Luna Is The Best Pony 7,264 members · 4,629 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

Greetings! Princess Luna decided she wants to reach out to her subjects, and as such plans going to write an advice column. However, in order to do so, she needs topics on which she can advise. Therefore, I come here asking you to tell her your problems, be they great or small. Thank you for your assistance; you are doing Her Majesty a great service.

I feel like my big sister is overshadowing me. Everypony seems to like her so much more than they like me. What should I do?

:trollestia:

Okay.......I'm having all the work dumped on me by the rest of the group, but If I don't do it they'll screw it up, and i'd take the fall with them. What do I do?

2474480 What are your top tips for love?

Wow, thanks for the prompt replies! Keep your eyes open for Luna's column; it should be ready within a day or two.

In the meantime, keep those questions comin'!

Comment posted by scarves-n-converse deleted Dec 28th, 2013

Why doesn't anyone want to make sacrifices to me?

I seem unable to fall asleep normally before 1AM or even later. If I do, my body treats it as a nap and I wake up in the middle of the night, and stay awake until dawn, and then I need to go to work in the morning. As result I'm permanently drowsy and can't concentrate. I'd really love to sleep through the day and live through the night, but I can't really change my job. Any help?

Im heading out on deployment soon, any advice on how to stave off the boredom or keep up confidence

I quote the Princess:

"We shall review thy questions with the utmost consideration."

I have issues staying focused and generally waste all my time doing unproductive stuff. Anyway to work up motivation to tear through 4 hour long problems?

How can I find a girl who shares my interests when all the girl who live around me are more conserned with their looks and the newest make-up trends than reality?

Oh and, where will you publish your column?

Thank you :twilightsmile:

How can I find love? :fluttercry:

2474480 Dear Princess of the Night,
I often find myself staring up at the beautiful night skies you weave and feel that they should be described in the form of prose or poetry, but I worry about not doing your nights the proper justice they deserve. How might I overcome this problem?

The Princess would like to thank everypony who contributed one or more questions to the first edition of her advice column, view-able right here. If other petitioners desire to have questions answered in a future edition, continue to post them here, or you can PM them to me.

Again, thank you all, and keep the questions coming!

I have taken note of your inquiries so that they might be addressed in the next column. Thank you!

Dear Luna
ever since my sister became the element of kindness she couldn't find any time to vist or plan for us to visit the only way we stay in touch is through letters she sends us and i really miss her what should i do?
From
Snowflake Star

PS they should really but a luna emocon here they gave one for your sister but not you

friends have been a problem for me for several years. seeing that you have been back from your moon prison and reformed, what are your tips for getting new friends?

2474480 Dear the Beautiful princess Luna,
For one I like you better than Celestia. Now here is my question, What does it take for me to be a child of the night?

Dear Princess Luna,
Would you not give Rainbow Dash her own branch of the government? I just came from 300 years in the future, and I can attest to the travesty of what The Grand Pegasus Enclave has become. Oh, and please be nice to the Zebras.
Your loyal time traveling immortal,
Ari

2474480 dear princess luna it is I Crescent-Blade your loyal night guard lieutenant me and a bunch of other night guards where planning an halo 5 legendary co-op play through as soon as it comes out we wondering if you like to join us also the next you see shining armor tell him hes a pathetic excuse of a guard captain and that his sister is now my waifu

sincerely lit, Crescent-Blade nocturnis or if you pefer crescent-118

Comment posted by Kai_ deleted Jul 21st, 2014

Dear Princess Luna

I was sent to kill you by order of the knights templar for you have sinned by supporting the illuminati's cult of evil .

from cadenza with love

Dear Luna,

Before your return, all the ponies I ever met made their oaths in your sister's name. "In the name of Celestia," "Celestia be praised," "by Celesita's multi-hued mane," things of that sort. That was fine; nopony knew better.

However, since your return I have noticed a change in the wind. For every pony you assist in their dreams to overcome nightmares and deep personal quandaries, I hear their oaths shifting to your name: "Sweet merciful Luna," "For Luna's sake," and "By Luna's glistening tail" come to mind. A few of these ponies have abandoned Celestia's name entirely in favor of yours.

Now, I have nothing against how ponies prefer to praise royalty, and you should know that I remain firmly in your camp, if you will. That being said, I find the pure conviction of some of these calls – in your name or Celestia's – somewhat disturbing. As the number of ponies turning to you for guidance and inspiration continues to grow, I wonder what your thoughts are on the potential for an ideological and loyalty rift in Equestria due to too many ponies taking the concept of "Night vs. Day" a bit too literally.

2474480 Dear Mother of the Night,
I am having a problem with writers block and I need advice on how to deal with it. You have always guided us in our times of need.
From one of your faithful Children of the Night,
dj-pon3fan

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23