The Cutie "Re-Marked"-verse 601 members · 175 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

Mine would be the Crystal Wars Timeline because Dash, Maud and Pinkie look so badass. I especially like Dash's hairstyle and prosthetic wing. Having a war fought between two armies with the mane six on the battlefield and supporting the war effort from home is also a lot more interesting and realistic compared to the typical "six girls save the world with friendship and magic MacGuffins".

That one was better than the changeling war, and those were the two most detailed.

I do want to know why Tirek was still blowing up random trees a year after his victory, though.

I seem to be most fascinated with the Nightmare Moon timeline. I just want to know how everybody have been dealing with Nightmare Moon being their new leader. Were they reluctant to serve her? Did some of the ponies warm up to her rule? Did they find a way to grow plants even in eternal night? Is Nightmare Moon not as bad as a ruler as we thought she'd be? We don't know.

But apparently, she seem to allow tourists to come into her castle. I just find that funny

Discord's Timeline might seem a bit too generic or familiar at this point I can't help to but to remember Twilight saying that each timeline was worse than the last...

Tirek's Timeline came before that one, so Somehow Discord messed things up worse?

Also Flim and Flam seem to be doing a lot for whatever happened to be worse than even Discord, a God of Chaos.

So I really want to see more of Discord, and The Flim Flam verse.

In second place is Chrysalis, because I have not seen any stories about it. I am avoiding the Wasteland temporarily until I stop wanting to be a Hipster.

Yup, if you ignore the fact that she was a tyrannical ruler possessed by an evil entity and feared even by her guards (see the reaction of the thestrals when Spike mentions Celestia) she wasn't so bad. I mean, there are many fanfics where her kingdom is a frozen wasteland with dead plants and starving inhabitants.

Speaking of warming up to Nightmare Moon, Dash got pretty angry at Twilight for disrespecting her ruler of the night. Although, she's probably just doing that out of fear and to keep her position. Or maybe Dash just likes to abuse her power on people.

When you think about it, it makes sense that she would have some kind of plan for a sustainable kingdom. She wants to be the ruler so what would be the point if everyone died and she had no one to rule over. She wanted to take the throne from Celestia and for people to appreciate her night, not to kill everyone.

Seeing Equestria running on a war economy was great. Fuck your dreams, we need you in the factory! :ajsmug:

4890854 for idea wise I love the Chrysalis timeline because it confirmed my prediction she'd return and they said her name. But I really loce the Nightmare Moon one because they fave her the most lines out of the other timeline ones and her laugh didn't sound ridiculous like the last couple times.

That seems to be the most popular flamewar topic after Glimmer herself, how bad Nightmare Moon really would be as a ruler. Granted, unlike Discord, Chrysalis and Tirek, she doesn't destroy Equestria, she rules it. And if her rule would be as horrible as Sombra's, Dash would never willingly serve her. Being afraid of your boss is still better than the whole mind control helmets thing, yes? :derpytongue2:

Anyway, Sombra and Chrysalis timelines do seem most interesting, although both are somewhat challenging to write about, since the mane six are almost completely different people. And we don't know where Twilight is in any of these.

I would mostly just ignore the whole "worse than the last" comment, because I don't think Twilight was in a state of mind to start analyzing pros and cons of each timeline at the time.

FlimFlam timeline...well, the idea I would have about it is that it is the timeline where there are no Princesses. I think that would be an interesting avenue to ponder, where would Equestria's ponies go if Luna, Celestia and Cadence would be all gone?

4890854 Dark Crystal Wars.

My favourite had to be the Nightmareverse. I am just a huge Nightmare Moon fan and I love how they redisigned the castle. Also Rarity looks epic in this one. Like some noble lady. I also liked Rainbow Dash and have a few headcanons for what changed since Nightmare's takeover. I also liked the warscenario and the changlingverse.

The Sombra timeline. No question about it. Everyone aside from Rarity, Fluttershy, and AJ were bad asses, PINKIE BUSTED OPEN A ROCK, and we FINALLY see that there's a REASON why Sombra stalemated with Celestia and Luna.

4890903 She probably had them all infused with shadows, like she did to the Nyx. That's why most everyone (except Rarity?) had bat-wings.

4890854 Sombra's, but it was given much more time than the others (ironic that it's the least developed villain) I'd like to love Chrysalis' more, but it wasn't detailed enough. Discord's was fun, but it's Discord, of course it is.

And if her rule would be as horrible as Sombra's, Dash would never willingly serve her.

Not necessarily. If Dash had never performed the Sonic Rainboom, she may have developed an entirely different personality - The Rainboom was a defining moment for ALL of the Mane Six, which is kinda the point of the episode.

As my fic is in the Sombra universe, I think it should be evident which one I favored. :twilightsheepish:

The Ashlands Timeline.

I know it's an odd choice, but I enjoy the symbolism.

The Nightmareverse. No doubt about it :pinkiehappy:

4890854 Discords. It's a shame that we only got to see like two seconds of it, and that was him chasing Celsetia and Luna around like a maniac. Would really like to know if Pinkie became his student.

4890854 Starlight's future because of the implications that it gave for equality. Nightmare Moon's is a close second though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20