Human in Equestria 16,871 members · 17,069 stories
Comments ( 88 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 88

Ay Dios mío! :rainbowwild:

Pics or it wouldn't happen.

bad butt

....wut.

"sure! i haven't had any friends since i made them into a batch of cupcakes" :pinkiecrazy:

"sure! i haven't had any friends since I was featured in that one terrible infamous fanfiction where I was a serial killer for no reason" :pinkiecrazy:

Fixed it for you. :rainbowwild:

Pat her head calmly and continue reading the chapter of the book i was on and then close the book, look up and look around saying, "Wheres Fluttershy?":rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Also, there is a problem with your premise:
I wouldn't have watched Season 4. I haven't even watched a single bit of Season 3.
I've only seen a limited number of Seasons 1 and 2. I don't watch the show, because it makes me feel like I'm being treated as a child. I'd rather be watching other things. Smarter, more mature, entertaining, thought-provoking things.

INB4 "You're not a true brony" No True Scotsman fallacy shows up.

Since it states the reader is wide awake and now has a 150-lb or more Alicorn standing on top of them wherever they've been teleported to...
I'd be frozen in fear of having gone insane and praying I'm not, having a SERIOUS internal conversation with my sanity in doing a logic check untill the painful weight of hooves on my shoulders and belly convinces me its real.
Since this is Twilight we're talking about, It wont take much to convince me to help her in any way I can.. :raritywink:

Grab rifle with pre-affixed bayonet, proceed to bayonet.

>warning shots
Nyet, tovarisch.

I would probably yelp after the fact of learning that it was crazy twilight yes.

Like Mr101, my first reaction would be to scream as loud as my lungs could, and after I would calm down, I'd rationalize the situation and see if she is still sane(at least partly), or if she was dragged to insanity.

If former, I would try to get on her good side. If latter, pretty obviously the torture session would be transferred to my leg muscles as I would try to bolt away.

*face palm* *face desk* *face core of the earth*

UGH! Why don't I know synonyms for the non-horse-sphincter variety of 'plot hole'!? Why, God, why?! UUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eat a Klondike bar so I have time to think of a proper response.

That's where you keep your Geiger Counter too? Good thinking, she might be radio active!

1. It's not crazy Twilight.
2. For all of you who talked about hurting her... Lets just say there are more people I hate in the world now. :raritydespair:

Well, that kind of would easen up my reaction, then.

I would still be frightened, though, given how I am easily startled, but since she would be lacking her trademark insane face, I would be able to recover myself quickly and maybe end up becomming the friend she was craving....assuming she doesn't minds my obsession towards the computer and my hatred towards reading books. :P

Well, her actions of bursting into a stranger's house in the dead of night and exclaiming "I'm gonna be your best friend forever" while she runs her tongue over her teeth sounds like creeper territory. Some of us sleep with rape whistles and home made electrified 4 foot cattle prods in preparation for this eventuality.

...Yes, "eventuality."

If we were given some context that indicated she was of sound mind, such as if she approached us during the daytime and gave us the choice of accepting her friendship, then, yes, you would have gotten a lot more positive responses.

Well for a side note I would probably just give a heavy sigh then agree and allow her to dowhatever crazy thing she wants with me and my body.

Scream like a little girl. Maybe jump out the window.

I would ask her if she was really there and then get up as fast as possible then fall to the floor then blow off school to hang out with her. She aint fluttershy or luna but she is a pony and it'll be amazing.

1760606 Well what do you expect? If it's dark and your about to go to sleep then something just appears on top of you you're gonna react before you know what it is you're reacting to. My reaction would be to get whatever it is off me and throw something at it.

After my mind gets control over my instincts I would see it's Twilight and calm down, then tell her she's stupid for doing what she did. :trollestia:

It's probably crazy Twilight, so I agree with her while making warding gestures with my hands. Then I wait for her to come down from being crazy (Or slap her back to her senses) and when she's coherent again, I get the full story out of her and we do whatever we need to do to get her home.

I find I have a higher tolerance for weird shit than most people, so I wouldn't panic. Might fanboy a bit and then plot on how to get into Equestria, but not panic.

1. I told you it's not crazy Twilight.:facehoof:
2. You would know why she is there due to watching the season 4 premier like I said you did. :applejackconfused:
3. Yes I know season 4 isn't here yet I was just using an example. :ajbemused:
And 4. Why I'm I getting lots of people who want to hurt her!? :flutterrage:

Read Terry Prachett and discuss the meaning of life.

Comment posted by Queuefka Palazzo deleted Sep 16th, 2013

1759621 Read Terry Pratchett novels and discuss the meaning of life.

Push her off, stand up, walk out, and proceed to flip proverbial my shit. :pinkiecrazy:

Because violence is fun!:pinkiehappy:

1759621 Find out when she goes into her heat cycle *giggle* :rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss:

1759806 hes unzipping a file on his computer called "pants"

Id inhale my scream and just kinda sit there in shock

1.) I reject your reality and substitute my own! :pinkiecrazy:

I'd gather Twi into my lap and give her a hug; then pet and stroke her coat and mane a little, scritchies behind the ears, etc.

1759638, only a KABAR instead of a bayonet. :pinkiecrazy:

Call me a cliche motherfucker, but I'd probably just be like, "Alright. I'm cool with this. What next?" and then just... be friends... Damn, that sounded a lot less dull in my head.:applejackunsure:

[Generic pop song]
Twilight and her human, adventures foreeeever!
Fighting evil and getting in trouble
Using magic and having fuuun!
Twilight and her human
Friends foreeever!

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 88