Human in Equestria 16,837 members · 16,990 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
MetaKnight145
Group Admin

We are now the largest group on Fimfiction

Should we do something to celebrate?
Like have a writing contest or something? I don't know. I don't think we ever had one.
nb4 that one guy who leaves

A writing contest for (a) pony's reactions to this monumental upset and what it means for them.

... or just pour ourselves a drink and one for our hommies.

Let's just celebrate our victory. But, if there is a writing contest, I'm interested.

Clopfics is now up by three

Still have the more stories.

Time to join clopfics

I think you just tempted people to temporarily topple a short-lived gloat. It's back at number #1, but with just having 3 fics being added to the group. :rainbowlaugh:

Oh

Since I'm under-aged and never turn on the M filter, I've always thought that this group was the largest.....

But I'm celebrating either way! :twilightsmile:

Yessssirrr.

Writing contest sounds fun.

Glad you joined. Proves that HiE fics are better than clopfics.

finally, as a member of the unofficial bronies against foalcon, I approve of this achievement

I feel a great disturbance in the force

MetaKnight145
Group Admin

It's temporary, we've been getting more new membership than clopfics for a long time.
We have been consistently over them in trending groups.
Was fully expecting someone to undermine it when I posted. Was just expecting people to leave not join clopfics

Here's what we should do:

enforce the rules

Graham's Number. Beat that, numerically challenged peons. This is an abstract mathematics question, right?

Comment posted by Gundamfan deleted Feb 4th, 2021

How is this thread breaking the Goddamn rules?!

MetaKnight145
Group Admin

Bank teller is talking about the "where can I find x story" threads..
That rule was made back when we would constantly have new threads to prevent spam.
At this point we get so few threads that I don't see the point locking them unless they're really bad about it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26