Martianmen 51 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

A thread for recommendations for our fellows.
Can be anything from fics to music just post links to content you think others would like and should see

my recommendation Jericho

Ah, damn, I was about to recommend the same fic. But here's a good story: Sombra The Highly Unmotivated

4393627 Great fic there was with it since the beginning so the sudden shift was strange but still a great read.
Heres a few more I've grown to love.

White Box This one's close to me since it's the first fic I read on this site.

Quantum Castaways Human gets transported to a strange world, then so does Twilight.

Non-Brony HiE about a non-brony.

Mort takes a Holiday Death takes a holiday, hilarity ensues.

Thrown Abroad Changing gets exiled by Chrysalis after the events of Canterlot Wedding and finds himself in ponyville.

Treasure in the West A well done adventure fic featuring Braeburn and Daring Do.

ARTICLE 2 Soldiers on a mission to test out a new type of space travel get sent to another dimension and crash into Equestria leaving only one survivor.

Anthropology Lyra wants to be human, if you haven't read this one then where have you been

To be a better Stallion Blueblood self improvement. :twilightsmile:

A teacher with no class The beginning of the Bluebloods Destiny series highly recommended.

Celestia the Changing Queen Celestia has secretly been a changeling queen leading Equestria since Nightmare Moon was banished.

City of Guilds Magic the Gathering crossover, ponies have been disappearing across Equestria including the Mane Six, Celestia, Luna, and Cadance go to bring them back, but what if the didn't want to come back?

Changeling Trixie helps a Changing, politics make for great drama.

Gentlemen for Mares Good characterization for a clopfic nice ending too.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5