Human in Equestria 16,820 members · 16,976 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25
Zir

i'm looking for stories where the human is brought to equestria as a colt or filly, or becomes one, that is all

I seem to recall one about Nightmare Moon but I can't find the link

found it!

Borrowed Time is pretty great.

Here are a couple that I have been reading and keeping up with.

Gilded Sister by Kind of Brony

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/339309/gilded-sister

Soaring on Little Wings by Tom117z

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/372681/soaring-on-little-wings

Gilded Sister and Glory of the Sun are both good choices.

Zir

yes, i've been reading that one, very enjoyable story.

Zir

i'll need to check out gilded sister, but i have been reading soaring on little wings too, i'm really interested to find out what that alicorns intentions are with her.

Zir

read it, that was a pretty good story

In other words a shitty story.

I keed......

Or am I?

Zir

i'll definitely give that a try, sounds really cool

Zir

hey, whatever floats your ducky

Zir

that sounded dirty for some reason, not sure why.

Dadonequus discord. There is like 150 chapters but only like 500 views on each chapter.

Mordane Stronghoof was a story that had that premisse. Not really my cup of tea, so I dropped it, but it's still on the site somewhere

Well I see that My Life as a Bipedal Quadruped has already been suggested, and it's one of the best in my opinion.
Arrival at Dusk is an interesting read, with the human turning into an unicorn colt with a talent for ice magic and living in the same orphanage with a young Trixie.

Does it have to be a human turned into a foal? Because Distorted Fate is an awesome story in which an humanoid snarky alien is accidentally transported to equestria in the body of a colt. The real gem of it is that he can't understand their language at first and is adopted by Pinkie Pie... :pinkiecrazy:

Zir

My life as a bipedal quadruped, i love that story, it's crazy good. one of my favorites.

Zir

i have read distorted fate, really good story, i've been keeping up with the sequels as well, silvak is an excellent author. i have not read arrival at dusk, i will definitely give that a read.

Zir

also, there is another story i'm looking for. it's about somebody who ends up as a pony with amnesia in equestria. he starts to recall the memories of an alien war general that he believes are his only to find out later only that they aren't his. he was actually an alien experiment that turned him into a wmd on a universal scale. he is dating twilight and fluttershy. it's a very nutty and has a fairly complex, story but is so crazy good.

Don't know about it, but it does sound interesting.

Dadonequus discord. There is like 150 chapters but only like 500 views on each chapter.

6241527 Yes it is, even if it is dead.

This story meets your requirements.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25