Take these story ideas!!! 112 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 72 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 72
Bronze Statue
Group Admin

Put your username, the total number of ponyfics you've actually managed to write/are currently writing (it doesn't matter what quality), and what you hope to gain from the group. That is all.

Name: Bronze Statue
# of fics written/writing: 3.
What I want from the group: Mainly, to take my ideas that I'm too busy to write, and move them somewhere else.

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Group Contributor

Sorry, I forgot to do this first.

Name: cannonSpectacle
# of fics: 1
What I want out of this group: take my good ideas that I'm too busy to write/ can't write, and let someone else do it.

The name's Irongalley.

I am the proud holder of over fourteen stories, some of which have not been published yet, and others that were taken down and will be reposted in hopes of a better appreciation.

What I want from this group is mainly, to find new and original ideas, discuss them, shape em, and finally manage to give em life. I do not really like to have others write out my ideas, but I won't object to writing someone else's if I find it interesting enough :twilightsmile:

Did it in the main forum....

ParadoxSg. I believe five stories. What I want from this group is a place to dump ideas and eventually see stories sprout forth.

Shadowed Rainbow
Group Contributor

Name: Shadowed Rainbow
Current published fics: 6
What I want from this group: To get more ideas and put ideas up for grabs that I feel like I could let others do.:twilightsmile:

Bronze Statue
Group Admin

803910Awesome:rainbowdetermined2:! Just remember that if you take someone's idea from here, comment on that idea and add the story to the relevant folder after it gets approved by FiMFiction:twilightsmile:

Shadowed Rainbow
Group Contributor

804046 Oh definitely.:twilightsmile:

Bronze Statue
Group Admin

804092And I'm not kidding about Rule #5. To claim an idea, comment on its thread with "THROW THE CHEESE." Failure to throw the cheese will result in the unleashing of the attack Pinkies :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

lordvad3r95
Group Admin

Hey everyone, I'm lordvad3r95, and I have two fics posted, one of which is on hiatus. I am also writing three additional ones, one of which is a collaboration with Bronze Statue himself. What I hope to gain from this group is to spread some ideas and watch someone make a fic out of it. :pinkiehappy:

Shadowed Rainbow
Group Contributor

804120 That is an awesome little method.:rainbowlaugh:

Bronze Statue
Group Admin

804129By the way, do you think we should disown our fanfic ideas from the [ASDFTIME]s? Or are they still golden?

lordvad3r95
Group Admin

805765 Still golden :twilightsmile:. I will probably make a troll fic involving at least one of those ideas someday.

Bronze Statue
Group Admin

805891Our ideas are perfect! :raritystarry:
I really want more people to join and submit ridiculous ideas though, if only so that I can try doing a oneshot of ridiculousness. Also, I added and Stickied a new forum thread.

Name: i have a number
# of fics written/writing:3
What I want from the group: im just helping out PorrYorickDA on deviantart

GhostWriter17
Group Contributor

MAH NAEM IS: GhostWriter 17, but call me Ghost.

Fics written: 2. One is a one-shot poem about Luna and the other is a slice of life that I'm currently working on chapter 4 of.

I joined this group because I have writer's block at the moment and am finding ways to get rid of it. Y'all seem like cool cats, and this group sounds like a snazzy idea!:rainbowkiss:

Many Twilights:twilightangry2::twilightoops::twilightblush::twilightblush::facehoof::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsheepish::twilightsheepish::twilightsmile::twilightoops::twilightoops::twilightblush:

-Ghost

superpony55
Group Contributor

superpony55

I have 3 fics published, but I'm in the middle of writing 4.

I hope for people to enjoy my fic ideas! :twilightsmile:

I'm Pick-Six. I've written three stories thus far, one of which is incomplete. I have several story ideas that I will likely never get around to, and so I will share them in the hopes that someone can do something with them.

Herrow! I'm Listener. I write, but usually don't have any good ideas.

#of fics. Six, half of them done, the other half I'm slowly working on.

ATZ short for the universal phonetic alphabet

im Also known as (Derpys Whore) (Phonetic Master) (AlphaThroughZeta News)

# of stories: 2 one either requires you get a link or go to it from my ATZ userpage
the other is in the post queue

Name- Pinkieshyrose
1. in complete story.
I have too many Ideas, I would someone to take them and possibly use others of I ever come attached to them.:pinkiehappy:

Name: Cortland Apple

# of fics written/writing: 0 completed, 3 currently in progress only one of which has any chapters posted.

What I want from the group: Finding premises for stories that someone else hasn't already done better than I can.

L4

Name: Kyaksa
Fics: 3 and more to come. But
Reasons: Already have writers block, school and personal problems.

anyway I have too many ideas for my own good.

piefan
Group Contributor

Name:piefan
No. of fics: 2
What I want from the group: To post my ideas.

Hi I'm Treesy. I haven't published anything yet, however I do have a lot of ideas. I hope to share a few ideas and maybe even try my hand at writing a few short fics.

Hello, I Am Carnelia_Ponyarchitect... *bows* haha... I posted and working on one story so far and I hope to write many more. I have a few interesting concepts and I hope to share them and to write out ideas for others!

Hey, I'm acerbicCatharsis.

I've got 4 fic's only one of which I've actually had the nerve to post.

I guess what I hope to get from this... I guess that would be to see more people writing themes I find interesting to read and maybe to get some inspiration for my own writing.

NewWorldBrony
# of fics: 10
I have a lot of ideas all the time, but I can't write all of them down. Plus some of them I think are stupid, but others might think they're genius. (I'm a self-doubting writer.)

Name: Scalor (Scay*lor) Barracuda cyborg
# of stories written: 4
reason for joining: I have too many ideas that I may be mediocre at so I hope more pro writers can do these ideas justice

Name: YarnWeaver
# of published fics: 1.

My brain latches on to crossover ideas with MLP way too quickly and easily for me to write them all. I hope to provide some interesting ideas for others to possibly take a crack at.

Name: Rainbow Stache47
# of Fics completed: 1 (Not published ...yet.)
I joined this group because I wanted to share my ideas with others and maybe write some of their ideas.

I'm Evedawalrus.
Sadly, I've written a total of 0 stories.
I have lots of ideas, but unfortunately, I suck at writing. :ajbemused: I just want to see my ideas put out there for all to see.

Name- Neon Harmony
Stories- 0 out 3 are trying to be made
I joined- so people can have some of my ideas and so I can get more ideas. :pinkiehappy:

Snowy Flanks
Group Contributor

Username:Snowy Flanks
The total number of ponyfics you've actually managed to write/are currently writing: 7
What you hope to gain from the group: One Shot story ideas so I can get better at writing

Name: Bellothir
# of fics written/writing: 1 (But I removed it on the grounds that I didn't think it was that good).
What I want from the group: I wish to share my ideas, maybe brainstorm and see if anypony thinks it's a good story idea to write. Also, to get back into writing MLP fanfics. :twilightsmile:

I'm Charismaladyn, but you can call me Charis. It's much easier to say.

I'm writing one Derpy-centric pony-fic, but I constantly get ideas for other writing prompts. I'd really like my current work to be my pet project for MLP:FiM fanfiction, and I'd really like to see the prompts get a nice treatment. Most of them are simple short stories - nothing epic, just something that might be worthy of a basic viewing episode.

Why not write them myself? Because I want to see what others can do! Let's get started!

Name: Regrem Erutaerc
Number of fics: 0
Reason for joining the group: To grant MLP ideas that I feel I lack the skills to write myself.

I'm meepadeeper. I have no published stories so far. I joined the group because my mind is a kingdom of writers block.

Name: Altered Arax
# of fics written/writing: 1
What I want from the group: I want to share my ideas with the world! Basically I have ideas crawling from the woodwork, but almost no literary talent to bring these ideas to life. I also need ideas for stuff myself, win-win situation! :moustache:

Name: Sneaky Breeze.

Total stories: 1 (on Hiatus till summer classes end)

Reason for being: Some ideas deserve a chance to live.

Dang, how'd I over look this? :derpyderp2:

Name: Thresha8
# of stories written: 2
What I want from the group: I would just like to read my story ideas. I get terrible writer's block and can't get any of my ideas out.

Name: Dragor
Total stories: 10 (5 already published)
Reason for being: Reading an idea is like reading a story minus hours of lost time. Words themselves mean nothing. Underlying ideas is what the stories are about.

Name: Sterling Sketch. I would say, "Call me Sketchie~," but, sadly, I'm not a fourteen year-old girl. ^^;
Number of stories written: 3, all published. One finished, one preparing for obliteration, one active.
What I want from this group: A chance to write a story from someone else's mind again. It worked out great the first time, so I'd like to try it once more. I've got a few ideas I've accepted will never come to fruition in my hands as well. :pinkiehappy:

Name: Twiface
Stories Written: 2 Stories Currently Writing: 2 Stories I have Ideas for: 222,222,222,222,222,222+
What I want from this group: A place to put some of my unused ideas and a way to alleviate writer's block

Dream Seeker
Group Contributor

Name: Dream Seeker
# of fics written/writing: 7 released, tons more TBR.
What I want from the group: Ideas for stories when I need them, and a place I can offer stories to if I'm swamped and don't have time to write them. Actually, I was trying to create a group that's pretty much exactly like this one when I found this.

Name: DarknessRising

Fics Written: 11
In Process: 3
Complete: 5
On Hiatus: 3

What I want from the group: To bring my ideas from the MLP fandom to light. Sadly my RL tends to get in the way from time to time, so I also wish to share my ideas with writers more talented than myself in hope that someone will take up my story ideas and make them a reality.

Story ideas:
Normal: 33
Crossover: 18
NSFW: 29

Bronze Statue
Group Admin

3664732 What a coincidence!

Name: Mather the Degenerate
Number of stories written: 1 (I canceled it though, I am a bit of d**k ain't I?)
Reason for joining/being here: Just for posting my ideas when I come up with some good ones. I am a bad writer which is also the reason I have joined.
What I want: As I said, so I can post my ideas and maybe get some consideration.

Username: mysterioustgexpert
Number of fic wrote: 0
Reason for joining: Hoping to see someone one day write a fic that came from one of my idea
what i want: see above

Username: Crimsonvision101
Number of fics wrote: 0
Reason for joining: I've got a lot of ideas for fics that I don't know how to write and a way to kind of repay the fandom for being good to me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 72