The League of Cuddles 422 members · 237 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

I'd hug Meeester. I think he is in need of at least one hug.

Most of them?

--Sweetie Belle

Luminary
Group Admin

All but the grumpy ones mostly. And even some of those grumpy ones that need some lurv, bad.

Chrono-Ryono is a real sweetheart that's all super-depressed. I would love to give him a cuddle.
Smiles is also my official-like-waifu, so cuddling is mandatory.

Oh, and every time I see 3185284 my blood sugar levels spike, and I have to cuddle something.

You actually look pretty huggable, too, 'cept I'd worry 'bout catching fire. Maybe with some sorta anti-fire spell...

--Sweetie Belle

This gif is an example of literal cuddle magic at work.

It's a thing, okay?

KaBar42
Group Contributor

DropBear271

Because who doesn't want to snuggle a snarky Australian homicidal koala?

As well as Patlestia.

:trollestia:

You have no idea how much I want to cuddle with some people around here. I've made some good friends and I am a very cuddly person who likes platonic cuddling.

Edit: Didn't realize it was an old thread that somebody else woke up. My image still applies, though.

Everyone will get hugs

Everyone

Patlestia/Mother Empress/Whatever she calls herself right now.
HAS members will know why.

DH7

Snuggle, or hug? I kind of think of snuggling in a shipping sense. I have an image in my head of two people spooning, or otherwise sleeping in each other's arms. This is occasionally used in an innocent, ironic sense during the build-up, before a confession, but I think it's inappropriate in the context of people on this site, that I haven't even met.

Hugs are a different story. I'm REALLY not a huggy person, but I supposed I'd like to hug the biggest asshole on the site. If nothing else, I'd at least be able to piss them off.

MistyMoon!:rainbowkiss:

All of them! Everyone needs a hug! :twilightsmile: *hugs*

Somebody needs a hug.
You're going to BLAM me aren't you?

*Painfully* Called it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22