Take these story ideas!!! 112 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 72 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 72

Hello, I'm HudsonHawk.

I've completed a fic, and am working on a second.

I'm hoping to get an idea and plant a seed for someone to grow into a great story, as well as find people willing to collab on stories, as I'm currently looking for some.

Username: tut895

Number of fics written: 6

Reason for joining: To give out ideas when I can't use them myself, and to find good ideas for one-shots when I'm bored.

User: MLPEGRRR
Fics: 6
Joined because: I just want to put ideas out there to help people come up with ideas and to get ideas from others. :pinkiehappy:

Name:Zoomwar
# of fics written/writing: 0
What I want from the group:A place where I can put random ideas for stories.

Name: i like pie
# of fic: One published and three in the making.
Reason for joining: I think I can give others some cool ideas that I'm to lazy to write about.

Name: Shimmer Shy
Fics: 1 published and working on 2
Joined: I have 110 ideas and I can't write 'em all, so I want to put them here. I also want to read ideas.

Name: Shazam Jr
Number of fics wrote: 6
Reason for joining: I need someone to create certain story ideas of mine that I am personally too scared to do myself

Hi, all, name's TheNerd (not that you couldn't tell), and while I have yet to get anything up, I always have a pile of projects (mostly stories and Let's Plays) that sit around partially done waiting for their turn for me to get back to, plus a million ideas constantly running through my head. I joined to offload a few of said ideas, and maybe to pick one or two up, though expect slow progress with anything that I do start on.

Hi. I'm me.

I keep coming up with ideas, but I really don't want to write for the foreseeable future. The ideas will keep gnawing away inside my head until they get out, and, though I had the foresight not to actually keep anything valuable inside my head, sooner or later one will probably chew its way completely free in public, and people will point and laugh. This will cause me confusion, because it adds to all the other reasons people point and laugh.

salutations! I am evilcheez271!
I have published (the the time of this posting) three pony fics! With a grand total of five (confirmed) additional stories in the works!
I have joined this group because I get too many ideas and I need them out of my head so I may render more detail to my stories I have high hopes for! But that doesn't mean I should let these ideas waste away while I conjure up more plot and detail! So I wish to loan out my ideas so authors with the time and skill to utilize them!

Name: Show Stopper.
# of fics: 5.
What I expect/want to get out of this group: I have tons of ideas (somewhere around 40) but I have not the time to write all of them, and I have not the talent to write a few of them. I hope that my ideas may become great works in the hooves of the right author.

Name: Feather Paw
# of fics written/writing: 2
What I want from the group: Mainly, to ask for help when I need it. To get help and ideas to write stories!

Username: maxxx7491
Number of fics wrote: 0
Reason for joining: I've a few idea, but I don't have the writing skills and I just don't enjoy writing.

Name: Monfang
Stories Submitted: 10 with so many more unsubmitted.
What I hope to get out of this group are homes for my ideas. Either a co-authorship, a chance to edit the stories written from my ideas or someone I can trust so fully that they take over completely.

name: deadmanx513

number of fics written: 0

reason for joining: i have so many ideas but i don't have the writing skill to make them and i'm always coming up with new one's to the point to where it hurts my head! and i hope my ideas will come to life.

Name: Plagueboy
# of fics written/writing: 6
What I want from the group: To share my ideas and hear others' ideas for stories.

Name: Above my Profile Picture
# of fics = 0
I like seeing and thinking about unique and interesting ideas. No Plans of writing anything.

Username: I am the sensational and phenomenal, Fantastic Fantasies!

Number of Stories: I currently have three stories.

Reason for joining: INSPIRATION!

Name: Moon_Dew
Number of fics wrote: 0
Reason for joining: Because I've got no writing skills, but plenty of ideas to share.

Hi, I’m MyLittleBronyDude. I have written 3 fics and am writing a fourth now. My reason for joining is to get rid of all of the ideas that clutter my ADHD brain.

01. Name: Ariel Schnee

02. Fics I've Written And Completed: A Luce Stellarum - A Glimmer of Starlight

03. Fics I've Written And Not Yet Completed: Sunset: Through a Mirror Darkly

04. What I Want From Y'all: I hope somebody will write these ideas that I am not good enough to write

05.There is no 05. This space intentionally left blank.

Name: EngineGear
Current published fics: 3
What I want from the group: To take my ideas for a Marvel/MLP, and Resident Evil/MLP crossovers that I'm too lazy to write, and move them somewhere else.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 72