Human in Equestria 16,888 members · 17,082 stories
Comments ( 88 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 88
Chad #1 · Sep 15th, 2013 · · 1 ·

The end of the season beginning for season 4 of my little pony just ended and you are in your bed thinking about it. "I can't believe that Twilight lost all her friends, but I know she'll do something about it." All of a sudden a bright purple light engulfs your bedroom and you close your eyes. When you open your eyes Twilight Sparkle is standing on top of you with a large smile. "Hello there, my name is Twilight Sparkle!" She says very fast. "We're going to be the most best of friends EVER!!!"

What do you do next? :pinkiehappy:

Scream.

1759621 What end of beginning? Season 4 has yet to come

probably freak the f out and ask her how i can get home

1759621 Contemplate how I got into a cliche fanfiction.

Reach for my Mosin-Nagant and its bayonet, screaming.

if i cant get home then i try and calm down and ask her why i'm here

i would lay there and lose my mind quietly :pinkiecrazy:

1759621 Freak the fuck out because it's probably the crazy Twilight.

I get up and go to the sink and look to see if my eyes are dilated from being drugged from someone. Realizing that I'm not drugged I quickly go back to the room and sit down. "\OKAY!"

Stab her with my broadsword, then get out my lightning gun and shoot the fuck outta her with it. Yes, I have a lightning gun. It's not fun to be shot with it.

ask her how i end up there

I would go into Twilight question mode on her. Why am i hear? Are you really a unicorn? Whats your horn made out of? Why are you purple!?

Yelp then kick her off me while I grab one of the nearest objects to throw at her. Unfortunately for her I have an 32lb Underwood typewriter on the shelf by my bed so if I throw that at her she'll have broken bones, at the least. If it hits her in the head she'd probably be dead. :rainbowwild:

depends

if still human, suicide
if now pony, fuck everything in sight
if now filly pony, fuck everything in sight and masturbate in between

Kick her off while screaming, throw blankets at her, run the fuck away.

I would most likely scream and conclude that I had gone mad.

And then say she is now my Pokemon and defeat the Mafia.

1759621 tell her i'm glad we are gonna be best friends and happy something good happens in my life

That really depends, is her smile the crazy one, similar to the "Hi Girls" one in Lesson Zero

If so, Kill with fire, or throw a psychologist at her or something

If it is a normal smile, then reply "Don't you try and tell me what I am going to be!"

And, depending on what she does after (like transporting us back to Equestria) it could turn into a fanfic

I don't know what kind of fanfic though, it is a pretty open premise.

I'm pretty sure I would grab my .45 from my back holster and warn her to take a few steps back at the same time fire a few warning shots to see that I'm serious.

I’d try to determine which Twilight Sparkle she is. Depending on which fiction she’s from, she could be rapist murderer gifted with a 12 foot serrated penis by the corrupting touch of the Great Old Ones.

But if she’s a safe Twilight from the show… I dunno. I’d love to talk about plot holes in movies, explore the feasible ideas in science fiction, play patty cake… I don’t know much about being friends.

Slap DAT ass To check if dreaming if not acquire friend chips

1759714 why are all these comments negative i mean seriously sure twilight lose all her friends insane or not i'd do everything in my power to help her get her friends back unless their K.I.A than i'd be happy she chose me to be her friend

"This must be Thursday", I would say to myself, sinking lower into my pillow. "I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

I would snap into a Slim Jim! Oh yeah!

1759750 what's wrong with you :facehoof:

I'm with you, I don't think I could do most of these things to twilight.

You don't know why he is unziping his pants. Maybe Twi's sudden appearance cause him to shit himself and is now changing.

Or do you think he should keep wearing shit stained pants?:rainbowhuh:

1759730>>1759776 They're not negative, they're panic. When something just appears out of bloody nowhere on your bed you're gonna flip out. These comments don't show how we'll react after we calmed down, only what we'd do in the first ~5seconds.

Which is freak out and scream like little girls. :rainbowwild:

I've had someone in my bed that I never knew. I didn't freak, but I did leave the room.

1759621Yell in spanish words, cursing, and freak the fuck out.

Ask where Trixie is. Just to play with her, though.

1759857 Should I even ask? And did this person just appear in a blinding flash of light? I think not. :moustache:

I still wouldn't freak... I might freak knowing it was twilight. But not the sudden flash of light.

Open the door. Get on the floor, etc.

1759890 I didn't say from the light, I said if a person just appeared out of thin air in a blinding flash. If you freak out from light flashes than lightning storms must suck. :rainbowwild:

Stop trying to be a badass, we all would freak if something like this happened in real life. Unless for some reason you knew it was coming. :duck:

1759788 not harming someone or somepony because they appear in your room or ontop of you still you don't know what twilight could be going through all she wants is a friend and all i see is rape,death, and just pure shock for me i'd be happy i'm pulled out of this hellhole you call earth

I'm not trying to be a bad butt. Look I know how I would react and trust me when I say I wouldn't freak. VERY EXCITED, :pinkiehappy: But wouldn't freak.

1759621Turn into a cactus, then she can't touch me. Problem solved! :trollestia:

1759953 i agree i'd be happy i'd even do a dance which would probably confuse twilight

...Methinks you take obviously flippant responses far too seriously, my friend.

I recommend learning breathing exercises to calm yourself. :twilightsmile:

hellhole you call earth

Misanthropy detected, acquiring target.

Thank you for your attention, we appreciate having you today.

1759953 I find it hard to believe you wouldn't so much as yelp. But whatever. I'd be excited after I clamed down, maybe, depending if it's crazy Twilight or not. :pinkiecrazy:

1759981 well i'm not serious i'm just deeply depressed and i look thing through the eyes of others than my own to see how they feel

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 88