The Clop Workshop 427 members · 691 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Mr Afro Pony
Group Admin

Any and all story promotion goes on this thread.
Do NOT make a thread promoting your story, it will be deleted.
You are allowed to put your story in any folder.

Sounds like a plan! Can we promote two stories in the thread?

2013489 um there arent any active folders

< My name is over there...

So what is this group's type then? Is it purely discussion, can we post stories, or what?

For example post a story we've published and say "Help me make this sexy!"

Mr Afro Pony
Group Admin

XD My bad, they'll be up in a sec.

2013489 I was staring at this for a solid minute, squinting, and then I figured out what you meant.

I fail at life.

AH i c

they only go here for members instead of the Box eh

2013560 Cool! :moustache:
I'd like to promote two of my works: The Prima Donna and the Tailor and White rabbit Object. White Rabbit Object has a Google Drive link for the colorblind among us.

Welp i just published my first clopfic this morning and already it has people cloppin for joy! Harem

I've got two clops so far, with decent reception.
Wonders of Anthropomorphism
Random Tales of Clop

I'm working on two, though I've run into writer's block on the more popular, unfortunately, Twilight's Thrones. The one that I'd most like to have read is Hunting Season; I'm getting a little tired of the number of downvotes with little or no actual explanation as to why. Is it the existence of the alicorn OC, period, or is he poorly done? Is it the specific fetishes? Am I writing it poorly? It's become fairly frustrating, especially since that's the one I'm most interested in on a personal level-- Twilight's Thrones is just background to show how much of a dom Twilight is.

I've posted my first clop just now, an aged up little romp I call Poker Night at Diamond Tiara's.

What happens when SciTwi and Sunset Shimmer go to Equestria for spring break instead of the beach? Even more important, what was Sunset's true reason for leaving Equestria in the first place? SciTwi tells the tale of what happened after Sunset's reconciliation with Celestia in:

[Adult story embed hidden]

Note: Story contains a spoiler or two to SciTwi Shimmer-Book 7: Break Time

(Comments are also welcome and encouraged.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14