the glory of war. He made himself an enemy of Celestia and Luna's mother, Laurelore the Firsticorn, fighting and (Narrowly) losing a war against her, outsmarted by the mysterious time-traveller, Doctor Whooves.
With a fierce grudge to settle that's lasted millennia, Cascadius has had his hoof in nearly every atrocity committed in the Known World, going by many different names. Now, in the present day, he spies on the birth of Derpy's child, Dinky, who he knows is also the Doctor's foal. There, he intends on tearing Equestria apart with a centuries-long plan. He never does anything for a single reason, he is an opportunist of the highest degree, but what he wants most of all is to see the Doctor break as he destroys everything he's ever loved. Such is the length he's prepared to go to make sure nopony gets in his way.

Skills: Too many to count though this can largely be attributed to both an unending lifespan and a rigid determination to learn any skill that could aid him. He's a champion hoof-to-hoof fighter, a crack-shot sharpshooter and is adept at anti-magical weaponry, utilising crystals, alchemy, sonic warfare and various methods to, in his eyes, even the playing field so that even an alicorn will have to face him on his level.

Likes: When he's not killing someone, he plays sudoku which he believes makes him more perceptive and better plan out where to have everything in the right place. He appreciates high culture and the study of history (Partly because he was around when it was made)

Dislikes: Doctor Whooves, alicorns, magic, inconvenient clients.

I know, he sounds like a Mary Sue but I'm trying to avoid that in practice.
I basically came up with the idea in a brainstorm when I looked over the villains in MLP and thought about a villain who uses not strength or spells but strategy. Instead of a big, loud bringer of destruction, Cascadius is subtle, taking everything apart without the heroes knowing.
When you become a fan late in the show, you wind up with a lot of heroes and not enough villains (One thing I really hate is readers asking 'Where was Celestia, she could have easily blah-blah-blah) So instead of one big villain, Cascadius is in charge of a whole army of uniquely talented but not overpowered villains. Instead of an otherworldly terror, Cascadius is mundane, the very worst kind of pony.
I'm very pleased with how he turned out. Many of my readers hate his guts but that was the intention.
You're not to like him at all but I did try to make him interesting.

Purple Patch
Group Contributor

Yes, that was a primary inspiration. :pinkiehappy: Along with Grand Admiral Thrawn from Star Wars, and Professor Moriarty from Sherlock and The Great Intelligence from Doctor Who.:twistnerd::twistnerd::twistnerd:

Light Heart101
Group Admin

Name: Light Heart
Race: Alicorn (started as a unicorn)
Cutie mark: Teddy bear
Job: toy maker
Personality: Light hearted, comical, childish, cautious, protective, nervous.
Weakness: Doesn't like the idea of being a leader. If someone he cares about is hurt Light Heart can be uncontrollable. Doesn't like it when someone is upset and he can't do anything. Only able to fly as high as he's willing to fall.
Backstory: (I have a written story, I just need to edit it and get it proofread.) During a fit of depression Light Heart becomes an alicorn. He struggled with finding his own worth. Light Heart doesn't know why he became an alicorn, but he wants to inspire others to overcome their weaknesses.

Light Heart101
Group Admin

I just got caught up on all of these comments. Is the story still going? Are you wanting my OC to join? If so I have a lot of questions.

NicLove
Group Admin

What is your questions ?

Light Heart101
Group Admin

What type of story is it? When would my character join? Can I read what you have so far?

Light Heart101
Group Admin

Try password: Light.

NicLove
Group Admin

Who are you saying that to ?

Light Heart101
Group Admin

wrong thread, sorry.

Name: Ayna
Tipe: Changeling
Where the live; A "hobbithole" at the edge of the Badlands (in most continuities).
C.M.: A spray-painted on engineering commbadge from the new Star Trek. (She just wants to fit in :c )

Ayna is an engineer who cannot people. She's genuinely scared of social interactions due to complexities, but loves to make things for people. TO resolve this paradox, she often pretends to be a unicorn pony (a different one each month) and uses this persona to go and find work.

You may use her in any story you like.

Seth (DeMeats).
He wears glasses, round ones and blue in some aspect (lens or frames, depending on if they have frames), may be a vampire, and is based off of myself to somewhat of an extent. Favorite color is midnight/dark midnight, favorite time of day is astronomical twilight/true night, and he speaks with a prominent NY/Brooklyn (Hooflyn in pony-centric stories) accent with some Soviet if you listen good, has a fascination with computers, East Bloc/Soviet cars (ALWAYS has the berated Yugo pressing 80 mph at some point), and likes the Northeast. ESPECIALLY the big city, terrible cooking skills (they end up as dangerous science experiments rather than food), and plays music on the rare occasion.

Not super great at detail but here we go...

Name: Script Singer

Race: Earth Pony

Where the live: Ponyville

Something about her: She has depression and PTSD but is willing to fight through whatever is thrown at her. A challenge is something she's willing to try even if it's difficult

What makes your OC different from the other one that has Autism?: she never lets her disability stop her from anything. She thinks of it more as a strength than a weakness. She can be quite friendly with others around her

You can use her in a story, but let me know if you do

NicLove
Group Admin

Not super great at detail but here we go...

Try your best

What makes your O.C. different from the other one that has Autistic?: she never lets her disability stop her from anything. She thinks of it more as a strength than a weakness

Many of our O.C. are like that

You can use her in a story, but let me know if you do

New story series. Application for friendship school. I want your OC's.
ASPU: Founding Story

Edit: also can I provide a picture of her?

I would love that.

I might fix it as I think of more detail, i'm a bit tired right now so I can't think

Comment posted by Crystal Jewelheart deleted Apr 2nd, 2019
Crystal Jewelheart
Group Contributor

O.C with Disorders:

1. Writer Ryhme

Unicorn Stallion

Cutie Mark: Scroll/ Fausticorn's Cutie mark (Ink and quill)

Relatives: Little Rhyme (Brother) Sassy Sargeant (Brother) Tenderbear (Sister)

Disorder: Autism and probably ADHD

Writer Rhyme rarely go out to the outside world due to harsh bullying when he was a Colt which made him think society is nothing but a torture. He occasionally stay inside his bedroom writing some stories or either looking at the outside world from the window. Dispute this, he got some friends which are Stormlight Iree Heaven, Solemn Spear, Moonlight, and Fluttershy who understands his behavior

2. Stormlight

Pegasus Mare

Cutie Mark: Cloud with Thunderbolt (Similar to White Lightning's Cutie Mark)

Disorder: Aspherger (only shows signs of it)

This Mare lives in Ponyville along with a Antisocial Mare named Iree Heaven. Her hometown, her past history, and her family remains a Mystery. Stormlight is a shy Pegasus who only shows confidence if Iree is around she would avoid eye contact or either not recognize Sarcasm or a joke
Either way she doesn't care and continues to avoid it

Fly By is a Pegasus mare who will be depicted in O.C Lifeline which is written by Crystal Wishes. She will be introduced in a episode which I cannot spoil.

FairyFun
Group Contributor

My Oc is named Crystal Star, she is a royal alicorn (her big sister is Cadence) and lives in the crystal empire with her sis. She looks like my profile picture. She is kind and sweet and sort of like Fluttershy:yay: She is legit me as a pony so she is also autistic. And I don't mind using her in the story as long as you give me credit for her!

NicLove
Group Admin

she is a royal alicorn (her big sister is Cadence)

A.U. or they later meat up ?

nd I don't mind using her in the story as long as you give me credit for her!

it's a bit late for that
and you write YOUR O.C.s part

FairyFun
Group Contributor

1. Like legit biological sisters
2. It was one of the things to answer so I answered it

Leondude
Group Contributor

Name: Lion Dude

Race: Unicorn

Appearance: He has a red coat, dark red mane, tail, and beard, average-sized, and has a Deadpool comic strip for a cutie mark. In other words, he's essentially my profile pic. :twilightsmile:

Bio: Probably got his Cutie Mark round about the time he started writing for comic books before moving on to his own self-published novels. Has a big crush on Twilight Sparkle and sometimes fantasizes about starting a family with her (even though she is probably way out of his league). Nice guy but very morally ambiguous, due to being a pirate for a brief time (only stopping after a giant wooden pony statue was thrown at his ship, sinking it instantly) and frequently medicating himself with illegal drugs. Oh, and he once used a mind-control spell on Fleur Dis Lee. While terrible at dancing, he does know the Macarena, which can be useful for distracting his enemies. It should be pointed out that he is also a massive nerd and if you were to make a reference to a comic book, he will know it in an instant. He also knows pop-culture references that he really shouldn't know. Oh, and he's a bit socially awkward

Picture:

I have an OC - 2 actually (MLP EG only tho), with a total of about 7-13 of them across different film and TV show universes 😂

My main MLP EG of is Rhyan Sparks, a speedster with green lightning trail behind him when he runs, which he also uses for telekinesis (it's extremely faint looking in the telekinetic form when compared to the neon-like appearance with the trails). He also has an empathy ability, but doesn't really know how it works. He's also from another world, brought to the EG world via a magical incident that struck him in the middle of a car crash.

Loose OC Character Profile notes: can be considered an autistic geek, but only pre-ammnesia & post-amnesia due to my fanfic continuity.
(you can find out about his backstory in my fanfic!)

The girl, Aurora Sparks, is his cousin from his world, who has a neon but soft pink lightning trail that would look and feel bubbly with fake but pink, magical boceh circles/bubbles (idk how "boceh" is spelt, it's that out of focus lens flare style). She's timid and shy, but happy, emotional and very outgoing.

Her autism: can be why she's always socially awkward around new people, until she starts to open up. Her personality would be considered autistic, depending on how I use her in roleplay or when writing her into my book (future sequel)

Amereep
Group Contributor

Name: My character's name is... well... she doesn't really have one. She goes by the title, 'The Ice Queen'.

Type: She's a Faun (think a female version of a Storm Creature)

Where they live: In The Storm King's Realm

Some things about her: To be blunt... she's an obstacle. A leading example of what's to follow in the story she's in.

What makes your O.C. different from the others that has Asperger/Autistic: Well for starters, she's related to The Storm King in some way (I'm thinking daughter). She rules a kingdom in place of The Storm King's downfall and she's not very good at running her kingdom. She's basically a more realistic stereotype of autism; but, she's a tragic villain, one that sees her autism as a curse that's ruining her life.

Please let us know if we can use your O.C. in the group story: You're free to use her, heck, you can even developer her in anyway you see fit. You're even free to spare her from... perhaps you should see for yourself. She's in the first chapter, so you don't have to read far.

TFinal Filly Fantasy
Written as if it were meant for a Final Fantasy game, this is about four ponies tasked to reclaim Equestria's stolen magic as they struggle with their own personal issues.
Amereep · 66k words  ·  27  3 · 1k views

I have a character: Peridot the Dragon. She and her twin sister, Emerald, are both students at the School of Friendship after the mean three's defeat. Peridot is autistic, making her sensitive to stressful and loud situations, which isn't a good case for growing up in the Dragon Lands. Thankfully, she and her sister find out this isn't an issue that only Perri, and she's being given help, along with her friends helping her feel better.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 191