Writing Renaissance 400 members · 1,968 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Scootaloo96
Group Admin

Feel free to shamelessly self promote here

Regis-Th3-Lesser
Group Admin

Promote anything? Like stuff not pony related?

Edit: Damn, I forgot I was an admin... *cringes*

Scootaloo96
Group Admin

5092205 Depends what you had in mind but I'm pretty sure Eris said you can shamelessly self promote

Regis-Th3-Lesser
Group Admin

I have a story on fanfiction.net, and I was thinking about promoting it, but I've held back since it's not MLP affiliated.

Scootaloo96
Group Admin

5092216 Go for it.

Anyway you're an admin in this group so you can do what you want

Regis-Th3-Lesser
Group Admin

Alright, I might just a little later, thanks bro

As you wish:

M' first fic: Those Who Sport With Giants
Its sequel: Eleven

Also gonna promote that m' daughter is adorable:

5092199 Can we promote groups as well?

P.s eris says hi

Scootaloo96
Group Admin
Scootaloo96
Group Admin

5092364 Sure.

Hi Eris. She knows how to contact me if she ever wants to chat

Self Promote anything? YAY!

If you do read any of these stories, please comment and/or leave a like please. Thank you so much for reading these stories, I know you'll love them!

Ever wanted to see Twilight Sparkle fall for Braeburn and his sexy flank? Read here to find out: A Distracted Lesson

Ever wanted to see what would happen when Rumble gets caught kissing another mare by his marefriend, Diamond Tiara? Read here: Girl Trouble

Ever wanted to read a sad little slice of life story about Diamond Tiara being in jail and Silver Spoon coming to find out why? Then read here: Jail Time

Ever wanted to see Celestia find out that she pretty much straight up murdered all the changelings and now must grant Chrysalis's one last request? Well, she doesn't have to grant it but don't you want to find out if she does grant it or not? And what is Chrysalis's last request and why would she come to Celestia and have her greatest enemy grant it? Read here to find out: All Her Fault

Disclaimer: I hope it's okay to promote someone else's story that I happened to translate into English here. If it's not, please tell me so.

Hey, everyone. I'm translating a very popular Russian fanfiction into English, that has been published as a hardcover.

Check out the human cyberpunk world mass producing sapient ponies in The Broken Toy.

Also, have some fanart the loving Russian community dedicated to the story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13