• Published 12th Apr 2013
  • 2,220 Views, 61 Comments

The Eldest - Authora97



They have separated for over a millennia. My daughters know that I cannot bare to see them fight yet they continue. They know I hate to see them hurt each other yet they continue. They know I hate to see them cry yet they continue.

  • ...
8
 61
 2,220

Pinkie's Party

When she saw her dress for the party, Asa thought it was going to be a long process with many pinpricks and color working. But, Rarity made it incredibly simple with no big fuss. This was a first for the lost Queen. Her dressmaking was always spent standing all day then another three hours deciding colors.

Her new dress went just a little past her knees. It was bright red with sleeves going out to her elbows. Designs a slightly darker color than the dress covered the dress portion. They swirled all around, yet they seemed almost invisible compared to the rest of the dress.

Her hair was kept the same, minus a quick brushing. The golden one inch tips to them were curled, it would’ve brought Pinkie’s curls to shame if it was a little bit crazier.

After a night of sleep, she slept at Fluttershy’s because of her injury, the party planning began. Asa helped out with the Breakfast Rush at Sugarcube Corner so Pinkie could plan the party. She remained hidden and made each ponies order before they even came into the door. The Cakes were too busy tending to the twins and taking the orders to notice who was making them.

So, that afternoon, the party Pinkie had planned had begun. The Guest of Honor making sure the party would go as she planned.

‘I sure hope Mom is okay’ She suddenly thought. Asa looked out a nearby window and stared directly at the sun. Most ponies would become blinded by this action but Asa’s eyes remained healthy as ever.

She hoped the action would let her dear Mother know she was okay.

‘Does she even remember me?’ Asa thought.

‘How could I forget my Eldest?’ A familiar voice spoke in her mind.

‘Mom?’ Asa thought.

‘Yes. Asa, I’ve missed you so much! What happened to you?’ Asa continued to stare at the sun, her eyes filling with tears of joy at hearing her mom.

‘I saw Celly and Lulu turn Evil. So, I asked them to turn me to stone a week after you died so they wouldn’t turn.’ Asa could never keep a secret from her mom. No matter how hard she tried.

‘I’m so sorry Asa. If your father and I had known,' Faust began,

‘Then you would’ve stayed behind. The creature still would’ve come and attacked the Palace. Possibly taking Celly and Lulu with it. You made the right choice.’ Asa thought.

‘I never thought Tia would try to harm you. It’s true you two were not the closest of sisters but she would never go as far as to kill you.’ Faust told her eldest.

‘Neither did I. I’m sorry to cut this short Mom but the party is going to start soon. If I’m late Pinkie will drag me there herself. I love you’ Asa cheered.

‘I love you too Asa!’

The connection between her and her mother broke, Asa loved hearing her mom talk. Knowing she was still watching her family touched her greatly.

With a smile, Asa ran off towards the party.


Celestia was having a strange week. Yesterday, her student had finally reached her destiny. Later, as they discussed what that meant for her that strange creature came running in.

Something about her seemed so familiar, Celestia just couldn’t figure out where. When the creature named herself Celestia’s older sister, she was even more confused.

Then, she attacked the Bearers of Harmony! No notice, no warning. She just wrapped them in a prismatic magic.

That too seemed familiar.

It clicked. This creature must’ve been an old foe! On that had gone crazy similar to Discord and came to attack on her Faithful Student’s coronation!

She grabbed the creature with her golden magic. After a moment all she did was call for Luna by the nickname Celestia called her by.

When Luna barged in, saving this creature, it made it all so much more confusing. Then the creature just vanished!

And while Celestia was sleeping, Luna burst into her room in tears. Saying something about how ‘She knew, she knew’.

Finally today, she was trying to finish her paperwork when she felt somepony contact the sun.

Reaching her magic out, she found the connection had already been lost...

But not before she could find out where it came from.

Ponyville. The creature was going after the Bearers again!

Celestia wasted no time. She flew out towards the small town. Twilight was in trouble.


She swirled around for the last time, her vision darkened by the pink blindfold over her eyes. Making sure not to use her magic of the future to find the pony, Asa moved forward very carefully. Until she felt paper, then she stuck the tail in.

“So close!” Pinkie Pie yelled.

The party had been going on for around thirty minutes, about five minutes ago Pinkie decided to start Pin-The-Tail-on-the-Pony. Asa going first. Ponies were scared at first to see the strange at the party but, they assumed it was either a spell Twilight had used or some mishap Pinkie had created (except Lyra, who was doing Celestia-knew-what at home) and carried on.

Asa moved the blindfold and saw she had placed the tail right over the cutiemark of the pony.

“Just two inches!” Pinkie cheered. “That was pretty good!” Asa turned to the party pony.

“It was, Twilight are you ready?” Asa asked. She had a vision of Pinkie asking who wanted go next, Twilight was the first to raise her hoof.

Asa loved freaking ponies out and simply asked Twilight.

“How did- never mind.” Wrapping the tail in her mauve magic, Twilight waited for the blindfold.

Asa covered the pony’s eyes and began to spin her around.

“One, two, three, four, and five!” Quickly stopping Twilight towards the picture, Asa pushed her forward. “Now just stab it!”

She would later regret these words, for a split second after they left her mouth Celestia crashed thru the door.

“YOU!” Celestia yelled, pointing a white hoof at Asa.

“Me?” Asa said, fear crept into her words.

“You aren’t getting away so easily this time!” Before anypony could object, Asa was wrapped in a golden aura and the two teleported to Canterlot. One to a cell, one to the area just before it.

Author's Note:

Edited as well. Very little though.