Cyberpunk Equestria 496 members · 114 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Robipony
Group Admin

Cyberpunk Equestria 2023 Story Contest Winners

Congratulations everyone, the judges have spoken, and the results are in and now I will be announcing the winners of the Cyberpunk Equestria 2023 Story Contest. Now first, the judges wanted me to tell you all that they appreciated everyone's ideas, that all the stories have potential and to keep up the good work.

Also judge, Moproblems Moharmoney has said that they will be leaving comments on each of the stories. :pinkiesmile:

I'd also like to thank our judges: Calmflame, Moproblems Moharmony, Short-tale, for their hard work. :pinkiehappy:

Now onto the results.

First Place:

TDreaming in Neon
Welcome back to the dark future of Equestria.
Lone Writer · 12k words  ·  29  2 · 472 views

Second Place:

TSweetie Bot annoys Sunny
A century has passed, but the immortal Sunny Starscout still fights for harmony.
Bad Dragon · 4.8k words  ·  37  8 · 687 views

Third Place:

TEverfallow
In the blighted world of the Flim Flam timeline, Big Mac and Zephyr Breeze hold on to the remains of what they've lost.
Bicyclette · 3.5k words  ·  24  9 · 415 views

Those are our winners. Please contact Mutter Butter to discuss your prizes with them.

If you are interested in the other entries, feel free to use this link: Contest Folder. :twilightsmile:

Again, thank you all for participating in this contest, it was fun and maybe I'll do another one, either during/around Halloween/October or maybe next year.

May you all have a spectacular day. :twilightsmile:

-Image can be found: here.

Grats to the winners!

Congrats to all who participated

This definitely brought out some creative concepts and approaches; it was great to see what people came up with!

Honestly, I'm still shocked that I won. There just were better stories in the pack but I'm grateful. Though, I have to wonder if any of the judges translated the hexcode. I guess I may never find out. :3

Congrats to the winners! It was fun joining it, despite realising later on I missed the word cap :twilightsheepish:

7850422 I would just like to note my satisfaction with the reward for the second place that my story won.

TSweetie Bot annoys Sunny
A century has passed, but the immortal Sunny Starscout still fights for harmony.
Bad Dragon · 4.8k words  ·  37  8 · 687 views

Mutter Butter really came through for me with his responsiveness, willingness to evolve the commission through various sketches and delivering the product on the same day (even though the deadline was months in the future).

Edit: This is the cover art I received as a reward:

TPantyhose Warrior
Wallflower Blush finds herself in a tight spot.
Bad Dragon · 6k words  ·  13  27 · 445 views

It's the best reward I've ever won.

thank you so much for the contest! i don't think i was ever contacted about placing, so i did not realize this fact for the longest time. but i would have never written "Everfallow" without the inspiration from your contest, and for that i do thank you deeply. i do hope a future contest of yours does inspire me to enter again. and congratulations to all the winners!

Robipony
Group Admin

7923729 And thank you for participating. I'm sorry that you weren't alerted to your placing. :twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9