The Sunset Shimmer Appreciation Group 527 members · 610 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Sunset Shimmer Day is this Friday! Just like last year, I'd like to hear your nominations for the best stories starring everyone's favorite fiery-haired pony-turned-human!

But there's not much point in just rehashing last year's list, so I'm adding a little twist! The stories you nominate must have been released or finished on FimFiction after August 1, 2016!

Here's the rest of the rules:

1. You can nominate up to three stories.
2. No self-nominations.
3. Nothing 'Mature' rated (I plan to submit these to EqD, after all).
4. Give a reason why it's your favorite!
5. If the story's incomplete, it needs to be updating regularly.
6. Stories featured in other places (RCL, SA, EqD, etc) are all okay to nominate!

Okay folks! Let's hear it! What are your favorite new Sunny Stories?

Nominations will end at 12PM Pacific on Wednesday, September 20! Voting will begin in a separate thread the same day!

(I'll be posting this in a couple different groups so we can be sure to get a good sample of the community!)

The one that I nominate has to be Meeting Mister and Missus Sparkle by Entity Relationship. I say this because I do like the Twilight and Sunset shipping, and in all honesty, Sunset Shimmer is a wonderful girlfriend here. She's absolutely adorable. :twilightsmile:

Shadowmane PX-41
Group Admin

6118718 Darn. I wanted to choose Worn Leather, but it's a 2015 story...

Oh! Uhm
One Last Regret by PoisonClaw
It’s a great story with an interesting concept
Among Memories by Deathscar
A longer story, but still well written. Plus it’s Sci-Set, so that’s an added bonus imo
The Restless Corpse of Sunset Shimmer by boardgamebrony
A spoopy tale that was quite thrilling, and had a great cliffhanger ending

Kamen Rider Unicorn It's take the elements on Kamen Rider W and makes it's own thing with Sci-Set as a bonus.
Finding Home A heartwarming tale of Sunset and Celestia becoming family.
Let Them Wonder Sunset and Diana's student relationship alongside nods to the DC Universe.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5